Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships (22314 Views)

8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy [ADULT ONLY] / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Uwakuwak(f): 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sheybor: wat abt smellin mouth nd body odour
I would pick race,
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by whitemosquito(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2013
Wr v u bin
yuzedo: What about smelly punny? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Mospring(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
Movingcoil: when many guys are calling me dat I want to snatch their gf away from dem
na xo bruv........
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by cbliss(m): 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2013
Not usin ma pic as ur dp @ least twice a week....yes ke !!!
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2013
disclosing too much information to your "friends"

1 Like

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2013
cbliss: Not usin ma pic as ur dp @ least twice a week....yes ke !!!
Haba! Kilode? Lol
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by CrimsonLove(f): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2013
indecisiveness
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Black Peni5:

Are you his sugar mummy?

Talk true o

i'm supposed to be a girl friend.
i tire ohhh
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2013
jammyng: oh my word! Can we be friends?
lollll.. i only spend for boy friends.. wink cheesy
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2013
fonssy: dump him for cutter. Stingy man.
na him talk say he no stingy.. na situation...
because na now wey he know me say he come get financial problems.. before when i no know am na him dey spend for all his babes.. he say make i wait small make him come back to his feet.. na then i go see his real colours..
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2013
network.recharg:

shuld he refund you?? habaa
of course not..
wetin i go do with man stuff??
if na gift he want he no know wetin he lose
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:04am On Feb 13, 2013
lawanson44:
No dey lie give us abeg
no be lie i swear to God.. na true!!!
i even put am make he work for my mamma shop
because he no fit find job!!
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2013
Uwakuwak: Don't offer him too much gift so he won't think that you are buying him over,
u don't know what happen my friend!!
when i got a scholarship of 2600€ (euro because we are in italy)
he said i give the whole money to my mother and i did not give him 1 kobo!!! why will i do that?? i told him to explain his self and he replied.. i'm just saying that u receive big money and u did not give me my (i saw).. even if it is small "100€"... i just laugh then.
but now that i am far (travelled to ame) i ask him to send me money for emergency that i will pay back he started telling me that i don't even know if he has eaten!!!!
if i dump him now everybody will say it's because of money!!
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by True2myself24(f): 2:23am On Feb 13, 2013
lying about small things
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Jidefido(m): 4:05am On Feb 13, 2013
3ndy:

year 2011 christmas i bought him a wrist watch Calvin Klein non d less
new year i got him a new hand phone
valentines 2012 i got him shoes expensive italian laura pacciotti
summer 2012 a new set of clothes and a memory card
birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and christmas a recharge card.
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
so should i keep that kind of relationship??

Hang on with him..u seem very generous bt he doesn't seem so. It all boils down to understanding, I mean UNDERSTANDING. If you care for him, just stay with him bt dnt be bliinded. Him buying dose stuffs for himself cld be to complement his looks/apperance. For d fact dat he bought u a chinese cloth wen urs was dirty shows that he still cares. U re not his sugar mummy, u re his gf and he is ur man

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by frank50fun: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2013
seunblack: I hope my gf will get to read this,but her job @ gtb won't let her
who ask u where she 4 dey work now? Poor peeps can dey show demself. U wey naked u wan stil shook hand 4 pocket,how na?
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by sweettease(f): 5:11am On Feb 13, 2013
3ndy:
u don't know what happen my friend!!
when i got a scholarship of 2600€ (euro because we are in italy)
he said i give the whole money to my mother and i did not give him 1 kobo!!! why will i do that?? i told him to explain his self and he replied.. i'm just saying that u receive big money and u did not give me my (i saw).. even if it is small "100€"... i just laugh then.
but now that i am far (travelled to ame) i ask him to send me money for emergency that i will pay back he started telling me that i don't even know if he has eaten!!!!
if i dump him now everybody will say it's because of money!!
You aren't obligated to b with him...... If you are fed up, there is no
need for you to hang on because of what people might or might not say. You should be with him cos you want to nt cos Of what people might tink if you brk-up
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by deenee: 6:32am On Feb 13, 2013
I wish we can just go back to the days of the old when relationships were not based on the superficial as it obtains today but rather on the totality of what comes from within both persons involved.

