Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27186 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
vivian chinaza:

And I said NO I won't. Btw, what is it that I will do in public that will require me to kneel down and beg?

end of story ... haba na jamb or post ume qustion na wa oooo
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Niiade(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: Do you honestly pray for the type of marriage your grandparents had esp if you are a woman?

dear, whateva type of marriage all i want is a blissful one with peace and happiness in my family. shikena so you dey fear those type of marriage lmao
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
tatiana009: The English language is actually very easy to comprehend. I'am bringing in dating because that is when you should have taken the time to find out if your spouse will reason the way you do. If you want a wife that will kneel down every morning sef its not a problem just make sure you take the time to find the kind willing to do that. At the end of the day its only your own wife that should concern you. Everyone can practise what works for them in their own homes.

let me digress a bit here ....must u date before you know a woman that will reason the way you do...
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
smdh

na 2013 be dis and some ple dey live for 2012
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

let me digress a bit here ....must u date before you know a woman that will reason the way you do...
eeeem.... in a way yeah! undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

na 2013 be dis and some ple dey live for 2012
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
eeeem.... in a way yeah! undecided

y the hesitation
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

dem dey write people reasoning direction for forehead? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

y the hesitation
are you insinuating u have some paranormal powers dan u can immediately detect which is which without dating?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! dis question get as he be oo. wld cross d bridge when i get der!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
itumo? lmfao!
the gal doesnt know what kneeling mean to husband...a well trained yoruba woman will know what kneeling means in yoruba culture

a real yoruba woman never lack kneeling grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
Niiade:

dear, whateva type of marriage all i want is a blissful one with peace and happiness in my family. shikena so you dey fear those type of marriage lmao
I want to leave long on happiness and be the apple of my baby's eyes wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
alutacontinua: hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! dis question get as he be oo. wld cross d bridge when i get der!
in oda words.... alua go KNEEL/BEG IN HD. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
tintingz: the gal doesnt know what kneeling mean to husband...a well trained yoruba woman will know what kneeling means in yoruba culture

a real yoruba woman never lack kneeling grin
hehehehhee... u af jasi! wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by lumideezle(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
mapet: I bent down to prostrate(I am a bred Yoruba boy) for my mother-in-law in Pen Station Newyork and she stopped me midway, saying I can't do that in America. I simply told her "Mummy, Let them know I am an African".

Gba yi jare Omo dada I love peeps that show off their culture.
As a proper yoruba man born and buttered, I would postrate to my mum, Dad, grand parents, no matter where I see them be it in America, london or ijebu ode. I don't see anything derogatory about it,em so I'm now a Big boy and icannot show respect anymore abi. Not me !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
are you insinuating u have some paranormal powers dan u can immediately detect which is which without dating?

i nvr said so .. I am only asking a question
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by swtcharissa(f): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
Well kneeling is of diff kinds,but T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ kneel in public sure means sometin, probably T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ beg for forgiveness,dat wud nt b a problem T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ me at all,I will gladly kneel if dat wud bring my husband back T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ me then y not,but I pray we dnt encounter such issues dat wud require my kneeling in public,I dnt always have serious issues of quarel with my husband like some couples do,but when we do have at all,weda he is the wrong person or nt,I sit him down by on d bed,while I kneel btw his legs T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ talk tins over,,,,ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ knw tins can happen frm there... But my pain is dat,some women gladly kneel for their pastors who is younger than their husbands in d name of greeting,yet will nt do so for their husbands even in d closet
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
lumideezle:

As a proper yoruba man born and buttered, I would postrate to my mum, Dad, grand parents, no matter where I see them be it in America, london or ijebu ode. I don't see anything derogatory about it,em so I'm now a Big boy and icannot show respect anymore abi. Not me !
Quit comparing apples and oranges! can you compare kneeling for your dad/mom to kneeling for your husband? or your mom shouting at you in public to your wife shouting at you in public?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
in oda words.... alua go KNEEL/BEG IN HD. grin grin grin grin

Aunty, truth is d tin is difficult small sha buh if it's really really neccessary, den, why not
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
lumideezle:

kai! lumidiee.. omo nla! omo tan fi ya gan! ka re.. omo koshefowora! hi5 mehn...
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
ItsModella:
I think I do, come to the derailers section make we continue this talk...
alright dear.... smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

i nvr said so .. I am only asking a question
i for pick race o! fadeyi! grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by tintingz(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
nothing is wrong for a wife to kneel before her hubby...just that i will quickly raise her up when she tries to do it in public... smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
alutacontinua:

Aunty, truth is d tin is difficult small sha buh if it's really really neccessary, den, why not
u go beg.

lesson finished**

remember to do ur homework o! Good student! tongue tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
tintingz: nothing is wrong for a wife to kneel before her hubby...just that i will quickly raise her up when she tries to do it in public... smiley
lobatan! kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i for pick race o! fadeyi! grin grin

...but wait oooo ..what after dating and marriage either spouse stop reason the way one does nkor? or r there no such cases?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by warrior101: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: Why in Nigeria? Are we reading a different Bible? And please, the husband wife relationship is not a master servant relationship.

The bible said, "wife, respect your husband; husband love your wife"... I believe this was said in the new testament... You people are just trying to be witty about the whole thing, taking the piss out of the unwise and gullible people reading this... No one said it was a master and servant relationship, you are the one blowing it out of proportion... It is what it is. Our culture recognizes it and it stands for those who are cultured... The akadas can do otherwise.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
swtcharissa: Well kneeling is of diff kinds,but to kneel in public sure means sometin, probably to beg for forgiveness,dat wud nt b a problem to me at all,I will gladly kneel if dat wud bring my husband back to me then y not,but I pray we dnt encounter such issues dat wud require my kneeling in public,I dnt always have serious issues of quarel with my husband like some couples do,but when we do have at all,weda he is the wrong person or nt,I sit him down by on d bed,while I kneel btw his legs to talk tins over,,,,and ‎​U knw tins can happen frm there...

But my pain is dat,some women gladly kneel for their pastors who is younger than their husbands in d name of greeting,yet will nt do so for their husbands even in d closet
if no be sey I like your comment eh, . . . I don helep you edit the mad bb UOE
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ogene? My bible also teaches me a submissive woman will kill pride and beg. cool
Am I supposed to say thanks ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

...but wait oooo ..what after date and marriage either spouse stop reason the way one does nkor? or r there no such cases?
den dat automatically means u go carry anoda man market. shikena!
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Am I supposed to say thanks ?
say it! make me blush.. *batting eyelashes* smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
tintingz: nothing is wrong for a wife to kneel before her hubby...just that i will quickly raise her up when she tries to do it in public... smiley
exactly what I posted earlier. The question here now should be will a guy allow his woman kneel before him in public?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.