Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46486 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2013
hmmmm...this is getting intresting
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U get beef joor! U can lie? Remember na d chika wey no gree do music vid for u last year, only for her to frame it up wiv "he wan runz me" u don forget? * jump starts his oblangata*

Trouble maker.grin grin
Btw, Chronique should look into going into comedy. Wallahi!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ponyonm: 12:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Fun?
Wait until people turn you into an object or means of catching their "fun" so you will understand that people have feelings even on a faceless forum. But don't worry. Una madness no dey enter my body again.
I'm not ur lil sis. I saw your pix @ Mr NL pageant and I'm very sure I'm older than you.
Cheers

Yes,fun cos you keep giving us something to laugh over.... I'm very sure you're my lil sis;dont bother abt dat. I'm quite honored to hear u say u're older than I am. It makes me feel good n it's one of d things I crave for(looking younger than my age). I got over 13 nephews n nieces n my baby sister is a graduate. Btw me n her,you'd find 6 others. Scratch dat.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2013
ponyonm:

Yes,fun cos you keep giving us something to laugh over.... I'm very sure you're my lil sis;dont bother abt dat. I'm quite honored to hear u say u're older than I am. It makes me feel good n it's one of d things I crave for(looking younger than my age). I got over 13 nephews n nieces n my baby sister is a graduate. Btw me n her,you'd find 6 others. Scratch dat.
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Jan 08, 2013
lola.luv:

Trouble maker.grin grin
Btw, Chronique should look into going into comedy. Wallahi!
Yea! He shud mehn... Kai! D dude is crwazieeeeeee... cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Olaone1: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

lmao...don't expose my friends on here before i become the most wanted on NL..i'll PM you who's who among my cartoon friends.lol

Lmao! I wanted to catch your attention with that and I did!
Bingo!!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by azed2: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Lmao! I wanted to catch your attention with that and I did!
Bingo!!!!
Idowuogbo:
Yea! He shud mehn... Kai! D dude is crwazieeeeeee... cheesy
ponyonm:

Naaah. I don forget abt dat one now. I know say na small pikin stunt she been pull but I don bone am. I'm in a diff plateau with her when it comes to dat o.
Sexkillz the 3 posts i quoted have noting to do with the topics yet handles are not banned so why was i banned?

Idowu and Feyi abeg make una nor vex.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2013
a-zed2:

Sexkillz the 3 posts i quoted have noting to do with the topics yet handles are not banned so why was i banned?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Please peeps should free Sweetlemon. So that she will be encouraged to post more about bed guy.

I for one will be interested to hear the gist of what happens during the weekend visit to bedsville.
And how Papa and Mama Bed received her with rambunctious alacrity, with water bed, camp bed and the lastborn of the family (bunk bed) getting all excited to meet the iyawo to be.

Who knows? A little Bassinet Bed might yet be an addition to the Bed family. Courtesy of Bed guy and Sweetlemon.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
You elevate this man far beyond the stars that light the heavens. I fear your own fall. Take care of your expectations, but still love deeply as you do.
My dear, I'm just trying to let these people see that it's not his money I love but HIM.
Like I have mentioned severally, I'm very aware that I may not eventually marry him. But one thing I know is that I will cherish the experience I had with him. If I slept with him, it would hurt me, but as long as we don't have s.ex, I will always respect him for respecting my body.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon, must you reply comments you feel aren't favourable to you?

I was enjoying your initial posts till you changed gear. As far as I'm concerned, some of the things you've posted weren't necessary; too much of unnecessary information.

Pick the ones who like and ignore the rest. Even if you were insulted, must you reply with insults? Just ignore and move on to the next.

One thing I've learnt from Nairaland is not to take things seriously no matter the venom released; I simply ignore/ reply nicely. I don't have the time and patience to be exchanging nasty comments and insults.

IMO, you're sounding childish, immature, petty and too naïve hence the "unnice" comments you're getting.

When a thread is still in its home section, it's usually interesting but once it gets to frontpage, it gets derailed with nasty and unnecessary comments.(My Personal Observation)

4 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2013
lola.luv:
Please peeps should free Sweetlemon. So that she will be encouraged to post more about bed guy.

