Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family (46529 Views)

Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / Is It Wrong To Spend A Lot On A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Go Down)

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

i carry remain sef, i don't need to buy a bed, only padlock
Lmfao! Padlock? Wetin u wan take dat one do?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
binger: Are you bedguy? Or an ex? #lmao
One, A lady in love that went visiting a boyfriend for holidays cannot call the guy a bedguy.

Two, a lady planning a wedding won't call his prince charming a bed guy

Three, you don't tell tales of budding relationships.

You see why I am pained because I am emotionally harassed right now
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I bam o! Taken ke? No o! Na higher bidder tinz o! tongue
I will make the final bid when all bidders interest has been evaluated
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
No problemo! I trust u... kiss
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! Padlock? Wetin u wan take dat one do?
i don bcome d padlock guy,together wt d bed guy don bcome 2 mysteries to solve b dt.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

i don bcome d padlock guy,together wt d bed guy don bcome 2 mysteries to solve b dt.
someone has a bsdm fetish grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Sweetlemon(f): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
binger: Are you bedguy? Or an ex? #lmao

I'm suspecting he's an ex or an admirer who never got round to expressing his feelings
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by AdeniyiA(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
na d 'Last' in ur 'LastApostle' dey deciv u,u go don loose in d last bid o.
ID is already spoken f...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Goldieluks: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lmao@ miss cricket. TSK TSK!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I'm suspecting he's an ex or an admirer who never got round to expressing his feelings
I am doing it now for REAL in the presence of nairaland members
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

I am the preferred bidder, You are on the reserve list.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

Na wa o! grin grin
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
One, A lady in love that went visiting a boyfriend for holidays cannot call the guy a bedguy.

Two, a lady planning a wedding won't call his prince charming a bed guy

Three, you don't tell tales of budding relationships.

You see why I am pained because I am emotionally harassed right now
No,on the contrary, i think you are mentally delusional.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:

lol...no doubt u've got many admirers. Only few,like bedguy,had the balls to express their feelings.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
binger: No,on the contrary, i think you are mentally delusional.
If you are not the bedguy, you are emotionally, psychologically and mentally terrorised by the malfunctioning of your medula oblongata.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
LastApostle:
If you are not the bedguy, you are emotionally, psychologically and mentally terrorised by the malfunctioning of your medula oblongata.
Tu as maladé.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
binger: Tu as maladé.
Ekpenta gba amu gi there
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
E be like say na bingo be the bedguy. Dis one he's rallying to sweetlemon's defence like paparaZzi.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
BoboYekini: E be like say na bingo be the bedguy. Dis one he's rallying to sweetlemon's defence like paparaZzi.
He childishly gave himself quickly if he is the one. All these minors playing hide n seek with the ladies here.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
smdh....*sighs*...no be small thing o..

In other news, keep commenting...so that my prediction will come to fruition
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
if you're still wearing an engagement ring for five years now...akpos the legendary comedian say make i ask the parties involved, UNA FINGER NA KEYHOLDER?
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
ermm...that's very dry.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Oahray: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Very dry... and I don't like Akpors jokes.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Boring!
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sweetlemon he only proposed? I'm disappointed joor. Thought the bed guy will have a priest and full wedding guests at his house and give you a surprise wedding but all the same it was an interesting but very predictable story.

So he made you forget your phone in his car and that is how he was able to get your folks to his house, hmm nice one, abeg o how does someone make another person forget her phone? Did he say "baby forget your phone in my car" or did he bring out a white handkerchief and waved it in your face? I guess he did the latter, the handkerchief was laced with juju so don't even answer my questions, we get it.

As for the wedding planning, my cousin just wedded last week and his wife didn't even bother about a thing, she's a very busy woman so she no even raise one finger say she dey do anything, she didn't even see her wedding gown till on the eve of her wedding day yet it was an awesome wedding cos she had capable hands in me and some of her relatives, plus the wedding didn't take up to 3 weeks of planning so relax, don't use not having time as an excuse for rush rush, your man is loaded so you no get wahala.

One last thing, nne biko reduce how you dey take watch nollywood, it doesn't add value to one's life and those things you read in Romance Novels are called fiction for a reason so go easy on the tales dear, you could consider writing children story books sha cos your talent is wasting.

P.S if I no make vvip list for this wedding eh, hmm something go spoil o, chairs wink.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
freecocoa: Sweetlemon he only proposed? I'm disappointed joor. Thought the bed guy will have a priest and full wedding guests at his house and give you a surprise wedding but all the same it was an interesting but very predictable story.

So he made you forget your phone in his car and that is how he was able to get your folks to his house, hmm nice one, abeg o how does someone make another person forget her phone? Did he say "baby forget your phone in my car" or did he bring out a white handkerchief and waved it in your face? I guess he did the latter, the handkerchief was laced with juju so don't even answer my questions, we get it.

As for the wedding planning, my cousin just wedded last week and his wife didn't even bother about a thing, she's a very busy woman so she no even raise one finger say she dey do anything, she didn't even see her wedding gown till on the eve of her wedding day yet it was an awesome wedding cos she had capable hands in me and some of her relatives, plus the wedding didn't take up to 3 weeks of planning so relax, don't use not having time as an excuse for rush rush, your man is loaded so you no get wahala.

One last thing, nne biko reduce how you dey take watch nollywood, it doesn't add value to one's life and those things you read in Romance Novels are called fiction for a reason so go easy on the tales dear, you could consider writing children story books sha cos your talent is wasting.

P.S if I no make vvip list for this wedding eh, hmm something go spoil o, chairs wink.

You forgot the afang soup paragraph? grin ..... I still laugh at how non calabar or akwa ibom family had water leaf, afang leaf and periwinkle in store at home on a sunday. And the domestic staff did not go to the market? grin grin, the script no complete sha.

Make u no analyse this movie abeg, u no be BOX Office.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
okwa unu a biakwa ozo? leave my sweetlemon alone o...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
if you're not interested in asoebi, I am o...
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
WTF? Are you guys trying to burst her bubbles? Not fair,this story must have a happy ending.
Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
ItsModella: if you're not interested in asoebi, I am o...

Nne uchem di na the asoebi grin , but mu na gi ma na onweghi ofumpuru eziokwu no n'akuko a. Kedu nke gbasaram?

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by vivianc(f): 11:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
binger: WTF? Are you guys trying to burst her bubbles? Not fair,this story must have a happy ending.

Re: He Invited Me To Spend A Weekend With His Family by freecocoa(f): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You forgot the afang soup paragraph? grin ..... I still laugh at how non calabar or akwa ibom family had water leaf, afang leaf and periwinkle in store at home on a sunday. And the domestic staff did not go to the market? grin grin, the script no complete sha.

Make u no analyse this movie abeg, u no be BOX Office.
Duh! Have you forgotten we are talking of a wealthy family almost like Aliko Dangote's? Dey there na, they have a vegetable plantation, poultry,where fruits are grown(wetin dem dey call am sef?),animal reserve etc in their compound so that one no be talk jare, we must attend wedding o.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues