Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Ladies Are Heartless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Heartless (7228 Views)

Some Ladies Are Heartless! / . / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: whatever... and it wouldnt be hard for you to claim your own personality too.

I have 5 M.O.N.D.I stands for each personality tongue
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if u want them to drain u before u find out if their intentions are good or bad that's fine. U do your thing

Though I will be more careful...

For instance, am dating a wonderful babe at the moment, but it breaks my heart knowing that I'm not really doing for her, half of what she has done for me.
She cooks and does my laundry anytime she is around and the sex is readily available. But, from ugly experiences am finding it hard to appreciate her fully.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

For instance, am dating a wonderful babe at the moment, but it breaks my heart knowing that I'm not really doing for her, half of what she has done for me.
She cooks and does my laundry anytime she is around and the sex is readily available. But, from ugly experiences am finding it hard to appreciate her fully.
so wat r u still doing wit her
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 10:06am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so wat r u still doing wit her

Dating her, giving her trials. If after every every and she is still there, I will put a ring on it.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I have iphone 5
and i have more money that can buy 2 IPHONE 5... you dont get me, do you?

call me old school... I am dont get too excited when I see the next shiny object. Na... not me. if them like make them bring Iphone 6,7, 8,9 I got better things that I can do with my money.

You and the millions of people can go on to make them rich, not me.

Woman, it is not my nature to follow crowd and that is just me. strange but I didnt start using phones even when everybody in my house, including my younger sister, started using one. That was some years ago. It is not my nature because I just dont feel so. After all, there are many people with such phones who are broke. they just want to "belong" and impress people. Not my style.

I doubt you can make a million naira within a year if you were sacked from work and all your money in the bank account were wiped out. but you know one on strange thing between you and someone like me, I will make that money even without a job within a year.

Get that drilled into your skull.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: and i have more money that can buy 2 IPHONE 5... you dont get me, do you?

call me old school... I am dont get too excited when I see the next shiny object. Na... not me. if them like make them bring Iphone 6,7, 8,9 I got better things that I can do with my money.

You and the millions of people can go on to make them rich, not me.

Woman, it is not my nature to follow crowd and that is just me. strange but I didnt start using phones even when everybody in my house, including my younger sister, started using one. That was some years ago. It is not my nature because I just dont feel so. After all, there are many people with such phones who are broke. they just want to "belong" and impress people. Not my style.

I doubt you can make a million naira within a year if you were sacked from work and all your money in the bank account were wiped out. but you know one on strange thing between you and someone like me, I will make that money even without a job within a year.

Get that drilled into your skull.
lmao why did u edit I have 5 to iPhone 5. So ur sister started using a phone that was released last year some years ago grin don't count ur school fees as part of ur money
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lmao why did u edit I have 5 to iPhone 5. So ur sister started using a phone that was released last year some years ago grin don't count ur school fees as part of ur money
were... I mean when telecom hit Nigeria... 2000,2001

ode!

You edited it to I have 5 MONDI when intially, it was I have iphone 5. who are you trying to fool?

Pack for one corner jor.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: were... I mean when telecom hit Nigeria... 2000,2001

ode!

You edited it to I have 5 MONDI when intially, it was I have iphone 5. who are you trying to fool?

Pack for one corner jor.
u r one seriously weird dude
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2013
mondi_cheeks: u r one seriously weird dude
grin grin grin grin grin. dont worry. I will come look for you tongue
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: grin grin grin grin grin. dont worry. I will come look for you tongue
Like I said
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Saecula: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: That na small thing na.. all I need to do is goto ebay.com and order them for cheap....

But you know what? I am not the usual Nigerian you see around. I am rare, very rare. I dont follow crowd. Just because every body is doing something does not give me a valid reason to join them.

If I want one, I know how to get one... But I got better things to do with my money and that is making more money with my money. On ebay, Iphone 5 is just $500- $666... One deal will get it for me if I really want it.

Ma guy can I successfully buy say a phone or laptop online and receive it.
I live in the East?
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2013
Saecula:
Ma guy can I successfully buy say a phone or laptop online and receive it.
I live in the East?
yes you can.. please goto the business section and there is a hot thread on importation there. I dont want to derail that is why I cant discuss it here. You see some of my contributions there.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by delkuf(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wht is dis mondi ranting abt. D fact dat parent can afford to buy iphone 5 or 50 dont give u d yardstick to blabing on line. Grow up, girl
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Saecula: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: yes you can.. please goto the business section and there is a hot thread on importation there. I dont want to derail that is why I cant discuss it here. You see some of my contributions there.
Ok, Fhanks
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by kaze4blues(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
daryoor: *singin j martins * maga don pay shout alleluya.
Some girls fit run peson down sha.

