Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,684 members, 7,840,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (11629 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 3:57am On Feb 23, 2008
Complexion brings about complex. Sorry guys kiss
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 4:08am On Feb 23, 2008
R-Dynamite:

Complexion brings about complex. Sorry guys kiss

Are you trying to sound ''intelligence'' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 4:36am On Feb 23, 2008
doyin13:

Are you trying to sound ''intelligence'' cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am "intelligence" wink grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by aloib(f): 4:58am On Feb 23, 2008
adeboo, wow yu are hottttttttttttttttttttttt
yu can get it from me anytime, woahhhh goshhh the female body is so beautifull, wow!!!!
God bless the female body, cheiiii
drolling****
wat say yu? lets hook up, wowwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 5:01am On Feb 23, 2008
wtf?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 23, 2008
aloib:

yu can get it from me anytime, woahhhh goshhh the female body is so beautifull, wow!!!!
drolling****
what say yu? lets hook up, wowwwwwwwwwwww

hmmmmmm
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by aloib(f): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2008
why the confused faces
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 5:19am On Feb 23, 2008
Insanity
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2008
aloib:

drolling****
what say yu? lets hook up, wowwwwwwwwwwww

Thank you jare--a rep from the "light" skin-ded race!  Brown sugar move over please!  Take your rightful place. . . . . .the back seat! cool

dark skin-ded, don't even get on the bus--you ride behind on the camels with your humps! tongue

aloib:

why the confused faces

Don't mind those ugly darkies you beaurrriful fair princess! kiss  Like it is only guys that are supposed to admire beautiful females without being accused of being lesbians.

I saw her picture too and a was a-droooling! grin 

Express yourself jare and bone the rest! kiss

Like you do not know that some people walk type around on Nairaland half-stoned for doing cheap drugs? shocked  Half dead, half conscious.  Abeg make una go smoke the real thing or clearrrout of here!  This is a doyin13 thread, so take your hating and shove it as you exit through your rear! kiss. . . . . . .Please do not smear the walls!
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tommyex(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2008
Complexion brings about complex. Sorry guys
The english lang is too complex,Oops!
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2008
Sorry if it's too complex for you. wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by aloib(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2008
almondjoy:

Thank you jare--a rep from the "light" skin-ded race! Brown sugar move over please! Take your rightful place. . . . . .the back seat! cool

dark skin-ded, don't even get on the bus--you ride behind on the camels with your humps! tongue

Don't mind those ugly darkies you beaurrriful fair princess! kiss Like it is only guys that are supposed to admire beautiful females without being accused of being lesbians.

I saw her picture too and a was a-droooling! grin

Express yourself jare and bone the rest! kiss

Like you do not know that some people walk type around on Nairaland half-stoned for doing cheap drugs? shocked Half dead, half conscious. Abeg make una go smoke the real thing or clearrrout of here! This is a doyin13 thread, so take your hating and shove it as you exit through your rear! kiss. . . . . . .Please do not smear the walls!

lmao!! i weak for body o, shallow minded people, lol
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2008
Aloib abeg that PUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhh wey dey where your picshurr dey is that supposed to be a farting sound? Thinking about its meaning just cracks me up. smiley grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by aloib(f): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2008
tollu:

Aloib abeg that PUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhh wey dey where your picshurr dey is that supposed to be a farting sound? Thinking about its meaning just cracks me up. smiley grin grin grin

hahahahaha, u r silly, dunno why i had it there sef, lol
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by LadyT(f): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2008
aloib you have a lot of people confused over your sex and sexuality LOL grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by atutupoyo(f): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2008
Black is beautiful. Am dark and pretty. light gals are just there, though some are v.beautiful. Just like guys Dark guys are d bomb sexy but light guys, no no
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by LadyT(f): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2008
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I think us chocolate sisters get sidelined by the yellow mamas. Why do so many people bleach? Not needed be happy in your skin. But I do think everyone has personal preferance but never say never. Personally I seem to go for chocolate brothers but I wont say no to a stunning yellow papa!
whatever you are your still classed as black anyway!
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2008
Whether one is fair or dark don't matter. Every woman has got her thang going. Whether or not one is beautiful is just a matter of preference.

No need for all the drama here. So uncalled for. When will people use their brain? grin

Dark skinned,Light skinned,rock ya body babe. cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2008
aloib:

hahahahaha, you're silly, don't know why i had it there sef, lol

My dear e reach to ask o. smiley
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2008
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I think us chocolate sisters get sidelined by the yellow mamas. Why do so many people bleach? Not needed be happy in your skin. But I do think everyone has personal preferance but never say never. Personally I seem to go for chocolate brothers but I wont say no to a stunning yellow papa!
whatever you are your still classed as black anyway!

It' a lie. cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2008
stillwater:

It' a lie. cheesy

Seconded.
LadyT:

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I think us chocolate sisters get sidelined by the yellow mamas. Why do so many people bleach? Not needed be happy in your skin. But I do think everyone has personal preferance but never say never. Personally I seem to go for chocolate brothers but I wont say no to a stunning yellow papa![/b]whatever you are your still classed as black anyway!

Light skinned guys are a no go area, men I can't stand that.

R-Dynamite:

[b]Whether one is fair or dark don't matter
. Every woman has got her thang going. Whether or not one is beautiful is just a matter of preference.

No need for all the drama here. So uncalled for. When will people use their brain? grin

Dark skinned,Light skinned,rock ya body babe. cheesy

My sister it does matter.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2008
Egbami Aloib - whats the dealio?

Girl like i said, that pic is so last year, i have new hook ups o.

Halla me on Fcebook and see the koko of the matter.

Lol.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2008
tollu:

My sister it does matter.

I see you didn't understand my post. Ok! Please, tell me how it matters.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2008
I understood your post, I just isolated that particular comment cos the line it is on seems kind of contradictory depending on the angle u r readin from (pls don't ask me to explain o).

R-Dynamite:

Whether or not one is beautiful is just a matter of preference.

This should do as to how it matters.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by pahtahkee: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2008
Dark and beautiful is the best oh! But too much light colored, chai that one na another tory.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by RDynamite(f): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2008
Tollu, I get you. tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2008
Thanks for getting me. I was scared that i might have to really type to get my msg across. even though u give me tongue me i go give u kiss kiss
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2008
pahtahkee:

Dark and beautiful is the best oh! But too much light colored, chai that one na another tory.

You the man! but nothing do yellow pawpaw gurls o.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 2:08am On Feb 25, 2008
Too much sense on this thread jo. . . .

abeg make una carry goo angry angry angry angry
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2008
pahtahkee:

O boy . . . Bunmi was light and cute and you liked her. tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 2:50am On Feb 25, 2008
Pataki, , , ,see as dem mob you.

You dey try feel among the brown skin lovers. . . . .Impostor yo angry angry cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by aloib(f): 4:58am On Feb 25, 2008
adeboo:

Egbami Aloib - whats the dealio?

Girl like i said, that pic is so last year, i have new hook ups o.

Halla me on Fcebook and see the koko of the matter.

Lol.

now we are talking, how do i see yu on FB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.