Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? (17335 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Unluvable(f): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Miss Ope:

u need to understand that humans are greedy,,covetous and envious in nature.... If there's nothing to cushion dat effect then even this world dat u choose to enjoy will not be a place u can leave in....The govt of ur country have laws and orders...if there were no laws...then am sure... U probably may av been killed by ur sister...thereby depriving u of enjoyin d life u want.....how will our God not av rules and regulations...when a mere mortal man has rules guiding him
So in effect religion was created to control humans and kEep sanity in the society. If so, it has failed! Do you known the statistics of genocide and homicide carried out in the name of religion Even paul admitted that those without law have their conscience as their inborn law system!! RELIGIOUS and NON-RELIGIOUS people commit havoc in the society! The issue of gain and loss in religion contradicts free will. If humans were actually free from the fear of damnation or hope of blissful life and worship base on conscience, then the term 'FREEWILL' will be meaningful
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Unluvable(f): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2013
gmolen: I am a Christian not because i simply want to gain heaven at the end, but because being a true Christian (i.e., living like Christ and not just by being a member of a church) is the best life to live. As a true Christian, u learn not to be anxious about anything, ur are at peace with ur self and with others, u re contented with wht u re have, u live a humble and quiet life, u shun a manner of wickedness most people are involved in with its asociated negative consequencies. etc. Infact, u live life to the fullest and enjoy internal peace and joy most people lack. Any act of worship a true Christian renders to God be it prayer, fasting, tithe/offering etc are done voluntarily in response to God's love. So, even if there was no heaven, i would stil choose to be a Christian because by so doing, i have nothing to loose, but everything to gain in living a better life here on earth.

This make sense, people of different religious background can adopt this mind set for peaceful co-existence. If at the end of it all there's a trophy fine, if not, its all good.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Sagamite:

Brilliant questions I am sure their medieval illiterates living in an era of harshness did not think about when they were fantasing about some great land where the streets flow with honey. grin

Let me add a fifth question:

5) Are many of you going to be so grateful and pleased to continue worshipping your God for eternity despite the suffering he caused for some few on Earth and the fact he would throw some of your nice family and friends in hell for some sin they did not have the time to ask for forgiveness for, while some evil person can get deliverance by asking just before he died? Would you love heaven that much living with such evil people and injustice while your own close ones are burning in extreme heat for eternity due to the judgement of your "Most Merciful"? grin

I love the fantasy of these illiterate medieval men. grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least, by their moronic fantasy logic, I have a slight chance. I can fornicate and enjoy my life and if I am "lucky" to be in a situation like the Titanic where I face death and know I might die, I can simple go on my knees and ask for forgiveness and take Jesu Omo Baba Christi as my Lord and saviour, and 'Viola!', I am saved and going straight to heaven. grin grin grin grin grin

Like in Monopoly, the card would read: "Go directly to heaven. Do not pass strip joint, do not get a last shagg from your chics". grin grin grin

It is like Deal or No Deal, I have beaten the Banker Jehovah in the game. grin grin grin grin grin

