Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (8722 Views)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. / Can You Lay Curse On Your Partner ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by vicholas(m): 6:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes i can
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by davades(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello NO.....I prefer both of us should go!!!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
I am but a woman
Na the man suppose lay down life for moi and the kids not the other way around
He is the head of the household
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
lets see. DELE GIWA DIED PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY. A FEW YEARS DOWN THE LINE >>>

[img]http://1.bp..com/_y7OtgcFeP2M/TQyLhmEALKI/AAAAAAAAH0A/g3boNeFCC9w/s400/55.JPG[/img]

I AINT DYING FOR NOBODY grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by globasalient: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
YES
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Who would take care of the children?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by chessguru1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tashamania: If he's the love of my life, why would I die for him?

He's the love of my life not of my death. undecided
Sharp girl!!! Are u a lawyer?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Dawdy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes, on 1 condition, If my life is lost, while trying to rescue her.
Those of you that mentiond Jesus, Remember those of us that dont believe in ur crap.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by chessguru1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
yeye4live: Yes I can y not, but she haz to prove 2me first by dieng first
Hahaha bro are u from the east. I dey feel ur SENSE of negotiation. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sometimes you really don't know what you can do until you have already done it. Then you look back and say 'did I really do that?' Some of the people who have said NO here will do it before they even think of it if the situation arise while 90 percent of those who say they can do it will disapear before the situation arise. Not that these first set of people will do it willingly, but they would have finished doing it b4 they understand what they have done if they were still living.

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Wislet(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
A large number of Nigerians(or should I say 'nairalanders') seem to be in selfish relationships, do not know the true meaning of the word 'Love', or have never met anyone they never dreamed of having I.e a man/woman that beat their imagination in character, carriage and personality.
Instead of living fake lives and singing 'I love Yous' you don't mean, spend that time in remodelling your person to the personality your husband/wife will not think twice before responding in the affirmative.

It is only for 'had I knowns' that their partners will not want to hear the question a second time.
Nigerian men in particular, learn to cherish your families. Don't act like women are evil/not worth such commitment. That is why you should find for yourself and marry a 'Wife' not a 'woman'. There is a big difference. One is everywhere and always available in the market, the other is not.
And the ladies, life does not begin and end with cosmetics and wearing the latest. Learn to look beyond yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by chessguru1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gentle Naaz: No o, If i die 4 her hu wl dn luv her? Hu wl b kpekusn her? Anoda man abi? @op u r madt by instigatn ds knd thread. I wl only die 4 my partner(wife) if both of us wl die @ d scenario, same time, same second.
Lwkmd !!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Wan47(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Afta ur death..... She'll mourn u 4 less dan a week n den she wil move on. "Meanin' say tyte guy done c oportunity"
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by geezyk(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tashamania:

Am not naija tongue

Thanks though. Its high time people start seeing beyond the natural cheesy
winkwink
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Adanyebe(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
I CANT CUZ ITZ NOT BIBLICAL... THAT WOULD BE SELF SUICIDE... AND ALL WE CAN DO IS TO BE OUR BROTHER'S KEEPER (THAT INCLUDES UR PARTNER) AND NOTHING MORE!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by solomon111(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dumbb question.
Whoever is stupidd enough to do that, does not deserve to live.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=18pt]Jesus already did that and that record can't be broken[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Li2musty(m): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
No cause if i die for love dey will go n meet anoda person
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by barapistis(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wislet: A large number of Nigerians(or should I say 'nairalanders') seem to be in selfish relationships, do not know the true meaning of the word 'Love', or have never met anyone they never dreamed of having I.e a man/woman that beat their imagination in character, carriage and personality.
Instead of living fake lives and singing 'I love Yous' you don't mean, spend that time in remodelling your person to the personality your husband/wife will not think twice before responding in the affirmative.

It is only for 'had I knowns' that their partners will not want to hear the question a second time.
Nigerian men in particular, learn to cherish your families. Don't act like women are evil/not worth such commitment. That is why you should find for yourself and marry a 'Wife' not a 'woman'. There is a big difference. One is everywhere and always available in the market, the other is not.
And the ladies, life does not begin and end with cosmetics and wearing the latest. Learn to look beyond yourselves.

lolz this gul make sens.are you married?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Dondav: I'll know what to do when that situation Arises.. I believe The Lord shall direct my path.
Hehe grin naso.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
it is better we both die together so as to continue our luv in heaven.........it is unfair if one die for d other!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Chonchosbabe(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes,i can
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Adanyebe: I CANT CUZ ITZ NOT BIBLICAL... THAT WOULD BE SELF SUICIDE ... AND ALL WE CAN DO IS TO BE OUR BROTHER'S KEEPER (THAT INCLUDES UR PARTNER) AND NOTHING MORE!
is there anything like other sucide before
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by pretim(f): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]FOR MY FAITHFUL WIFE. YES.[/size]

um like how many years are u guys married nw
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by warrior101: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
ojinku: I can lay down my love for the life of my love

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by brownlord: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
For sure, but that na when I come life again
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by trolling(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
is he/she gonna give me my life back, or why should i die for a sinner like me,i'll die for my YHWH
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by boborosky(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
Why should i? Self preservation comes first in everything. I am going to be unfair to myself if i do dat cos i do not think anybody is worth it.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Wislet(f): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
bara pistis:

lolz this gul make sens.are you married?
nop.
...Appreciate the remark.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by warrior101: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

kk / Who Is More Foolish Among This Guy And Girl (screenshot) 18+ Pics / Why Guys Already On A Bike Come Down To Let The Lady Seat First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.