Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46604 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
*rolls eyes
I wasn't talking about myself but the people who will advise me. And even though you ve seen my pictures you don't know me in person and probably never will.
That's what I mean by anonymous.

Babe, you aren't anonymous kan kan! With your pictures all over nairaland and the information you've dropped, you still think you're anonymous?

Please wake up from Lalaland!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Meegadough: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! Don't worry. It get's up almost everytime we are together. Only thing is he hasn't made use of it on me.
ROFL. And this is funny!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

[b]Babe, you aren't anonymous kan kan! [/b]With your pictures all over nairaland and the information you've dropped, you still think you're anonymous?

Please wake up from Lalaland!

LWKMDDDD! If she no hia English, na to knack am wiv a drop of ngbatic. Kai! Torlah! Fi mi le o! grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Osareime(f): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

*rolls eyes
I wasn't talking about myself but the people who will advise me. And even though you ve seen my pictures you don't know me in person and probably never will.

From this reply I have concluded that your brain isn't well developed. You seriously need help or better still pay someone to be reasoning for you because according up you, you have enough money to buy your own bb and Brazilian weaves. I was going to not stay how dumb that comment was but I just changed my mind.

You are a dumb girl with dumb comments.
If you are a natural gold digger your being able to afford a second hand bb and fake Brazilian weaves wouldn't change that. Even girls that can afford more than that are still desperate to marry up. so why state that as proof that you are not a gold digger?

If you are not a gold digger you are not. Don't state reasons as dumb as that that would make us wonder if your brain receives enough blood.

This girl is ure brain fried in g/ nut oil?
Have you not heard it is a small world? Abi you think ppl just say it because it's catchy? It really is a small world!
What is wrong with you?
How do you know I don't already know you? Or your sisters? Or even this poor fellow that is about to marry Dumber as a wife?

Anonymous doesn't not mean you hope no one here ever meets you and anyone that knows you. It means that you don't drop any clues to who you are in real
Life.
When ppl write anonymous letters and articles to newspapers Why don't they send their pictures too and hope nobody that reads it never meets them? Or nobody that knows them or their family buys that edition?
Do you reason at all? I don't think you do.

Instead of you to read and understand you would be typing crap.

Imagine what a grown woman like you typed? Rolling eyes?!!! Seriously how old are you? Like you actually typed that? You're insane.

My last comment on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

*rolls eyes

But anyone could recognise you anywhere, Sweetlemon.
The way that things have degenerated here doesn't portray you in good light and like they've told you here, his family and friends could be reading this.
I have an alter ego that I use in pasting sensitive topics. So I can remain truly anonymous. You are not anonymous!!

I was just talking to a friend who told me that he broke up with his girl because of how he saw her screaming at people at a wedding while distributing sovenirs.

People really want to help you and want the best for you and this guy (hence all the advice) but you are digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! U mean desperados might consult Ifa to secure a master bed? Hmmmm.... Bed guy! if u are reading, we af tolded u o! If dem turn u to "yes Ma" u no y.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dnawah(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: The "bed guy" I have been talking about here has invited me to spend a weekend at his family house (with his folks)
Lord!
I'm so excited!
And I'm so scared! One minute I'm on top of the world, the next my tommy churns.
What if they are snobs? What if I do or say the wrong things?
What kind of clothes should I even take along with me?
Oh well, at the end I guess I'll just have to settle for being confident in myself.
tips: go with ur bible,pray b4 and after eating,say thanks to ur host.and always assist the mum in the kitchen,but don't go with any "ashawo" cloths(u no wat i mean)remember u are in 4 a test.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Na real wa for NLers.

It seems like there is some kind of supremacy battle here. Some people want to be the most popular or make Seun notice them or be the most liked so they feel threatened whenever they see people with potentials of being popular. That's why you see them sound bitter whenever someone else's post makes front page and their's do not (as if there is some kind of price for making front page! Lol!)
Then you see them pick on such people at the slightest opportunity.
Well, will it make you guys feel better if I said I don't give a damn about getting Seun's attention? I don't care about being popular here (NL politics). I come here to learn from inspiring posters or people who have one or two personal experience to share, add my voice to national issues and also laugh at funny posts.
I don't care who notices me in the process. So you guys should chill ok?
As for hiding behind fake usernames to post things about myself, let's just say I'm a real person. We are all humans, we are not immune to the dramas of life. So why should I be surprised if an NLer comes and shares one or two stories with us? This is me. I like people knowing who I am. I just don't know how to pretend.
I don't give details. Did I tell you the guy's name or family name? Apart from saying that he's loving and caring do I say EXACTLY what he does for me? Did I tell you he gives me things and did I mention what he gives me? When I mentioned that we were chatting last night did I say what we were chatting about Did I mention what he told me about his family?
So please, if you go through my posts I don't give details, I only say normal things. Only things that will help you in giving the appropriate advice.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
ItsModella:
Secondly, she doesn't think before she types. She divulges too much information and still claims anonymity.

