Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27184 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
These yoruba people and their culture self..... A real yoruba woman should kneel anytime,anywhere. As an igboman i dont require any form of medieval show of respect in public,just cook mi delicious meals and allow me to have my way in the bedroom, Ogugwo.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abeg all you kneelers in the house, I'd like to know what a woman will do that would warrant her kneeling to beg?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
kai! lumidiee.. omo nla! omo tan fi ya gan! ka re.. omo koshefowora! hi5 mehn...
I have seen you speak igbo before. Now it is Yoruba.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: These yoruba people and their culture self..... A real yoruba woman should kneel anytime,anywhere. As an igboman i dont require any form of medieval show of respect in public,just cook mi delicious meals and allow me to have my way in the bedroom, Ogugwo.
ur point is? undecided undecided undecided

mr differentiator! answer me now.. msteeeeeew!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
maxwello.yg:
I have seen you speak igbo before. Now it is Yoruba.
best of both worlds bebe! cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote
author=freecocoa]Abeg all you kneelers in the house, I'd
like to know what a woman will do that would warrant her kneeling to
beg?
[/quote]maybe you'd never get an answer 'till you experience it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by lumideezle(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: Quit comparing apples and oranges! can you compare kneeling for your dad/mom to kneeling for your husband? or your mom shouting at you in public to your wife shouting at you in public?
Its the same thing to me o. Kneeling/ postrating is a way of showing respect to some particular individuals (your husband inclusive ) in my culture so its what I would do if I were a woman 2 my husband.I won't even consuder it as derogatory @ all its the way I was brought up sha. Can't vouche for any other person. In as much as I do not go about looking 4 a woman 2 kneel 2 me, I expect my wife to do it if she thinks its what she should do at that particular time. Once had a GF who was earning X5 what I was back then and anytime I got angry @ her she wld kneel down to apologise. To be sincere that act alone melted my heart.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lobatan! kiss
lol... smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
dabrake:
exactly what I posted earlier. The question here now should be will a guy allow his woman kneel before him in public?

\go create your own thread on this topic and we will take it up from there

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg all you kneelers in the house, I'd like to know what a woman will do that would warrant her kneeling to beg?
scenarios yapanyanski! u sef picture am na! u dont dish out ur daily bread to charity and watch ur kids starve. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by vivianc(f): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg all you kneelers in the house, I'd like to know what a woman will do that would warrant her kneeling to beg?

Nne eh, I still dey wonder o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by sistajay(f): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Openly or privately na NO.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by lumideezle(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
kai! lumidiee.. omo nla! omo tan fi ya gan! ka re.. omo koshefowora! hi5 mehn...
Choi !! Omo yi Sa mi Ori mi wu sha.. Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
ichidodo: These yoruba people and their culture self..... A real yoruba woman should kneel anytime,anywhere. As an igboman i dont require any form of medieval show of respect in public,just cook mi delicious meals and allow me to have my way in the bedroom, Ogugwo.

how is kneeling down a medieval show of public respect...

it is their culture ... respect it..
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
sista-jay:
b4? d way u write no sef, u go dey very aggressive wiv penissss o! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
sista-jay:

you are who dey quarrel ... you get anger issues grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
sista-jay:
SMH
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ayabunmi(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abegiiiii, i can kneel anywhere for him ooo. cheesy
Olowo orimi, Adigun mi. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
@idowuogbo ... u shld maintain a high level of sanity for you are more mature pass some kind things haba!!! ... you get pickin ooooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
den dat automatically means u go carry anoda man market. shikena!

from ya answer dating is not an obvious criteria for marry a spouse that reasons in similar directions...
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme: @idowuogbo ... u shld maintain a high level of sanity for you are more mature pass some kind things haba!!! ... you get pickin ooooo
u want start ba? oya na! blawddy hyena angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
ayabunmi: Abegiiiii, i can kneel anywhere for him ooo. cheesy
Olowo orimi, Adigun mi. grin
ayaami oti to o...my head dey swell na grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
No.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

from ya answer dating is not an obvious criteria for marry a spouse that reasons in similar directions...
pardon? wot are u typing?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
*Kails*:
No.
we don dat one na! gaza chick! da na taboo for jamrockers. tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u want start ba? oya na! blawddy hyena angry angry angry angry

you get pickin oooo remember
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
pardon? wot are u typing?

wetin you dey read
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

you get pickin oooo remember

ur walking stick need renewal? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

wetin you dey read
u not making sense.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2013
i don't know what's the fuss all about?...the OP didn't specify on which occassion a wife should kneel down before his husband...if it's in the wedding ceremony, it's okay by me but me allowing my wife to kneel before me in the public like the market place prolly cos we had a misunderstanding is too damn shamefull...at least spare her and yourself the embrassment and sort it out at home

my 2cent
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

ur walking stick need renewal? undecided undecided undecided

can u boldly tell ur child dis is what you do online
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by ichidodo: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

how is kneeling down a medieval show of public respect...

it is their culture ... respect it..

Kneeling is stil a MS of R, if the yoruba ladies are cool wit that what is my own? #iamcoolwityorubacultureo!#

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.