Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46728 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 190theclown: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Sexkillam for once didn't ban anyone on this thread
If 190 was involved he won't warn anybody but outright ban

Smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U for send am mail na! U derailing joor! undecided
Did he send me a mail?

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U for send am mail na! U derailing joor! undecided

@ Sexkillz: Pls,is laffin @ a comment permitted? For example,if I laff @ dis comment made by Idowu to u about u derailling,will it also be considered as derailing? Pls let me know as I'm still holding my lafta @ Idowu's comment,pending when I see ur reply. I just wanna be careful n try my best to obey d law.

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: Did he send me a mail?
He is your boSs.

9 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2013
2sexy: see u ? just see you? see ur life. the worst part is that you have no iota of shame... no shame at all.

Sorry to say, you CANT make a good wife no matter how much u try. You only end trying to force everything.

The truth is that you grew up not taking notes of things that goes on in your environment and the world at large. you never see anything.

In all my life, I have never seen any lady as, a Lagos babe for that matter, that is a dumb as you.

perplexing over a relationship that you dont know whether you are his girlfriend or not.

No resistance. Come here ,you come. Go there , you go. The last part will be, open your legs, you will open.

Forget all the he respect body crap. ARE YOU HIS GIRLFRIEND? NO!

Did he woo you ? NO

How long did he chase you? 0 days

You started by FLIRTING and that is the summary of this whole shiit you put up here.

Go drink bed man SPER.M jor. Oshi!

You didn't answer my question. But let me settle for what's in your last post.
Ok. So you are so concerned about the fact that the guy did not woo me long enough? Or is it the fact that I am not his official girlfriend?
You must be so concerned that you have little or no regards for your dead fore fathers. And I wonder why that is. Perhaps you were adopted and you know little or nothing about your lineage?
Oh well, I guess I will just leave you to their wrath instead. They will know how best to deal with you.
Afterall I don't know you from jack and I don't wish to.
Pls don't be surprised when strange things start happening to you.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2013
kitty kat:
He is your boSs.
He is not my boss. I help him moderate a section on his site, voluntarily.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: Did he send me a mail?
No! Bedt una dey break rules 2 na! If y'all wanna talk about banning rules, u communicate via email. U and ur Oga's comment is classed as derailing. Oya mukina! Ban dem! Now!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: He is not my boss. I help him moderate a section on his site, volutarily.
greetings Oga Sir Sexkillz i have been looking for you oh.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: smh
Dis comment is derailing! U don't smh on people's thread. U eida comment on topic or u face d consequences. Mukina!!!!!!!! angry grin tongue

7 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2013
rekeson:

Since bedguy cannot afford a bed, I advise u 2 take him 2 ur own bed and screw him so that we can move 2 d next episode (HOW 2 SATISFY BEDGUY). Oya bring it on

As for you too. I will also leave you to your ansectors which you so disregarded just because you wanted to give advice on something that concerns you so much that it guarantees your next meal.
Pls don't be surprised if strange things start happening to you.
And to anyone else wants to dare the power of what I have said here, I have the same to say to you. Since advicing sweetlemon guarantees your next meal, go ahead.
This is the last I will say to you.
He who has ears let him hear.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dis comment is derailing! U don't smh on people's thread. U eida comment on topic or u face d consequences. Mukina!!!!!!!! angry grin tongue
fortunately the rule makers are the rule breakers. Bruhahahahahahahah
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 12:52am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You didn't answer my question. But let me settle for what's in your last post.
Ok. So you are so concerned about the fact that the guy did not woo me long enough? Or is it the fact that I am not his official girlfriend?
You must be so concerned that you have little or no regards for your dead fore fathers. And I wonder why that is. Perhaps you were adopted and you know little or nothing about your lineage?
Oh well, I guess I will just leave you to their wrath instead. They will know how best to deal with you.
Afterall I don't know you from jack and I don't wish to.
Pls don't be surprised when strange things start happening to you.
haahhaha... i dey laff, If you knew me, or anything that had to do with my birth, even satan dey take cover! go ask people who has tried in the past but failed... not trying to exaggerate lady just because this is an online forum. if you knew anything about me or my birth, d skeleton inside ur body go run... I swear. You wan go metaphysical? do you? do you want dare it?

3 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2013
2sexy: haahhaha... i dey laff, If you knew me, or anything that had to do with my birth, even satan dey take cover! go ask people who has tried in the past but failed... not trying to exaggerate lady just because this is an online forum. if you knew anything about me or my birth, d skeleton inside ur body go run... I swear. You wan go metaphysical? do you? do you want dare it?
No I'm not doing anything to you. I don't know you so can't do anything to you. I have only left you to the ansectors you so shamelessly disregarded because you wanted to entertain your zoombies with your "advice".
That's all!
Bye!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2013
hahahhaa... people don run ooo. Una dey fear this bitter lemon? choi. dem neva born u well. U dare threaten me? say one thing go happen to ur full household.

