Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships (22316 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by ideee03(f): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2013
When he wants to turn her to his house maid,that cookS,cleans,does his laundry etc. undecided undecided
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Sheybor(f): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2013
wat abt smellin mouth nd body odour
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by israel007: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

year 2011 christmas i bought him a wrist watch Calvin Klein non d less
new year i got him a new hand phone
valentines 2012 i got him shoes expensive italian laura pacciotti
summer 2012 a new set of clothes and a memory card
birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and christmas a recharge card.
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
so should i keep that kind of relationship??

Haba. Look for me na. I won't spend that much

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Wisdytech(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2013
1. 1st TIP, THATS IT, Loving Too much! This Only wil result in UR NAME Being change to >>"LOVINA"<<

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by laidback(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2013
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BlackPeni5: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..

Are you his sugar mummy?

Talk true o

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by donsax: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2013
Nothing here Is worth to break a solid relationship of two lover couple...I thing op is still in secondary school..
Breaking a relationship because of dirty nails?? Can't you clean the nails for him or her? Or take her to Medicure center....
In fact op how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by fonssy(f): 11:17am On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

dump him for cutter. Stingy man.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by fonssy(f): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2013
Nairaland, una no go kill me with laugh.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by wazobiaforu(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2013
Indirectly ppl will soon be living a REMOTE life.

I have read many version of how to keep relationship/marriage on NL
* 10 mistake men do
* 15 ways to keep ur woman
* 32 ways of making your husband happy
More than 200 ways for relationship alone, what happen to be oneself and study your partner yourself

To much reading on relationship will even damage ur relationship cus what work for Obama did not work for Gej

2 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by karlnyeno: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Why is it that we can't manufacture aeroplane in dis country? Israeli built lavi that was like competing wit de US world fighter jet as at 1976. And we re taking of love and Phd. I read engineering and up till now i can't produce even a single th.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
SpicyMimi: 1. Loving the person too much or choking your partner with your love- no matter how in-love you both might be, the moment one is choking the other with too much love, it fizzles out the love of the other partner leading his or her love to depreciate. Try to always make it balance or else you just might scare your partner away.

2. Desperation- when you show signs of desperation in your relationship, like trying to trap the person to yourself through marriage...this scares hell out of some people, especially if your partner aint ready to be hooked up or where the relationship its still at its early stage, dont talk about marriage except if you are both desperate about it.

3. As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have never cared about your Girlfriend's finance, neither have you bought her any gifts, then i feel sorry for you.

4. Immaturity: No girl wants a kiddo as a boyfriend or someone who talks and does things like a kid! No no...she will definitely dump your azz!

5. Mode of dressing: If your mode of dressing is really horrible, please do something about it fast!

6. Dirty finger nails and toes also leads to break-ups in r'ships.

7. Flirting: flirting might be fun, and might seem not strong enough to disolve a relationship....the truth is, it can!

8. Too Demanding: you want this, you want that, you want all...take a chill pill abeg, your partner would definitely get tired of you someday.

9. When you are too arrogant, too violent, too pushy, too insultive, always engaging in one fight or the other...this is a big turn-off!

10. Respect your partner's decision always.
This is absolutely correct!!!
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by babapressy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2013
plz hw cn i celebr8 my VAL wt ma gurl 4rm a distance. We av nt celebrated dat day 2geda 4d past 3yrs. Jus want 2mke dix yrs own special 4rm a distance as usual.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by neksummi(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ok. we don hear.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by clemmonce(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sheybor: wat abt smellin mouth nd body odour
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by clemmonce(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sheybor: wat abt smellin mouth nd body odour
we cant even have a relationship not to talk of breakin up.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Amoshie(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=3ndy]

and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situat Plss where your house dey?

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2013
yuzedo: What about smelly punny? undecided lipsrsealed
teach her how to wash it well.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by fairygeh(f): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
All these guys talkng about smelly punny cheesy some guys d1cks do smell too.ewwwwwww(so i heard).
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Tozilly(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2013
fonssy: Nairaland, una no go kill me with laugh.
Dat's the essence of the whole forum stuff. Mine is when the partner is so obsessive and unhomely!
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by networkrecharg: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2013
jammyng: oh my word! Can we be friends?

was he T0 refund u??
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by networkrecharg: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

shuld he refund you?? habaa
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by AdeniyiA(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
seunblack: I hope my gf will get to read this,but her job @ gtb won't let her
must you mention where she works
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

No dey lie give us abeg
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by AdeniyiA(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2013
yuzedo: What about smelly punny? undecided lipsrsealed
as in seriously?
what on earth could be responsible for that? you mean such does exist?
gushhh!... u just spoilt my mood
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Idowuogbo(f): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2013
lawanson44:
No dey lie give us abeg
hahahahahahaha... u na mean! see guys dey rush in, e-muguns.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Dahbutter(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2013
When she's always desperate to become ur wife or starts using cunning methods to convert your Behind bachelors pad into a dumping ground for some of her shoes, clothes and bags. Wise up guy and chase r d 4uk out or else surprise go catch u!
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by chocplum(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=Amoshie][/quote]
I'd love to be ur friend too. Abeg buy ff, I'll buy Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ stuff. Tired of stingy people around grin
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Dahbutter(m): 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2013
When she's always desperate to become ur wife or starts using cunning methods to convert your Behind bachelors pad into a dumping ground for some of her shoes, clothes and bags. Una tink say una get sense ba?
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Uwakuwak(f): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2013
3ndy:

birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a
tv-like gadget)
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got
dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation
and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a
armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
Don't offer him too much gift so he won't think that you are buying him over,
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Uwakuwak(f): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
When he doesn't reply back your text messages.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Uwakuwak(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote
author=babapressy]plz hw cn i celebr8 my VAL wt ma gurl 4rm a distance.
We av nt celebrated dat day 2geda 4d past 3yrs. Jus want 2mke dix yrs
own special 4rm a distance as usual.[/quote] It can't always be special from distance, why not travel to where she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.