Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man (35085 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by mascot87(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
I lack ALL the qualities,I have learnt a long time ago NEVER to be desperate to have a woman in my life. She will come naturally and I will always be myself to her

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by ochukoccna: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Gosh,not another top 10 list
How long does it take us to understand that this oyinbo lists dont always work here if you apply them.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nuzo1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ Topic

Funny, no girl ever rejected me when I was the opposite of the aforementioned a year back. However, the very first moment I tried being a gentleman of which the OP unfortunately understands as desperate....the first and only girl I genuinely tried it with saw me as a WEAK man.

I've come to realize that majority of Nigerian girls consciously or unconsciously love Masochists and male chauvinists. Too sad they turn around to yap about voilence in their marriages.

I won't relent tho.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
We are all trying to get into a woman's panties jooor.....Whether desperate or not........

We only stay on if she has ability to make us stay on......

That being said, there are also some women out there that mistake a man's desperation for love.....Imagine a woman that has never really had much male attention in her life, and suddenly, a guy is acting desperate over her........

In no time will she also be acting desperate over the man.......lol.......

So posts like dis should be written in proper context, and be balanced...

Women can also sometimes be hypocrites...

ugly poor man....... Jheeeeeeeese..... he is so desperate... angry angry angry angry angry

fine rich man...........jheeeese..... he is so into me... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by chyket(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Not impressed
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by DonJuan1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
IMO the topic should be 'Top 10 signs of a desperate WOMAN'. Moreover naija babes like desperate guys because they are easier to milk dry.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by YoshiMaster: 5:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
"I just wanted to call you to say goodnight, I wish I could watch you sleep"
"Can you leave the phone on speaker while you sleep? so I can hear your breathing"
"I just wanted to call you to say goodmorning, I miss you so much already, my snookums"
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by ogochukwunasa1: 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
amaka white: My bf has a lot of dese signs A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we hav been dating 4 4years naw.I dnt Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ d̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅t as desperation but d real him.he's very nice,kiarn.always calling all d tyme(even dou dats kinda annoyin),A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ luvs 2 be pampered A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ praised.I wudnt want anytin else 4rm any man.tellin smeone 2 act Ī$
A specific way which isn't his real self just 2 impress a girl isn't right.an indecent guy wil always remain an indecent guy,a gurl hu has sense A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ decency wil Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ him 4 wat he Ī$
.Ɣ☺ΰ do not nid 2 change hu Ɣ☺ΰ are 2 impress a girl.if d girl dosnt like Ɣ☺ΰ 4 hu Ɣ☺ΰ are den she shud find hu she's compatible wit.I know wen a guy Ī$
Sincerly nice A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wen he's being nice just 2 get in2 ma pants,it'l only tek sme minutes ,days or weeks.wud Ɣ☺ΰ rather want d guy 2 be mean ?maybe dats wat sme girls want A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cherish,  mean,heartless guy,d̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅t dosnt prove he's manly abeg.guys be urself joor,Ɣ☺ΰ'l find who Ɣ☺ΰ'r compatible wit,Ɣ☺ΰ dnt nid 2 pretend.
so ugly
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by chessguru1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Joe50(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
every men got their own style joor...
as for me, am not that desperate anyway!!!
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by lafuria1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
the funny thing is the list above is what naija girls on twitter want.....my boo this and that, calls me, buys me gift, sweet words etc many requirement.......
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
I call this nonsense!! Once a girl likes you, all these dos n don'ts won't matter. But if reverse is the case, read all the books about r/ship, it just won't do
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Fklin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
exxell: CRAP...... THIS IS COMPLETE BULL-SHYT. TELL A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT YOUR FATHER IS A MAJOR SHAREHOLDER IN THE BANK BELOW, DESPERATION WILL DISSAPPEAR FROM HER DICTIONARY! grin grin grin grin grin grin
....Jahbless u for me joor! Despirate na for U̶̲̥̅̊
r pockt Ooº°˚˚°ºº dat1 no dey dia dictionary,even dis days wey babes dey find hubby....lol
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by YoshiMaster: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ada Nri1: I call this nonsense!! Once a girl likes you, all these dos n don'ts won't matter. But if reverse is the case, read all the books about r/ship, it just won't do

True sometimes.

