Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Am I Over Reacting? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Over Reacting? (3861 Views)

I'm Worried Am I Over Reacting ? / AM I Over Reacting / Am I Over Reacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Princess1982(f): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2013
Onegai: A smart matured nigerian man told me that nigerian women are artificial because nigerian men are insecure. He's very right: what this nigerian man will never accept in his nigerian gf, is what he's willing to tolerate in his foreign gf. OP, I was on your side from your first post, then you began to post some more and now, I'm on his side. More stuff like this is going to happen and it's best you decide to accept his culture without losing yourself or know that you wanna stay proudly american (you sound black american) and leave this guy.
I am half black and half Native American if you must know and I do accept his culture that wasn't the problem. The problem is I don't accept being told what to do and I didn't think that was part of Nigerian culture.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Princess1982(f): 1:48am On Jan 31, 2013
chikeorji123: I' not comfortable with this Op
she sound so arrogants that's america for u.hey this is nigeria.
she can't cook..l pity this young man or is he under a spell?.
Even sexkill have to argue b/f she bend to understand to flow..
Divocee no 2? which means no 3 is inevitable? offcourse l bet my last card on it..
Just imagine her name Princess1982 from america? what happen our nigerian 1982princess down to 1990?..Honestly our guy need to visit synagogue immediately l smell foul play here.. *no offence*.
I don't think he is marrying me for my cooking, Amd I can't say that I know any spells but even if I did I highly doubt I would have to put a man under a spell to get him to agree to marry me. Oh and as far as me choosing the screen name Princess that is something my boyfriend calls me that's not even my real name and 1982 was the year I was born I am 30, However as far as me being arrogant goes that's not fair you don't even know me.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Princess1982(f): 1:51am On Jan 31, 2013
Everything is good we are fine we came up with a compromise that me, him, and his mother can agree on. We a
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Princess1982(f): 1:55am On Jan 31, 2013
Everything is good we are fine we came up with a compromise that me, him, and his mother can agree on. We are both still learning each other, and to tell you the truth I have know idea why this man tolerates my attitudes, mood swings, and sometimes temper but he does and I love him for that.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Afamdman(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
I have no idea too. Something fishy going on. U sure say them no wan use you for sacrifice?
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 01, 2013
freecocoa: I'm kinda confused o sexkillz and the other lots.

How did she overreact? You mean an adult who will soon be a wife should accept a list of DOs and DONTs from her in-laws? I seriously don't quite follow.

I can understand him on the culture difference aspect a bit but I think no one should have to pretend to be what they are not just to please others, for how long will she keep pretending please?

Be humble, respectful and obedient to your elders but hey, respect is reciprocal and you don't treat an adult the way you would a kid, like seriously this is someone about to be married for feck's sakes, how can she be given a list on how to behave? Its outrageous imo.

Rada dan hang up u shld av communicated ur feelins n or even if u hung up u shld av caled lata or picked his call n tell him xcatli wat got u hurt n if he is reasonable he wld c reason.he probabli reacted dt y coz of d difference culture howeva since he has chosen u as a wify all he nidz tu du is tu teach u n trust ud undastnd n adjust.shikena
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Princess1982(f): 2:18am On Feb 01, 2013
Afamdman: I have no idea too. Something fishy going on. U sure say them no wan use you for sacrifice?
Lol who knows? They just might try to sacrifice me.
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 01, 2013
Hmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am I Over Reacting? by Godson201333(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Most of you American chicks desperately wanting to get married to 9ja dudes?whats wrong with ya all?If you must date a naija guy then you gotta drop your EGO!!or better stay there.. grin shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] / Can Someone Find A True Love Here On Nairaland? / Will I Live With Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.