Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ladies Are Heartless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Heartless (7227 Views)

Some Ladies Are Heartless! / . / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 5:45am On Jan 04, 2013
nl.official:
Curve4 small. Mine, in pursuit, I bought her BlackBerry Bold5, LG LCD TV, DVD and many more, including sending her money. Only for her to start telling me of her ex that she wants to go back to him. I fall maga big time. This is a world for the wicked. Be evul, nobody skips death, that's the ultimate, whether good or bad. Life ehn, why evuls?!
Bro, money cant buy love. Many girls are like that... I wont spend money on girl just like that, never. some of this girls are [size=20pt]BASTARDS[/size]. Imagine telling the OP that they had sex and he shouldnt complain. so she was selling her self all this while? sh should have told him earlier so that the guy knows what he was getting into.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2013
digitalgeorgy: When men poss themselves as millionaire jst to gain attention, this is what they experience.
Men shd try nt to woo ladies with gift else she would expect more gifts later in the relationshp.
@ op: when did u give her the curve4, before or after she agreed to date you??

I have dated a girl whom I didn't woo with money. Infact I didn't spend up to 1000 (taking her out) before I had s,ex with her. She showed me love in the beginning and even got me the usual gift, vest.
I relaxed my guard and decided to reciprocate her love, but I have to stop when I noticed she isn't what she portrayed at first.
So it's not about wooing a lady with money, am sorry, but most ladies are simply selfish and greedy.
I have a girl now who has shown beyond a doubt that she is not after material things, but I ain't letting my guard down again. I will only spend for a lady, when she is legally mine (married).

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: How did she know? Is she a nairalander? Did u meet her here or where did u meet her? Who showed her dis thread? Please, help answer this questions so that men should learn 4rm dis

she called me yesterday asking me why am ranting on a social network over a 'simple' christmas gift she requested for, that after all other guys do much more for people they love. To be candid with u people i did nt start out by buying her gift to win her love, infact we meet at one of my friends weeding in PH and there we go. She posed to be a nice girl, helps me with house chores some times n i felt i could return the gesture by buying her things. The phone she uses is one nokia sold for about 4k-5k there about n i wasnt to pleased seeing my woman use that kind of phone n decided to get her a curve4 n other gift subsequently bt nw i have seeing her true colour. My heart is bitter n i dnt think i can love again
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2013
collinsoft:

she called me yesterday asking me why am ranting on a social network over a 'simple' christmas gift she requested for, that after all other guys do much more for people they love. To be candid with u people i did nt start out by buying her gift to win her love, infact we meet at one of my friends weeding in PH and there we go. She posed to be a nice girl, helps me with house chores some times n i felt i could return the gesture by buying her things. The phone she uses is one nokia sold for about 4k-5k there about n i wasnt to pleased seeing my woman use that kind of phone n decided to get her a curve4 n other gift subsequently bt nw i have seeing her true colour. My heart is bitter n i dnt think i can love again
You can love again bro. Trust me. I know you love her but she does not love you in return.

Some of this girls think guys are the same, that since they are dating and having s.ex with you, you should spend money on them in return. A lot of them parade themselves with such ideology.

Just like you, I too dont like that ideology. I give because I want to give and not because we are "dating" or having "s.ex". For me, I will hate any girl who do what your girl just did, basing the relationship on a trade by batter. if that was the case, then you arent different from any w.hore out there.

But how did she find out that you posted this on a social network?
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2013
If I were ur gf I wld hve slapped u for buying me BB curve 4 undecided... There is iphone 5 now and u r busy talking about BB curve

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If I were ur gf I wld hve slapped u for buying me BB curve 4 undecided... There is iphone 5 now and u r busy talking about BB curve
wow... where have you been ooo? I wanted to open a thread titled " where is mondi_cheeks"?

Make una no mind her ooo. she is using psychology ooo. it is her a way of getting attention. tongue
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: wow... where have you been ooo? I wanted to open a thread titled " where is mondi_cheeks"?

