Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46730 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: I dare any other busy body to come back here and say one more word, just one more word of "advice" to me again and that person will explain to me how his or her "advice" will make him or her sleep better at night. You will also explain to me how it will resurrect your dead ancestors. Or how it will make Dangote make you his personal accountant.
Waka sege bansta!
Enough is enough!
Come here and talk again if you want to see real bullying.
Isi ewu! Anofia!
Agbaya oshi!

Abeg go park for canal jor wetin sef... your won too much. haba... who are u and what have u got that the world can not live in peace? what is so special about you? u smoke bed man sper.m? wetin jajajajjajajaja every where like a nak.ed mad woman.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique: *sights Sexkillz around n starts to pack toothpaste,brush n tissue paper into napsack just like Gani used to do way back.... Sits @ d corner,waiting to know if kirikiri will be next port of call tonight* God,when I grow up,I'd love to be a moderator on NL..

grin grin you no just get head. I see u going to that kirikiri o grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: I dare any other busy body to come back here and say one more word, just one more word of "advice" to me again and that person will explain to me how his or her "advice" will make him or her sleep better at night. You will also explain to me how it will resurrect your dead ancestors. Or how it will make Dangote make you his personal accountant.
Waka sege bansta!
Enough is enough!
Isi ewu! Anofia!
Agbaya oshi!

It's official! Dis babe don kolo! As in hen, u going crazy! Bia,Are u hearing strange voices? U starting to blackout? Lemon, who did dis to u? Who? cry

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
lalaosky:

one word?..what about two words?..oya here is it, BED GUY...oya start rapping
Just use it to advice me again then watch and see
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
binger: *sniffs* i smell 'banning' in the air...Oahray,bring some popcorn...
am on it. grin

ItsModella: LMAO!!! Oahray, where's the damn popcorn??
*puzzled* Em... Madam na only dam popcorn I no get now. That one don dey cost. But we get others o. We get sugary popcorn, guguru for ajepako, coloured popcorn for people wey like colour, and even bitterleaf-flavored popcorn for the diabetic.
Which one you want?

Your satisfaction is our goal.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Oahray: am on it. grin

*puzzled* Em... Madam na only dam popcorn I no get now. That one don dey cost. But we get others o. We get sugary popcorn, guguru for ajepako, coloured popcorn for people wey like popcorn, and even bitterleaf-flavoured popcorn for the diabetic.
Which one you want?

Your satisfaction is our goal.
lol, you're silly grin grin grin

I want sugary popcorn with those colored ones in it...ha, this thread don sweet, wallahi grin grin

you dey sell mineral? gimme me pepsi biko
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Abeg! When una Fight 4 here Finish, make una come My thread Come Restart d Fight again abeg

My thread Dry

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
2sexy: Abeg go park for canal jor wetin sef... your won too much. haba... who are u and what have u got that the world can not live in peace? what is so special about you? u smoke bed man sper.m? wetin jajajajjajajaja every where like a nak.ed mad woman.
Oh I see! You are trying me right?
Are you a student or a graduate?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin you no just get head. I see u going to that kirikiri o grin

I'd pretend I didnt see this.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
ItsModella:
lol, you're silly grin grin grin

I want sugary popcorn with those colored ones in it...ha, this thread don sweet, wallahi grin grin

you dey sell mineral? gimme me pepsi biko
ok, take this one. E fit your font. *hands her a bowl of green popcorn*

how you want the pexsi? You go like orobo 50cl?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
2sexy: Abeg go park for canal jor wetin sef... your won too much. haba... who are u and what have u got that the world can not live in peace? what is so special about you? u smoke bed man sper.m? wetin jajajajjajajaja every where like a nak.ed mad woman.

Kai! NLanders won't kill me grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
From lalaosky

abeg help me tell them, that i've been banned by pyguru..lol...so i can't comment now.help me tell sweetlemon that the bed guy that i mentioned is an advice she should start spewing.lol..
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
SMH at the nonsense going on here.
Well I'll like to see some of you try it on any of my threads someday.. undecided
#walksout cool
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by rekeson: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
hornipipe: SMH at the nonsense going on here.
Well I'll like to see some of you try it on any of my threads someday.. undecided
#walksout cool

u won show urself abi?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
rekeson:

u won show urself abi?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
chronique:

I'd pretend I didnt see this.

Ewo! Sorry, I didn't mean trouble o, no vex biko.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Oahray:
ok, take this one. E fit your font. *hands her a bowl of green popcorn*

how you want the pexsi? You go like orobo 50cl?
yes orobo o, you know how we do in times like this grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
pLz Try it on My thread oh

Try ur Nonsense on My thread 4 free
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi: pLz Try it on My thread oh

You might get banned for this comment.

