Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46582 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
2sexy: hmmmm... #sweetlemon cool

If that guy broketh ya heart, just dial 911#teamsweetlemon. wink

Awww! kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
Pls somebody answer this.
Will it look like I'm trying too hard if I offered to do some chores since there are already enough house staff around?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: Pls somebody answer this.
Will it look like I'm trying too hard if I offered to do some chores since there are already enough house staff around?
Use ur common sense! Maid or no maids, clean up after urself and engage in any activities a normal cultured gal wud. Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chessguru1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
reading all the advice being poured here, and all I can say is that "no wonder" some women change so much after marriage or their 1st child.
So all that perfect do good habit during courtship are premeditated. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a ruse for most women right. If this attributes truly reside in u, u won't b needing all this pointers.
Be yourself o jare. Any other thing is fakeness to the highest level.

13 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
chess guru: reading all the advice being poured here, and all I can say is that "no wonder" some women change so much after marriage or their 1st child.
So all that perfect do good habit during courtship are premeditated. Its J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ a ruse for most women right. If this attributes truly reside in u, u won't b needing all this pointers.
Gbam! Chop am kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
chess guru: reading all the advice being poured here, and all I can say is that "no wonder" some women change so much after marriage or their 1st child.

GBAMEST!!!!...UNLIMITED GBAM
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2013

Thanks! But obviously you ve never been in this kind of situation before. Else you would have understood how nervous I am. Perhaps you will understand how I feel when you are ready to meet your girl's parents......
But it's ok sha. You made sense.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Use ur common sense! Maid or no maids, clean up after urself and engage in any activities a normal cultured gal wud. Hian!!!
My dear, "cultured" is not a word that anyone will expect to see in a sentence written by you. So pardon me but I'm quite surprised.
And please stop sounding like a bitter old lady looking for somebody to quarrel with. It's very uncool. So Cool down, lay back and take a chilled glass of lemonade. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
My dear, "cultured" is not a word that anyone will expect to see in a sentence written by you. So I think you are the least person to give that advice here.
And please stop sounding like a bitter old lady looking for somebody to quarrel with. It's very uncool. So Cool down, lay back and take a chilled glass of lemonade. Ok?
Lmfao! For real? I guess ur brain only lets u register my online persona. As for sounding bitter, I weep for u! ur medullar obviously needs replacement. U opened a thread to seek for opinions, I chose to drive in d hard truth into dat blank box u call brain, and u label me bitter for dat? U have a long way to go Cinderella!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Abeg does anyone know where I can find the family section of nairaland.

Don't know my way out from here?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon: Pls somebody answer this.
You wont be judged adversely for washing a dish. I've stayed with "his" family many times and helping out around the house/with his younger family members/whatever I can do within reason is always appreciated. Don't stress smiley
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin: Abeg does anyone know where I can find the family section of nairaland.

Okay ma'am. look up, type nairaland.com/family and u are good to go cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Vikin: Abeg does anyone know where I can find the family section of nairaland.

Follow me! * blindfolds her and dumps her in sexuality zone*

Tarrrrrrrra! Welcome to family section lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! For real? I guess ur brain only lets u register my online persona. As for sounding bitter, I weep for u! ur medullar obviously needs replacement. U opened a thread to seek for opinions, I chose to drive in d hard truth into dat blank box u call brain, and u chose to label me bitter? U have a long way to go Cinderella!

Smh.
I used to think that you were just one crazy girl that just likes looking for trouble (playfully) but I have taken a deeper look and now I can only hope that you are NOTHING like your on-line personality in real life. If so I will understand why you are always on NL 24/7 cos I don't see how people in your real life will want to associate with you.
*adds Idowuogbo to list people to avoid like a plague on NL as from today
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Smh.
I used to think that you were just one crazy girl that just likes looking for trouble (playfully) but I have taken a deeper look and now I can only hope that you are NOTHING like your on-line personality in real life. If so I will understand why you are always on NL 24/7 cos I don't see how people in your real life will want to associate with you.
*adds Idowuogbo to list people to avoid like a plague on NL as from today
It's takes 1 to know no 1, We both here 24/7. Addiction na bastard! And we both need to see a therapist. Dat aside, people in real life ask for my autograph Gba! D day u set eyez on Badosky, u'll defo throw anniversary parties every year trust me! u? meet badosky? come on! u gats worth am abeg! *spits* i dont do ur likes.Disappear!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Never start anytin dat u can't finish; any attitude u wil put up wit the family on ur first visit shuld be the attitude u wil be known even afta d main thing..
In all of these and to stabilize ur BP, be yourself, wat's gonna be wil be...
All da best.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by pendo89(f): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:
He usually tells me "I'm going crazy with the thought of taking you here and now. But I don't know if I will keep on liking you this much if we have sex cos sex is no big deal to me. So I want to wait till I buy a bed"

