Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (11622 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
who you be?

angry angry angry
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by ifyalways(f): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2008
. . . .her name is tollu. cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 11:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
doyin13:

who you be?

angry angry angry
Don't bother your coconut head with the details of who i am? Do we have to know eacch other before i state my opinion? tongue

ifyalways:

. . . .her name is tollu. cheesy

Thank u jare. smiley
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 11:10pm On Feb 21, 2008

who you be?

angry angry angry

why u come dey shout? tongue tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Uche2nna(m): 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
tollu:

This one no brown sugar anything. Nothing (one) compares to whitney Houston in her hey days.
True Brown sugar she used to be.
More like Whitney Chimney these days
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

More like Whitney Chimney these days

No abuse my darling person o. She's on the way to recovery (I hope).

®~^Sly^~®:

why u come dey shout? tongue tongue

Abeg help me ask am.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by pahtahkee: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2008
tollu:

Don't bother your coconut head with the details of who i am? Do we have to know eacch other before i state my opinion? tongue

Thank u jare. smiley

I can see you are getting your hands full on top gear. grin How you dey jare? tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by aloib(f): 3:22am On Feb 22, 2008
dumb thread by dumb poster
rubbish shocked
lol i love yu doyin wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2008
We asked you to give shout out to the "Dark Skin Ladies" Ashewo oshi

Anyway me sef i wanna give shout out to all doyin’s look alike that has[b] " Over Size"[/b] heads
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2008
he he he he he

More brown skin babes in the house. cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by OpeLovely(f): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2008
Chocolate coloured ladies are beauties but the world doesn't seem so or why else would nollywood actresses and other females be bleaching their skins.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 11:18am On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

We asked you to give shout out to the "Dark Skin Ladies" Ashewo oshi

Anyway me sef i want to give shout out to all doyin’s look alike that has[b] " Over Size"[/b] heads

you this girl lol. . .make you no abuse me ooo

i don see your picshurrr and lets jus say. . . .in fact lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by OpeLovely(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2008
@ doyin13

If that's really you, you fine sha with your biceps.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13:

you this girl lol. . .make you no abuse me ooo

i don see your picshurrr and lets jus say. . . .in fact lipsrsealed

LOL I set a trap and you actually fell into it, gosh not surprise at all, since you’ve been know not to be using your common sense.

As for the pics you saw, lol the one David aka 4him showed you, too bad it was an old pics from 2006 dumbo, is it that why you are shouting around like you just won a lottery !!!!!!!rubbish, anyway those pics were beautiful yes yes beu ti ful, but now am looking HOT kiss kiss kiss, Nlanders that saw me in Naija Xmas will testify against it, all men drool whenever I show my appearance some wishes that I was that wife to girlfriend but to bad have got a man that already sweat me off my feet.

Girls wishing they had me, asking my husband when we visited fela kuti Shrine wow your wife is gorgeous cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Anyway you can pass this message to 4him, your all can continue to masturbate through those old pics of mine he got, including you. Tell him i haven't forgotten to file the police reports lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, we shall see soon

In fact doyin you shouldn't show your face any where the pretty people are, you have the audacity to talk about me, you must be mad!!! How can you compare my looks with your monkey ass

And send my regards to david aka 4him, i saw his recent pic during shopping at the dollar store Dec 26 2007, damn what was he wearing sef especially  those 2 colors jeans jacket he had on, and his going bald at a tender age, kia isn't he 25yrs  shocked shocked shocked shocked, you know my dad is early 60s and he isn't even bald yet. Tell him gold and silver jewelry doesn't match together, damn he has no fashion sense

Btw, maybe one of thses days i will post my HOT kiss kiss pic i took during xmas in Naija

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
. . . .i say hmmmmn intresting. cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Busta(f): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin,

humphhhh . . . how many times did i call u?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
ifyalways:

. . . .i say hmmmmn intresting. cheesy
Don't worry part 2 is coming out soon

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin, Doyin,

humphhhh . . . how many times did i call u?
. . . .96 times maam tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Busta(f): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2008
LMAO

@ify,
Wrong!

did u really count that? tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
@trooe
Lol- - - - -look at this Otekpu

Except you have been on Extreme Makeover. . . .in fact. . . them no fit recuse you from your facial malaise

No be only face sef. . . your body wowo join. You be example of what the Yoruba's call Atoromagbe/Owo o tori
Your hand no fit touch your head cheesy

And no let those Naija people lie for you na. . . Dem see Maga wey bring dollars from yonder lol

With the right dollar incentive. . .me too I go say you fine looks at picshurr again
as a matter of fact I no fit lie that kain lie to myself tongue I'd rather drink Ogi
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by holythug(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2008
yea, as for me i like my women like coffee
hot & black
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13:

@trooe
Lol- - - - -look at this Otekpu

Except you have been on Extreme Makeover. . . .in fact. . . them no fit recuse you from your facial malaise

No be only face sef. . . your body wowo join.

No be only FELA SHRINE. . . .You resemble Fela too

And no let those Naija people lie for you na. . . Dem see Maga wey bring dollars from yonder lol

With the right dollar incentive. . .me too I go say you fine looks at picshurr again
as a matter of fact I no fit lie that kain lie to myself tongue

If am wowo why do you see have my pics on your computer, don't worry i will send more wowo pics so you can add them to the collection you have.
I will rather be wowo like you claimed than look like a gorilla because that is what you look like, not to talk of you head.

It's now obvious you are so retarded oh, i didn't realize i was walking around the town with "Just landed from abroad" poster written on my forehead, i guess that will notify people i got dollars with me!!!!!!!!ode oshi.

is it paining you that this Hot babe isn't interested in your monkey ass, check around and ask people you are I are not on the same level, you should be thanking your God we are on internet.

In person they no born you well to raise your high brown up to look at me, kai i no blame you at all oh

Lmfao are you talking about me face shocked shocked shocked shocked plz stop right there because you are making a fool of yourself

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

As for the pics you saw, lol the one David aka 4him showed you, too bad it was an old pics from 2006 dumbo, is it that why you are shouting around like you just won a lottery !!!!!!!

mmba hold it there! Who showed who what? Are u seeing visions? No call my name there o.

tRoOE:

And send my regards to david aka 4him, i saw his recent pic during shopping at the dollar store Dec 26 2007, damn what was he wearing sef especially  those 2 colors jeans jacket he had on, and his going bald at a tender age, kia isn't he 25yrs  shocked shocked shocked shocked, you know my dad is early 60s and he isn't even bald yet. Tell him gold and silver jewelry doesn't match together, damn he has no fashion sense

Madam short legs you make too much noise.
1. I was quietly minding my business when you chose to LIE so blatantly.
2. Ok . . . if i'm bald then you don't have eyes.
3. Are my jeans jacket disturbing your line of vision?
4. Leave my jewelry alone, they are no problem to me.
5. Better to ask before u maliciously slander innocent people.
6. don't you have better things to do than to go around looking for my pictures?
7. Basic rule of arguments . . . before u criticise others please post that HOT picture of urs.
8. Another basic rule of human anatomy . . . women progressively look worse with age not better. So how u looked in 2006 isnt going to be radically diff from 2007.
9. Yet another warning . . . don't assume . . . ask!
10. Take a good look at your own signature, i assume YOU read it first before posting it here. Go and do as it says.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
God Forbid bad thing. . . . . .Me I knw fit keep your picshurr for my comp

As soon as I view am

Computer error 419 appeared: Malicious and Noxious substance on system. Please run environmental sanitation

I no dey your league eh. . . .The less I say about that the better

No wonder you dey thank God For your man all over the Forum

If I see am, I go first slap am. . . . .tell am say bob ''Shine your eye'' grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Anyway you can pass this message to 4him, your all can continue to masturbate through those old pics of mine he got, including you. Tell him i haven't forgotten to file the police reports lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, we shall see soon

1. Ridiculous, when are you going to file this police report? 2090?
2. Your pictures? Do i still have them? I vaguely remember scrubbing my hard-disk of viruses, obsolete files and trash . . . perhaps the pictures u talk about went with them. I doubt if u've crossed my mind in the last 4 months . . . u think i have time to waste thinking about non-existent people?
3. Blah . . . go and play in the rain and leave me in peace.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2008
its true sef. . . Oya Omo Eko.