Simpleton junk! grin
chai Saga beat me to it. I was going to add this 5th question but it skipped my mind. You could not have said any better. Wont one be so resentful that they get to spend eternity all alone in eldorado heaven while their friends, brothers, fathers, sisters and loved ones roast in hell all because this god made it wild goose chase to know him or understand what he is all about. Even the issue of opportuned repentance you raised in the latter part of your post shows a glaring error in god's justice system. Infact, come to think of it, the Pauline theology is in full agreement with opportunistic repentance and heavenly inheritance. Seriously, if most of this god's rulings, promises, verdicts and even his way of doing things were contested in court, he will most definitely be exposed as a confused man that is in the habit of confusing and contradicting himself. I mean, how do you explain a bad a$$ that has caused people serious pains with the eagle eyes of God watching their sufferings only for this bad a$$ to repent 5min before his death and go straight to heaven like every other nutjob believer that have probably stayed numb in repentance all their lives. Yet everyone and everything is perfect even with rapists, killers, homosrxuals(lol), fraudstars, and so who repented just some few ours back. What kind of justice system is that?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2013
gmolen: I am a Christian not because i simply want to gain heaven at the end, but because being a true Christian (i.e., living like Christ and not just by being a member of a church) is the best life to live. As a true Christian, u learn not to be anxious about anything, ur are at peace with ur self and with others, u re contented with wht u re have, u live a humble and quiet life, u shun a manner of wickedness most people are involved in with its asociated negative consequencies. etc. Infact, u live life to the fullest and enjoy internal peace and joy most people lack. Any act of worship a true Christian renders to God be it prayer, fasting, tithe/offering etc are done voluntarily in response to God's love. So, even if there was no heaven, i would stil choose to be a Christian because by so doing, i have nothing to loose, but everything to gain in living a better life here on earth.
in other words christianity helps you to maintain some moral balance and sanity in life. It is therefore safe to say besides christianity, you could have been practising some other religion with thesame moral tenets and even more, like islam, hindu, satanism and so on. They all have one central theme, do unto others what you would like them do to you but in reality they actually don't follow such to the letter.
So I get your point, in your own case, you can't seem to imagine a life where you will be confident enough to make your own rules about life-moral, business, social, beliefs etc-unless of course you have the guidance of a book written by men who mostly are anonymous and may have been influenced by astro-religious beliefs of the time they existed and may not have been catering to the religious beliefs of today's believers. Well, that is instructive but will be living a lie. That will be living someone elses life and will, somebody you don't know and can't even proof if he realy existed. Anyway, so people want more, I want more.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Unluvable*:

So in effect religion was created to control humans and kEep sanity in the society. If so, it has failed! Do you known the statistics of genocide and homicide carried out in the name of religion Even paul admitted that those without law have their conscience as their inborn law system!! RELIGIOUS and NON-RELIGIOUS people commit havoc in the society! The issue of gain and loss in religion contradicts free will. If humans were actually free from the fear of damnation or hope of blissful life and worship base on conscience, then the term 'FREEWILL' will be meaningful

Trust me, the genocide and homicide that would have been carried out in other names if we had no religion would have been worse.

Religion is good and helps. It helps forcify the conscience in the world full of fucktards as we have them in abundance. It will help until that society can build a modern means of self-development, communication and knowledge to formulate an emotive culture. Religion is the strongest, fastest and most efficient tool for developing this emotive culture.

Appreciate religion! It helps us control FUCKTARDS!

rhymz: chai Saga beat me to it. I was going to add this 5th question but it skipped my mind. You could not have said any better. Wont one be so resentful that they get to spend eternity all alone in eldorado heaven while their friends, brothers, fathers, sisters and loved ones roast in hell all because this god made it wild goose chase to know him or understand what he is all about. Even the issue of opportuned repentance you raised in the latter part of your post shows a glaring error in god's justice system. Infact, come to think of it, the Pauline theology is in full agreement with opportunistic repentance and heavenly inheritance. Seriously, if most of this god's rulings, promises, verdicts and even his way of doing things were contested in court, he will most definitely be exposed as a confused man that is in the habit of confusing and contradicting himself. I mean, how do you explain a bad a$$ that has caused people serious pains with the eagle eyes of God watching their sufferings only for this bad a$$ to repent 5min before his death and go straight to heaven like every other nutjob believer that have probably stayed numb in repentance all their lives. Yet everyone and everything is perfect even with rapists, killers, homosrxuals(lol), fraudstars, and so who repented just some few ours back. What kind of justice system is that?

When you have illiterates writing things, obviously there would be holes in their logic. grin grin grin

The God described in Abrahamic religions is not only a confused God. It is also psychotic God!

It is "our God is a psycho" that is suppose to scare you and make you give your life to Christ/Allah. He would punish and punish and punish you BRUTALLY if you don't bow and worship him. Ghaddafi, Idi Amin, Saddam and their likes must have been huge fans.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Kposkila: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2013
it is only a fool considering d universe nd d intelligence behind it, wud still say dr is no GOD.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nlofficial(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2013
musKeeto: If there's nothing after death, just like there was nothing before birth, then you have nothing to lose. But you'd have lost a lot while living : the prayers, fasting, religious activities, tithes etc...

The atheist/agnostics loses nothing both ways, IMO. Most atheists hold themselves responsible for their actions and seek to enjoy the experience of this one life.