She acts on impulse that's why. Like I said, she still has a long way to go. She hasn't seen "Iriri Aye" and I pray she doesn't oh cos she might have to learn the hard way if she continues with this attitude.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2013
lola.luv:

But anyone could recognise you anywhere, Sweetlemon.
The way that things have degenerated here doesn't portray you in good light and like they've told you here, his family and friends could be reading this.
I have an alter ego that I use in pasting sensitive topics. So I can remain truly anonymous. You are not anonymous!!

I was just talking to a friend who told me that he broke up with his girl because of how he saw her screaming at people at a wedding while distributing sovenirs.

People really want to help you and want the best for you and this guy (hence all the advice) but you are digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Are you for real? Did you say these venomous people like me
Thank God the guy is mature. So if ever by accident he gets to see this, he will know that people started attacking me here before I responded.
He will also be able to see through the venomous and deliberate attempts to make me look bad here.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:

LWKMDDDD! If she no hia English, na to knack am wiv a drop of ngbatic. Kai! Torlah! Fi mi le o! grin grin grin

Idowu, I dey hold you before? Hehehehe.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by jaybee3(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2013
People really need to start giving advises and leaving it at that instead of trying to shove it at others throat. It's a free world and as long as each and everyone of us are comfortable with the decision we make then that's the most important thing.
Being comfortable discussing her love life on NL with other members doesn't define who she is or what she is about. Yes she may be a lil naive but who isn't?
At the end of the day she gotta make her own mistakes and learn from them.
It's her life and y'all should stop trying to bully her into seeing from your own point of view.

Posts from here onward viewed/termed as an attack on the OP's person will be hidden and the user is going to be liable for a ban.
Give your advice and just leave it at that

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2013
@Sweetlemon
Smh that you think it depicts fakeness when a poster chooses to remain anonymous by using other user names. So I guess those that donate anonymously to charities are fake too and not trying to remain private.
Toh, wish u all the best.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2013
.@Sweetlemon
Smh that you think it depicts fakeness when a poster chooses to remain anonymous by using other user names. So I guess those that donate anonymously to charities are fake too and not trying to remain private.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Don't you guys realize that the more time you spend wandering around and throwing tantrums around my threads, the more traffic you cause for the thread? So why don't you guys just go? Go away. Avoid me since I'm an attention seeker. Or did I pm you guys and beg you to come and cause traffic for me? Pls just go away and leave me alone!
I'm begging you guys in the name of God. Pls go!
I have also realized that many people here just don't like it when you are doing well and happy.
For example, a man comes here to lament on how he lost his job and how his landlord has given him quit notice. You will see people encouraging him, and petting him. But let the same man come back later to say that he got a managerial job at Chevron. You will see the same people accusing him of showing off and "giving too much info"
Yes! That's NL for you!
Smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Tgirl4real(f): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2013
jay bee: People really need to start giving advises and leaving at that instead of trying to shove it at others throat. It's a free world and as long as each and everyone of us are comfortable with the decision we make then that's what matters.
Being comfortable discussing her love life on NL with other members doesn't define who she is or what she is about. Yes she may be a lil naive but who isn't?
It's her life and y'all should stop trying to bully her to see from your own point of view.

Posts from here onward viewed/termed as an attack on the OP's person will be hidden and the user is going to be liable for a ban.

