Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? (29795 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / We're Merging To Save Nigeria -ACN, CPC, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
In fighting has already began. Who will be Presidential Candidate ? Who will deputize ? Who will not ?....I cant wait...
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: So Apga is not progressives? We shall see how the merger will work without Apga.

Seriously, APGA get K-leg. The Obi faction closeness to the killer party is simply uncomfortable. For now, he is like a mole.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by gagapraiz(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahaha. God purnish satan. PDP(papa Decieve Pikin, pikin Die Poor) thank God for deliverance. No way for the umbrella party in 2015. Somebody shout Halleluyah!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Gbawe: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
all-out:
Its not enough to just merge multiple parties. Let there be sincere intentions and honest compromises to rid Nigeria and the world of PDP. So sick and tired of PDP, just when you think they can't sink any lower they surprise you with another stinker. angry

Meanwhile the senseless argument going on here had better not be a true reflection of the union of the parties! lipsrsealed

It is not - trust me. Many talking here are totally clueless and just saying what comes to their mind. Pay no mind to the rants here. Most are the talk of volatile empty barrels. All I will say , as I have said before, is that folks will be surprised at the groundswell of action against a Party that is now an embarrassment to Nigeria and to what modern governance is.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Whether APGA joins the party or not, it's irrelevant. Bottom line is if the candidates are not worthy enough, THEY WILL FAIL.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Majoo: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why is it that only d Governor can announce the party programm means no party leader or party PRO. Too much power to these governor if. Merger parties serious of their doings. They should shield this govnor forum agenda aside if not people will nvr vote for their candidate . Thanksquote author=Sincere 9gerian]The four major opposition political parties- ACN, ANPP, CPC and APGA - are now officially merged. This was confirmed by leaders of the party few minutes ago.

Source: Radio Nigeria[/quote]
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
How did you know who's a killer and who's not. Did you do the killing with them?

Soyinka stated that pdp are nest of killers.
Late Azazi stated that evil boko is pdp.

Pdp is evil, its the killer party
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Seriously, APGA get K-leg. The Obi faction closeness to the killer party is simply uncomfortable. For now, he is like a mole.
To hell with the Obi faction! with only the faction of Rochas, majority of igbos are contended. supposing Rochas becomes the VP candidate, Obi has lost out.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Gbawe: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life: Whether APGA joins the party or not, it's irrelevant. Bottom line is if the candidates are not worthy enough, THEY WILL FAIL.

look, you have said the same thing 50 times already. We get it. Go and cast your vote at the appropriate time and stop boring others with your sense of self-importance. The candidates will be chosen by stakeholders who will certainly not be thinking of pleasing you. If the candidates are not to your liking, and I suspect they won't be, feel free to mobilize all those you know to vote PDP.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life: Whether APGA joins the party or not, it's irrelevant. Bottom line is if the candidates are not worthy enough, THEY WILL FAIL.
then we earnestly wait to know who is representing the merger party in the presidential race
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Xpset: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
he show say u no sabi book.

tomakint: Even if they come together like the Five Lions of Voltron, Jonathan will still slam them come 2015 cool Merge ko, merger and acquisition ni!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by gratiaeo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
God forbid APGA merging with this cabals
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2013

Was retardeen worthy enough especially considering his failures in bayelsa? Didn't he suceed? Welkom to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by willsman(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
APGA can never merge with any political party.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
None of the parties listed in the merger has a well defined manifesto. The only Ideology they parade is "CRITICISE PDP".

Will Nigeria vote for a Party without an independent manifesto ? The Answer is, No, Never, Iro, Mbanu! - Team Fresh Air!
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Demdem(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: To hell with the Obi faction! with only the faction of Rochas, majority of igbos are contended. supposing Rochas becomes the VP candidate, Obi has lost out.

That is the problem. Obi is still in APGA. Rats aren't Welkom.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Adurangba(f): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
So what name are they called? And how many of them are ex PDP members.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Afam4eva(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Soyinka stated that pdp are nest of killers.
Late Azazi stated that evil boko is pdp.

Pdp is evil, its the killer party
So, other party are saints? Btw, is that your definition of the term "progressives"?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Adura_ngba: So what name are they called?
REGIONAL WARRIORS UNION PARTY (RWUP), sounds like sound of shit going down the toilet.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

look, you have said the same thing 50 times already. We get it. Go and cast your vote at the appropriate time and stop boring others with your sense of self-importance. The candidates will be chosen by stakeholders who will certainly not be thinking of pleasing you. If the candidates are not to your liking, and I suspect they won't be, feel free to mobilize all those you know to vote PDP.