On the other hand, if I die and meet the Christian God (i'd leave out other Gods at the moment in order not to derail this thread), I'd be shocked... And I would ask him a lot questions before he flips my sorry a55 to hell...

So what exactly is there to lose? The thought of singing all eternity long in heaven isn't an appealing one. God better get an ipod...

How would you recall all those activities after death? Take sleep as an example.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nlofficial(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2013
musKeeto:
Religion preaches love, yet thrives on division.

Thou shalt not kill was one of the ten commandments. The same god ordered the genocides of thousands pf foreigners. I couldn't relate this god to the one presented in the NT. I took a look at other religions and came to a conclusion that it doesn't take much to design a god.
- Attribute to it creative powers, it created the universe.
- Go to a lonely quiet place and come back and claim you had a personal experience with it.
- Make up a good story. Like a good ad, ensure that good experiences are portrayed as being direct benefits of worshipping this god. For everything, its either punishment or Satan.

You always attack the bible. Do you have personal beef with the bible? If yes, this not where to settle the feud. We can't help you.

It is now becoming irritating of you. I'm sure you're not the only one who has disagreement in some scriptures. Just answer the poster and move on.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Unluvable(f): 11:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Sagamite:

Trust me, the genocide and homicide that would have been carried out in other names if we had no religion would have been worse.

Religion is good and helps. It helps forcify the conscience in the world full of fucktards as we have them in abundance. It will help until that society can build a modern means of self-development, communication and knowledge to formulate an emotive culture. Religion is the strongest, fastest and most efficient tool for developing this emotive culture.

Am not advocating against religion, its has benefits, but I don't subscribe to the idea that it contributes in creating a less havoc society. Sweden is an example where more than 80% of the inhabitants are non-religious. they are living life normally. Am of the opinion that crime and wicked acts is not dependent on being religious or not! That said, humans have what they hold on to and cherish, that which makes them feel complete, if anyone's own is religion, its all good
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2013
nl.official:

You always attack the bible. Do you have personal beef with the bible? If yes, this not where to settle the feud. We can't help you.

It is you xtians that piss people the fck off. You guys can't learn to practice your religion in private and stop disturbing others. Muslims are not like that although they can bomb you for being a kaffir.

Every Xtian feels the need to disturb you:

"Which church do you go to?"

"Why are you not a Xtian?"

"What do you have to lose not being a Xtian?"

"Don't you believe in God?"

"It is bad. Why don't you go to church?"

"Come to my church"

"You will enjoy it, just come to church"

"Jesus died for your sins, you know?"

"Where do you think you will go after you die?"

"What do you think you are on Earth for?"

"The bible says blah blah blah!"

They need to shut the fck up and practice their religion without disturbing others.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Unluvable*:

Am not advocating against religion, its has benefits, but I don't subscribe to the idea that it contributes in creating a less havoc society. Sweden is an example where more than 80% of the inhabitants are non-religious. they are living life normally. Am of the opinion that crime and wicked acts is not dependent on being religious or not! That said, humans have what they hold on to and cherish, that which makes them feel complete, if anyone's own is religion, its all good

Sagamite:

Furthermore to the bolded in red, contrary to popular myth of serenity, Sweden and most Scandinavian countries have a high, and higher, crime rate relative to religious nations.

Religion, helps!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by moneyhungry(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Ayomivic:

I couldn't help but burst into laughter when i was reading your post.You said christian have lost a lot when living you made metion of prayer, fasting, tithe and and all church activities' You are a lazy man. Are you saying you are loosing something when you are speaking?prayer and fasting is an exercise to our body. Concerning tithe, do you loose if you give money to beggar? I don't think you can give money to the beggar. Some beggars are more rich than people that were given then money. For this reason, you don't loose what you can afford that you willingly give out. Apart from this, can you tell me if there can be any remembrance of what you have done when living on earth after death?if there wil not be remembrance of that.it shows that the problems passed or overcame are no longer problems.

'You are seeking to enjoy the expirence of this one life' How will you enjoy this one life, that christians can not?I think that is the answer iam expecting for my question. You have wife, we have.you are walking, christian are walking etc.what do you stand to gain? The only things atheists can do that Christians can not do are. You can be a wumonizer, you can be practising homosexuality. Drinking alcohol,smoking cigarette, marijuna,wearing indecent dresses, killing,stealing etc. If you are an atheist and you dislike all those things i made mentioned above,then, why did you reject God ?what did God demands from you that is so difficult to do? The law of God is perfect.

