Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? (8718 Views)

Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? / Important! Lay Down Rules In Your Relationship. / Can You Lay Curse On Your Partner ?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by godlyguy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2019
aniffy4eva:
@ OP I do that everyday! cheesy
How do you mean?
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by godlyguy(m): 2:05am On May 10, 2019
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by ValentineJam: 7:19am On May 10, 2019
Are you tired of listening to your current music playlist?
Are looking for a new fire song to jam to?
Well your in luck.Check out this romantic pop masterpiece by Nigeria's very own Deyji
https://my.notjustok.com/track/375861/deyji-ill-show-you
Re: Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life? by Deepfeel(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2019
For my kids yes but not for my girlfriend or wife cause the will always be another man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. / Share Your Worst Sexual Experience / Why is masturbation "harmful"? Why is sex different from masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.