U tried....bt no b j martins sang d song.

Na kelly handsome.

@Op, u don go too far.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
delkuf: Wht is dis mondi ranting abt. D fact dat parent can afford to buy iphone 5 or 50 dont give u d yardstick to blabing on line. Grow up, girl
grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Medley(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
collinsoft: Am calling the relationship quit as soon as i get back to port harcourt. Am currently working at brass bayelsa state. This is the second time am played like an idiot in relationship. Some times i ask if i can find true love or maybe because am eager to settle down with a woman though am 29 i want to start family life soon.
For now am going off with ladies, my heart is closed n i dnt think i can love again, except for.......... Am just confused right now

advert placement for ladies only please read carefully, ladies be wise.

you were blinded by love and didnt watch her carefully am sure she has been showing some trace
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by newuc2come(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
girls nawa ooo.not all girls sha.....scrath dat.girls na waa ooo
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by IcecoldDon: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ mondi wateva y does everybody assume dat cos u spend on UR own girl u r dating,den automatically u used money to get her No matter how stingy or tite fished u were in getting her,Wen ur dating dere r tins u will do if u r d generous or caring sort of bloke. But @ op none of dis is ur fault n u don't really need approbation or advice from anyone on wat u need to do. Shit happens !!! kick d biatch out n kip walking. She will regret losing u,mark my words.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Mercyu1(f): 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

Dnt worry,very soon u wil loose her 2 som1 willing 2 appreciate her fully.Must u always live in ur pasteCruxifying every girl dt come ur way cos of 1 bad experience.Up to 95 percent of our boys n girls hv had bad experiences in d hands of their partners but these does nt justify them condeming every1 else.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
Dnt worry,very soon u wil loose her 2 som1 willing 2 appreciate her fully.Must u always live in ur pasteCruxifying every girl dt come ur way cos of 1 bad experience.Up to 95 percent of our boys n girls hv had bad experiences in d hands of their partners but these does nt justify them condeming every1 else.
if na me sef I will do the same. Let the guy be. if she is his, she will stay. period.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Mercyu1(f): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wait a minute ooo, why are u guys against d girl alone? Wen did it become a crime 4 a guy 2 spend moni on his girlfriend?Why wont she expect an xmass gift frm her man wen she is used 2 being showered with gift by dt same man?U are just being irrational cos most of u here are guys.Even if he doesnt have money dt period,culdnt he hav explained 2 her girlfriend instead of coming here 2 say all these things abt his girl.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
Wait a minute ooo, why are u guys against d girl alone? Wen did it become a crime 4 a guy 2 spend moni on his girlfriend?Why wont she expect an xmass gift frm her man wen she is used 2 being showered with gift by dt same man?U are just being irrational cos most of u here are guys.Even if he doesnt have money dt period,culdnt he hav explained 2 her girlfriend instead of coming here 2 say all these things abt his girl.
listen to me. It is not about gift but how appreciative you are. I can see you are like the girl but get this drilled into your skull. Not all guys GIVE money to their girlfriend BECAUSE he is dating her and the moment you do that , it annoys them.

The minute you make seem like, we are dating therefore you SHOULD/MUST give me money, you end up losing whatever respect I have for you.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Mercyu1(f): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
2sexy: listen to me. It is not about gift but how appreciative you are. I can see you are like the girl but get this drilled into your skull. Not all guys GIVE money to their girlfriend BECAUSE he is dating her and the moment you do that , it annoys them.

The minute you make seem like, we are dating therefore you SHOULD/MUST give me money, you end up losing whatever respect I have for you.
U listen,i'm nt saying girls shuld base their r/ships on moni or gifts.But if a guy has d moni,y wont he take care of his babe.Or does he expect sum1 else 2 come n take care of his babe 4 him.Besides,wat abt guys dt see having sex wit their girls as their right just cos they are dating them.wat do u say abt dt or is nt d same thing as girls saying 'cos u are dating me, u must give me moni'.Pls be reasonble here
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
@ Op I feel your pain. @ OP seriously I do. sad It is he who wears the shoe that knows where it pinches. I have gone through wat you're going thru so i can understand. The Op might not have necessarily gotten the girl with money but as a bf no matter how considerate your gf is USUALLY there are things a girl would expect you to do especially when she knows you can afford it. BRASS is an oil company so I can assume u make oil money wink which would be quite good pay. Buying all those things for her wouldnt have been harmful if 90% of naija girls were sensible. Unfornately that is not the case. Even if she wasnt interested in you again the least she could have done was to show you gratitude. From your post i can tell you she i jst like one of my ex. Infact a mirror. An ingrate. Someone without good home training, little ambitions, no aspirations and no self worth. The type of girls that want to stand on the shoulders of a man without doing nothing meaningful for themselves. Girls like that usually marry for money and end up being treated like a piece of furniture by their acquirers. For her to reel out all you have done for her and equate it with the sex she was given you makes her no different from a pro.st.titue. We have many naija girls that are in relationships but in reality have mindsets of pro.stit.tues. No different from the common ash.awo u see on the street. My guy my advice to you is to count your losses and leave her. Girls like that their end is not always good. You cannot sow yam and reap maize. Just forget and move on. As a matter of principle, I dont spend money on no girl. Call me stingy but it is what some girls have made me. When we're married I'll take full responsibility but until then plss answer your papas name.

PS: Good girls exist out there. Considerate well brought up girls who have self worth and wont sell themselves. Girls av a natural instinct for greed the same way guys have a natural instinct for sleeping around. It takes self conscious taming. As a matter of principle, I dont spend more than I can afford on dates and I'm not over generous especially in bf gf relationship even though being generous is my natural character. It's the only way you can protect yourself from Gold digging naija girls who believe their love and punny is up for sale in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:
U listen,i'm nt saying girls shuld base their r/ships on moni or gifts.But if a guy has d moni,y wont he take care of his babe.Or does he expect sum1 else 2 come n take care of his babe 4 him.Besides,wat abt guys dt see having sex wit their girls as their right just cos they are dating them.wat do u say abt dt or is nt d same thing as girls saying 'cos u are dating me, u must give me moni'.Pls be reasonble here
As far as relationship has thougt, I can only give my girlfriend what I can afford to lose, chiken change... but going over that line to spend in thousands is a no go area for me even if I have the money, Except I know it is someone I want to marry and before I will begin to spend that amount she must have made some real sacrifices. Why will I see a girl and start spending money on her and for what. Me don wise pass that level abeg. Besides, I am not that sex hungry like most guys.

See what the OP is currently experiencing.... it is not a matter if a man has the money. A girls olojukokoro eyes like that of a frog will still not allow her to settle for what she has.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
12 inches!:
For her to reel out all you have done for her and equate it with the sex she was given you makes her no different from a pro.st.titue. We have many naija girls that are in relationships but in reality have mindsets of pro.stit.tues. No different from the common ash.awo u see on the street. My guy my advice to you is to count your losses and leave her. Girls like that their end is not always good. You cannot sow yam and reap maize. Just forget and move on. As a matter of principle, I dont spend money on no girl. Call me stingy but it is what some girls have made me. When we're married I'll take full responsibility but until then plss answer your papas name.

PS: Good girls exist out there. Considerate well brought up girls who have self worth and wont sell themselves. Girls av a natural instinct for greed the same way guys have a natural instinct for sleeping around. It takes self conscious taming. As a matter of principle, I dont spend more than I can afford on dates and I'm not over generous especially in bf gf relationship even though being generous is my natural character. It's the only way you can protect yourself from Gold digging naija girls who believe their love and punny is up for sale in the relationship.
exactly... the bolded is what I have finally programmed my mind to do. Only give what you can afford to lose.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:

I am a nice guy naturally. And my experiences.... (forget about it)

Like 2sexy said, "if she is mine, she will stay."

Moreover, am laying solid foundation for the future. She knows about some of it.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by 2sexy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

Moreover, am laying solid foundation for the future. She knows about some of it.
continue with your style jor. Gold must pass through fire.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Heartless by eagleeye2: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mercy-u:

But if a guy has d moni,y wont he take care of his babe.Or does he expect sum1 else 2 come n take care of his babe 4 him.

So the boyfriend na him PAPA. (bobos una dey hear this babe)

[quote author=Mercy-u]

Besides,wat abt guys dt see having sex wit their girls as their right just cos they are dating them.
wat do u say abt dt or is nt d same thing as girls saying 'cos u are dating me, u must give me moni'.

Chai, this thing na true oooh. (MONEY FOR HAND, BACK FOR GROUND) Na Trade by Batter.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by Mercyu1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
eagle,eye:

I wish u well then,but dnt let her knw dt u are nt appreciating her fully cos if she knows,it culd be..............Lets leave dt 4 another day.
Re: Ladies Are Heartless by collinsoft(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
I really appreciate all ur comment so far but d question i wanna ask is if its bad to shower someone u love with gift. The relationship we had was nt money based, infact i did all did because i saw the need to do them. She uses a nokia1100 tied with a rubber band because d casing of d phone is bad. I bought her curve4 because i wanted her to appreciate the fact dat i love her n besides i always felt ashamed seeing her use dat kind of phone wen i knw she deserve beta than dat. All d gift i bought was because i wanted her to feel happy in the relationship nt because am a 'moni miss road', bt wen u allow ladies they ask for allowance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Fellaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.