Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (30264 Views)

War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by hightechIT: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
@poster.... Not in the new Lagos state.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by vanstanzy(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
And the recycling never stops. angry angry angry Do u want Tinubus' wife to continue the trend of stealing Lagos funds, and hip more curses on their generations? If Tinubu should make this move, he and Fashola will fight THE LAST BATTLE. As it was in Kwara State, so it shall be in Lagos State.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by lavivifubs: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by ajasa4link: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Even abike dabiri will best her any day....@op it will amount to political suicide on tinubu's part to attempt this stunt
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
This thread is specifically designed to rubbish Asiaju Tinubu. The thread and Op should be ignored especially since the self acclaimed ACN guys has spoken.

seanet01: You are wrong. We ACN caucus already knows the next Governor of Lagos state.
First name starts with M and Last name ends with E.
Figure it out.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by joseph1832(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: After some self abnegation and immolation, I have come to the conclusion that Senator Oluremi Tinubu is the best person to occupy the Lagos state Governor's seat, come May 29, 2015.

Though she hasn't made significant contributions to Senate debates, her poise, charm, charity causes and her excellent political skills makes her frontrunner in d race to succeed the indefatigable Governor Fashola.

If she eventually decides to run for the office, be rest assured that She would become the first elected female governor in Nigeria. She would definitely continue from where Fashola stopped, ramping up the efforts to turn Lagos into the economic capital of Africa. The ACN machine is still a colossus in Lagos, nay the Southwest.
You said it yourself, "Though she hasn't made significant contributions to Senate debates" so how can someone who hasn't made anything signiicant impact in a sitting of a hundred plus people impact on the lives of almost 15million people?.

Believe me she is the least qualified! Your points are based on pure sentiments...
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by confusion247(m): 10:39am On Jan 04, 2013
It seems nairaland is now part and parcel of ACN media propaganda arm.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by toskut(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Are you drunk?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by timilehin007(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=MrElai][/quote]

As I come get job nko..? Seriously am not jobless and my work pays like cwazyyyyyyy...!!!!!!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by talktimi(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2013
Eight years of Tinubu as a governor left Lagos state as a disaster until Fashola came to save us, the moment BRF tried to drop the thief as a godfather, tinubu nearly strangulated his 2nd term ambition. If this woman hardly attends plenary in the senate talk less of giving meaningful contributions how does she then expect to rule a state as diverse and difficult as Lagos. I've been hearing this rumors ever since the last elections, I don't know about others but I say NO to another Tinubu in Lagos state instead let Fashola bring his brother or sister come 2015...

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 04, 2013
Since lagos state belongs to the Tinubu's abi? Oluremi ni, governor kor!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by zikclassiq(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2013
If u dnt want oluremi 4 governor, Bode George for governor of Lagos state
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Smooyis(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Then A C N Rest in Peaceeeeeeee
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by pheesayor(m): 10:52am On Jan 04, 2013
the op seems like a mischievous person, contradicting himself in the original post. How can someone who ha not contributed in the Senate become governor of a state like Lagos? Now going around nairaland using #OluremiTinubu2015 means he is a member of the laptop crew trying to poison People's mind against ACN
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Gbawe: 10:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Demdem: This thread is specifically designed to rubbish Asiaju Tinubu. The thread and Op should be ignored especially since the self acclaimed ACN guys has spoken.

Demdem, there is no chance of Remi Tinubu becoming Governor. No one is planning for that at all but folks can believe what they want since it appears many enjoy working themselves up over total fabrication stemming from the 'vivid' imagination of others.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Funkymallam(m): 10:56am On Jan 04, 2013
I dey laff.

What is new in the Asiwaju Confused Network?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Ikwerefistson: 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
romanlaw: hhmm!! Laughing in India......Tifnubu again? na wao!!!! This west guys are really mugus...One person milking the entire west dry.....This is Saraki Part 2.
dnt mind d mugus education wit out knwledge
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
The 2015 elections are still 2 years away, therefore Senator Oluremi Tinubu has 2 more years to make significant strides in the Senate.

#OluremiTinubu2015.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by SamAfrik(m): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
AK 48:
Muiz banire
^^^ u are wrong.
Ans = Mbadinoju Ejike. The guy is very good.
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Ikwerefistson: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
timilehin007:
Wetin make I dey chop should People's destructive parry wins..? I be engineer under ACN oo cheesy
so u be engineer undr amalgamated criminals congress abi
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by aljharem(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
@ egbon gbawe and co.

