Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (11628 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

1. Don't worry about when am filing it, it will shock you when it happens

2. Am glad to know I haven't crossed your mind, and who said you exist in my own world

3. There isn't peace until I so so

1. You've been singing this tune for over a yr. Do you need me to send u a pen to file it?
2. Blah, you mentioned my name, u've analyzed my holiday pictures . . . so much for me not existing in ur world.
3. Who cares?

tRoOE:

1. LOL am glad to have short legs grin grin

2. LOL i give you probs a little since your mode of dressing has change a little, we thank God for that

3. Don't worry you will be the 1st person that see that HOT PIC of mine

4. OH plz keep your anatomy lectures to yourself, i ain't interested. As per looking worst ahahah plz go and ask people that see me never close to that, they adore my beauty

5. Same goes 4 you also, don't assume just ask and not go by what you see in pics, people look completely different in person

1. good. i dont remember asking.
2. who cares?
3. no thanks. There are other hot people to see.
4. They adore your beauty so i shld set up a shrine and worship u?
5. Who honestly gives a flying pigs tail?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2008
Debosky and Adeboo(I smell a connection)

Anywayyyyyy- - - - - - - -una be spoilsport ooo

You are trying to bring sanity to an asylum. . . . What is the sense in that shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
4Him:

1. You've been singing this tune for over a yr. Do you need me to send u a pen to file it?
2. Blah, you mentioned my name, u've analyzed my holiday pictures . . . so much for me not existing in your world.
3. Who cares?

1. good. i don't remember asking.
2. who cares?
3. no thanks. There are other hot people to see.
4. They adore your beauty so i shld set up a shrine and worship u?
5. Who honestly gives a flying pigs tail?
Haba why are you worry so much, don't worry like i said

Like i said earlier on, you aint nobody nor do you exist

You can worship me if you want, i don't give a rattling ass what you do
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13:

Debosky and Adeboo(I smell a connection)

Anywayyyyyy- - - - - - - -una be spoilsport ooo

You are trying to bring sanity to an asylum. . . . What is the sense in that shocked shocked shocked

Connection in what way? I dont follow.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Haba why are you worry so much, don't worry like i said

Like i said earlier on, you aint nobody nor do you exist

You can worship me if you want, i don't give a rattling ass what you do

1. Worried? Over what? Pls remind me.
2. Good, we're on the same page. Since i dont exist kindly stop looking up my pictures on facebook, i dont remember putting u up as my friend.
3. Worship you? What's a rattling ass?  undecided An ass with rattles on it?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Play(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2008
adeboo:

Connection in what way? I don't follow.

You see any sane person for here?   You dey craze? Why una 2 sane folks,Debosky and Adeboo, want come join us for our asylum?abeg,comot here!   angry
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2008
adeboo:

Connection in what way? I don't follow.

hehehehehe. . . .

remove the a and one o. . . what do you get. . . .

and knowing our Debo. . . .he works in fast and mysterious ways. . .

no stone unturned, all territories conquered wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Dreloaded(f): 8:00pm On Feb 22, 2008
You are such a retard, doyin.

Sleep on a topic for 24 hrs before finally posting it.

should light skinned girls feel bad for having a lighter complexion now cos other people have color issues?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by debosky(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ adeboo

I don't follow either.  

I love that India Aries 'Brown Skin - my wife must serenade me with that from time to time.  tongue cheesy

4play abeg no vex, make una dey do kolomental dey go  grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by lekstar(m): 8:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin can ihave ur nos
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
lekstar:

doyin can ihave your nos

lekstar:

doyin can ihave your nos

Not if your name is Leke. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
4 Play:

You see any sane person for here? You dey craze? Why una 2 sane folks,Debosky and Adeboo, want come join us for our asylum?abeg,comot here! angry

