Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46630 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

how did you do it?...ferhytonlah's method?

Yes oh My broda cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by 2sexy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

My guy, that wasn't necessary nao. Insults upon insults, where will it lead to?
sorry... But one thing I wont take from anyone is insulting my parent when neither had any dealing with her. Where in my comment did I ever refer to her own parent and she had the temerity to call mine a baboon.

I wouldnt have called her that if she had only insulted back and I would have also ignored her as well no matter what she may have called me.

I dont insult people's parent no matter what and I dont expect such on mine.

It is only BASTARD that insults another's parent because she has non.

Peace.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Then I think you've to host the pix in a site inorder to have a link you can put inbetween [img] [/img]

PS: You can ask Onila for help. Look at her thread for inspiration: https://www.nairaland.com/1122815/onila-cool-world

My sister thank u

Av learned it
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
lola.luv:

Can I choose a compound answer of #YesNo?

As your ladyship pleases.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by dopeJemi: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon: Dopejemi, you no well @ all o! After all the suspence? Kai! You really got me!

Lol! My dear it wasn't easy

Buh its good dat av Learned

Thanx
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Abeg bros this is not her portion IJMN. Just say your congrats and wish her the very best. Thanks!
who be ya bros? abeg fine ya bros go fillage cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Yeah sure! By the time the honeymoon's over, guy's gonna be thanking his lucky stars he married me. My experienced calabar mamas will be giving me more tips during the traditional fattening room period.
Lol! The fattening room custom of today is more like a sex lecture room and not where the brides eats 7 times a day. We are trained on how to keep our men at home with sex, respect, and food.

Correct babe! I wanted to ask you about the fattening room stuff before you mentioned it. Please feed some of us the fattening room talk so we too go know how to hold our own wella! Thanks in advance.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky: i prophesy that the God of xynerise/skydeep and sweetlemonade/bed guy will visit all the bachelors and spinsters on Nl and that we'll be hearing the wedding bells soon, AMEN

Amen! Amin! Iseee! Aseee!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

i'm cool dearie and you?

He'll join only if you agree to be the skydeep to my xynerise or the sweetlemonade to my bed guy... Whatchu say? grin

Tell him I'm game!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
dopeJemi: Yay!

I did it

Fanx a lot torLah, my wife ModelLa and sweetLemon
grin tongue smiley

You're welcome dopeJemi; anytime.

PS: please do you care to share?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by xynerise: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky: i prophesy that the God of xynerise/skydeep and sweetlemonade/bed guy will visit all the bachelors and spinsters on Nl and that we'll be hearing the wedding bells soon, AMEN
grin. Yeye. Amen sha
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
nna eh...the pic stuff no gree work o
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Tell him I'm game!

hmmmmmm....i love the sound of that
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Yes o Swtlemon, we need the fatteninG room tips o.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky:

my end dry pass kalahari desert....if you didn't desert me, how come i've been running around the whole forum looking for you undecided undecided

Ma binu La La mi kan ni Nairaland!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: Yes o Swtlemon, we need the fatteninG room tips o.
Worris dat? Wots d fattening ish all about? Is d night u show ur husband all u learnt from d mojo series u've bin watching? Mi gbo ri o! embarassed
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eli! Eli! Eli! Amin! Amin! Amen! Amin! Ja! Ja! Ja! Ja.....Jehovah! Mimo! Mimo! Mimo baba! Amennnnnnnn!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Yeah sure! By the time the honeymoon's over, guy's gonna be thanking his lucky stars he married me. My experienced calabar mamas will be giving me more tips during the traditional fattening room period.
Lol! The fattening room custom of today is more like a sex lecture room and not where the bride eats 7 times a day. We are trained on how to keep our men at home with sex, respect, and food.
Hen hen? I for like go dat kian school o! So dey teach u how to chop banana till u go yo? *singing* lemonade, go chop banana till she go yo! Oshey!

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by kittykat1(f): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

Idowuogbo:
Hen hen? I for like go dat kian school o! So dey teach u how to chop banana till u go yo? *singing* lemonade, go chop banana till she go yo! Oshey!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:

See dem o! Enemy of progress o! Dis year 2013, seun must perform anoda shocker wiv my username. U think my God dey sleep? D same God of afameva, will reward me! From today, my fasting and prayer begins...

Me? Enemy of progress? God forbid; I reject it IJMN. I love progress oh; if that's your desire, I'm with you but make sure you no lose your craziness oh.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Me? Enemy of progress? God forbid; I reject it IJMN. I love progress oh; if that's your desire, I'm with you but make sure you no lose your craziness oh.
Lolzz...u can take d gal out of mushin, but... D Owanbe spirit no fit wipe. If any baga decides to mescafo, I unleash mama Badosky. No cause for alarm, we garrit bebe! We get insurance. cheesy cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by stpat1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eli! Eli! Eli! Amin! Amin! Amen! Amin! Ja! Ja! Ja! Ja.....Jehovah! Mimo! Mimo! Mimo baba! Amennnnnnnn!

I don advice you to comot for that church, Na Olumba Olumba get solution for u wink
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
stpat1:

I don advice you to comot for that church, Na Olumba Olumba get solution for u wink
Hehehe... Direct me to da promise land den! cheesy
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy: sorry... But one thing I wont take from anyone is insulting my parent when neither had any dealing with her. Where in my comment did I ever refer to her own parent and she had the temerity to call mine a baboon.

I wouldnt have called her that if she had only insulted back and I would have also ignored her as well no matter what she may have called me.

I dont insult people's parent no matter what and I dont expect such on mine.

It is only BASTARD that insults another's parent because she has non.

Peace.

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't like when I read comments of people insulting another's parents or fore parents. That's very disrespectful, highly disrespectful.

For those who engage in e-insults: If you wanna insult, insult each other but leave the parents, siblings and fore parents out.

If you want people to respect your parents, endeavour to respect others' too.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
BoboYekini: who be ya bros? abeg fine ya bros go fillage cheesy

Hehehehehehe. Sorry to disappoint you bros, I no get any bros for fillage oh.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
lalaosky: nna eh...the pic stuff no gree work o

La La, you no do am well. Get the link of the image and redo it again. What you encountered does happen once in a while.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
sweet melonade, have you seen the wedding on the frontpage?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ehn ehn, sweetlemon, I was thinking since bed guy invited you to spend the weekend with his family, wouldn't it be nice if you did likewise?

Let him also meet your family esp. your parents and he can formally ask for permission from your daddy to buy the bed.

What do you think?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella: sweet melonade, have you seen the wedding on the frontpage?

Itsmodella, are you for real? Let me go check.

I'm back, not yet on fp.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Ma binu La La mi kan ni Nairaland!

my sugar plum plum, i aint omo yoruba o

since you're game with me, explain it to your love in english so that "our" ministry will move to its permanent site
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:

you don craze finish walayi...you need T.B joshua to deliever you.lmao
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

La La, you no do am well. Get the link of the image and redo it again. What you encountered does happen once in a while.

aite boo, i'll keep trying till i get it

what if i want to use the pic in phone, how is it possible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking