Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man (35055 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by HARDDON: 8:28am On Jan 15, 2013
simo2rule: My point exactly, how can you love a woman and not do the above listed. Asides the first point, I have exhibited most of these pts, in some cases I regretted until I found a woman who eventually appreciated me for me. The funniest thing is all ma exes who left cos of my "being desperate", wanna come back. Imagine a woman broke with me and said "u r too much in love, normal guys don't love this much"... Ma heart sank, the good news is 3 days back, she buzzed on on fb begging and emphasizing ow much she missed my being me, another of ma exes said she still can't stop wondering wat the heck got into her that made her left... The point is where I come from we pamper our women... That's ma dad's weakest pt and that's y ma parents are still in love after 36 years when they first met.

Huh? Still wondering wot got into dεм ? Ʊ !
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2013
TO FURTHER BUTTRESS WHAT THE OP IS SAYING HERE IS A QUOTE 4 ALL Y'ALL

[b]"YOU SHOULD BE FREE AS A BIRD, FLAPPING AROUND, SINGING, FULL OF JOY WITH LIFE.
WOMEN WANT TO ****** THE BIRD AND THROW IT IN A CAGE (CAGE = COMMITTMENT).
WHEN BIRDS TRY TO FLY INTO THE CAGE, WOULDN'T YOU THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THAT BIRD? AFTER ALL, WHO WANTS A BIRD THAT WANTS TO BE IN THE CAGE?
NO, WOMEN WANT THE BIRDS THAT ARE FREE, WILD, AND BEAUTIFUL. THEY WANT A GOOD CATCH. GOOD CATCHES DO NOT FLY INTO CAGES.
ONLY WOUNDED OR NEEDY BIRDS DO. WOMEN AREN'T COMPLICATED, OUR FEELINGS JUST GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT WE WANT TO DO RATHER THEN WHAT WE SHOULD DO. WE WANT TO RUB THEIR FEET AND BUILD STATUES OF THEM. WE SHOULD DEMAND RESPECT AND REWARD THEM ONLY FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR. TRUE PASSION CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED WHEN THE MAN IS WILLING TO WALK AWAY AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE. AFTER ALL, IF YOU SAY "I LOVE YOU!" AFTER A COFFEE DATE, THEN THE PASSION IS GONE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU WILL NOT WALK AWAY. FLOWERS AND GIFTS SHOULD BE USED AS A REWARD, NOT AS AN ITEM TO BUY HER AFFECTIONS."[/b]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH US ALL cool

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by dnawah(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2013
exxell: CRAP...... THIS IS COMPLETE BULL-SHYT. TELL A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT YOUR FATHER IS A MAJOR SHAREHOLDER IN THE BANK BELOW, DESPERATION WILL DISSAPPEAR FROM HER DICTIONARY! grin grin grin grin grin grin
ebi like say them born us the day o. grin.na desperate guy,girls want,imagine a girl of 36 years,dat needs a change in surname.& these girls dat want to use wat they have to get wat they don't.i beg this post should be 4word to the UK & USA
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by eagleeye2: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2013
LadyTC:

*rolls eyes*. And guys are like cars you don't know which express way they have passed through and the ones they will drive through again.

at least you agree with me, about the express way thing...
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Sweetapple007(f): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2013
This is the kind of man i wil like to meet, so dat i go collect gift run, sharp sharp!
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by SpicyMimi(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2013
ipromise: if u see how these guys take they attack blackberry users, u will ask them if to use BB is α̲̅ crime..
you are completely right dear, they detest blackberry users usn customized fonts! They make it look as if, u ve committed a big crime.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by LadyTC: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2013
eagle,eye:

at least you agree with me, about the express way thing...

Hehehehe undecided even if I agree there is no discrimination then. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by gabolz(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2013
eagle,eye:
Nos, 4 and 9 are my fault. No4 because my job and business gives me time to pursue other interest. No 9 because am naturally a good person, and both ladies and guys take an undue advantage of this.
But I can't change my nature (talking about no 9), but recently I have been very cautious.
ONPE[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by franklampard082(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2013
Preach on bro. That's what most guys don't realize. Don't be a "yes man" for a woman. Being too nice won't help ur game at all

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Well if i get money i no need to be desperate.with money different shades of women go flock around u and na u go even dey choose tthr one wey u want cool
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Goldieluks: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nice post, couldn't have agreed more. And am glad am on the right track with this. Phew!! smiley
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by iyatrustee(f): 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mtchew! tongue tongue
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Part of my New Year Resolution is ignoring bad belle peeps. No time eh! cool

