Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,202 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ladies Are Heartless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Heartless (7224 Views)

Some Ladies Are Heartless! / . / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
collinsoft: I really appreciate all ur comment so far but d question i wanna ask is if its bad to shower someone u love with gift. The relationship we had was nt money based, infact i did all did because i saw the need to do them. She uses a nokia1100 tied with a rubber band because d casing of d phone is bad. I bought her curve4 because i wanted her to appreciate the fact dat i love her n besides i always felt ashamed seeing her use dat kind of phone wen i knw she deserve beta than dat. All d gift i bought was because i wanted her to feel happy in the relationship nt because am a 'moni miss road', bt wen u allow ladies they ask for allowance

You didn't do anything wrong. Cut your loses and move on. But most importantly, learn from this mistake. Ungrateful people (ladies) abound, but you still have some well brought up people (ladies).
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Guy you asked for advice and people have given you. Why are you back pedalling again. It's either you take the advice or make the same mistake again. These advice are from people that have more experience than you so quit being naive. You've been warned. For example when her fone was an embarrassment you should have told her that she should change that it's embarrassing to ur image too. That she must save to get another one so whatever amount she can save up u can add some extra money to it. This kind of girl no go drop pass 5k so you sef will add 3k and whateva fone that money can buy then it's ok. Afterall it's people that use torchlight nokia fone. My bb spoilt and i bought nokia torchlight. Na crime. You are not her daddy. Neither are you are husband. Every financial thing you do for her isnt your responsibility. If her parents cant afford bb must she use bb? And if she wants bb must u be the one to buy it for her.

PS: Curve 4 is my new dream fone. I'm infact saving up for it. Assuming you gave me the fone now i would be most grateful and show plenty appreciation. The only thing is I cant give u punny grin See what punny dey cos oooooo grin Jst kidding.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
collinsoft: I really appreciate all ur comment so far but d question i wanna ask is if its bad to shower someone u love with gift. The relationship we had was nt money based, infact i did all did because i saw the need to do them. She uses a nokia1100 tied with a rubber band because d casing of d phone is bad. I bought her curve4 because i wanted her to appreciate the fact dat i love her n besides i always felt ashamed seeing her use dat kind of phone wen i knw she deserve beta than dat. All d gift i bought was because i wanted her to feel happy in the relationship nt because am a 'moni miss road', bt wen u allow ladies they ask for allowance
If u must buy a phone for a girl,dont buy a blackberry of all phones !!!
Bbm and twitter spoils things,i tell ya.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Mercyu1(f): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Nawa ooo for some guys n their kind of advice.I'm sure some of u guys dt are condeming dis poster 4 spending moni on his girlfriend must be real mugus 4 their babes.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by pleep(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ Topic, this is why my momma told me never to bring home, Yoruba, Ibibio, Calabar, Efik, Ijaw and especailly igbo women. grin
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by woodboi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
Men ma dude I feel ur pain, move on, run, jump all is story... Non of us is going thru wot u re going thro right nw. The best thing you can do now is just to relax your mind, free yourself and make you own decision base on d advice you have gotten and be ready to live with the outcome.

And for d gurl! Tradin money for sex, morality @ loose! Try open shop, so we wil know what u do for living and make sure CAC approve your business #chiken brain# I pray u read dis. Even if the op accept you back. Ma angel try and get a life. Beyonce God bless u jare

@ our government (GEJ) make una dey try put naija gurlz for budget, cos it is alarming d way poverty has affectd their mentality... Such dat d only way u can show affection is thro phone and fast food. O wot happen to d dayz of latter's, greeting card nd flower, Change I guess! Lolx
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by NnamdiN: 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
12 inches!:
Guy you asked for advice and people have given you. Why are you back pedalling again. It's either you take the advice or make the same mistake again. These advice are from people that have more experience than you so quit being naive. You've been warned. For example when her fone was an embarrassment you should have told her that she should change that it's embarrassing to ur image too. That she must save to get another one so whatever amount she can save up u can add some extra money to it. This kind of girl no go drop pass 5k so you sef will add 3k and whateva fone that money can buy then it's ok. Afterall it's people that use torchlight nokia fone. My bb spoilt and i bought nokia torchlight. Na crime. You are not her daddy. Neither are you are husband. Every financial thing you do for her isnt your responsibility. If her parents cant afford bb must she use bb? And if she wants bb must u be the one to buy it for her.

