Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (454911 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Fidelo(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2009
No one calls, texts or emails anybody. Everytin's strictly courier.
Wen u submit ur application U must submit a pre-paid corrier envelope - That will be useed to send u a reject letter(wit ur documents of course) or letter invitin u 4 an medicals. If ur visa is issued u also get it tru courier.

Read tru dis thread well 4 mo info or go 2 d cic website

Hp dis helps u
Re: Travelling To Canada by Gozzgoz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2009
Good day that was really helpful i appreciate
Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2009
@gozz goz, i did not do interview, anythin will be sent to u thru courier.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
pls no one shld patronis the account statement guy, its all fake. lol
Re: Travelling To Canada by bomata: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
@ all ,

Please does anybody have information about this school here is the link http://www.stouffvillecollege.ca/

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2009
@bomata, yes i ve. Which designation are u targeting?
Re: Travelling To Canada by bomata: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2009
@mevisbleek
Tanxs, what do you think about applying to the school?(VISA WISE since its a college) will want to apply for ACCA PROGRAME.
Re: Travelling To Canada by walesbanks(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
canada is a very technical country to apply to.you must have all it takes to apply there. For example, i have had some clients in the past that applied on their own and when they were refused they approached us. Apart from finance, you need to demonstrate a strong economy circumstances in your country. There are so many ways of doing that, it involves some serious documentations. We can do the documentation too if you care. You also need to fill family composition form, if you dont do that your application will be sent back to you and that is double money for your courier service. Can't explain indetails now. see me on wales008@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada by justwise(m): 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
walesbanks:

canada is a very technical country to apply to.you must have all it takes to apply there. For example, i have had some clients in the past that applied on their own and when they were refused they approached us. Apart from finance, you need to demonstrate a strong economy circumstances in your country. There are so many ways of doing that, it involves some serious documentations. We can do the documentation too if you care. You also need to fill family composition form, if you dont do that your application will be sent back to you and that is double money for your courier service. Can't explain indetails now. see me on wales008@yahoo.com

All nonsense, what serious documentation? What technical issue are u going on abt? Only when them come to u that those serious documentations and technical issues will disappear.Indeed
Re: Travelling To Canada by alabi1: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
my dear pple in nairaland!i need a general information for student visa for postgraduate study in any of d canadian universities!i want to know if one can apply for canadian visa in nigeria?

kind regards,
Alabi1
Re: Travelling To Canada by dogice(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
personally, i think by reading this thread from 1 to the last and goin to the cic web you can apply 4 a canadian study permit, my application for study permit will be 1 month old with them 2morow and they didnt send it back for any deficiency i just pray i will get a good news from them soonest cos dat is the only thing i can do now
Re: Travelling To Canada by bomata: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2009
@mevisbleek

pls respond to my last post,i will like to apply for ACCA programme @stoufville college.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 8:59am On Oct 24, 2009
@bomata sorry abt the late reply. Go ahead with the application if u package ur self wee visa wont be the issue. You do not have any problem, just have faith.
Re: Travelling To Canada by jamie55: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2009
@ dogice, my application too has been with them for about a month too. lets keep in touch whenever any one of us get a response.i pray it will be well with all of us
Re: Travelling To Canada by megastu(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2009
@wale008,

Why are you still in naija, if you can get canada visa easily. Ode
Re: Travelling To Canada by flekan(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2009
megastu:

@wale008,

Why are you still in naija, if you can get canada visa easily. Ode

Yea!! Answer the man
Re: Travelling To Canada by MrCrackles(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2009
walesbanks:

Even if you have been refused a hundred times, it doesnt matter. you can re-apply elsewhere with the same passport. If you need statement of account, you can see me for it either oceanic or first bank. wales008@yahoo.com
You are bloody thief, flipping nuisance!
Re: Travelling To Canada by adamhumza(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
Most of the people get Canadian in this way, that first get a Ukarine study visa which is relatively easy and then after studying one or two semester migrate to Canada.
This is a easy way to get Canadian visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada by dogice(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
my mum just called me dat the embassy had just sent my documents to go for medicals and am so hapi now, i will like to say thank u to evry1 that has been so helpful on this thread/////////delta007,mevisbleek,fidelo et all may God bless u all

@jamie55, hope u also recieve a good news soonest

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
@dogice i am so happy for u, God will help everyone, i pray sothat more Nigerians can come over here. I don tire to dey see somalians. LOL
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
@walesbank i beg you in the name of God please dont scam anyone, there is notin like confirmable statement of account, @everyone if u want a juicy statement of account just lend money from a friend and lodge inti your account. The embassy can never ask the bank how much is in your account, i am very sure of this cos i have worked in zenith bank
Re: Travelling To Canada by jamie55: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
@ dogice. i am so happy for you. i submitted mine about 4 days after yours and i pray that i hear good news soonest too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by dogice(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
@mevisbleek, thanks my guy, somalia ke?

@jamie55, thanks also and i pray that u will also be informed to go 4 medicals soonest, AMEEEEEEEEEEN

anyway i dey go 4 medicals tomorrow or wed, how much dem dey pay sef?
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
@dogice wen i was called for medicals i was very happy, wen i got the visa i was also very happy, wen i boarded the flight i was thankful to God but nw i don tire for canada. I wan come back eko
Re: Travelling To Canada by dogice(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
@mevisbleek, abeg no com back ohhhhhhh
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fidelo(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2009
dogice:

my mum just called me dat the embassy had just sent my documents to go for medicals and am so hapi now, i will like to say thank u to evry1 that has been so helpful on this thread/////////delta007,mevisbleek,fidelo et all may God bless u all

@jamie55, hope u also recieve a good news soonest

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congrats man, What Uni will u be attending? Wit a medicals ur visa is as gud as done xcept if u commit a last minute blunder. GOD forbid!

@ mavisbleek, i feel u. I get dat feelin @times.

Just one last tin, can whoever d moderator is pleaseeeeee ban dis walesbank guy from dis thread,(wats wit canada being technical n needin serious documentations, i pity ppl dat fall 4 such ,
tnx, moderator in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada by jamie55: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2009
abeg house i no understand o. whts the difference between we are processing your application and we have not reached a decision on ur application.
i sent a mail to CDHC yesterday and i got a reply today that they have not reached a decision on my application and will contact me as soon as they do.
Really its a month now and i am a bit tensed.
Re: Travelling To Canada by dogice(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2009
@fidelo, thanks my guy the uni is uni of new brunswick

@jamie55, dont worry man, just hope for the best and be prayerful
Re: Travelling To Canada by Delta007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Dogice, congrats. You seem to know what you want. I've always said most answers/experience about Canadian immigration is on this thread, especially with regards to the Canadian Study Visa. Any serious person who goes thru this thread patiently will be able to put together a package that will pass the "sniff test" instead alot of people are interested in asking dumb questions repeatedly. Anyway, I'm guessing you'd be going to Fredericton, NB? What program? Let me know when you plan travelling; I'd give you a few contacts if you want.
Re: Travelling To Canada by DisGuy: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
Delta007:

@Dogice, congrats. You seem to know what you want. I've always said most answers/experience about Canadian immigration is on this thread, especially with regards to the Canadian Study Visa. Any serious person who goes thru this thread patiently will be able to put together a package that will pass the "sniff test" instead alot of people are interested in asking dumb questions repeatedly. Anyway, I'm guessing you'd be going to Fredericton, NB? What program? Let me know when you plan travelling; I'd give you a few contacts if you want.

exactly , imagine a potential PG student asking if he can apply for visa in nigeria
Re: Travelling To Canada by jamie55: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
really the reason why i asked my initial question is because i am wondering why they are taking long to make a decision on my application.i am going to be studying mba at schulich sch of bus in york university and my total fees is abt 89,000 CAD. is it possible to feel Nigerians cannot afford it even when one has provided sufficient source of funds. Would like to ask if there is any Nigerian that is currently or formerly a york student to pls give me some info.
Re: Travelling To Canada by mevisbleek: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
@jamie 55, relax boss u will be given the visa, also u are not going to a rubiish skool you are going to a canadian ivy league school, just relax u will be given the visa, mine too four complete months. Just relax and continue enjoyin zenith money, has uncle Jim ovia smiled at u, ok sorry i forgot we have passed the 24th, so relax and be happy u will be given, chill boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.