Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (8723 Views)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. / Can You Lay Curse On Your Partner ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Isaacsamuel: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Women are not worth dyin 4 at all,becos after u die 4her give her two weeks u will be forgoten
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Emilord(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oh!is a pity...she laid down her life 4 me last year.RIP juliet!!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by yme1(f): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
No I can't smiley
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by onatisi(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
i think another way of putting this question through is that we need to ask ourselves"IS MY PARTNER WORTH DYING FOR?"
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
[size=21pt] Coz of Wetin. Die for who. I jam pillar abi i drink goat piss to die for person i no fit try that kind thing jor. Am not that stupid.... Sexkillz i Hail you Oh. [/size]
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Ricpaula(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ofcourse I can lay down my life for my hubby. What's d big deal-we r one .
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by trolling(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ricpaula: Ofcourse I can lay down my life for my hubby. What's d big deal-we r one .
and how would he reward you for dying for him when u r dead?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Chidoxyl(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
When I no be Boko Haramist/Haramite (watever they are called)!

In our present dispensation/era, only Boko Haramists/Haramites lay down their lives for d love of their present day lives. Let's not forget that the strong reason 4 which they do this is to get the love of 10 unseen and customized virgins in their future lives.

How I wish say I be a Boko Haramist/Haramite! How much I wish this!!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by abdul23(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2013
In d process of protectin her 4rm danger like kidnappin,rubbery etc.Yes i can
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by aniffy4eva(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2013
@ OP
I do that everyday! cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by B5: 4:47am On Jan 08, 2013
mrscolite: Say whatt Hell No. If we gon die together YES but lay my life for him... NO NO NO.

then u r not sacrificing, lol.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Greatken007(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2013
Why should you do such a thing?Have u forgotten so soon that life is per head.It is a crime to commit such.For better for worse until they are parted by DEATH
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Danieloj81: 8:49am On Jan 08, 2013
Am i MAD?....even if we are married or not i cant even tink about that....
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by gudguycom: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2013
For my wonderful wife, YES!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 08, 2013
@Op, For those who've made Romeo and Jack their Role-Models undecided
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by drdaniels: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2013
wot for. There are loads of ladies to choose from.
Bt if its my beloved wife, i kant say

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by megareal: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
No b-l-oo-dy way! Die for a man who will be crying at my grave with his girlfriend? I dey madt?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Wislet(f): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

Answer the question and don't lie wink wink and while you're at it, bear in mind that the op meant die as in literally and not sum form of sacrifice as you hinted up there smiley
looool. I don ansa naaa grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
I most certainly could give my life for the love of my life and I believe he would do the same or me so we will just expire together then cheesy lol
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by hardychris(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
Even if say I dey mad My madness no go reach like dat
Who be d gurl papa sef?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Li2musty(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
Vanneni: is there anything like other sucide before
tank u joooorrrrr
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Tashamania: If he's the love of my life, why would I die for him?

He's the love of my life not of my death. undecided
cowecto! Die ogini? No way, i can only pity him mehn! But on a serious note, may we not see circumstances that could lead to that.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
baggy4luv: i cant and i wont.people spewing trash here should just shut.i can lay mylife for my offsprings and siblings but not my wife.
Makes a lot of sense
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Chidoxyl(m): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chidoxyl: When I no be Boko Haramist/Haramite (watever they are called)!

In our present dispensation/era, only Boko Haramists/Haramites lay down their lives for d love of their present day lives. Let's not forget that the strong reason 4 which they do this is to get the love of 10 unseen and customized virgins in their future lives.

How I wish say I be a Boko Haramist/Haramite! How much I wish this!!

On a second thought, I am typing this with my lovely wife standing by my side and staring into my laptop. I just asked her if she could lay down her life 4 me. And this was her answer: "it might be difficult, but why not".

Waow! I never knew God gave me such a great wife! I sure will love this woman 4 ever!! I will replicate wat Jesus did 4 us all if it is all about laying down my life for my wiffy!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by mrscolite(f): 11:59am On Jan 09, 2013
B2..:

then u r not sacrificing, lol.

I never try reach grin
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by warrior101: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
Chidoxyl:

On a second thought, I am typing this with my lovely wife standing by my side and staring into my laptop. I just asked her if she could lay down her life 4 me. And this was her answer: "it might be difficult, but why not".

Waow! I never knew God gave me such a great wife! I sure will love this woman 4 ever!! I will replicate wat Jesus did 4 us all if it is all about laying down my life for my wiffy!!!

The both of you are Hypocrites... Lmao
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Chidoxyl(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2013
warrior101:

The both of you are Hypocrites... Lmao

I just took my time 2 look through all of d comments posted against this thread 4 any/all of your previous opinion(s) & discovered that U're d last person I should respond to.

Abeg, I wan go sleep, jare!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by nadias877(f): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2013
No because nobody is worth dying for
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by godlyguy(m): 11:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Some people can't lay down their lives for their wives but can die for POLITICIANS... Who is deceiving WHO?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by prettysassygirl(f): 11:52am On Mar 09, 2019
nope
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by godlyguy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
prettysassygirl:
nope
Do you have any REASON?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by godlyguy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2019
@Op, For those who've made Romeo and Jack their Role-Models undecided

Are there still people like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike / I'm Giving Out My Virginity To Any Nairalander Than Will Buy Me This. / My Experience After Taking meth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.