Make una no mind her ooo. she is using psychology ooo. it is her a way of getting attention. tongue
can u even afford iphone 2 ?
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by UjSizzle(f): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2013
collinsoft: Am sure she read this post on nairaland going by the call i received today. All the same i dont care if U rant all u can shouting at the top of ur voice on the phone.
I knw u will still read this post but before am back to port harcourt, kindly pick all ur piece in my house and go to hell. I really hate ladies, they disgust me, imagine telling me i had s,ex with u severally and as a result i shouldnt complain on the net about asking me for gift. I have had enough of u stay clear my way. Good day
fuuq u broke up with her here? undecided
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by pleep(m): 7:31am On Jan 04, 2013
You guys are so dumb.. when are Nigerian men going to grow up, and stop being so careless with your money. angry

This gold digging thing is getting old.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2013
pleep:
This gold digging this is getting old.
BB curve lmao this is not gold digging
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by pleep(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2013
A BB curve is what... around $200 without a plan? For a country were the average person makes $2 a day.

Mondi cheeks stfu.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2013
pleep: A BB curve is what... around $200 without a plan? For a country were the average person makes $2 a day.

Mondi cheeks stfu.
still doesn't justify the gold part tongue
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by pleep(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2013
I always knew u were a little slow in the logic department so i'm not going to bother explaining the concept to you. wink Peace
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2013
pleep: I always knew u were a little slow in the logic department so i'm not going to bother explaining the concept to you. wink Peace
what u call gold digging is what I call brass digging
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If I were ur gf I wld hve slapped u for buying me BB curve 4 undecided... There is iphone 5 now and u r busy talking about BB curve
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2013

pls dont get me pissed off, i knw u are just her prototype going around deceiving men in the name of love. Am trying to get over my past. Dnt comment if u got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2013
Did breaking up wit her publicly bring back ur money? grin
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2013
collinsoft:

pls dont get me pissed off, i knw u are just her prototype going around deceiving men in the name of love. Am trying to get over my past. Dnt comment if u got nothing to say.
if my parents can afford buying me a car, why wld I go for someone who will struggle to buy a phone undecided grin u shud be saving the little that u have to make something of urself...so tell me what was the point of making the sacrifice for her wen u knw u were gonna regret it tomorrow? Be wise, if u knw can't afford it (u have to hustle to get it) don't do it. Women have realised how stupid some men can be and they take advantage of it. its better to be mocked and called inadequate for being stingy than to be mocked after u have been drained...after being drained she is happily going to move on to the next one

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by owenlyn1: 8:31am On Jan 04, 2013
dont like commenting on these kind of posts, but i think a lady who care abt you wud nt take material things as a yardstick , u dont even need to buy her anything to impress her. i hv had some gud nd bad r/ship as well. Of recent a lady broke up wt me, she really hurt me coz i never expected her to. i am not found of been extravagant wt ladies, infact she was d first i started giving moni to coz i taught if i dont gv her she might luk outside since d parents were nt dat stable financially unlike others i dated b4 her. It did nt stop her really, she is as spoit as kim kardasian an rihanna combined. all i did to please her meant nothing to her, i later realise all she wanted was just moni. this was a girl i disflowerd and dat was d major reason i fell in luv wt her nothing else, but she took advantage of dat and taught me a lesson, i will never forget in a hurry. am still trying to get over the whole thing but it has not been easy, sometimes i still beg her to come back, even to d extent of talking to her mum who promised to speak wt her, but she is adamant, guess her mum is in wt her coz she never sound convincing. All in all girls are so bad dis days dat u find it difficult to pic d decent one when u are thinking of settling down.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if my parents can afford buying me a car, why wld I go for someone who will struggle to buy a phone undecided

you said your parents can afford it... Am sorry to say this, there are some gurls out there whose parents can't afford giving them a NOKIA 3310. But they will get a nice guy and decide to use him as a meal ticket.
There is what is called pride where I come from... the idea of "please buy me" syndrome is not associated with us.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

But they will get a nice guy and decide to use him as a meal ticket.
this is ridiculous...don't u have a mouth? Can't u say 'no I can't afford it' or 'no I have other plans with my money' or 'how about u ask your father for now' grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2013
tHIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY GIRLS HAVE GONE HAYWIRE THEY HAVE COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND ARE MORE THAN BOLD THEY ARE DARING AS EVER WHO SAID ITS A MANS WORLD TRUTH BE TOLD IT IS A WOMANS WORLD.I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING BUT WORDS WILL NOT PERMIT ME TO SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Oahray: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2013
@op, women are heartless like your generalized, what do we call the men? S.tupid? Generalization sucks.
That is what happens when you try to lure gals with money. If a fish succeeds in eating a bait without getting caught, would it stay back to chat with the fisherman?
Try a different approach next time. When you make it seem money is all you have to offer, don't surprised when all the girl wants to do is eat the money.
That said, your girl is greedy and an ingrate.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: can u even afford iphone 2 ?
That na small thing na.. all I need to do is goto ebay.com and order them for cheap....

