Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (8719 Views)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. / Can You Lay Curse On Your Partner ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
cyril83: you die for her and millions of ladies will piss on your grave and billions of guys shall insert their junior into her punny and your properties shall be d beggining of conflict in your family
It's my choice. . . Make yours and get off my case.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by greenoak: 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
God forbid !!!jesus has already. Paid d price why would I repeat it. Again??I no fit Abeg

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
geezyk: Typical Naija woman.. But that's d best answer I've seen today sha..

Am not naija tongue

Thanks though. Its high time people start seeing beyond the natural cheesy
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Maximus17(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
it dependz.buh i`m not Romeo
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Dygeasy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
For where?

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by dabrake(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
I be bruno mars?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by cyril83(m): 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: It's my choice. . . Make yours and get off my case.
Nawa for you oh
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by chronique(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes,if we have kids n she's a faithful wife. No,if we dont. Never will it ever happen if she's just my gf. In short,never ever if she's my gf.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by slimyem: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love
Of Your Life?
you say what?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by honeric01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
Maybe out of over-excitement in the bedroom

Or In my sleep

Any other one? i can't die for anyone because that's suicide and i heard those who commit suicide won't make heaven.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by onatisi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
lay down my life for wetting,my prtner?i no dey craze oo.even if i craze i still go recognise death .i dont even think any woman will think of dying for a man how much more a man.if she wan die make she carry gooooooooo
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by searay(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
ONLY IN A MOVIE

1 Like

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by cynthiapaul(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
nollywood20: [size=18pt]FOR MY FAITHFUL WIFE. YES.[/size]

Yes for faithful husband too
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by sharubutu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
4 wat na? I be Jesus?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by lipsyliscious: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Asin ehn lay down my lyf? 4 y na? Abeg make him park well! I cn do it 4 my children,my parents n no1 else! Xcept it involves risking my lyf probably thru sumtin lyk an operation n we must b married with kids sef b4 I'll agree undecided
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ive already did...
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Confirmbabe(f): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
I can't lay my lyf down, buh i can do oda tins 2 save him i.e donate blood,pray 4 him n spnd our money on him 2 get bak 2 hs feet. #lovethins.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by onatisi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2013
cynthiapaul:

Yes for faithful husband too
sorry ooooo
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Ayanfe004(m): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
No u dnt av to lose ur life for someone u love.love lives in existence cos someone who is dead dnt appreciate who ever live loving him or her.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by PedroJP(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
wait ooo !!! Wetin dis lay down ma life mean self ? Na to commoth dis world abi en mean something else like kneel down de beg ? If na to leave this earth in a close eye mode,chaiii !! My wife knows dat i can't do dat. Me and am no de go meet judgement d same time so y i go begin go make she stay ? Wetin she wan stay here do ?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ifedun2: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
If its to sacrifice other things for him,why not;but to lay down my lyf as in dying,no way!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by GentleNaaz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
No o, If i die 4 her hu wl dn luv her? Hu wl b kpekusn her? Anoda man abi? @op u r madt by instigatn ds knd thread. I wl only die 4 my partner(wife) if both of us wl die @ d scenario, same time, same second.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by GentleNaaz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
ifedun2: If its to sacrifice other things for him,why not;but to lay down my lyf as in dying,no way!
after all ds hrt n soul breaks, u wan mk i die agn abi? E no go work 4 u
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by onatisi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
i beg make ppl no joke ooo,dis one no be love matta ,na life and death!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
infact if dying for her is the only thing that will make her know that i love her ,

THEN I NO LOVE HER AGAIN,
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
I can't. Mo kala gan.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: @OP,nice thread title...@topic,i wouldn't be in that kinda position.
You could...
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by cindyrella(f): 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Lay down my life for him so he will marry another woman and continue life abi? NO WAY!

Love is bind but mine can see!
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
I can. I have more than one and can die for all of them.
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by toskut(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
For what?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by LARRYSPIRIT: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
Y she no go com die 4 me, wait 1st afta i die watin go happen 2 her, she go carry anoda man join body, abeg next topic,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Sexual Experience / Who Is More Foolish Among This Guy And Girl (screenshot) 18+ Pics / As An Uber Driver, Most Of My Female Passengers Are Corporate Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.