Humor us. . .Show us these your hot pics

let us lay the matter to rest. . . .

lets see that your pretty sexy behind tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
Hmmmm. The topic has gradually degenerated from 'brown skins' to 'wowo pikins'. grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by debosky(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
I like brown skinned ladies - close to my own skin tone. I don't have anything against dark/light. . .I don't believe in getting stuck on details. Some guys tend to be really particular on what they like, I'm not one of them (at least not with respect to skin tone) but I would most def want an African. No oyibos for me.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by adeboo(f): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2008
I think there are some people that are light skinned that are pretty but not all of them. Say someone like Mona Lisa Chinda (the nollywood actress) isnt pretty but she is light skinned.

The reason men like light skinned women is that they are very attractive initially when u see them - they stand out from the crowd.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by 4Him(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
adeboo:

I think there are some people that are light skinned that are pretty but not all of them. Say someone like Mona Lisa Chinda (the nollywood actress) isnt pretty but she is light skinned.

The reason men like light skinned women is that they are very attractive initially when u see them - they stand out from the crowd.

Gbam! now here's a lady that actually thinks with her head.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
4Him:

1. Ridiculous, when are you going to file this police report? 2090?
2. Your pictures? Do i still have them? I doubt if u've crossed my mind in the last 4 months . . . u think i have time to waste thinking about non-existent people?
3. Blah . . . go and play in the rain and leave me in peace.
Don't worry about when am filing it, it will shock you when it happens

Am glad to know I haven't crossed your mind, and who said you exist in my own world

There isn't peace until I so so

4Him:

mmba hold it there! Who showed who what? Are u seeing visions? No call my name there o.

Madam short legs you make too much noise.
1. I was quietly minding my business when you chose to LIE so blatantly.
2. Ok . . . if i'm bald then you don't have eyes.
3. Are my jeans jacket disturbing your line of vision?
4. Leave my jewelry alone, they are no problem to me.
5. Better to ask before u maliciously slander innocent people.
6. don't you have better things to do than to go around looking for my pictures?
7. Basic rule of arguments . . . before u criticise others please post that HOT picture of urs.
8. Another basic rule of human anatomy . . . women progressively look worse with age not better. So how u looked in 2006 isnt going to be radically diff from 2007.
9. Yet another warning . . . don't assume . . . ask!
LOL am glad to have short legs grin grin

LOL i give you probs a little since your mode of dressing has change a little, we thank God for that

Don't worry you will be the 1st person that see that HOT PIC of mine

OH plz keep your anatomy lectures to yourself, i ain't interested. As per looking worst ahahah plz go and ask people that see me never close to that, they adore my beauty

Same goes 4 you also, don't assume just ask and not go by what you see in pics, people look completely different in person
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tRoOE(f): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2008
doyin13:

God Forbid bad thing. . . . . .Me I knw fit keep your picshurr for my comp

As soon as I view am

Computer error 419 appeared: Malicious and Noxious substance on system. Please run environmental sanitation

I no dey your league eh. . . .The less I say about that the better

No wonder you dey thank God For your man all over the Forum

If I see am, I go first slap am. . . . .tell am say bob ''Shine your eye''
grin
Are you jealous or wtf is wrong with you sef

What's the fuss with my man, plz leave him out of this.[/
font]

doyin13:

its true sef. . . Oya Omo Eko.

Humor us. . .Show us these your hot pics

let us lay the matter to rest. . . .

lets see that your pretty sexy behind tongue
[font=Garamond]You see na follow follow you just dey do, that is the only thing you are good at!!!!!!~roll eyes~~, and 4 my pic hell no, don't want you taking my pics to juju grin grin

To be real neither am i trying to brag, my girl cute-ass will tell you "Am ho kiss kisst" and i don't need a pic to prove anything to you or any asshole of this site.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.