Now, read this, you throw one, I throw 3... angry
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by tpia5: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by tpia5: 1:11am On Jan 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 09, 2013
Finally...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ijebabe: 3:23am On Jan 09, 2013
sexkillz: On a good day, I'd have banned everyone without stress. But after all that transpired yesterday, and all the accusations and complains because I banned someone for derailing this thread in its initial stages, I decided to let everyone go with a warning.b

Now you see why I ban people without warning. I have laid out 2 warnings already on this thread alone, Jaybee laid out 1 but still they continue derailing.

If I had banned them all for this, you would have seen threads springing up everywhere, insulting sexkillz for banning without warning and you will keep wondering.

It's good you are here. Take your time and go through all the past pages and see who and who deserved a ban after my last warning.

This is what makes me the bad moderator. . .

It is well.

kiss kiss
*hope this doesn't get me banned*

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2013
grin grin ;Di weep 4 naija grin grin shaaa
some people r just too much lmao ....
hello @shooly each time i see your moniker i think about t-pain and florida song :low-low cool cool
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AlterEgoTM: 3:32am On Jan 09, 2013
If the megede-fegede Sexkillz and Seun are ptyalising here is not derailing, then there is no such thing as derailing!

You two nut-jobs should take your power-tussle insanity to your moderators' enclave, you troglodytes!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ghettodreamz(m): 4:13am On Jan 09, 2013
AlterEgo™:
If the megede-fegede Sexkillz and Seun are ptyalising here is not derailing, then there is no such thing as derailing!

You two nut-jobs should take your power-tussle insanity to your moderators' enclave, you troglodytes!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by temi4fash(m): 5:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Oh I see! You are trying me right?
Are you a student or a graduate?

wat difference dos it make....
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin ;Di weep 4 naija grin grin shaaa
some people r just too much lmao ....
hello @shooly each time i see your moniker i think about t-pain and florida song :low-low cool cool
It's sholly and u're derailing tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by temi4fash(m): 5:44am On Jan 09, 2013
2sexy: hahahhaa... people don run ooo. Una dey fear this bitter lemon? choi. dem neva born u well. U dare threaten me? say one thing go happen to ur full household.

Now, read this, you throw one, I throw 3... angry

bros u get time ooo... Dis babe na jona's junior sis d only dif is dat she has shoe while he does not... Replyin every -ve comment wit a very nice bashing... O gal u dai para seriously ooo... Me sha dai wait for season 4 oo
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Obinoscopy(m): 5:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon just remain who you are. Don't try to impress anyone.

I noticed dis thread has been derailed with insults and counter-insults. If I were u, I'd ignore d irrelevant and unintelligent posts and take note of only the posts that will add knowledge to you. You'll be wiser for it if you take my advice, trust me smiley
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by rekeson: 6:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Sweetlemon:

As for you too. I will also leave you to your ansectors which you so disregarded just because you wanted to give advice on something that concerns you so much that it guarantees your next meal.
Pls don't be surprised if strange things start happening to you.
And to anyone else wants to dare the power of what I have said here, I have the same to say to you. Since advicing sweetlemon guarantees your next meal, go ahead.
This is the last I will say to you.
He who has ears let him hear.

4 daring me, I therefore decree that bedguy will use and dump u lyk d shyt dat u are. Opportunist ko Hooker ni

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AGgal(f): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2013
cigar icon: They are likely to ask u questions about ur ambition and how u are planning for ur future (with their son lol tongue), just be free and and show them u gat dreams and goals to achieve as they would not want their son to marry a lady who'se got none (that is if him go propose oh).

By the way, enjoy ur stay and no forget to bring garri for us when u come back oh cheesy
D garri part got me laughing,hehehe! Sister sweetlemon pls go well,dnt 4get 2 tell us ur experience wen u get back. My own advice 2 u is,just be urself,dnt overdo n dnt underdo. Ka di ooooo!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AGgal(f): 7:21am On Jan 09, 2013
Double post
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2013
Obinoscopy: Sweetlemon just remain who you are. Don't try to impress anyone.

I noticed dis thread has been derailed with insults and counter-insults. If I were u, I'd ignore d irrelevant and unintelligent posts and take note of only the posts that will add knowledge to you. You'll be wiser for it if you take my advice, trust me smiley

Exactly...i said the same darn thing!!.but trust her to always despise any advicer that didn't follow a certain pattern she wants and elongate threads...smh

from the season 1 episode 1 of this psychological thriller, everyone has told her to be HERSELF.watch her like your post and lace it with kisses and turn back to scold you if you tell her another truth that doesn't seem to massgae her ego

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why make a thread if you don't want people advices? undecided

bros i tire o...it's darn funny opening a thread for people to comment on it and still screaming "IT AINT OUR BUISNESS" so we shouldn't comment...smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by abiL(f): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2013
lalaosky:

bros i tire o...it's darn funny opening a thread for people to comment on it and still screaming "IT AINT OUR BUISNESS" so we shouldn't comment...smh

Haven't you said enough on this same issue? Let the girl be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41)

How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.