Maybe the rate of so called heartbreaks, cheating and complexity that is synonymous with most contemporary relationships will be reduced to a minimum.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by babapressy(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Uwakuwak: It can't always be special from distance, why not travel to where she is.
i work in Lagos n she is in skul (Abraka - Delta state). Dnt knw hw posible it is
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Phinity: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2013
trut is wen u are meant to be togeda,ur reltionship will stay glued despite all odds....
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by nicefeeling: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2013
babapressy: i work in Lagos n she is in skul (Abraka - Delta state). Dnt knw hw posible it is

Delta is not too far for ur babe, u can make it work.
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Sheybor(f): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2013
avin 2much of chattin application can also lead 2break up....all d tym chatin chatinsad
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
::
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
[quote author=SpicyMimi]1. Loving the person too much or choking your partner with your love- no matter how in-love you both might be, the moment one is choking the other with too much love, it fizzles out the love of the other partner leading his or her love to depreciate. Try to always make it balance or else you just might scare your partner away.

2. Desperation- when you show signs of desperation in your relationship, like trying to trap the person to yourself through marriage...this scares hell out of some people, especially if your partner aint ready to be hooked up or where the relationship its still at its early stage, dont talk about marriage except if you are both desperate about it.

3. As a guy if you are the stingy type, and have neve
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Emekayoung(m): 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
3ndy:

year 2011 christmas i bought him a wrist watch Calvin Klein non d less
new year i got him a new hand phone
valentines 2012 i got him shoes expensive italian laura pacciotti
summer 2012 a new set of clothes and a memory card
birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and christmas a recharge card.
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
so should i keep that kind of relationship??
Ofcourse u shld keep ur relationship,wuld u let material things to come before ur relationship?well unless he has said dat he is no longer interested..
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by Inosenduatall: 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sheybor: avin 2much of chattin application can also lead 2break up....all d tym chatin chatinsad
Very very very very VERY vErY VeRy vvvvvvvvvveery very true...
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Emekayoung:
Ofcourse u shld keep ur relationship,wuld u let material things to come before ur relationship?well unless he has said dat he is no longer interested..
of course y'all will see it like this but a relationship is give and take... of course i don't expect these kind of gifts from him.. but if on my birthday he had decided to spend the day with me and not with his friends i wouldn't have mind..
or maybe the days when i'm not feeling well he actually cares.. or maybe when we go out for walks he holds my hand and walk close to me and not walking away from me like he is wanting to run away.. hurrying me to move my steps.. or when my slippers got cut during a stroll he walked with me and not walking away telling me i was the one who was pretending.
things he never did when the relationship was at the first stage..
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2013
deenee: I wish we can just go back to the days of the old when relationships were not based on the superficial as it obtains today but rather on the totality of what comes from within both persons involved.

Maybe the rate of so called heartbreaks, cheating and complexity that is synonymous with most contemporary relationships will be reduced to a minimum.
in the old days girls didn't go with men unless they got wedded.
and they were much more self hating coz no matter what d men did they will literally swallow it and smile for him.
BULLSHIT
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2013
sweet-tease:

You aren't obligated to b with him...... If you are fed up, there is no
need for you to hang on because of what people might or might not say. You should be with him cos you want to nt cos Of what people might tink if you brk-up
i've already made my decision.. and now facing the consequence..
being ridiculed by the so called friends of his when they see me.
telling me how heartless i am.
fuccccckkk them.
no one lived my relationship with me.. i know how many nights i stayed sleepless trying to figure out what i did wrong and what i could do to repair the damage.. fucccck it.
he wasn't sleepless for not even 1 second.. so no matter how u are they don't appreciate
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2013
Sheybor: avin 2much of chattin application can also lead 2break up....all d tym chatin chatinsad
yes you are so right...social netwrk its one big threat on relationships...
Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2013
3ndy:
of course y'all will see it like this but a relationship is give and take... of course i don't expect these kind of gifts from him.. but if on my birthday he had decided to spend the day with me and not with his friends i wouldn't have mind..
or maybe the days when i'm not feeling well he actually cares.. or maybe when we go out for walks he holds my hand and walk close to me and not walking away from me like he is wanting to run away.. hurrying me to move my steps.. or when my slippers got cut during a stroll he walked with me and not walking away telling me i was the one who was pretending.
things he never did when the relationship was at the first stage..
please do yourself a favour, 'Walk away'
Life its just too short for all these sufferings! If a guy doesnt treats u well, stop fighting or trying to win him over cause its a complete waste of time! Just move on with your life...there are great Men out there, call upon God to lead ya!

2 Likes

Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by FXKing2012(m): 5:26am On Mar 08, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
yes you are so right...social netwrk its one big threat on relationships...
so true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook / Interested In Moderating This Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.