You have definitely lost me now.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by debosky(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
hehehe

doyin don dey attract brown skinned men now oh grin grin

adeboo abeg leave these mad people and their wahala unless you wan kolo like them tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2008
debosky:

hehehe

doyin don dey attract brown skinned men now oh grin grin

adeboo abeg leave these mad people and their wahala unless you wan kolo like them tongue

Kolo khe?
I rebuke it in Jesus name. Am hyper enough as it is i dont need any more koloness.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
4Him:

1. Worried? Over what? Please remind me.
2. Good, we're on the same page. Since i don't exist kindly stop looking up my pictures on facebook, i don't remember putting u up as my friend.
3. Worship you? What's a rattling ass?  undecided An ass with rattles on it?
No comment for now**shaking my head**
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

No comment for now**shaking my head**

what of ur rattling ass? Rattles fell off?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
debosky:

@ adeboo

I don't follow either.

I love that India Aries 'Brown Skin - my wife must serenade me with that from time to time. tongue cheesy

4play abeg no vex, make una dey do kolomental dey go grin

look at you. . . .iwo to dudu bi ewa aganyin tongue tongue tongue

D-reloaded:

You are such a retard, doyin.

Sleep on a topic for 24 hrs before finally posting it.

should light skinned girls feel bad for having a lighter complexion now because other people have color issues?

issues. . . .what issues?

they've had a hitch free ride for ages

and besides. . . .loads of guys still lur them
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Busta(f): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
hmmm. . . . .debo, welcome back oh?

is this how u treat ur wifey? no food for u tonite angry
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
o boy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Adeboo. . . .you are so fine. . . .Make me wonna go slap Omo Eko grin grin grin grin grin grin

na your picshurr be that. . . . . .Osanobua
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by debosky(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
busta honey, lovey, sweety, my brown suga  kiss kiss

sorry dear,  been in Vancity like I told you. . .mad busy, now I'm coming back for some good good lovin  wink, brought you some nice gifts too

@ topic, anyone who has seen my baby boo Busta's pic knows the kind of brown skin I like - smooth, supple and sexy  tongue

Debo and Busta - we rule the world  cool
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Dreloaded(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
Just saying you're causing unnecessary war. what should the light skinned members say about such a thread?

Someone should do me a favor though and tell them to stop referring to themselves as being "fair" or "pale"
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
dis wan na toastin wit style
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Play(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
adeboo:

Kolo khe?
I rebuke it in Jesus name. Am hyper enough as it is i don't need any more koloness.

E be like say this Adeboo na one of NL's asylum inmates.

Welcome my sister,we never see your "work" for NL,na why I think say you dey compos mentis.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
4 Play:

E be like say this Adeboo na one of Nairaland's asylum inmates.

Welcome my sister,we never see your "work" for Nairaland,na why I think say you dey compos mentis.

I just dey mele small cause i never see reason to let out the dragon - no worry, u go soon here.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Busta(f): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
@debo
instead of sending mail to ur wifey, u came on Nairaland to flirt with guys.
u gotta prove ursef.

4 Play:

E be like say this Adeboo na one of Nairaland's asylum inmates.

Welcome my sister,we never see your "work" for Nairaland,na why I think say you dey compos mentis.

lol
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na real big time wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

its gerrin hot in herre
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
D-reloaded:

Just saying you're causing unnecessary war. what should the light skinned members say about such a thread?

Someone should do me a favor though and tell them to stop referring to themselves as being "fair" or "pale"

hehehehe. . . . . . . na who dey find wahala now
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Dreloaded(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
No be my fault grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Play(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehe. . . . . . . na who dey find wahala now

Dat one dey craze right from time,TOH a.ka "What am I saying,what are you saying"?

See as she charge in,call person retard.I no fit make head or tail of what she is sayin.Even I make more sense than her on my worst days  grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Doyin.
u aint even seen nothing yet - that picture is so last year - hook me up, i go forward u ma recent ones - omo na real beauties. smiley
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2008
yea its gettin hot takin clothes off common shut ur eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. / Who Is Your Val? / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.