Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (11642 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Dreloaded(f): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2008
maybe doyin should make a "shout out to brown Igbo boys" thread for 4Play so he can calm down.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2008
4 Play:

Dat one dey craze right from time,TOH a.ka "What am I saying,what are you saying"?

See as she charge in,call person retard.I no fit make head or tail of what she is sayin.Even I make more sense than her on my worst days grin

for where. . . .you and your a tu to que----non sequitor- - - - -sine qua non tongue tongue tongue tongue

adeboo:

@Doyin.
u aint even seen nothing yet - that picture is so last year - hook me up, i go forward u ma recent ones - omo na real beauties. smiley

walahi talahi. . . .abeg by all means. My email addy dey my profile.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
adeboo:

@Doyin.
u aint even seen nothing yet - that picture is so last year - hook me up, i go forward u ma recent ones - omo na real beauties. smiley

His email address is on his profile, make una hook up for there.

holythug:

yea its gettin hot takin clothes off common shut your eyes

Real hot but i'm still keeping my clothes on.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2008
i hope say u no dey look dis side
if u no wan see irunmole in d bush
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2008
tollu:

what's the point? Just take them off . . .  tongue heat is bad for the body.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2008
tollu:

His email address is on his profile, make una hook up for there.

Thank u.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
see as people just dey hook up. na wa o.
Tollu wanna hook up too? smiley
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
abi o
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
adeboo:

Thank u.
You are quite welcome.

4Him:

what's the point? Just take them off . . .  tongue heat is bad for the body.

Thanks but this kind of bad for the body i can handle  tongue

4Him:

see as people just dey hook up. na wa o.
Tollu want to hook up too? smiley

Yeah lets. tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2008
Holythug e dey pain you?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster, I don't really need your "shout out", I get appraisals daily from both white and black tongue cheesy. I really don't get this color issue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
tollu:

Holythug e dey pain you?
u b stereoman, ga ga o
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
stillwater:

@poster, I don't really need your "shout out", I get appraisals daily from both white and black tongue cheesy. I really don't get this color issue

all these claims and counter claims. . . . .

jus show yaself make we judge. e no pass that one
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2008
I don't take pictures tongue cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13:

all these claims and counter claims. . . . .

jus show yaself make we judge. e no pass that one

Lol.

@Doyin, u look like a pally of mine called Kayode (thats if thats ur foto sha).
sent the mail though. grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

una don turn the thread to hook up. . . . . . na wah oo

agbaya plenty for here ooo. . .make una no go read una book

na hook up una dey hook up. . . .hook up ko hook down ni. . . . .long hiss. . . .

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Busta(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

na hook up una dey hook up. . . .hook up ko hook down ni. . . . .long hiss. . . .

lol

u better don't under estimate NL oh tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

E dey pain plenty ppl o. My brother e go beta.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

lol

u better don't under estimate Nairaland oh tongue
®~^Sly^~®:

No worry na - if u wan hook up, na wetin u go say be that.
There is plenty of moi to go round - no worry na. wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
stillwater:

I don't take pictures tongue cheesy

Your face dey reject camera, abi camera dey reject you
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
Doyin. . . see what u'v caused. . . . angry angry angry angry angry angry

Infact! i am pissed, im 'bout to drop my PC off the stairs now!. . . angry angry angryvery very pissed!! angry angry angry. . . . . how dare y'all initiate this hooking up without the authorization of the one and only ®~^Sly^~® angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now from light skin to hook ups, who know whats gonn.a be next! . . . . maybe its going to be E-Kissing. . . . .long hiss angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by debosky(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ Busta baby

maybe we should write a book on us - Brown Debo meets Brown Busta. . .The HOTTEST Nairaland hookup cool

my sly go find your own bone somewhere else. tongue

Doyin well done oh! More grease to you and adeboo's elbows grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2008
Your face dey reject camera, abi camera dey reject you

Both cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
Debosky. .

Im so jealous now, Busta was meant for me until u showed up

she took all my money, and now im in a state of COMA. . . embarassed cry

whats ur trick bro. . embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
light skinned girls are pretty but Chocolate ladies like us are BEAUTIFUL grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
Gosh!  I love Doyin13 threads!

Good job "Macho Mocha" man! wink

Knock em dead--just stay away from the "Whoopeeeeees" them---especially with ugly "smelly" braids!  Toffee is ok! kiss
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2008
muchbabe:

light skinned girls are pretty but Chocolate ladies like us are BEAUTIFUL grin grin grin

Allahu Akbar. . . . .first Adeboo now you

which crevice all these fine girls pop out from

anyway. . . .

Brown Skin Lady- - - -how ya doing grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
LOL, i just pop up to show that we brown skin chics hold our side too. Nothin do us
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tommyex(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2008
lol,nothin do una really

Oh boy e,see as i dey miss marriage center like this *makes a mental note 2 keep an eye on this thread*
as per AIT guy grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Gamine(f): 12:25am On Feb 23, 2008
embarassed :-x embarassed
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Zandra1(f): 12:57am On Feb 23, 2008
This thread just dey divert anyhow but its all good cheesy.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by iice(f): 2:03am On Feb 23, 2008
Skin color issues undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.