Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28486 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Blueeyedboi(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

The Irony of this statement.

I salute the Blue-eyed Black man...
...You are slow...lemme xplain...i see the world through a pair of blue eyes does not necessarily translate to my physiology, slowpoke..has it ever occured to your slow,needle brain that i might be a die-hard chelsea fan en blue is my favourite colour??
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...You are slow...lemme xplain...i see the world through a pair of blue eyes does not necessarily translate to my physiology, slowpoke..has it ever occured to your slow,needle brain that i might be a die-hard chelsea fan en blue is my favourite colour??

Zip it shrimpy...

I really don't care. undecided
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Ngwakwe: 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
This is the moment I will always remember the bravery of Orji Uzor Kalu for scolding and embarrassing his colleagues (Mbadinuju the then Governor of Anambra, Nnamani of Enugu State, Udenwa of Imo State and Egwu the then Governor of Ebonyi State) for supporting the mass arrests and sundry extra judicial killing of members of MASSOB by the orders of OBJ.

He asked them if they have ever heard such thing happen in Abia State under his watch notwithstanding that MASSOB was so much active in Aba and Okigwe.

He challenged them to stand up against self hatred and hypocrisy of Nigerian politics.

Orji Uzor Kalu, though you are not my role model. I salute your courage and bravery for Igboland.

Thank you.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dibiachukwu: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Long may you live wise one..
Ya gazie
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
Why nah....who dey hide comments?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
The REAL bigots have done it again.

Ruined a perfectly good thread.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dibiachukwu: 2:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
So the moderator is happy that they are mocking our dead. But he/she is angry that I am saying a prayer for the dead. Really?
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking: The REAL bigots have done it again.

Ruined a perfectly good thread.

Of course now....when things are not going his people's way..he steps in to kill the thread. tongue
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Afam4eva(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Whoever is responsible for the murder of these people should be brought to book. No one deserves to be killed like that not even bokoharam members. I can't believe some people are actually supporting what the police did. SMH.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Afam4eva(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
[size=18pt]Anymore bigoted or abusive language will attract a heavy fine. Ya'll should thread carefully.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Edo Government Arrests BUA Workers, Army Seizes Explosives (Photos) / Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed / 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.