Well said sir. Some people are fond of making other people uncomfortable just cos they shared a story.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2013
jay bee: People really need to start giving advises and leaving at that instead of trying to shove it at others throat. It's a free world and as long as each and everyone of us are comfortable with the decision we make then that's what matters.
It's her life and y'all should stop trying to bully her to see from your own point of view.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I admit I'm a bit naïve at times. But that's just one of my flaws and one of the things that make up who I am. I'm not afriad of letting people see both my strengths and weaknesses.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2013
kaboninc:

Abeg free the babe oh. This is the 10th page and she's been following. So she should able to make wise decision. After all, she's 'intelligence'! #intelligent
I hear you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2013
rhemaplus: You don't put the cart before the horse. Everything in life has order that must be followed. The question I need to ask is that, who are u to him? Is he your boyfriend, fiance, or simply an admirer. If u were asked that salient question in his house, what will be your response? To me, you are acting too fast. A whole one week with someone you are not even sure of his intention except that he is so much into you? A whole one week for someone that has not promised you marriage? Where is your pride, sis? If I were you, I won't even sleep a day in his house, just go the same day and go back. If he wants you to stay that long in his house, let him do the proper thing, which is proposing to you! I simply feel he wants his family to assess you before he makes his choice and that to me is demeaning. He may have shown you that he really means well, loves you, wants you but he is simply taking you for granted albeit unknowingly. A little strength to say no and not act too desperate as you are acting now is all you need. There is a saying that what you hold tenaciously to, you eventually lose, what you let go, you have may be best appropriate in this situation. Don't stay that long in his house, it is too cheap and demeaning maybe not to him but to an average 'onlooker' and 'these onlooker' may be the ones to determine your fate.
GBAM... I hope she listens to this. The best so far.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2013
lola.luv:
@Sweetlemon
That's a different case madam and I know that you that we all know that!
Thanks for making me laugh earlier sha
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2013
Look @ jay bee trying to impress me with his last comment on this thread, not working! tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by omotola1(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Well said sir. Some people are fond of making other people uncomfortable just cos they shared a story.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Osareime: I have one question. How would this guy feel if he knows his business is on nairaland like this? Except he knows already.

Too much of your relationship is on here. Made the mistake once and when I told him he wasn't too pleased. If he is a private person I doubt he would appreciate you taking advice from the public on your relationship.

This thread is unnecessary. Your mum or sisters or close friends could have given u advice. This is unnecessary and seems attention seeking wi you going on and on about his status and family and conversations wi you.

Learn to keep ure life private.

We know what you look like cos we have seen many of your pics and you still come here to give us so many details about ure relationship with this guy.
You don't even know us.
I more be his sister or his cousin or his friend. I think it's too much. If we dont know what you look like its a bit okay. We know your face well. With makeup and without make up. So anywhere we see the both of you we know it's him that you are referring to and you don't know where you would meet someone from here.

Seems very attention seeking to me. Hope it's not the case.
My own two cents.
sister, koyo. you are but what shs has gained here can hardly be compared to what she would have gotten offline.

The only problem is how she has been describing the guy, which no one forced her to, and also another problem that tells you how she reasons.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chamotex(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Bed guy?
He sells bed?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
That's a different case madam and I know that you that we all know that!
Thanks for making me laugh earlier sha

You're welcome. I love happy endings and I wish you that...
Nice day all!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2013
[size=30pt]EVERYBODY ADVICING THE OP IS WASTING THEIR GAD DAM TIME PERIOD![/size]
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2013
smh...like i said earlier, sorry to those still advicing, either in this thread or the subsquent "BED GUY" threads.

If all the advices here was worth anything in gold, the OP would be richer than dangote by now..

I won't be caught dead posting more advices
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by abiL(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky: smh...

I won't be caught dead posting more advices

Stop posting on this thread then!! tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:56am On Jan 08, 2013
2sexy: sister, koyo. you are but what shs has gained here can hardly be compared to what she would have gotten offline.

The only problem is how she has been describing the guy, which no one forced her to, and also another problem that tells you how she reasons.

I got two powerful tips from the last thread I opened and I think they helped me come this far with him.
I have gotten more tips on this thread to add to what I got off line. So it's not in vain.
And I think YOUR problem with the way I describe the guy is jealousy. You are so angry that he's all what you have been praying to be! It's pretty obvious.
Did I tell you his name or the kind of business he does? Did I tell you where he lives? Do I tell you whether he gives me things or what he gave me? Did I tell you what we talk about? We quarrel as well. Did I ever come here to tell you about the quarrels and disagreements? So pls check yourself abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.