Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

11Anonymous's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11Anonymous's Profile / 11Anonymous's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

Phones / Re: Samsung Official Thread by 11Anonymous(m): 10:50am On May 05
Centyakam:
Hello all,

I need some serious help here. I woke up this morning only to see my S20 FE in a boot loop.

It'd boot to home screen then reboot again almost immediately.

No combination of power and volume buttons help, it does not power off nor does it boot into recovery mode. It just keep restarting until the battery gets drain.

ANY HELP OR EXPLANATION WILL BE APPRECIATED !!

Would need to flash stock rom
Religion / Re: Muslim Allows Pastor Sleep In A Mosque As Christians Refused Him Accommodation by 11Anonymous(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14
It is a known fact that most Muslims are nicer, honest and have integrity than most Christians.

Most so called Christians go to church because they don't want their neighbors to talk

64 Likes 10 Shares

Food / Re: Has The Inflation Affected Your Eating Pattern? by 11Anonymous(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11
Wanted to buy half kilo of chicken this evening to cook my stew, they said ₦2,500πŸ—

I just kuku tell the person say I go do the stew like that and the rice will satisfy me

9 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11
yankison:
I need someone to order huwaei mate 20 pro replacement screen with dot for me ..I can send link when it comes I can add 10k to the price paid for it on alieexpress
To avoid taking any risk with people, why not open an account with Chipper and do it yourself πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Politics / Re: Edo: Charges Brought By Assembly Members Against Deputy Governor, Shaibu by 11Anonymous(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06
Same thing occurs in the office.

No one loves or care about you. Everyone just in for their interest.

They would ditch you at any opportunity they get.

8 Likes

Health / Re: Handle Antibiotics With Care by 11Anonymous(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Got to know this later in life.

Was always taking antibiotics along with antimalarial drugs everytime I had malaria fever.

If you don't have enough to afford a hospital each time you think you're sick of malaria, go for a malaria and typhoid test before getting drugs.
It's about 3k for both so don't cause problems for yourself.

I also got to know that drugs aren't good for one's system, I now only take it when very necessary

27 Likes 2 Shares

Phones / Re: Free Digital Tv Stations On Lg Led Tv Without Any Decoder by 11Anonymous(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Mrluv:
what do you mean i can only watch channel close to my house how do i know channel that is close to my house

The old method you already know. You plug an antenna at the back of your tv you get tv stations close by, that's the old way of transmission (UHF, VHF). The channel pictures are blurry
Phones / Re: Free Digital Tv Stations On Lg Led Tv Without Any Decoder by 11Anonymous(m): 5:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Well only Wazobia will show, because terrestrial tv isn't free in Nigeria.

Go tv and Startimes have the license to show them, they encrypted the channels so that you can't watch them for free.

But terrestrial stations are free to watch in Europe and America.

I once tried it, actually got a DVB/T2 from AliExpress that shows terrestrial channels for 12k, I thought I could watch Naija channels for free, I got disappointed, the decoder had a strong reception of all the channels in Nigeria but they were encrypted except Wazobia, Gotv info channel, star times info channel, Wazobia radio and one Rtv something that was test running their station then they've gone off air now though.

All I'm trying to say is that our govt has sold the terrestrial tv license to Go tv and Startimes, if you could watch them for free they would go out of business.

You can only watch channels close to your house for free using old technology, UHF and VHF and not DVB/T.

Thank you for making me type this long experience.
I thought I was smart, now the decoder is collecting dust. Lol

If you want to watch free channels, it's better to get a DVB/S2 to watch free satellite tv

6 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Help! How Can I Unban My Whatsapp Account? (pic) by 11Anonymous(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
Beg them and they will unban you

1 Like

Phones / Re: Can't Use Glo Betting Agent Data Plan by 11Anonymous(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2023
MilesLamar:
I believe it's for betting apps?? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
This looks reasonable.

They should have properly stated where it would work

1 Like

Phones / Can't Use Glo Betting Agent Data Plan by 11Anonymous(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2023
I saw the data plan few days ago, looked reasonable, 1k for 4GB and I subscribed to it. Now I can't use it.

Any thoughts why I can't use it?

Education / Re: First Class Degree In Economics Bagged by 11Anonymous(m): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
Mods should push this to front page. Congrats budπŸ’–

1 Like

Phones / Re: I Finally Got The Infinix Note 30pro by 11Anonymous(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2023
uwuana:
A24 has the same helio G99 chipset with the infinix note,but the infinix note offers more Ram and storage together with 68wat charger compared to Samsung that doesn't come with any accessories, I already did my research before I settled for infinix note.
Are you okay with the fact that you won't be getting software updates from infinix?