PS: Curve 4 is my new dream fone. I'm infact saving up for it. Assuming you gave me the fone now i would be most grateful and show plenty appreciation. The only thing is I cant give u punny grin See what punny dey cos oooooo grin Jst kidding.
don't buy anything curve. you'd regret it. The phone is utterly useless. I just dey waka with superglue anyhow in case the button fall wen I no dey house. I don glue like 7 buttons
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by owenlyn1: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
The simple truth is luv is a bad thing, its "mostly" one sided and dats d problem. For someone like me who luv a lady easily has to learn how to manage d mind when it comes to luving a girl. I really can't explain what am going tru now, its only my job dat is keeping me frm depression and when am at home , I just feel pains. I still call her even when I knw she won't pick. My guy we are in same shoe, just dat mine is worst coz I luv her still even when I knw she is wt someone else now. I just deleted her frm bbm and fbk, so as not to be seeing what hurt me anymore. Women are truly heartless and wicked.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by SAFO(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lmao @ Nokia wit rubber band.

Ungrateful wench. She should be happy she had u for a bf. If it were me, she would still be rockin that Ijebu market Nokia.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by SAFO(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lmao @ Nokia wit rubber band.

Ungrateful wench. She should be happy she had u for a bf. If it were me, she would still be rockin that Ijebu market Nokia.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by lolop(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
Never trust any Girl

Gold Diggers

This is an intresting thread can't stop reading

This should make fp
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
NnamdiN: true to some extent. I believe Love/dating was invented, in the time of our fathers, love came after marriage not before. They hardly divorced, but now, even after all the courting and dating, and being magad like d OP, you still end up with nothing.
I tire and I am sad these days.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: I tell yah... I have learnt to hide that part of me bro... It only belongs to my wife.

Yeah.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
Nawa ooo for some guys n their kind of advice.I'm sure some of u guys dt are condeming dis poster 4 spending moni on his girlfriend must be real mugus 4 their babes.

You can say wateva u want but I swear by my integrity. I WILL NEVA BE TAKEN FOR A FOOL AGAIN BY A GIRL IM NOT MARRIED TOO. NOT IN THIS NAIJA. NOT IN THIS LAGOS. I'm too harsh abi? Thank you.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
NnamdiN: don't buy anything curve. you'd regret it. The phone is utterly useless. I just dey waka with superglue anyhow in case the button fall wen I no dey house. I don glue like 7 buttons
are u sure it is curve 4. Curve 9360. I heard the fone is solid naaa. My brother uses it.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by NnamdiN: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
12 inches!:

are u sure it is curve 4. Curve 9360. I heard the fone is solid naaa. My brother uses it.
I use it and I'm yet to see anyone that uses it without one form of complaint or the other. The trackpad dies first, followed by the buttons falling off, when on 3G u can use it to iron your shirt(it gets extremely hot) the battery=zero. You can try it sha, u might be lucky. I wanna make sure mine dies B4 I throw it away coz I foolishly bought it when it just came out (56k) 2/3 months later, price came down to 42k. Nobody don price am reach 20k, so I go use am till the foolish thing die kpatakpata lol.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 12:03am On Jan 05, 2013
owenlyn1: The simple truth is luv is a bad thing, its "mostly" one sided and dats d problem. For someone like me who luv a lady easily has to learn how to manage d mind when it comes to luving a girl. I really can't explain what am going tru now, its only my job dat is keeping me frm depression and when am at home , I just feel pains. I still call her even when I knw she won't pick. My guy we are in same shoe, just dat mine is worst coz I luv her still even when I knw she is wt someone else now. "Success berry" dats her face book I'd, I just deleted her frm bbm and fbk, so as not to be seeing what hurt me anymore. Women are truly heartless and wicked.
bro... seriously, I cant date that kind of girl with serious mind.... I don check out. I just like my ladies to be naturally beautiful. She is though.. but I dont date girls of this nature.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2013
I feel consoled by your responses. Now i knw better n will tread wit care in my next relationship though nt nw. Wit all dis post am beginning to learn women afresh, dnt knw weather to call it ladies101. Am really grateful to all those who leant me their 1cent of experience and advice. Thank u all
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by MacLovington(m): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2013
Ol' boy,

rename your handle to A.T.M or Mega-Maga!

