Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? (27183 Views)

Guys: Can You Kneel Before Your Girlfriend? (See Photo) / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2013
anyday! i can crawl sef! wetin dey dia? infact, as from today i go dey kneel down give am food. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2013
There is no need for argument peeps! water seeks its level. Some women would crawl on the floor for their hubby; some men would never let their wife do that. so everyone should seek a spouse that suits him/her and not shove their beliefs down the throat of others! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:37am On Jan 11, 2013
Tinablack:

I see it clearly, I will nt b forced 2 enta in2 war of words wit a U. Try upgrade Ur mentality. Cos its. OS s nt updated. A wicked chauvinist U r. Ur match 4 a wife awaits U. U r on nairaland nw, behavn lik u r d boss. Men lyk lick dm woman's Ass. N won't evn have d guts 2 say, knee nt 2 talk of kneel down.

With this your upgraded mentality. You will never get married. Isen
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2013
tha_originator: I wouldn't want my wife to kneel down for me. NO!

If my wife kneel down for me wether for public or indoor I go just waka leave her there. For wetin na!?
your own even beta. I go deny am sharp sharp. I no fit allow my kid bros kneel before me before him guys sef(wey be sey dem go understand), na my wife I go gree? E be like sey she wan gimme bad name for public abi?

11 days into the transfer
market, yet no signing for
arsenal. #wengerOutp

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

I like the way you talk politely hence I will answer you in like manner unlike those razz she goats,ehen back to it,it will not cost you anythin to do it in public and besides no man will demand I. Haba is your wife a primary skul pupil to ask her to kneel What I am saying is that,if you offend him in the public and he gets really mad,common sense will tell you to do whatever you can to calm him down with apology right there coupled with you bent knees if possible.

But for that goat that said she will wait until she gets home before apologising,I pray make she enter my house oooo
Don't worry, she won't open her eyes enter your house o! wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Nsonaso: Any girl that can't keel down for her guy/husband, culture or no culture, is a baby infact.... An infant....... Nd she doesn't deserve to live with a man....nd She's worthless...... We are in 21th century, where culture shouldn't prevent you from doing what is right....... Man is a lord to woman..... The earlier you admit that the better for you

it's not humiliation..... It's respect nd even the bible made clear...... Nd if kneeling down in the public is how men choose to be respected by woman then so be it....... It's not a big deal
are u mad? infact, u are mad! u bomboclart!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: anyday! i can crawl sef! wetin dey dia? infact, as from today i go dey kneel down give am food. cheesy grin grin grin grin
sis, abeg marry goodmike7.

arsenal. #wengerOut
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2013
vivichocs: stp talkin thrash,, u hv nt answerd ma simple questn, can u also kneel and beg her 4 4givenes in public??

#endofdiscussn#

Are you now equating yourself to a man ni?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

Na you dey in charge of giving husband for her village?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

Are you now equating yourself to a man ni?
What is the difference btw a man and a woman?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Probably an egoist.

You and Beync don talk am sha. Demanding a wife to kneel is like demanding apologies from a child. If it's not sincere, then it's not worth it.[/size]

was the question abt demanding a woman to kneel before her man? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2013
dabrake: your own even beta. I go deny am sharp sharp. I no fit allow my kid bros kneel before me before him guys sef(wey be sey dem go understand), na my wife I go gree? E be like sey she wan gimme bad name for public abi?

Mugu
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2013
mapet: I bent down to prostrate(I am a bred Yoruba boy) for my mother-in-law in Pen Station Newyork and she stopped me midway, saying I can't do that in America. I simply told her "Mummy, Let them know I am an African".
wa gbayi! chop am kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

was the question abt demanding a woman to kneel before her man? undecided

Help me ask her again?
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: What is the difference btw a man and a woman?

The difference is WO

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: What is the difference btw a man and a woman?

[size=13pt]Help me ask him again.[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:46am On Jan 11, 2013
bukatyne: Na you dey in charge of giving husband for her village?

Na dsame thing tie una 2
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

Mugu
reetard. You think like GEJ.

arsenal. #wengerOut

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2013
dabrake: sis, abeg marry goodmike7.

he carry? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2013
mapet: I bent down to prostrate(I am a bred Yoruba boy) for my mother-in-law in Pen Station Newyork and she stopped me midway, saying I can't do that in America. I simply told her "Mummy, Let them know I am an African".

how una take pass exams sef... is that the answer to the question .....
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme: was the question abt demanding a woman to kneel before her man? undecided

[size=13pt]Nope, I was speaking generally. Those kind of men dey this thread, responding to every single post, from a certain type of bb device.[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:50am On Jan 11, 2013
goodmike7:

my friend stop dia! it reach make u dey swear for am? who fry frog give u? anuz! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by nollywood20: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2013
Mine does so happily in Love.
Yoruba women are the most well bred in manners in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Shalomé: Why must she kneel down,is she a slave

na only slaves they kneel down... may of you here will do it and u come here claiming holier than thou
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by dabrake(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
he carry? cheesy cheesy
well well. Plus hin bazuka go big like mrs chima's lap

11 days into the transfer market, yet no signing for
arsenal. #wengerOut

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Agbgift(f): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2013
I will do it o. Na my husband e be, nor be another woman own. Bible nor make mistake wen he say d man is d head and women be submissive to ur husband. My future husband na my earthly crown o. While baba God na my heavenly crown. As I woman I will humbly knee down for him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2013
Agbgift: I will do it o. Na my husband e be, nor be another woman own. Bible nor make mistake wen he say d man is d head and women be submissive to ur husband. My future husband na my earthly crown o. While baba God na my heavenly crown. As I woman I will humbly knee down for him.
Halleluyah somebody! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 11:53am On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Nope, I was speaking generally. Those kind of men dey this thread, responding to every single post, from a certain type of bb device.[/size]

....and some kind of men no the use bb device dey get Vsat for them house... EVen sef some kind of women dey for levels whereas na them fit kneel down for public pass.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2013
dabrake: well well. Plus hin bazuka go big like mrs chima's lap

hehehehehee.. i will think abourrit.
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by goodmike7: 11:54am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
my friend stop dia! it reach make u dey swear for am? who fry frog give u? anuz! angry angry angry

Sexy chimpazee how u dey na
Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by free2ryhme: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Agbgift: I will do it o. Na my husband e be, nor be another woman own. Bible nor make mistake wen he say d man is d head and women be submissive to ur husband. My future husband na my earthly crown o. While baba God na my heavenly crown. As I woman I will humbly knee down for him.

this is the only woman on this thread that has said the blunt truth .. the others are mere hypocrites.... I dey haill my sis ...you will go places 'cos you humble and a woman of virtue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Kneel Down For Your Husband Openly? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Jan 11, 2013
free2ryhme:

....and some kind of men no the use bb device dey get Vsat for them house... E[b]Ven sef some kind of women dey for levels whereas na them fit kneel down for public pass.[/b]
i dey tell u.... crying, begging and ripping out dier weave-on so d man go chop dier home cooked meals. na2day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

House Of Scandals / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / Five Reasons Why Guys Should Quit Complaining About Being Friendzoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.