I for one will be interested to hear the gist of what happens during the weekend visit to bedsville.
And also how Papa and Mama Bed received her with rambunctious alacrity.
With water bed and the lastborn of the family (bunk bed) getting all excited to meet the latest addition to the Bed family!
Lol! I wish!
Pray for moi!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:31am On Jan 08, 2013
a-zed2:

A-zed2, it's not Feyi, it's Fehi... Please take a chill pill o jare. Our comments aint derailing anything; we just catching our fun, trying to douse the tension here. It happens in all threads, so collu temper oga.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:32am On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Sweetlemon, must you reply comments you feel aren't favourable to you?

I was enjoying your initial posts till you changed gear. As far as I'm concerned, some of the things you've posted weren't necessary; too much of unnecessary information.

Pick the ones who like and ignore the rest. Even if you were insulted, must you reply with insults? Just ignore and move on to the next.

One thing I've learnt from Nairaland is not to take things seriously no matter the venom released; I simply ignore/ reply nicely. I don't have the time and patience to be exchanging nasty comments and insults.

IMO, you're sounding childish, immature, petty and too naïve hence the "unnice" comments you're getting.

When a thread is still in its home section, it's usually interesting but once it gets to frontpage, it gets derailed with nasty and unnecessary comments.(My Personal Observation)
The insults started coming before I started sounding "naïve, petty and childish"
Check well. But something tell me you are already aware of that.
I'm not replying all of them. Just the ones I feel I should reply. But you are right. I won't reply anymore so I don't look naïve and childish anymore.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm!

Na wa oh

Abeg una Goodnight oh

I'lL counseL sweetLemon 2mao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Sweetlemon, must you reply comments you feel aren't favourable to you?

Come closer! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Come closer! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Obrigalda!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
My dear, I'm just trying to let these people see that it's not his money I love but HIM.
Yeah rite! But u felt d need to rub in "he has enough house staff" countless times ba? Smh! Very intelligent lady! Infact u world class. Msteww!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Lol! I wish!
Pray for moi!

May it be as you wish, amen.
But TBH, lemon. You take things waaay too seriously. Like you took Id's initial comment.
She didn't mean any harm and I've come to know her as a lovely lady with a big heart, always ready to lend a helping hand.
Just relax and do you. The guy likes you the way you are, so don't become like the other girls he's met b4 u. Remain distinctive.

I just wonder what's gonna happen when you guys finally become intimate. I hope for your sake it turns out well.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
The insults started coming before I started sounding "naïve, petty and childish"
Check well.
I'm not replying all of them. Just the ones I feel I should reply. But you are right. I won't reply anymore so I don't look naïve and childish anymore
whethe you reply or not, you have shown the NL'ers what really lies in the cage of your skull.

Omo... I just pray o. I pray because you never know MEN!

Anytime you talk about this guys, I remember my bros OLU and smile--a smooth criminal in the affairs of women.

I don see things for this life but my personality is a direct opposite of background.

You arent even resistive one bit... come here, you come. go there you go.

Till today sef, I know one woman wey no see her once prince charming... the two kids he she had for him are full grown now.

You don see lie for life? I grew up seeing things and taking notes.

you have a lot to learn. This thing called love dey kill oooo, especially when you cant reason well anymore. hmmm hmmm.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
, I will always respect him for respecting my body.

Wash!!!! Wash oo!!!

U'll defo cry urself to sleep. Say d truth and d truth shall set u free.Upon d fine gehz/ sexciness, d bros no gree tap current? U obviously not d kind of intelligent mamasita he wanted for keeps.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Check well.
I'm not replying all of them. Just the ones I feel I should reply. But you are right. I won't reply anymore so I don't look naïve and childish anymore

Babe, I enjoy reading your bed guy story and I look forward to hearing more but please be mindful of the kind of things you post here so that it would be misunderstood.

You own no one an explanation as to how you live your life; just don't give way TMPI(*P-Personal) and please leave your personal moments with momsy out of it.

Enjoy your weekend with the family and just be yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yeah rite! But u felt d need to rub in "he has enough house staff" countless times ba? Smh! Very intelligent lady! Infact u world class. Msteww!

Let me answer you for the LAST time ever. I mentioned the house staff because some people were talking about doing chores and I was like will it be necessary cos they have enough house staff? Will it make me look like I'm trying too hard?
If I am going to ask for appropriate advice, then I should let people have enough knowledge of what's on ground so as to give the best advice. This is a faceless forum so why should anybody care if it is Dangote's family or beggers on the street?
I just pray you and your co. Finally get to understand me.
P.S: if I irritate you that much why do you guys bother spending the whole day and night on my threads? Why don't you just avoid me? Afterall, it's obvious I'm not going to take your "advice" isn't it? Very strange......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.