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Freiburger(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Goldieluks: Part of my New Year Resolution is ignoring bad belle peeps. No time eh! cool
Goldie Goldie cool cool cool
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Goldieluks: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Freiburger:
Goldie Goldie cool cool cool

Yes oh.. cool
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by romanlaw(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
This thoery is for small small girls.......Mature Ladies at 28, 29, 30---- are not intersted in this theory at all.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by iyatrustee(f): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Goldieluks: Part of my New Year Resolution is ignoring bad belle peeps. No time eh! cool

How dare you? Me badu belle? : angry angry
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Goldieluks: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
iyatrustee:

How dare you? Me badu belle? : angry angry
angry angry tongue
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Lubbish!!!!! This things the OP listed will get you into her pants in no time. Desperation is tryin to fvck her quickie right there in the rest room on ur first date.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by realdon(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
Serously, this is a nice topic and I think ladies need to contribute more to this. Ladies contributions would make men to know when they are doing the right thing especially when it involves genuine intentioon.

I am passing thru emotionaltrauma now and I feel bad about it such that I have to delete the babe contact from my phones today(hope I av not taken a wrong decision). I care a lot about her but I think she is not serious bcs most time she doesnt pick my calls, neither does she reply my calls or msgs. I visited her one day and talked to her about my intention to get into a life-time relationship with her and then asked her if she is not interested as her behaviours put me off smtime. Her answer was that not that she is not interest but she is not ready for marriage.

Anyone can advise me as different ppl have told me that may b she simply doesnt want me or she is testing my ability to accomodate her.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by 2legit2qwt: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
@realdon

I’m gonna be real with you bro, your situation doesn’t look good. Forget about her and go out on dates and meet other girls. If a girl is not returning your calls/texts, 99 percent of the time she ain’t interested in you. If any girl ever gives any sort of excuses when you try to ask her out, just forget her and move on. If you keep trying, you’re only gonna hurt yourself more.

It might hurt now but it’s better for you to feel the pain now that she isn’t fully a part of your life than you coming to such realization down the road.

I don’t think you’re on the same page with her because you want something deeper (marriage possibly) but she doesn’t seem to be ready for any commitments.

Don’t waste your time, there are several girls out there that are willing and will be on the same wavelength as you are, that’s what makes a relationship work

This should probably be a new thread, just a fyi cool
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by eagleeye2: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
@realdon, Abeg guy move on. No time to waste on a babe who wants to play games with your emotions. If you keep on keeping on, she will most likely milk you and dump you. Please get your fishing tools and go fishing, so as to avoid Stories that touch....
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by realdon(m): 5:49am On Jan 16, 2013
thanks guys
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by dj5naira(m): 6:48am On Jan 17, 2013
realdon:
Anyone can advise me as different ppl have told me that may b she simply doesnt want me or she is testing my ability to accomodate her.

Persistency is padlock and patience the key.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by dj5naira(m): 6:50am On Jan 17, 2013
lrguru: Lubbish!!!!!

A typical igbo tongue.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by realdon(m): 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
dj5naira:

Persistency is padlock and patience the key.

@ dj5naira, u know I can't thing straight now; are u using ur proverb to tell me to continue pursuing this person whose mood is completely unpredictable?
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by dj5naira(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
realdon:

@ dj5naira, u know I can't thing straight now; are u using ur proverb to tell me to continue pursuing this person whose mood is completely unpredictable?

Yes great grandson.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by foliks(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
My man has most of dose qualities,and I like it though at tyms I get abit bored bt becos I know dats hw he behaves wen he's in luv,I tried 2 get used 2 it and am happy wth him so dats bullshit all wat a relationship nids is understanding besides why won't u want ur man τ̅☺ be around u always excpt u are hiding sumtin anyway
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by realdon(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
dj5naira:

Yes great grandson.

Great grandfather! Why do u like to give advise in parables and short phrase?
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by tantita(m): 1:20am On Jan 21, 2013
this cnt b top ten signs of a deperate man more lyk top ten signs of a broke desperate boy trin to hook up..tow in a rich young hansssssssssom man and tell me if d result ar dsame
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by dj5naira(m): 6:38am On Jan 21, 2013
realdon:

Great grandfather! Why do u like to give advise in parables and short phrase?

I do so as a sage, which I am.
Re: Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man by zubike01(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2013
Truth be told girl like guys that don't send them the moment you start acting too nice forget it...They would feel you are too needy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parents Don't Want Me To Marry My Baby Dad Because He's A Mechanic - Lady / Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.