My friend don't wait untill when God will flip your a55 fit to hell .
most senseless post i've ever seen.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by nlofficial(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Sagamite:

It is you xtians that piss people the fck off. You guys can't learn to practice your religion in private and stop disturbing others. Muslims are not like that although they can bomb you for being a kaffir.

"Come to my church"

They need to shut the fck up and practice their religion without disturbing others.

Well, right now I'm not talking about Christians who bring threads like that to the forum. If you were like musKeeto on this forum, I'm sure I would have observed you. If he is in feud with the bible, I don't have any problem with that, but please he should keep it to himself. We can't see anything reasonable or new in that again. Always repeating same shitz.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2013
Sagamite:

Religion is good and helps. It helps forcify the conscience in the world full of fucktards as we have them in abundance. It will help until that society can build a modern means of self-development, communication and knowledge to formulate an emotive culture.

When you have illiterates writing things, obviously there would be holes in their logic. grin grin grin

The God described in Abrahamic religions is not only a confused God. It is also psychotic God!

It is "our God is a psycho" that is suppose to scare you and make you give your life to Christ/Allah. He would punish and punish and punish you BRUTALLY if you don't bow and worship him. Ghaddafi, Idi Amin, Saddam and their likes must have been huge fans.
lol. . . . Allow me to quote Richard Dawkins:
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: … A vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” . . . This was in response to this bible passage:
NUM 31:14, 17 &18 "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves." this was a man described in the earlier chapter as the meekest man on earth. . lol. . God caused the meekest Man on earth to give such genocidal orders. . .lol
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by gmolen(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2013
rhymz: in other words christianity helps you to maintain some moral balance and sanity in life. It is therefore safe to say besides christianity, you could have been practising some other religion with thesame moral tenets and even more, like islam, hindu, satanism and so on. They all have one central theme, do unto others what you would like them do to you but in reality they actually don't follow such to the letter.
So I get your point, in your own case, you can't seem to imagine a life where you will be confident enough to make your own rules about life-moral, business, social, beliefs etc-unless of course you have the guidance of a book written by men who mostly are anonymous and may have been influenced by astro-religious beliefs of the time they existed and may not have been catering to the religious beliefs of today's believers. Well, that is instructive but will be living a lie. That will be living someone elses life and will, somebody you don't know and can't even proof if he realy existed. Anyway, so people want more, I want more.
See, Christianity is not what u can comprehend be merely reading about it in the Bible, history books or the internet. Christianity is not strictly following some set of rules or or uphelding moral values. Christianity goes far beyond all these. Christianity is a different life entirely that can only be understood when genuinely experienced.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2013
nl.official:

Well, right now I'm not talking about Christians who bring threads like that to the forum. If you were like musKeeto on this forum, I'm sure I would have observed you. If he is in feud with the bible, I don't have any problem with that, but please he should keep it to himself. We can't see anything reasonable or new in that again. Always repeating same shitz.

I am not talking about only Xtians that bring threads to this forum. I am talking about a large chunk of Xtians in real life in general. They are the ones that ask those questions with their typical "shock", "alerting warning", "self-assured", "annoying" facial expressions.

Xtians need to learn to shut the fck up more. There is a reason Judaism, hindus, sikhs and likes don't get as much ridiculing. They practice their religion and don't disturb others about hell and their psycho God.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2013
What religion can do to humans....

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2013
gmolen:
See, Christianity is not what u can comprehend be merely reading about it in the Bible, history books or the internet. Christianity is not strictly following some set of rules or or uphelding moral values. Christianity goes far beyond all these. Christianity is a different life entirely that can only be understood when genuinely experienced.

Bullshyt
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by moneyhungry(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2013
opeoluwa2: May God give us spiritual understanding in bringing my point home.
When God finished creating this world,he looked at it and was happy because everything was beautiful.(Gen 1 vs 31)
Now after the creation,God made man and put him incharge of the creation to watch over the earth and all that it had and to replenish the earth.
There was no issue of death,heaven or hell when God made the world.
All God wanted was to commune with man at the cool of evening(Gen 3vs8).After everyday's work.
So primarily worshipping God is not for heaven purpose but for worship,communication and fellowship.