Ehhen, this economic recession didn't reach your side o.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE

You cannot buy a girl's love with money and lavish gifts. That's how it would appear even though you only wanted show you care. If a girl thinks you want to please her by any means, she'll begin to shakara.
Can such a girl stick to you if (God forbid) you suddenly lose your source of income? I doubt.

She's not your wife. So wise up.

That you buy her expensive gifts doesn't mean she cannot be....nyanshing.....one handsome church rat on the side (not saying she does). Find out if the reason she's with you is just for the gifts or if she really loves you.

YOU can do so by complaining that business is not moving or that you had to take a huge paycut to just keep your job and see her action.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: can u even afford iphone 2 ?

look at who can afford iPhone 6
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
2sexy: . . . I doubt you can make a million naira within a year . . .

Me or Monkey_chic
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Pritheeann(f): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
collinsoft: Am calling the relationship quit as soon as i get back to port harcourt. Am currently working at brass bayelsa state. This is the second time am played like an idiot in relationship. Some times i ask if i can find true love or maybe because am eager to settle down with a woman though am 29 i want to start family life soon.
For now am going off with ladies, my heart is closed n i dnt think i can love again, except for.......... Am just confused right now
you dnt ve to close ur hrt so soon..yes der is true luv,buh u cnt find it wiv money or material tins..present ursef d way u're,if she doesnt lyk yu or want yu..dat doesnt reduce yu@all...wiv tym n patience ur missinq rib will come..ok
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
delkuf: Wht is dis mondi ranting abt. D fact dat parent can afford to buy iphone 5 or 50 dont give u d yardstick to blabing on line. Grow up, girl

Which stup.1d parents . . . Dat orphan that just graduated from the motherless babies home
in flying colors . . . She's a 1st class orphan; parents my a55
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Me or Monkey_chic
haba na... monkey_chic na... bros, make we yarn abeg... sharp sharp.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
12 inches!:

u can give him the other hole . .don't crucify me oh, i am just speculating #noni
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
2sexy: haba na... monkey_chic na... bros, make we yarn abeg... sharp sharp.

Oya report for facebook #as,e,dey,hot
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by born2boink(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
I only pay for Bleep, I'm not ready for bullshit maga love....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
angry angry
mxxpunkxx!:

u can give him the other hole . .don't crucify me oh, i am just speculating #noni
Thunder fire you angry angry
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
collinsoft: Am sure she read this post on nairaland going by the call i received today. All the same i dont care if U rant all u can shouting at the top of ur voice on the phone.
I knw u will still read this post but before am back to port harcourt, kindly pick all ur piece in my house and go to hell. I really hate ladies, they disgust me, imagine telling me i had s,ex with u severally and as a result i shouldnt complain on the net about asking me for gift. I have had enough of u stay clear my way. Good day

I'm sorry. That girl is an azs.

How could she say 'the bolded'? Were you the only one enjoying the s.ex?
Mtchew! So she was actually having the s.ex because of the cash n gift items not because she had feelings for you? Terrible!

Bad runs-babe lipsrsealed. I know one when I see one
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Oya report for facebook #as,e,dey,hot
I don report oooo
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
born2fuck: I only pay for Bleep, I'm not ready for bullshit maga love....

born2fuc.k!!!! grin Take it easy sha..... Anytime I remember that ur ashewo joints thread I always laff. The one at ojota that u described, you actually got the description right in detail. You don waka oooo. It's not too far from house. Only someone who has passed by that road can describe that place like that. Born2fuc.k na u biko.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
12 inches!:
angry angry
Thunder fire you angry angry

**Searching for your Anti-retroviral drugs***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here / Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.