Forget it, ACN is not winning Lagos state again. It is time we lagosians try another party. ACN ruling Lagos simply mean Tinubu is still ruling and to be frank with you my brothers we don't want Tinubu's hands in Lagos again for reasons you know of.

Just as funsho's death made way for fashola so would ACN make way for another Lagos state hero aka Ade dosumu.

Don't let fashola sentiment blind u all to the fact that another person out ACN can make Lagos state even greater.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Gbawe: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2013
pheesayor: the op seems like a mischievous person, contradicting himself in the original post. How can someone who ha not contributed in the Senate become governor of a state like Lagos? Now going around nairaland using #OluremiTinubu2015 means he is a member of the laptop crew trying to poison People's mind against ACN

You are totally correct but many here like responding emotionally and angrily before stopping to think so as to note what is obvious and that they are being 'punked'. It is like saying I want Allison-Madueke to become President even as I know she is very corrupt and was ineffective as a Minister. If I talk in a way that is completely devoid of sense, is it not left for the readers to discern my agenda of mischief that means I just want to invoke abuse and anger against others?
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by zikclassiq(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2013
If u dnt want oluremi 4 governor, I NOMINATE Bode George for governor of Lagos state
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by anonimi: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Smykell: The next governor for lagos state is mamowora olorunnmbe all ACN members and support knows that.

He might be a good sell given that he made some "necessary noise" while he was in the Senate and was shoved aside last elections because he displayed support TOO EARLY for Fashola's 2nd term ambitions when the godfather, Tinubu was still sulking over BRF's growing popularity.
BTW, the right thing to do would be for another party to field a credible candidate for Mrs. Remi Tinubu's senatorial constituency and start the groundwork with the youth from now to sell that viable candidate.
Mrs. Remi Tinubu has no business representing anyone in the state assembly even.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2013
When has Lagos state become Tinubu's property?instead of voting for her,I won't rather vote.
That dullard of a woman,who has no meaningful impact as a senator.

Rubbish thread.

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by lakesider(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Y are people shouting bola tinubu s name .there is always a caucus behind a government even obama
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by aljharem(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2013
zikclassiq: If u dnt want oluremi 4 governor, I NOMINATE Bode George for governor of Lagos state
and why would you do that ? In fact bode George is better than Tinubu. Fact !
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2013
CFCfan: After some self abnegation and immolation, I have come to the conclusion that Senator Oluremi Tinubu is the best person to occupy the Lagos state Governor's seat, come May 29, 2015.

Though she hasn't made significant contributions to Senate debates, her poise, charm, charity causes and her excellent political skills makes her frontrunner in d race to succeed the indefatigable Governor Fashola.

If she eventually decides to run for the office, be rest assured that She would become the first elected female governor in Nigeria. She would definitely continue from where Fashola stopped, ramping up the efforts to turn Lagos into the economic capital of Africa. The ACN machine is still a colossus in Lagos, nay the Southwest.

Why cant she remain in the senate You propagandist !!!!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Gbawe: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2013
alj harem: @ egbon gbawe and co.

Forget it, ACN is not winning Lagos state again. It is time we lagosians try another party. ACN ruling Lagos simply mean Tinubu is still ruling and to be frank with you my brothers we don't want Tinubu's hands in Lagos again for reasons you know of.

Just as funsho's death made way for fashola so would ACN make way for another Lagos state hero aka Ade dosumu.

Don't let fashola sentiment blind u all to the fact that another person out ACN can make Lagos state even greater.

Alhaji, you are talking too much out of emotion and your hatred of Tinubu. Political office is not won through emotion and fierce hatred of others alone. Go and join the process and help the PDP strategize to depose the ACN in Lagos. Simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by boron10(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2013
alj harem: @ egbon gbawe and co.

Egbon boko haram, hope it's not the PDP Ade Dosumu you're talking about? I rather have ACN rule Lagos Till eternity than seeing a PDP candidate rule. tongue

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by Dee60: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2013
I still de laugh!
Re: Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) by seanet01: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Forget about any nonsense that she has made any impact in the senate. Tell me why her mates in the senate have make more impact than her.
As an opposition senator, she has less chances of fighting her way through any battle in the senate.
The fact is she is nowhere to be found in the radars of the ACN in the 2015 Governorship race.
She stand no chance.
Abike Dabiri will even be a better chance if ACN decides to go for a Female option.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / 2023: Why I Met With Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi In London – Wike / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.