Just like how many times you guys have sung retardeen and clueless, I think I have to sing it about 100x times more. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Self importance? Is it killing you? Did I reply you? Why drinking medicine for my own headache...

Again, I will continue saying it, your new party is DOA and will not compete anywhere close to PDP... If you don't like it, go stand on the interstate. Don't worry, I will mobilize ALL that I know to stand against EVIL that we do not know. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Wadeoye(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: To hell with the Obi faction! with only the faction of Rochas, majority of igbos are contended. supposing Rochas becomes the VP candidate, Obi has lost out.

Rochas VP? lai lai. ACN that championed the merger will not get anything? What are we going to benefit from giving VP slot to Igbos? Can you ask you people first if they will not vote for PDP/GEJ if Rochas is made the VP of opposition? The Ezes, Ohaneze Ngigbo, etc if they will not collect money from PDP and then change tune. If you come back with a favorable response, we will consider Igbo VP. Otherwise, we are already sure south west will vote massively for the opposition if ACN is in the merger and even more if the VP comes from ACN/Yoruba. There is no time for gambling man - we wont do that this time around.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Demdem:

Was retardeen worthy enough especially considering his failures in bayelsa? Didn't he suceed? Welkom to Nigeria.

Well, he may not have been worthy to you, but like you ACN guys say, times have changed. Nigerians are learning something different. Three years ago is not same as 5/6 years after.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by MrGlobe(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
lol. what a joke.
@op please change the thread topic to pdp dropouts form new party cheesy
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
berem: then we earnestly wait to know who is representing the merger party in the presidential race

Who else if not the baboon and blood master or Tinubu? Abeg, I'll advice people to vote GEJ (the devil I know), than the evil I do not know.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Wadeoye:

Rochas VP? lai lai. ACN that championed the merger will not get anything? What are we going to benefit from giving VP slot to Igbos? Can you ask you people first if they will not vote for PDP/GEJ if Rochas is made the VP of opposition? The Ezes, Ohaneze Ngigbo, etc if they will not collect money from PDP and then change tune. If you come back with a favorable response, we will consider Igbo VP. Otherwise, we are already sure south west will vote massively for the opposition if ACN is in the merger and even more if the VP comes from ACN/Yoruba. There is no time for gambling man - we wont do that this time around.

Here comes one of the many reasons that the merger will be catastrophe, sharing of the spoils. Always about regional interests as is defined by the regional parties. I dey laugh oh (in OH BEE JAY's voice)
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Gbawe: 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
manny4life:

Just like how many times you guys have sung retardeen and clueless, I think I have to sing it about 100x times more. cheesy cheesy cheesy

It does not matter anyway. I am just enjoying you guys making ignorant statements all over the place that is far from the reality or the thinking of influential stakeholders.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by Akiika: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
DonHummer: this is a big lie...even if it is true....y are som pple happy....is it not the same set of little crooks,looters,liars dat will still merge to form a bigger one...infact hav u seen any politician dat is faithful to any party,,once dey fuc.k him up,he changes party.which does nt in anyway change his personality....for me it doesnt change any faden...infact its dangereous....cos the more dey merge , the more money they will share....
Any better idea?
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by motobid(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Merger! Merger!! Merger!!! Abeg wetin be there program for us? Wetin be the time frame for solutions to d problems of naija wey pdp no fit solve? Wetin dem want make we do dem if dem no fit solve our problems b4 anoda election time? Make dem remember say when dem dey centre no room 4 media propaganda as dem dey do now for states wey dem dey rule now.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by folahann(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oshiomole was missing o. Abi he no support him fellow ACN governors.
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gbawe:

It does not matter anyway. I am just enjoying you guys making ignorant statements all over the place that is far from the reality or the thinking of influential stakeholders.

Who cares? Mr Intellectual, allow we NL to have a field day while you bother less about it, like why do you care?

My statement was very clear. If your new party is to vote Baboons and Blood , it will not work. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? by ujchief(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Good development. Still yet, I don't vote parties. I will be more happy when the new party presents a formidable duo that is tested and trusted. Hope they won't let the selfish interest of the old parties override a larger goal of a better Nigeria.

I am waiting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip / Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style / How Amnesty International Demanded Release Of Buhari, Tinubu, Keyamo Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.