Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? (15434 Views)

What Would You Do If Your House-Girl Did This To Your Child? (Photo) / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Who Holds The Tv Remote Control In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sheguama:

Wow !!! This is great. I just love this kind of home. Btw me and 2 of my 3 lil boys na heavy quarrel o. They are ready to monopolize d TV with their Cartoon NetwOrk 24 hrs. Buh me I must watch my football as and when due. Come and see blackmail in and counter blackmailg. Its fun sha.
lol,that my dad is funny.no matter how i run around d sitting room,he will still get me and snatch the remote from me and i'll be forced to watch cnn with him even though there's another tv down stairs.while watching it,he will tell me that you need to know what is going on across the world.everyday is not jenifa or jim iyke or what is it you people call it sef,watch cnn with me so that you can see as obama is delivering his speech and adress the public boldly like him,oya go and bring my food am hungry,lo mu amala wa funmi jare,kode bu ewedu si ati ogufe and i'll be like ehen but we will eat it together and he's like,ehen once you dont touch my meat,we will watch tv in peace.chai.lol very funny man
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by freecharles(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
In the afternoon, anybody can handle the TV.By 8-10PM, its my dad (you know nah,news palava) but by 10PM, I am the one in charge....but once my grandma is around, we stay together and watch the TV even till past mid night sometimes and what she usually ask for is BOLLYWOOD...imagine an old woman watching Indian movies...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
dabrake: It depends on the oldest person around. For my mum, she watches what she sees but once 9pm reaches she will just tell us to tune to nta news. The good part is that before 9:05(always), she will be snoring so her own don end be that. If my elder sister is around, she will watch whatever she wants and I will just give her that respect. She loves mtv, channelO, trace, sound city, all those kardashaian and the rest of those who wants people know what goes around their homes channels and she drops the remote only when she's tired. I come next, I am the business, science & tech, crime and sport kind of person, my immediate younger sister frequents uniCh, cartoon, E!, style and all those fashion channels, my baby sister is purely african magic while my baby bro is a cartoon, super sport(football in particular), blockbuster movies, science and tech dude. Once, I'm with the remote, I try my possible best to ensure fairness. Everyone will watch his/her favourite channels so they all learnt to deal with it or open their books. Now, we all watch each other's favourite channels. On matchdays, I prefer viewing games in a public gathering. I enjoy hearing chelsea fans abuse torres and benitez. I also enjoy hearing arsenal fans abuse gervinho, ramsey and wenger.
How can u be happy with d downfall of another? Guy, back off before dem head catch u o.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by ocelot2006(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
In my house, ME. When it comes to the remote, I'm the king, emperor, and dictator all wrapped in one. No one comes between me and my Discovery or History Channels.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
chess guru:
Dude take ur frustration else where. NL knows how 2 make ppl relax and laff a bit. Stop being such a killer joy its not always about politics and the price of GARR*
Thanks jare. The guy needs help. Hope that does smth.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Aggrippa: i think i am the one who`s in charge no one watches TV like me i can go on watching NEWS, esp interviews, educative / informative programs for as long as possible ...i dont really give a damn.. lollllgrin grin grin
Welldone, Jonathan pikin. Your reign would soon end.lol
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
osifred: Get yourself a samsung galaxy note 10.1 that has an inbuilt remote control for all types of tv so you can be the commander in chief of the television irrespective of who is holding the follow come remote.

When I go to public places and I don't like the station displaying I use my galaxy note to either change the channel or better still switch it off without anybody knowing.

Updated via Samsung galaxy note 10.1
Are you for real?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Tedyk(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ol boi,na Rapheal
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
bamto:
Welldone, Jonathan pikin. Your reign would soon end.lol
abeg o me no b GEJ pikin o! cheesy, wetin carry politics come here tongue? guy make you relax jare! grin
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
No b small wahala. Nobody b superman for dat 1. but Match day live....Not joking with anybody... for my mum...NTA NEWS 4pm and 9pm, Africa Magic, Emmanuel TV a must watch or...we no go rest. I hate E! Na girls like pass their book.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by vicholas(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
I love news and politics a lot. But for my wife she watch home video always
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by davmore750(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
angry[color=][/color][color=][/color] Stop watching TV read your book!
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by killuminati(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Gej no give us light and our generator don spoil even if e good fuel nor dey or e too cost all jondull's fault.

*fuckthread*
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by elrony(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Lol ma house na konstant coup 'de remote...though me gat tv in ma room buh dnt knw why dat sittin room tv is so special...

Anywaiz me n ma big bro run a joint regime wen itz matchdays and wen a blockbuster is on screen...

D ladies regime can drive u mental ,they stick to TSN and AM.,.
Nowadays i js do a lot of gaming dnt have tym 4 live tv
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Aggrippa: abeg o me no b GEJ pikin o! cheesy, wetin carry politics come here tongue? guy make you relax jare! grin
Hehehehehe....nor be politics matter. Don't u know GEJ is the I-dont-give-a-damn exponent?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by moneymaker24(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
I don't really have to hold the remote, infact i rarely hold it but whenever i want to watch something else, i simply say

'Abeg turn the channel, thank you!'
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by folu500(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote author=Ramcie]My mum holds the remote like its her last baby. It can be so frustrating a times cos she shuffles between

this is so funny.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by bamto(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
killuminati: Gej no give us light and our generator don spoil even if e good fuel nor dey or e too cost all jondull's fault.