Now after the disobedience of Adam and Eve,man fell short of God's glory and "DIED".spiritually.
This was what brought about redemption and need for repentance that brought about heaven and hell.
Those who refuse to repent from this spiritual "DEATH" will find themselves where satan the originator of disobedience is.While those who repent will find themselves with God.For the purpose of creation,fellowship and companionship to be fulfilled.
God is only trying to bring us back to his original purpose of creation.

I hope I have been able to clarify some things
Thank you.
Extremely silly post.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2013
gmolen:

Can actually be experienced by dumb and fearful minds. The dumbest and most corrupt ppl on the planet are religious.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by moneyhungry(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2013
opeoluwa2:

Atheist to be??
Never!!!!!!!
I had an encounter with christ when I was a child. When I was too young to understand spiritual issues.
I did anyway,I'm too old to do otherwise.
I believe there is God.
I don't serve God primarily because of heaven,but because I have a relationship with him and I love him.
u f/ucking God?. terrific.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2013
rhymz: lol. . . . Allow me to quote Richard Dawkins:
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: … A vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser, a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.” . . . This was in response to this bible passage:
NUM 31:14, 17 &18 "And Moses was wroth...And Moses said unto them, "Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman, ... But all the women children ... keep alive for yourselves." this was a man described in the earlier chapter as the meekest man on earth. . lol. . God caused the meekest Man on earth to give such genocidal orders. . .lol

Don't mind the mugus believing medieval folktales.

They don't know these medieval illiterates write based on some rubbish that reflects their barbaric times. And the fairytale God they developed in their delusion is equally barbaric because barbarity was the order of the day back then and what everyone knew. And then they would say "it is written by God through them" despite the numerous, illogical junk that is in large chunks of it.

The one Muhammed conjured was even worse in barbarity.

That psycho God was not intelligent enough to know the world would change to the point these barbarities would not be acceptable again? He did not know his creations would form the UN to stabilise the world?
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by gabinogem(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2013
As for me, I know there's a supreme force(God) that controls the natural aspects of life... I just don't relate it to a religious point of view... We should learn to keep our belief private except we are being asked to explain it.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2013
gmolen:

One of the most idiotic statements ever when someone lacks the intellect to defend their moronic life and moronic following of some mumu ideology like a headless goat!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:36am On Feb 19, 2013
gabinogem: As for me, I know there's a supreme force(God) that controls the natural aspects of life... I just don't relate it to a religious point of view... We should learn to keep our belief private except we are being asked to explain it.

Thank you!

Exactly my philosophy.
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by asoderock(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2013
@antibible_t
Don't be scared to follow, its an eye opener
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Sagamite:

"Come to my church"

hahahahahahhahaha. . . . They are the nosiest religious sect ever. . .lol with very annoying assurance and presumptousness that defiles common sense
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2013
ifeness: What religion can do to humans....
hahahahahahhahahah. . . .WTH are those
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2013
rhymz: hahahahahahhahahah. . . .WTH are those
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
Worshiping their own version of god. These are American pilots who landed on thier island

Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Feb 19, 2013
rhymz: hahahahahahhahaha. . . . They are the nosiest religious sect ever. . .lol with very annoying assurance and presumptousness that defiles common sense

A psycho God that killed his own son brutally so as to keep others he created (and can easily control through other sensible means, if he desired) in a bondage pact.

That is the God they want to restrict their life for so they can go and spend eternity worshipping?

And they feel they are the smart ones? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Medieval junk!
Re: What Do You Stand To Gain For Being An Atheist? by rhymz(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2013
gmolen:
oh realy? The answers are not even in christian bible for you. Wow, that is a first. So why not just do away with that damn book and further explore this "experience" you talk about. You are begining to sound like the gnostic St Paul that believes faith in the death and ressurection of a christ he did not know even though they were contemporaries (he was a christ hunter and christ was that annoying Jewish kid in the business of pissing every spiritual jewish leader off) was enough for atonement of sins regardless of work or following the law. So are you recommending the pauline philo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Are All Wordly Songs WrongTo Listen To? / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue / ENDSARS Protest: "Don't Use Force" - Archbishop Alfred Martins Urges Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.