If a guy said that to me,I would take a back seat and evaluate the relationship.It doesn't sound right.Sex with the person you truly love ought to be a big deal.
If he goes ahead to equate our lovemaking with the previous ones he's had then I would view that as a raw deal.Means our sex is not special.
My view of sex is beyond physical.If there is no emotional connection, then I simply classify it as a fusion of sexual organs which wild animals do as well.
Whether he does it with you or not is not the issue. After the double decker,water bed or whatever bed has been bought,and you guys proceed to do it,will the desire vanish? since it's not a big deal?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
OG post!

Sweetlemon:
My dear, "cultured" is not a word that anyone will expect to see in a sentence written by you. So I think you are the least person to give that advice here.

Sweetlemon:
My dear, "cultured" is not a word that anyone will expect to see in a sentence written by you. So pardon me but I'm quite surprised.
U modified? Y? Lmfao! Shame on u!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon you and this your 'bed guy story' grin
My piece of advise to you is for you to be yourself, try to stay calm and try not to interrupt anyone when conversing. Dress like a level headed chick, do not take alcohol and try not to be on the phone for too long. And lastly make I no see you for NL during that period oh.
All the best girl.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
@sweetlemon
hmmmm, i reserve my comments . . but i must say:
i've noticed your threads, u're a big time "ajepako" in the list of 190-the-clown's description
u no go let us hear word again? i just wonder what would happen if Seun asked you out
see as you dey shake like person wey catch flu . .
is this your first time, or is the guy so cute, that ur sense of reasoning
is starting to go under . . ?
by the time, the bobo enter your zanga, 1-2-3-4-5 times,
all this shakara go end oh . . .dis one u don parade yourself finish for here . .
i just dey wonder if sexkillz go accept you back . .

10 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
hahahahaha!! this is getting interesting...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by jmoore(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
the diary of the bed guy.. smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by EzePromoe: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
But seriously Sweetlemon, there's a diary section where you can be giving us update of the bed guy. It'll be interesting. I myself will also stalk the diary.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thanks! But obviously you ve never been in this kind of situation before. Else you would have understood how nervous I am. Perhaps you will understand how I feel when you are ready to meet your girl's parents......
But it's ok sha. You made sense.

which stup.1d situation? i am even tired of hearing you use that word.
just f.uck this dude, chop his money, get married to him if u like, and be off with it.
we still have 3000MW of electricity generation to deal with, than trivial issues as yours.
ahn! ahn! give us elbow room nah . . .

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

just f.uck this dude, chop his money, get married to him if u like, and be off with it.
we still have 3000MW of electricity generation to deal with, than trivial issues as yours.

keep advicing man..keep advicing...smh...na you get time
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
mxxpunkxx!:

Lmfao! Dis guy don kolo e! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky:

me no get that time again. All my time for her has been expended in her previous thread which got closed... Any body wey say money no good ehn na amandioha go strike him testicles.

I must make millions upon millions... nothing go stop me. cool
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I swear grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
lalaosky:

i get time oh, yes oh, until this girl come back to her senses
thou shall not rest
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
2sexy: me no get that time again. All my time for her has been expended in her previous thread which got closed... Any body wey say money no good ehn na amandioha go strike him testicles.

I must make millions upon millions... nothing go stop me. cool
jisos, na you be mxxpunkxx? shocked grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
pendo89:

If a guy said that to me,I would take a back seat and evaluate the relationship.It doesn't sound right.Sex with the person you truly love ought to be a big deal.
If he goes ahead to equate our lovemaking with the previous ones he's had then I would view that as a raw deal.Means our sex is not special.
My view of sex is beyond physical.If there is no emotional connection, then I simply classify it as a fusion of sexual organs which wild animals do as well.
Whether he does it with you or not is not the issue. After the double decker,water bed or whatever bed has been bought,and you guys proceed to do it,will the desire vanish? since it's not a big deal?
You have a point there.
But don't forget that guys view things completely differently from the way we view ours esp in the area of sex.
My dear, I v stopped "investigating" him. My mum told me that as long as a man loves you and shows it by making you happy, just relax and enjoy it cos when you start "investigating" you will start imagining things that are not there and that will be the beginning of the end of your relationship.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
open dat teeth wider please, wider wider.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.