Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27200 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky: i don't know what's the fuss all about?...the OP didn't specify on which occassion a wife should kneel down before his husband...if it's in the wedding ceremony, it's okay by me but me allowing my wife to kneel before me in the public like the market place prolly cos we had a misunderstanding is too damn shamefull...at least spare her and yourself the embrassment and sort it out at home

my 2cent
alot of villagers on this thread o! y u guys only referencing d market? na only market una dey carry urself go? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky: i don't know what's the fuss all about?...the OP didn't specify on which occassion a wife should kneel down before his husband...if it's in the wedding ceremony, it's okay by me but me allowing my wife to kneel before me in the public like the market place prolly cos we had a misunderstanding is too damn shamefull...at least spare her and yourself the embrassment and sort it out at home

my 2cent
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

can u boldly tell ur child dis is what you do online
are u browsing from ur wheelchair?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
'

The only time I'm kneeling down for any man is if I'm about to ask for his hand in marriage...
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: Kneeling is stil a MS of R, if the yoruba ladies are cool wit that what is my own? #iamcoolwityorubacultureo!#

no disrespecting but dont your culture own womens as properties and ...when the man gets angry calls her bungalow. why because the money for her bride price is enuff to build a bungalow.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
are u browsing from ur wheelchair?

i know your child wont see dis ..... #ashamed
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ur point is? undecided undecided undecided

mr differentiator! answer me now.. msteeeeeew!
Its only a deranged rat that laughs in the face of a cat.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
alot of villagers on this thread o! y u guys only referencing d market? na only market una dey carry urself go? undecided undecided undecided undecided

lol....na slip of hand my razz queen.lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

i know your child wont see dis ..... #ashamed
hehehehe..werey!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

no disrespecting but dont your culture own womens as properties and ...when the man gets angry calls her bungalow. why because the money for her bride price is enuff to build a bungalow.
Does the water pot asks to be taken to the stream? #stillcoolwityorubaculture#
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Niiade(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

lol orisirisi oooooo, kai dude wants food and sex in bed regardless of the wife's condition at that point. once u point one finger u get three more point back oooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: Its only a deranged rat that laughs in the face of cat.
msteeew... u call one wolf and the whole pack shows up.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky:

lol....na slip of hand my razz queen.lol
go and sin no more.. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:

it still suprises me how i can allow my wifey kneel down in the public to beg me cos of a misunderstanding we had.i'll hide my face in shame.

But in a cultural setting like during one of the traditional festivals where the wives are allowed to do that, its okay.everybody will know it's been done for cultural purposes and in such scenarios, IT'S NOT FOR THE WIFE TO BEG!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lol...i guess so grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
dridowu: A well trained and self trained 9ja lady will surely do dat
Bullsheeit.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: Does the water pot asks to be taken to the stream? #stillcoolwityorubaculture#

#SMH .... na una worst pass .. little wonder ya ladies are looking outside ..well the myths have bin broken
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky:

it still suprises me how i can allow my wifey kneel down in the public to beg me cos of a misunderstanding we had.i'll hide my face in shame.

But in a cultural setting like during one of the traditional festivals where the wives are allowed to do that, its okay.everybody will know it's been done for cultural purposes and in such scenarios, IT'S NOT FOR THE WIFE TO BEG!!

nobody they force you na ... it is only an opinion and not abt splitting hairs
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
Niiade:

lol orisirisi oooooo, kai dude wants food and sex in bed regardless of the wife's condition at that point. once u point one finger u get three more point back oooo
If i want food and sex, is it not my right as a husband and if my wife is attentive to my needs y should she humiliate (kneel) herself in public becuz of me or her culture. The water from the broken water pot does not find its way back to the stream.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: If i want food and sex, is it not my right as a husband and if my wife is attentive to my needs y should she humiliate (kneel) herself in public becuz of me or her culture. The water from the broken water pot does not find its way back to the stream.
Smh! urs case is no different to the native doctor dat said bring the tortise for sacrifice, the tortise replies no problem catch me first.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: If i want food and sex, is it not my right as a husband and if my wife is attentive to my needs y should she humiliate (kneel) herself in public becuz of me or her culture. The water from the broken water pot does not find its way back to the stream.

when has kneeling become an act of humilation ... Ibo man don start ooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by sistajay(f): 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
b4? d way u write no sef, u go dey very aggressive wiv penissss o! tongue tongue tongue tongue

I can never be agressive to the ting o grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by sistajay(f): 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

you are who dey quarrel ... you get anger issues grin grin grin

No anger issue at all at all. cool I dey cool.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
msteeew... u call one wolf and the whole pack shows up.
if u r wary of the wolf and its pack, then y poke finger into its eye? Its only a fool that sees the leopard approaching and stays put.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
idowu ..ki lonma si e gon sef? o'mo pe agabala ni e ni??/

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh! urs case is no different to the native doctor dat said bring the tortise for sacrifice, the tortise replies no problem catch me first.
Can a man with his chi lose the earth and the sky in a fight against an adversary? Wat is the loss if the tortoise runs away? Does he not have cousins and relatives?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dupe4rever: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Yes of cos. I will gladly do dat publicly cos it a sign of respect.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: Can a man with his chi lose the earth and the sky in a fight against an adversary? Wat is the loss if the tortoise runs away? Does he not have cousins and relatives?
If one requires explanation for a proverb directed to him,his mothers dowry is a waste!! EOD! next! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme: idowu ..ki lonma si e gon sef? o'mo pe agabala ni e ni??/
te 'p' mole jo! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

when has kneeling become an act of humilation ... Ibo man don start ooooo
it depends on how u look at it, but from my point of view .....it is a gory sight.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
lalaosky:

GOD BLESS UNA!!! which kinda man allows his wife to kneel down for him in public in this day and age
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Nne eh, I still dey wonder o.

sowi 4 d lil derailing. Aunty, since u posted dt issue abt d friend dt was making ur heart to beat 2ce as normal anytym u're 2geda, u didn't even tell us wot eventually happened again...u just said it has been settled. How was it settled, pls? sowi abt d akproko grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / The Truth About Kayamata facts and fiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.