The Samsung would give 3 years update
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2023
Cassie74:
If u can buy stuff for me in aliexpress...mention me and your rate..cheers
It is either you want someone to scam you or you want to scam someone

Everyone knows you can do it yourself.
Phones / Re: Tablet Users, Pls Help Me Fix This Issue by 11Anonymous(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2023
The Android version of that tablet is 2.2.3 Gingerbread, and the screen around the edges are dead it's the reason you can't see the battery bar.

Kindly dispose the tablet or give it to a kid to play old games. I wonder why someone would give a 2013 tablet to you.
Phones / Re: Why Does The New NCC Supercode *301# Not Work On Globacom? by 11Anonymous(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2023
They are usually the last to implement any thing new

2 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2023
Ulrich01:

if your google play store account shows naira as price, you can use Gtbank card to make payment.
I don't use GTB. I added chipper cash to my Google payment, Google deducted 1USD and sent a verification code in the transaction description, but i can't see the code, only displaying "Google". I messaged Chipper support, they aren't responding.
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2023
Has anyone used Chipper cash on Google Play store before?
Phones / Re: I Just Got My New Smart 7 HD by 11Anonymous(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
If it's your first time using an Android phone, then Infinix is not bad.

With time you would understand that it is abnormal for a phone to take 5secs in opening WhatsApp, it's also abnormal for phones to be slow or lag.

Try to get a better phone in your next purchase.

I would rather get a refurbished or UK used high end phone than a new low end phone of same price.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Pictures From TECNO MTN Nigeria SPARK 10 5G Unveiling In Lagos by 11Anonymous(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Who still buys Tecno?

3 Likes

Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lucasinho:

Are you kidding me?

You can't use Nigeria card to transact on AliExpress.

Why not go through the thread starting from page one....

Create a chipper cash account....
Did you say Page one?πŸ˜‚
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 9:34am On Mar 13, 2023
I noticed Chipper cash partnered with UBA. Looks like UBA sells to them at a higher rate than CBNs, they in turn sell to customers
Phones / Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by 11Anonymous(m): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2023
fredgprince1:
i have an LG phone that shows only 2g network even though it is 4g network phone.
Download forceLTE from PlayStore
Technology Market / Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
I was refunded on AliExpress 6 days ago but haven't seen it on my chipper cash wallet.

Does it mean chipper cash doesn't process/accept refunds?
Phones / Re: Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why by 11Anonymous(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
deviceteck:
Your best bet for this price range is pop 7 pro not A1 plus
Pop 7 pro is too expensive. Can't be dealing with Tecno for 70k
Phones / Re: Itel A60 Is A Complete Waste Of Time And Money Here Is Why by 11Anonymous(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
I want to get a low end Android as a second device for making calls and sometimes as Glo hotpost in case Airtel mifi fail me. I was considering this, I think itel phones lag a lot because they still use Unisoc chip as CPU.

I have decided to go for Redmi A1 plus, it's a little more expensive but I think it's better.

Also I don't feel like buying any of them cox they are both expensive, low end phones used to be 20 to 25k back in the days

4 Likes

Phones / Re: Help!! Redmi Note 10s Bootloader Unlock by 11Anonymous(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
From developer's option, apply for a bootloader unlock and wait for 7 days. It's pretty easy πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Phones / Re: How Do You Fix You May Not Have Proper App For Viewing This Content? by 11Anonymous(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
From the error message, Android is telling you there's no app to handle clicking of that link.

Maybe the WhatsApp is not properly sending intent that YouTube or Chrome can handle.

Are you using a modified WhatsApp? If yes maybe you should uninstall it and get the original WhatsApp from PlayStore
Politics / Re: 200,000 Corps Members Deployed For Elections – NYSC by 11Anonymous(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
KingKO22:
This reminds me of 2015 in Irrua. Essan central. Edo

Na God saved my life. As PO

All the ladies that suppose to be my assistance Japa immediately after accreditation. πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

If no be God. Those Irrua boys for done release for my body
Abeg gist us wetin really happen
Romance / Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by 11Anonymous(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2023
The guy already knew the lady is mannerless, kept dating her and even went further to propose

15 Likes 1 Share

Phones / Re: Help I Have Been Scammed by 11Anonymous(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Where do you fall into?
It's obvious if you read again
Phones / Re: Help I Have Been Scammed by 11Anonymous(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
90% of Nigerians are scammers. Although I luckily met someone in the 10% I sold my previous phone to. He paid ahead before I sent it to him.

It's difficult to trust Nigerians online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 25 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.