Other times it aint as simple, not black and white, gotta work the greys to a fault, else end up friended (and not in a good way).
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by pinkylips1: 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rubbish post....do u know d meaning of being desperate....if a guy dosent do all u jst listed,what girl would be with him then...no man is desperate by being or doing all u listed...that's what we babes want not a cold log of wood who can't express himself....hissing.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by co2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
What do women really want 4rm guys ur are nice they say its desperation U are not nice they call U a beast
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
All these teenagers that just bought a 4th hand curve 2 will just be desperate to show that they have a Blackberry phone. These childish fonts doesn't make any sense! The mmumu girl that typed that long tirade of rubbish will be feeling happy with herself right now not knowing that 90% of people here won't read past the first 2 lines!! Pfft.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by chessguru1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
kitty kat: I need a desperate hot guy. Nonsense post
Lolz and I need a desperately hot babe.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by chessguru1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
jacobscros: I don't do any of those things yet I cant get the girls I want so while u shouldn't be desperate u should be aggressive if not u get nada
Hahaha u no fyn and/or you u no get money b dat nah. I feel ur pain sha
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by BrutusOj(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
illuminutty :
You’re constantly buying her gifts A desperate man constantly showers a woman with gifts without realizing that eventually she will become less thrilled and even annoyed receiving them. Even though the thought is nice, after a while the concept will begin to lose its meaning and she is going to get tired of always getting something.

that is so untrue in Nigeria. send her recharge cards two days after you met her then you are sure of nacking her akpako the next time you see her.
cheesy grin badt sharp guy,NAUP(nack as u pay)

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by chessguru1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ada Nri1: I call this nonsense!! Once a girl likes you, all these dos n don'ts won't matter. But if reverse is the case, read all the books about r/ship, it just won't do
I agree. People put a bit 2 much psychology in2 relationships
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by chessguru1(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
Piponomics: All these teenagers that just bought a 4th hand curve 2 will just be desperate to show that they have a Blackberry phone. These childish fonts doesn't make any sense! The mmumu girl that typed that long tirade of rubbish will be feeling happy with herself right now not knowing that 90% of people here won't read past the first 2 lines!! Pfft.
Haha lwkmd. And she was feeling so intellectual in the mumbojumbo she was writing!
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by McBic(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
I NEED TO BE MORE CAREFUL THEN. S M H
HOWEVER, I AM NOT DESPERATE.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by FlyboyZee: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
amaka white: My bf has a lot of dese signs A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ we hav been dating 4 4years naw.I dnt Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ d̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅t as desperation but d real him.he's very nice,kiarn.always calling all d tyme(even dou dats kinda annoyin),A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ luvs 2 be pampered A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ praised.I wudnt want anytin else 4rm any man.tellin smeone 2 act Ī$
A specific way which isn't his real self just 2 impress a girl isn't right.an indecent guy wil always remain an indecent guy,a gurl hu has sense A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ decency wil Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ him 4 wat he Ī$
.Ɣ☺ΰ do not nid 2 change hu Ɣ☺ΰ are 2 impress a girl.if d girl dosnt like Ɣ☺ΰ 4 hu Ɣ☺ΰ are den she shud find hu she's compatible wit.I know wen a guy Ī$
Sincerly nice A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ wen he's being nice just 2 get in2 ma pants,it'l only tek sme minutes ,days or weeks.wud Ɣ☺ΰ rather want d guy 2 be mean ?maybe dats wat sme girls want A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ cherish,  mean,heartless guy,d̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅t dosnt prove he's manly abeg.guys be urself joor,Ɣ☺ΰ'l find who Ɣ☺ΰ'r compatible wit,Ɣ☺ΰ dnt nid 2 pretend.
Giberrish.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by LadyTC: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hogwash!! Ridiculous people will believe everything they read. If a guy is not doing the above then well he's just not into her. If a girl is into you she will appreciate and respond if she is not into she won't then you move on.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by moresignal(f): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
eagle,eye:
In the dating world, a desperate man is one who is over-eager, anxious, presumptuous and willing to be with any woman to avoid being alone. Women can spot desperation in a man from miles away, and if you suffer from it, you’ll never stand a chance at getting any girl. A man who is desperate may have a strong want and desire to have a relationship; however, his behaviors can indicate low-self esteem and a host of other issues that turn women off and can actually be viewed as creepy and disturbing.
Here are 10 warning signs that can help you determine if you fit under the portrait of a desperate man:

1. Dropping your standards Desperate men are prepared to drop their dating standards to fill the huge emotional void in their life. Whether they want children or intimacy the desperate man will date who they have too to avoid being alone. They will be with any woman just for the sake of being attached while failing to realize that it’s better to be single and wait for the girl who is their type.

2. Constantly fishing for compliments The desperate man has low self-esteem, a poor self-image and needs to constantly hear how great he is and be assured of things. It doesn’t take long for women to get tired of constantly stroking your ego.

3. Overly Calling/Emailing/Texting Her If you want to run a woman off quickly, one of the best ways to do it is to overly call, email or send text messages early in a relationship, especially when she hasn’t returned any of your messages. The desperate man makes the fatal mistake of calling the woman he’s dating and asking “Did you just call me?” after receiving a call from an unrecognized number.

4. You’re always available Always being available makes women think that you don’t have a life of your own and actually lessens your own attractiveness, making you far less desirable. Being a challenge to women makes you more desirable.

5. You move too fast in relationships The desperate man will spend every single day with a new girl for weeks and never know basic information about her that normally should have been covered in the first few dates. Although finding love is based on each individual relationship and some people move quicker than others, the desperate man will move so quickly with things like intimacy and s*x that he will turn a woman off with his frantic desire for a relationship.

6. You’re constantly buying her gifts A desperate man constantly showers a woman with gifts without realizing that eventually she will become less thrilled and even annoyed receiving them. Even though the thought is nice, after a while the concept will begin to lose its meaning and she is going to get tired of always getting something.

7. Not giving her enough time and space Desperate men tend to be a bit on the invasive side when they always need to hang out at a woman’s home for hours on end, not respecting the fact that she has a life of her own life. Women don’t always want to hang out with you day in and day out and will quickly end relationships with guys not respecting their need for space.

8. You’re in constant agreement with everything she says Desperate men just sit there and agree with everything a woman says, thinking that’s what she wants. In reality, women want someone who is going to stimulate their minds and are not turned on by men they can completely control has no backbone.

9. You make her the center of your life too fast Desperate men tend to make the first woman that will go out with them the only person in their life and not take the time to continue dating and getting to know other women. Telling a woman “You’re the only woman in the world for me” before the three-week period will have her running for the hills.

10. Being overly nice all the time If a guy is too nice, too accommodating and tries to be the most giving person to a woman, she will begin to think he’s being insincere and will lose romantic interest quickly. She’ll also think that he’s only trying to achieve one thing: to get into her pants.
ok
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Sike(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Let me ignore this Subbing jare
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by blackbeau1(f): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Actually,for me,I don't really see those signs in a guy as desperation but that's just me.different strokes for different folks
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by FlyboyZee: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Piponomics: All these teenagers that just bought a 4th hand curve 2 will just be desperate to show that they have a Blackberry phone. These childish fonts doesn't make any sense! The mmumu girl that typed that long tirade of rubbish will be feeling happy with herself right now not knowing that 90% of people here won't read past the first 2 lines!! Pfft.
Roger that. True talk.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by GentleNaaz(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
No wonder i hv 27 exes. But if dat is d case, dn all men r desperate. But wait o, y all ds dsgrace. If we try 2 care, dy wl call us nice guys. If we try 2 protect our relationshp, dy wl call us desperate men. If we dont care, dy wl say we r bad guys. If we dont take shit, dy wl say we r flirt. Rubbish!
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by kpozite(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
pDude: tongue

Bullshit. angry

Is this list for Nigeria or what? Because I don't understand the part about buying gifts. So naija girls will get tired of you buying them gifts

You never hala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / Nigerian Side Chic Makes Married Man Sell His Car,Wife's Sister Curses Her(Pics) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.