Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46600 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2013
i prophesy that the God of xynerise/skydeep and sweetlemonade/bed guy will visit all the bachelors and spinsters on Nl and that we'll be hearing the wedding bells soon, AMEN
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz:

DAYUUM Goldie!!

Shollypawpaw ogini kwa!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky: i prophesy pray that the God of xynerise/skydeep and sweetlemonade/bed guy will visit all the bachelors and spinsters on Nl and that we'll be hearing the wedding bells soon, AMEN
Aaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeen!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

*coughs*...ahem...ahem

lola luv, you see why i keep calling you the sex love doctor...hmmm

boy dey vex for viewing section...easy madmoiselle
[quote author=lalaosky]

tonguegrin.
I am an innocent commentator, please!grin.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

La La, how are you? Hmm long time oh. Let him join quick and not waste time.

i'm cool dearie and you?

He'll join only if you agree to be the skydeep to my xynerise or the sweetlemonade to my bed guy... Whatchu say? grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:

tonguegrin.
I am an innocent commentator, please!grin

lol...by quoting me three times, is that a way to butress my opinion of you being a lady in the street but a ..... In the sheet (fill up the blank spaces) grin?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2013
Yay!

I did it

Fanx a lot torLah, my wife ModelLa and sweetLemon
grin tongue smiley
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi:

how did you do it?...ferhytonlah's method?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi:

I onLy know hau 2 upLoad pix under My signature, I wanna be upLoading it were I type

Then I think you've to host the pix in a site inorder to have a link you can put inbetween [img] [/img]

PS: You can ask Onila for help. Look at her thread for inspiration: https://www.nairaland.com/1122815/onila-cool-world

***This post has become redundant***
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

grin grin,... Since according to chronique's list, i'm not invited, my own is to see the wedding pics o..vivi, as the wedding planner, if i no see the souveneirs/wedding pics ehn, i go delete your acct for Nl.i no go even like your ofe onugbu again.lol

please i want exclusive pics PMed to me.i no wan miss out at all

grin I will do just that. I will do anything just to make u eat my ofe olugbu.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Dopejemi, you no well @ all o! After all the suspence? Kai! You really got me!
cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: Aaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeen!

so who's the lucky lady...tell me so that i can get to work.lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
@sweetlemon, looks like your guy is pretty popular afterall grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin I will do just that. I will do anything just to make u eat my ofe olugbu.

i can now rest easy and look forward to my exclusive pics and your unmatched ofe onugbu.lol
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
-
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by lolaluv1(f): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
@lala
*frowning
Twas network problem.

And I sleep on the sheets (like every other person).tonguetongue
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

so who's the lucky lady...tell me so that i can get to work.lol
We still dey dig deep o. Shey dem say gold no dey grow for tree like citrus fruits? grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

chei....omo....this guy na pörnstar walayi...started at the age of 7..lmoa

Lolz.... By d way,I go like join u open dat church o. from d look of things,ur prophesy of 40pages would come to pass. You can be d senior pastor. Just make me pastor of women n single sisters n i'll be fine.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:
@lala
*frowning
Twas network problem.

And I sleep on the sheets (like every other person).tonguetongue

lol...i knew you'd still beat around the bush Just like you did with the "yes/no" situation.lol

since you're my love doc, i wont bother you again...next time, you won't be getting away easily
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Oahray: We still dey dig deep o. Shey dem say gold no dey grow for tree like citrus fruits? grin

lol....na wetin them say but you better dig fast o before this pretty ladies will all be taken

btw, how did you do the pic stuff just like dopejemi
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

Lolz.... By d way,I go like join u open dat church o. from d look of things,ur prophesy of 40pages would come to pass. You can be d senior pastor. Just make me pastor of women n single sisters n i'll be fine.

lol...as long as you won't be the treasurer, you can even the pastor incharge of night vigils with ladies only, i no mind.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

walayi.... She's is the first NLer i ever followed...lwkmd...crazy Äss lady i tell ya...

I go sabotage any movement to make a her a MOD cos that means i no go dey see her razzness..funny lady..me likey

La La, I don't think Idowuogbo would want to be a MOD. Being one would make her forgo all these craziness. Seun self no fit make her one; she no go take any nonsense from him sef.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

La La, I don't think Idowuogbo would want to be a MOD. Being one would make her forgo all these craziness. Seun self no fit make her one; she no go take any nonsense from him sef.

lol..that's why i will raise up many oppositions to stop any process of making her a MOD...

I can't think of missing those razzness/craziness if she becomes a MOD...lai lai...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

cosigned!!...ferhy baby, howaya?...you've just deserted me...not fair o

La La, me ke? Desert you? Na you do the deserting first. I dey sha; how your end?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 12:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Well.. Dis is ur calling! Make urself available for dis wedding. The Lord of signs and wonders,d great healer has prepared a table b4 ur enemies at dat wedding, u must answer to ur calling, a kokolet awaits ur presence...Ur treatments will drop like manure dat very day... Do not miss it bruda Chrono! Do not miss it.*rings bell* Gbagaun! Gbagaun!

The way you take dey call me "CHRONO",person wey nor know go think say na "GONOCOCUS(gonorrhea)" na im u dey call. My dear,it's "CHRONIQUE" pls!!!!!!!!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by chronique(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

lol...as long as you won't be the treasurer, you can even the pastor incharge of night vigils with ladies only, i no mind.

Thank you,my one & only GENERAL OVERSEER. Can I call you "papa G.O"?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

La La, me ke? Desert you? Na you do the deserting first. I dey sha; how your end?

my end dry pass kalahari desert....if you didn't desert me, how come i've been running around the whole forum looking for you undecided undecided
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

The way you take dey call me "CHRONO",person wey nor know go think say na "GONOCOCUS(gonorrhea)" na im u dey call. My dear,it's "CHRONIQUE" pls!!!!!!!!

buwahahahahahahhaahahah...lwkmd
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
chronique:

Thank you,my one & only GENERAL OVERSEER. Can I call you "papa G.O"?

no....leave am for G.O only so that this ladies i've in my sight won't think i'm an octogenerian grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:
btw, how did you do the pic stuff just like dopejemi
open a pic on a site with your browser, then copy the url in the address bar. Pic url usually end with the pic file format like .jpg .gif .png
post the link on nairaland like this
[img]url[/img]
without space. Try it with google image search.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

lalaosky:

lol..that's why i will raise up many oppositions to stop any process of making her a MOD...

I can't think of missing those razzness/craziness if she becomes a MOD...lai lai...

See dem o! Enemy of progress o! Dis year 2013, seun must perform anoda shocker wiv my username. U think my God dey sleep? D same God of afameva, will reward me! From today, my fasting and prayer begins...

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41)

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.