Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (28480 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Afam stop hiding my response to your brodas comments.....

You are such a disappointing hypocrite!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Afam4eva(m): 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=18pt]Anymore bigoted or abusive language will attract a heavy fine. Ya'll should thread carefully.[/size]
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Dibiachukwu: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ya gazie. CHUKWU ga azo ALAIGBO!
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Afam4eva(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
@blue-eyed boy and cheddarking
Pls you guys should drop it.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2013
Afam dont do that...

Dont hide my response to Dibiachukwu
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Afam4eva(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking: Afam dont do that...

Dont hide my response to Dibiachukwu

As long as you don't use insults.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by cheddarking(m): 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
As long as you don't use insults.

Afam someone insulted my family line and called it the truth...

Yet you wont let me respond?

Aiii

I see whats happening though...
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by Afam4eva(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
cheddarking:

Afam someone insulted my family line and called it the truth...

Yet you wont let me respond?

Aiii

I see whats happening though...
I apologize on the person's behalf. But two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by BlueMurder(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
babyosisi:

I run the risk of talking with pre teens and teens sometimes but I will try anyway since there could be others reading who might grasp this
For you not to comprehend that innocent people can be arrested which is the point I am making ,makes this whole discussion fruitless but I will try again
If someone is arrested and accused of a crime,doesn't he need to be tried with evidence before conviction ?
Do you know that all that is required to arrest you cheddar king is your gender and your being in an area when an arrest is being made
Don't you think if you found yourself there,you deserved a trial?

Is this point difficult to drive across?

Is one guilty and sentenced to death by the police just because the police says so?

We didn't get to see any of this self-righteous rubbish of yours when JTF were engaging in extra-judicial killings in parts of the north.
Re: Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members by saintohia: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: This is the moment I will always remember the bravery of Orji Uzor Kalu for scolding and embarrassing his colleagues (Mbadinuju the then Governor of Anambra, Nnamani of Enugu State, Udenwa of Imo State and Egwu the then Governor of Ebonyi State) for supporting the mass arrests and sundry extra judicial killing of members of MASSOB by the orders of OBJ.

He asked them if they have ever heard such thing happen in Abia State under his watch notwithstanding that MASSOB was so much active in Aba and Okigwe.

He challenged them to stand up against self hatred and hypocrisy of Nigerian politics.

Orji Uzor Kalu, though you are not my role model. I salute your courage and bravery for Igboland.

Thank you.

^^^^^^^

No cop (s) can try or dream to do that in Aba, Bxxxxx would've multiplied the number of evil agents dead by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Asylum To IPOB: Buhari Govt Must Review Relationship With UK - Arewa youths / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Senatorial Seat: Akpabio, Lawan Stand Disqualified – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.