PS: nairaland is getting irritating with the banning all over the place.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
This is the last time I will lock a thread on this section without banning all involved. . . Consider this a last warning!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by rekeson: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sweetlemon: I dare any other busy body to come back here and say one more word, just one more word of "advice" to me again and that person will explain to me how his or her "advice" will make him or her sleep better at night. You will also explain to me how it will resurrect your dead ancestors. Or how it will make you graduate with 1st class and how it will make Dangote make you his personal accountant.
Waka sege bansta!
Enough is enough!
Isi ewu! Anofia!
Agbaya oshi!

Since bedguy cannot afford a bed, I advise u 2 take him 2 ur own bed and screw him so that we can move 2 d next episode (HOW 2 SATISFY BEDGUY). Oya bring it on
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Seun(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: This is the last time I will lock a thread on this section without banning all involved. . . Consider this a last warning!
That is not our policy. Pls ban anyone that posts offtopic after this post and keep the thread open. If they complain, direct them to me!

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Oh I see! You are trying me right?
Are you a student or a graduate?
see u ? just see you? see ur life. the worst part is that you have no iota of shame... no shame at all.

Sorry to say, you CANT make a good wife no matter how much u try. You only end trying to force everything.

The truth is that you grew up not taking notes of things that goes on in your environment and the world at large. you never see anything.

In all my life, I have never seen any lady as, a Lagos babe for that matter, that is a dumb as you.

perplexing over a relationship that you dont know whether you are his girlfriend or not.

No resistance. Come here ,you come. Go there , you go. The last part will be, open your legs, you will open.

Forget all the he respect body crap. ARE YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND? NO!

Did he woo you ? NO

How long did he chase you? 0 days

You started by FLIRTING and that is the summary of this whole shiit you put up here.

Go drink bed man SPER.M jor. Oshi!

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Seun:
That is not our policy. Pls ban anyone that posts offtopic after this post and keep the thread open. If they complain, direct them to me!
Chei, Oga Seun send me na cool
@topic,
I believe their family aren't that bad.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2013
2sexy: see u ? just see you? see ur life. the worst part is that you have no iota of shame... no shame at all.

Sorry to say, you CANT make a good wife no matter how much u try. You only end trying to force everything.

The truth is that you grew up not taking notes of things that goes on in your environment and the world at large. you never see anything.

In all my life, I have never seen any lady as, a Lagos babe for that matter, that is a dumb as you.

perplexing over a relationship that you dont know whether you are his girlfriend or not.

No resistance. Come here ,you come. Go there , you go. The last part will be, open your legs, you will open.

Did he woo you ? NO

You started by FLIRTING and that is the summary of this whole shiit you put up here.

Banned!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:09am On Jan 09, 2013
2sexy: see u ? just see you? see ur life. the worst part is that you have no iota of shame... no shame at all.

Did he woo you ? NO

He is pissed! shocked
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AZeD1(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon: I dare any other busy body to come back here and say one more word, just one more word of "advice" to me again and that person will explain to me how his or her "advice" will make him or her sleep better at night. You will also explain to me how it will resurrect your dead ancestors. Or how it will make you graduate with 1st class and how it will make Dangote make you his personal accountant.
Waka sege bansta!
Enough is enough!
Isi ewu! Anofia!
Agbaya oshi!

You didn't need this. By now you should have abandoned the thread and started packing your bags so you don't forget anything grin grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He is pissed! shocked
idowu... I never see this kind rubbish for my life.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2013
Seun:
On a good day, I'd have banned everyone without stress. But after all that transpired yesterday, and all the accusations and complains because I banned someone for derailing this thread in its initial stages, I decided to let everyone go with a warning.

Now you see why I ban people without warning. I have laid out 2 warnings already on this thread alone, Jaybee laid out 1 but still they continue derailing.

If I had banned them all for this, you would have seen threads springing up everywhere, insulting sexkillz for banning without warning and you will keep wondering.

It's good you are here. Take your time and go through all the past pages and see who and who deserved a ban after my last warning.

This is what makes me the bad moderator. . .

It is well.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: On a good day, I'd have banned everyone without stress. But after all that transpired yesterday, and all the accusations and complains because I banned someone for derailing this thread in its initial stages, I decided to let everyone go with a warning.

Now you see why I ban people without warning. I have laid out 2 warnings already on this thread alone, Jaybee laid out 1 but still they continue derailing.

If I had banned them all for this, you would have seen threads springing up everywhere, insulting sexkillz for banning without warning and you will keep wondering.

It's good you are here. Take your time and go through all the past pages and see who and who deserved a ban after my last warning.

This is what makes me the bad moderator. . .

It is well.

U for send am mail na! U derailing joor! undecided

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2013
why make a thread if you don't want people advices? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55