Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Ladies Are Heartless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Heartless (7226 Views)

Some Ladies Are Heartless! / . / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
Tashamania:

I'm sorry. That girl is an azs.

How could she say 'the bolded'? Were you the only one enjoying the s.ex?
Mtchew! So she was actually having the s.ex because of the cash n gift items not because she had feelings for you? Terrible!

Bad runs-babe lipsrsealed. I know one when I see one

Na so we see am oooo. A veri common mentality of MANY naija girls. Like sagamite once said, I think poverty is the problem. A girl I was in love with and who I thot was in love with me told me exactly the same thing during and heated argument. And you know what they say about words said when you are angry. They often are reflections of true intentions, thoughts and opinions.Unknown to me, I was in love with a runz girl and to me a runz girl is the same thing as a prosti.tute. Prosti.tute collects shop on the road. Runz girl tries to collect shop in ur heart so she can extort u based on the relationship. The thing about babes like this is that for sharp guy they are easy to play as long as u av a good steady income and a good head on ur head. Just know that u're indirectly paying for her punny that is all. She may even "fall in love or lust" with you in the long run becos ladies have a virtual connection between their heart and their punn.ies . So who loses? The only prb is falling in love with a runz girl. Neva Eva Eva do dat. When "datin"(doing) a runz girl keep ur heart in ur pocket and ur brain in the rite place. Op in short u were dating a runz girl or a girl with a runz girl mindset. If it counts for anything girls like this e.g my ex always get what they deserve cos in life all that glitters is not gold.

PS: If you ever come in contact with a girl such as this in the future cos people can be pretentious initially, it's either you leave her immediately or u play the game. And if u dont know what to do with her, pass her over to me. chikena
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Pretty32(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]sincerely speakn let us al b realistic n nt jump 2 cnclusns o..am a girl yes n i cn undastnd wah d girl z passn tru..we'v only heard d guys syd of d story,y nt let us alxo listn 2 dis gal..ma guy,am sure she rili appreciates al u'v done 4 er find out 4rm er wot d probs z
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2013
Pretty32: [color=#990000][/color]sincerely speakn let us al b realistic n nt jump 2 cnclusns o..am a girl yes n i cn undastnd wah d girl z passn tru..we'v only heard d guys syd of d story,y nt let us alxo listn 2 dis gal..ma guy,am sure she rili appreciates al u'v done 4 er find out 4rm er wot d probs z
why ressurect this thread. What is d gal passing thru?
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Which stup.1d parents . . . Dat orphan that just graduated from the motherless babies home
in flying colors . . . She's a 1st class orphan; parents my a55
biiitches still pedestrians grin
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by nadias877(f): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2013
Let her go to hell. She's not worth dating.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by jobaskia(m): 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2013
@OP. This is a pure scenario of seller's day . The buyer's day scenario will come into the picture sooner or later. What i mean is that she will come begging when they are through with slamming her puyanyan unless she is a big time slut pretending to be noble and virtuous in the first place.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by sexybash(f): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
@op sometimes ehn love is cursed, dont worry sonner than later you find someone who cares less about d money until den, i recommend the soaps or celebacy
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by HenryKelvin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
A bunch of ten girls have ten different attitudes,before u go into any relationship?it's wise to understand the lady a bit,try to confirm Wat her egos are,Wat she always talk about then u can then decide if she would suit ur pocket or personality.That's ma opinion Mehn
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by lazeal: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
mondi_cheeks: biiitches still pedestrians grin
cretinous fvcktard and slimy toad! cool
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by edekeh(m): 12:42am On Jan 11, 2013
Huh
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 4:10am On Jan 13, 2013
Pretty32: [color=#990000][/color]sincerely speakn let us al b realistic n nt jump 2 cnclusns o..am a girl yes n i cn undastnd wah d girl z passn tru..we'v only heard d guys syd of d story,y nt let us alxo listn 2 dis gal..ma guy,am sure she rili appreciates al u'v done 4 er find out 4rm er wot d probs z
wht fvcking tinz is she passing through? Kindly go back n read my previous post. I wouldnt come here to tarnish a girls image,She played me big time. I have learnt my lesson n now i knw ladies better n hw to treat them. No lady deserve any gift i mean any gift in a relationship. Thank u
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
lazeal: cretinous fvcktard and slimy toad! cool
another pedestrian...don't worry God will provide in due time, only if u stop being so bitter grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Got This Shocking Text From My Girlfriend (please Advise Me) / See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) / Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Lightskined Girl[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.