Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (11624 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by pahtahkee: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2008
4Him:

O boy . . . Bunmi was light and cute and you liked her. tongue

Na una dey salivate on top that babe. Me, I no follow una go that lane at all. I have always stuck to my dudu osun. cheesy

doyin13:

Pataki, , , ,see as them mob you.

You dey try feel among the brown skin lovers. . . . .Impostor yo angry angry cheesy
Who mob you? FBI, CIA, KGB, KKK, NSA shocked shocked

See how as how you dey sound like Osoufia grin All this pawpaw wannabes sef. angry grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by jkpretty(f): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2008
dark skin-ded, don't even get on the bus--you ride behind on the camels with your humps!

Almond joy, i'll throw my palm from here & do twaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii on ur face angry

Mamma mia how far? What do u mean by dark skinned don't ride on the bus

Look right ahead, "i'm driving" grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2008
nice 1 there
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2008
jkpretty:

Almond joy, i'll throw my palm from here & do twaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiii on your face angry

Mamma mia how far? What do u mean by dark skinned don't ride on the bus

Look right ahead, "i'm driving" grin cheesy grin cheesy

Sorry ooooooooooooooooh! Whoopppeee! cheesy

MAKOJO! cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by jkpretty(f): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
almondjoy:

Sorry ooooooooooooooooh! Whoopppeee! cheesy

MAKOJO! cheesy

Haba! Whoopi ke, i don know sey u no like me arrrrrrrrrrrrrrl well --erm i still like something about her, her rasta & her acting tongue

Wetin be Makojo?, Aj, AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ
How many times did i call u, tell me the meaning or else angry angry

I'm gonna throw u out of the bus oooooooooooo that light skinned conductor, oya open the door for Aj
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2008
pple don dey kolo ooo
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by emekachuck: 8:04pm On May 04, 2010
Its the media portrayal of light skinned ladies that makes them so desirable. I still love my dark skinned babes, but honestly i am more critical of their beauty.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by lovemoi2(f): 1:39am On May 05, 2010
wetin concern me with this topic,
[size=18pt]
anyway poster you are fuckinbg hot, if thats yah picture in yah profile

just looking at you made me come[/size]

i just wana hold that hand uhmmm uhmm uhmm dayum
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by platinumnk(f): 1:42am On May 05, 2010
lovemoi2:

[size=18pt]

LOL! abi o grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by mamagee3(f): 2:09am On May 05, 2010
lovemoi2:

[size=18pt]

You're really a perv!

Continue with your wet dreams over someone you don't know.

Wonder the kind of perverts are on this forum.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by lovemoi2(f): 2:11am On May 05, 2010
a perv?

sweet heart just because i came just by looking at a hot guy with big muscles

anyway i am planing to masturbatte on his photo
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 2:11am On May 05, 2010
shocked
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by chiogo(f): 2:13am On May 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Pweety4me(f): 2:13am On May 05, 2010
lovemoi2:

a perv?

sweet heart just because i came just by looking at a hot guy with big muscles

anyway i am planing to masturbatte on his photo

Don't even try it ok?dat's my nephew & he is still an angel don't commit sin over his pics i really don't want him 2 have bad luck in d future all because of 1 lonely s8x starved woman. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by lovemoi2(f): 2:18am On May 05, 2010
uhm i just imagined me rubbing and squeezing those big strong arms of his

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHERE HIS HANDS ARE RIGHT NOW, and it fuckinbg feels good
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Pweety4me(f): 2:25am On May 05, 2010
^In ur psycho head. . .waka pass!
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 12:38am On May 06, 2010
Oh My!!!
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by K2: 9:05pm On May 06, 2010
lovemoi2:

uhm i just imagined me rubbing and squeezing those big strong arms of his

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHERE HIS HANDS ARE RIGHT NOW, and it fuckinbg feels good

Chei.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am A Proud Virgin" -beautiful Nigerian Muslim Doctor Boasts On Twitter (photo / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks / Who Is Your Val?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.