*fuckthread*
Stop toying with high bp. Abeg nau?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
bamto:
Hehehehehe....nor be politics matter. Don't u know GEJ is the I-dont-give-a-damn exponent?
ok bro i remember "i dont give a damn" by GEJ ,people no like to hear those five words, no wonder see how people dey fly commot from this thread! grin grin
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
osifred: Get yourself a samsung galaxy note 10.1 that has an inbuilt remote control for all types of tv so you can be the commander in chief of the television irrespective of who is holding the follow come remote.

When I go to public places and I don't like the station displaying I use my galaxy note to either change the channel or better still switch it off without anybody knowing.

Updated via Samsung galaxy note 10.1

Works for only Samsung TVs only, and must be Wifi enabled.

And it must be "setup" first, so the bolded is completely false.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by folu500(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
dabrake: Again, when I'm not interested in watching tv, my baby brother always ensure it's his way or no other way. When nepa do their thing, he goes ds far as hiding the remote in his school bag, suit pocket or even in my cupboard(that's if he and my baby sister are the only one interested that day(then, I and my 2 other sisters will be having a lot of responsibilities or school work to handle). Once he sights my elder sister coming to the living room(she watches what nobody likes and she controls the remote for as long as she's there), he will just alter some tv settings or he will just sneak to the back, unplug some cords, . . . E don end be dat.

kai!! Una no go kill person with laugh. Dis reminds me of some mischief i usually carryout when my dad wants to forcefully seize d remote frm me
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by remmydada(m): 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
As for me its my 7 years old son thats always in comand of the tv remote i most time like to watch nat geo wild or history channels but all he wants is kidsco cartoon network and nickelodeon
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by honeric01(m): 12:22am On Jan 06, 2013
The remote remains with me because i'm the boss in my palace cool

Even when my brothers (elder) came to visit, we quarreled because of the remote, they wanted to watch some gospel stations, me no gree because natwild and dr 90201 no dey allow me blink at all. grin
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 06, 2013
kulyie: Ha,is me and daddy that struggles for the remote o.mummy is not into tv,shes not bothered.once she cooks and read novels,thats all.my brother on his own too is not a tv person except football and he prefers watching it outside the house with his friends.my dad on the other hand can watch tv from morning to night so once i get hold of the remote,i hide it inside my bra.lol.unfortunatly my dad doesnt send,it doesnt cost him anything to deep his hands into my breast and remove the remote.once he starts watching news,thats the end.once he watches news on cnn,he will change to aljazera to watch another one.infact we run around the sitting room for who will get the remote.lol,chai,i always miss baba shewa (my dad) when am not at home.at least he has made me start liking cnn and has bought another tv in the sitting room downstairs but it can never be like watching tv with my dad
I sincerely hope you and your dad don't share more than a father-daughter relationship. Hmm. Hmm. Hmm. Shoving his hands down ur bosom...hmm.
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by deeplow: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2013
I LOVE being in charge of the remote control,but I am learning to let go of d habit(don't want to quarrel with my wife over remote when I get married)
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2013
In my family house, papa calls d shotz infact as he steps into the living room its "to ya tents o israel" we vacate from his special sit nd just hand over the remote to him. He enjoys news nd sports channels channels as soon as he leaves mum takes over if she s nt paying attention my kid sister ll grab d remote on her behalf nd what do they watch? "indian movies" nd d annoying thing is that these indian movies are serial nd as soon as they finish one another one starts so i usually go to my rum to watch the one there.. Then in my personal apartment its my lady. Whenever she visits its movies all thru nd when she starts, she gets lost in it that her eyes, ears body nd soul ll be on d tv. They fit kidnap me at that moment nd she wont even notice

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by pastie(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Yeah,thats same problem am currently facing with Gej,he like watching politics channels all the time which i dnt like,an the most annoyed part is when i'm watching interesting part he change it without excusing me. undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by callash: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2013
kulyie: Ha,is me and daddy that struggles for the remote o.mummy is not into tv,shes not bothered.once she cooks and read novels,thats all.my brother on his own too is not a tv person except football and he prefers watching it outside the house with his friends.my dad on the other hand can watch tv from morning to night so once i get hold of the remote,i hide it inside my bra.lol.unfortunatly my dad doesnt send,it doesnt cost him anything to deep his hands into my breast and remove the remote.once he starts watching news,thats the end.once he watches news on cnn,he will change to aljazera to watch another one.infact we run around the sitting room for who will get the remote.lol,chai,i always miss baba shewa (my dad) when am not at home.at least he has made me start liking cnn and has bought another tv in the sitting room downstairs but it can never be like watching tv with my dad
Omo iya shewa//whats the deal now?
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by controlseven: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2013
*Sobbing* I'm truly touched by ur stories. A family must be really fun to have. I wish i had people around to struggle the remote with, but i'm an orphan...always alone. My dog broke the remote so i only watch one station now....BCA Umuahia...the Ochendo TV!! *Crying loudly*

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Eneze1(f): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2013
casket: How I wish I have someone to drag remote control with but none. I live alone presently and enjoying being undisputed commander in-chief of my remove control. Music channels ..p.r.n grin

Really
Re: Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 06, 2013
johnwizey: i wish am ur dad,for me to feel ur bossom
Chronic Pervert and bewitched incestist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorced Women In Nigeria / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? / Top 15 Signs To Know Forces Are Following U From D Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.