Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46596 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:
Below the comment box, you'll see "choose file"...you click on that and select the picture you wanna upload.

Ehn! I know dat 1

Abi u've 4gotten so soon hu upLoaded dat dopejemi weds ModelLa pix
undecided tongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi:

Ehn! I know dat 1

Abi u've 4gotten so soon hu upLoaded dat dopejemi weds ModelLa pix
undecided tongue
hahahahaha!! you dey craze o...if you know it, why were you asking?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:
There's no harm in advicing me to slow down nau. It's even good sef. But I v explained things.

Calling the name of God God doesn't make you a matured/sensible girl.
You should learn to tame your spiteful manners.

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella:
you dey laugh...instead of you to pick up some points and get the real thing...abi na d!ldo you go chop forever? grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2013
is she setiously laughing? Omg! shocked shocked who need am pass? By d time u no it, ur kpecus don begin grow grey hair. Stop laughing o! Think! Cohabiting is wrong! Some old mama laughing up hia, u no who u are o! U deserve better,U no u want marriage, talk to him.. Tell him u refuse to keep constantly rubbing morgan pomade on ur armpit hairs, u want d status. he can't continue to bribe u wiv presents I.e cars and GL... he needs to consider u worthy of dat Mrs stats. Talk to him! Cohabiting is wrong. tongue grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Idowuogbo bi oro!
Feyintopsy bi ara! grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2013
lmao at the comments here, what a comic relief!
erm......... Ola (modella) i think we should tie gele for that asoebi, me like gele too much.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2013
^b4? Without gele d trads wedding no go complete na! Am thinking we go all out mehn..

Colour - turquoise and orange
Hairstyle- face-cap
Make-up- flashy..bright and Maga catching
Accessories- make something out of Julius Berger's aluminium or borrow ur mama bead.
Shoe- Gold and dey must, I repeat dey must b 12inches,no more no less. If u no sabi catwalk inside ko-shoe, bring walking stick or wheelchair.

To be continued...

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2013
ignorance is bliss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Refusing to have an opinion, is way of having one.... grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
Turquoise gini? Biko we have already chosen green and gold. the coral beads will be supplied by me to all the ladies foc.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nnekacherry: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^b4? Without gele d trads wedding no go complete na! Am thinking we go all out mehn..

Colour - turquoise and orange
Hairstyle- face-cap
Make-up- flashy..bright and Maga catching
Accessories- make something out of Julius Berger's aluminium or borrow ur mama bead.
Shoe- Gold and dey must, I repeat dey must b 12inches,no more no less. If u no sabi catwalk inside ko-shoe, bring walking stick or wheelchair.

To be continued...

Lmao!!!
Hahahahahahaha
@ walking stick or wheelchair.. grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2013
Itsmodella thanks! I didn't know bellanaija had a list of wedding planners.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2013
kandiikane:

Slimy toad? No hun, it's the baboon who gave birth to you.
you are a bastARSD
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2013
Badosky! Nne eh,u are the craziest lady alive...#award

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49am On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza: Turquoise gini? Biko we have already chosen green and gold. the coral beads will be supplied by me to all the ladies foc.

Green and gold ke? For trads wedding? Oh gal we gats to be colourful joor! Han Han! How magas go notice we? Listen, we need 2 dive in dia looking like a traffic light jare! Imagine, u no even consider d charcoal bridesmaids o! U wan camouflage dem? Haba! Fear God o! We all need to catch bed guy maga dat day. As for d coral beads, can we keep dem? Bcus I for like make we recycle d tin for white wedding. Woduthink?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2013
binger: Badosky! Nne eh,u are the craziest lady alive...#award
Tenk u! kiss kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2013
Goldieluks:

Calling the name of God God doesn't make you a matured/sensible girl.
You should learn to tame your spiteful manners.

Na wa for some people o! Kai! I just thank God that at least there are some sensible people on NL with minds of their own who will not just believe any report they get about someone without first investigating. If not you guys wouldav finished painting me blacker than the devil
Na real wa
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy: you are a bastARSD
LMAO!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Tenk u! kiss kiss
Du rien.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy: you are a bastARSD
Ewo! shocked grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Na wa for some people o! Kai! I just thank God that at least there are some sensible people on NL with minds of their own who will not just believe any report they get about someone without first investigating. If not you guys wouldav finished painting me blacker than the devil
Na real wa

Painting you black ke! My dear you are the one with both the brush and the black paint, and you are your own painter. Read between the lines.

1 Like

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2013
Lol @ rushing the wedding because I'm pregnant. Abeg o! No let my church members see that your comments o! I v always wanted to marry there so I dey beg una!
@ DopeJemi I'm still waiting for the pixs you want to upload o!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2013
Ok. So bed guy proposed to you in the presence of the entire Beds family and bed guy go soon start to dey sip lemonade on top bed. Lol.

Like I said before, I like happy endings. And may this new beginning be the very start of a long, happy union. Congrats.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Green and gold ke? For trads wedding? Oh gal we gats to be colourful joor! Han Han! How magas go notice we? Listen, we need 2 dive in dia looking like a traffic light jare! Imagine, u no even consider d charcoal bridesmaids o! U wan camouflage dem? Haba! Fear God o! We all need to catch bed guy maga dat day. As for d coral beads, can we keep dem? Bcus I for like make we recycle d tin for white wedding. Woduthink?

No, you can't keep the beads biko. I'd personally take them off ur necks as soon as the ceremony ends. Errmm.....Me don't colour block o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
Ok. So bed guy proposed to you in the presence of the entire Beds family and bed guy go soon start to dey sip lemonade on top bed. Lol.

Like I said before, I like happy endings. And may this new beginning be the very start of a long, happy union. Congrats.

@ lola my luf. Long time. where haf u goes sinced? Eye yaf mixed u.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi:
God bLess u My sister

Buh wah if d pix I wanna use is aLready in my phone

ItsModella:
Below the comment box, you'll see "choose file"...you click on that and select the picture you wanna upload.

Thanks for helping out Itsmodella. There are 2 options for uploading images on nairaland; the one I explained and that of Itsmodella.

Uploading using the "choose file" method has limitations:
1. You can't upload more than 200kb
2. You can only upload 4 images at a time.

So if your image is more than 200kb, you've to resize it.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2013
@Chronique
I have been around o. You on the other hand have been AWOL.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:21am On Jan 15, 2013
Goldieluks:

Painting you black ke! My dear you are the one with both the brush and the black paint, and you are your own painter. Read between the lines.

The worst name I have called anybody here is an a.s.s licker. And I even apologized that same day and explained things better to the guy in the most civil way.
Yes, I am point blank. I hit the nail on the head, but I don't use vile, uncencored words in driving home my point. I don't go on over and over again, once or twice is enough for me and I certainly don't go about insulting or praising someone just because my friends are doing so.
I have prayed for happiness for everyone here. Don't you think it will be wiser to withdraw your own sword and claim the blessing?
Smh
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:

Yes o! And I'm getting the sexiest lingeries I can find wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Feyintopsy bi ara! grin

Babe, you're something else.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2013
@lemön
Carry go!
Silky, red ones and also black are sure to set the mood right.

And the slightest hint of Victoria Secret body mist behind the ears and neck!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41)

Lady Dumped By Boyfriend On Christmas Eve, Rescued After Drinking Sniper / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.