But you know what? I am not the usual Nigerian you see around. I am rare, very rare. I dont follow crowd. Just because every body is doing something does not give me a valid reason to join them.

If I want one, I know how to get one... But I got better things to do with my money and that is making more money with my money. On ebay, Iphone 5 is just $500- $666... One deal will get it for me if I really want it.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: this is ridiculous...don't u have a mouth? Can't u say 'no I can't afford it' or 'no I have other plans with my money'

Moondi dear, you and I know that in some of this relationships the guy spends this money not because he can't say know or he is being forced, but because he cares for his girlfriend.
How will you feel seeing someone whom you care for in need and you have means to help but would rather not. Someone once said,
" you can give without loving, but you CANNOT love without giving."
This is the same reason why a girl will come to a guys house to cook and clean and even use her own money to buy little gifts for the guy. She equally spend money on beauty regiments just for the guy to appreciate her...
My dear, people should go into relationships being honest than being deceitful.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

Moondi dear, you and I know that in some of this relationships the guy spends this money not because he can't say know or he is being forced, but because he cares for his girlfriend.
How will you feel seeing someone whom you care for in need and you have means to help but would rather not. Someone once said,
" you can give without loving, but you CANNOT love without giving."
This is the same reason why a girl will come to a guys house to cook and clean and even use her own money to buy little gifts for the guy. She equally spend money on beauty regiments just for the guy to appreciate her...
My dear, people should go into relationships being honest than being deceitful.
why are you preaching for that silly goat? May be na here we go start 2nd round of our fight. I dey on fence they watch...
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

How will you feel seeing someone whom you care for in need and you have means to help but would rather not.
a smartphone is not a need my dear! (especially when a person cannot afford buying her own by herself)If u gonna give, give to the right person, someone you will not regret giving to [now mondi is being more serious grin] If a woman is really serious with you, she would rather have u spend that money on things that are worthwhile. she would be more concerned about helping you build up your future, instead of worrying about a phone she or her parents cannot afford. Yes u can't love without giving, but ask Urself if u are giving to someone who loves u back or someone who is willing to do the same for u
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: You can love again bro. Trust me. I know you love her but she does not love you in return.

Some of this girls think guys are the same, that since they are dating and having s.ex with you, you should spend money on them in return. A lot of them parade themselves with such ideology.

Just like you, I too dont like that ideology. I give because I want to give and not because we are "dating" or having "s.ex". For me, I will hate any girl who do what your girl just did, basing the relationship on a trade by batter. if that was the case, then you arent different from any w.hore out there.

you just spoke my mind.....infact any girl who utters such rubbish ll be dumped b4 she completes her sentence....
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: That na small thing na.. all I need to do is goto ebay.com and order them for cheap....

But you know what? I am not the usual Nigerian you see around. I am rare, very rare. I dont follow crowd. Just because every body is doing something does not give me a valid reason to join them.

If I want one, I know how to get one... But I got better things to do with my money and that is making more money with my money. On ebay, Iphone 5 is just $500- $666... One deal will get it for me if I really want it.

'no' wasn't going to be hard to type
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: If u gonna give, give to the right person, someone you will not regret giving

ask Urself if u are giving to someone who loves u back or someone who is willing to do the same for u

I will quote the words of Shakespear, "there is no act to find the mind's construction on the face".

Life is too short to go about suspecting every word or actions of a person. If you can't be bold enough to Trust, you can never truely love irrespective of the different heart-breaks we face.

All broken hearted persons should be consoled with the words of Mario Puzo, "Lovers will always Love again".

Moreover I ain't gonna change my nature because of one or two selfish individuals. Though I will be more careful.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

Moreover I ain't gonna change my nature because of one or two selfish individuals. Though I will be more careful.
if u want them to drain u before u find out if their intentions are good or bad that's fine. U do your thing
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: 'no' wasn't going to be hard to type
whatever... and it wouldnt be hard for you to claim your own personality too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Lightskined Girl[pics] / My Secretary And I Was In A Suck_a_ton / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.