Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

11Eleven's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 11Eleven's Profile / 11Eleven's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Crime / Re: Many Killed In Ugya, Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) by 11Eleven: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2018
I made a post sometime July last year that three countries were on fire..as seen in my sleep shown on world map. It was shown twice within early hours of the morning. Zimbabwe, Nigeria and U. S.
Not long Mugabe was removed.

Someone told me to shove my dream in my dick hole.
Another send sense should fall on me. This killing is more than what the ordinary eyes sees.
It is already settled in the spiritual realm only manifesting in physical.

Nigeria is not in war.. But people are being killed in numbers everyday than in some war torn countries.

People need to pray for country Nigeria. Sad... lives are being wasted.
Religion / Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by 11Eleven: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
For those who read my post and made funny comments about me. I can only pray for you to see the light...that your spiritual eyes be opened. God cannot be mocked.

In my previous post July 2017. I mentioned that three countries on world map were on fire. Zimbabwe was on the list. We all can see what happened in Zimbabwe last year.

That's how God reveals things before it manifest in physical.

God is Real. Jesus is Real.
Religion / Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by 11Eleven: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2018
I believe her. For those saying Jesus is not real.. All you need to do is believe. Then pray you have an encounter with him.

Reminds me of secondary school days in dormitory after lights out. In my sleep.. I saw Jesus beckoning unto me. Immediately..... I woke up from my sleep attempting to run towards him. Then I began to read more about him. I knew he is REAL.
Also...
In my sleep, I have seen where the cloud was opened an angel walked ahead and someone in a white robe walked passing by..as soon as I noticed the person in white robe walking... I called his name Jesus from sleep then woke up. My spirit recognised his presence.

During sleep at a time I was experiencing spiritual attack. But all that is gone now... I have called his name several times. And behold he never ever failed once. At the call of his name.. the attack stops. There is power in his name.

In my sleep, I have seen where angels were ready to blow the trumpet.. But Jesus was crying telling them to hold on. He is giving me and you time to repent.

I could go on and on.. Those are only few of my experiences. Spiritual awakening.

For those who think Jesus is not real.. It's good you have a rethink. I use to be a doubting Thomas. But now I know far better.

Life is more than the physical we see. Just that most people are spiritually blind and close minded. Anyone can experience it.. doesn't have to be same as mine. All you need to do is believe then pray for a personal encounter.

When your spiritual eyes are opened and you have personal encounter with Jesus. You will see things he wants you to see before they happen. You will overcome situations that may seem difficult. You have advantage over those who are spiritually blind.

Life is more of spiritual. Whatever that is happening in the physical world has already taken place in the spiritual world. Spiritual is then super imposed on the physical for it to manifest in physical.

Reason why you can see things before they happen in physical , because it's already settled in spiritual.

It's only a fool that will say there is no God. Or that Jesus is not real.
God is Real. Jesus is Real. Angels are real.

FYI: 11Eleven is not a Pastor or a regular church goer. But I commune with my creator.

If you are still doubting the existence of God your creator or Jesus your redeemer. You need to start thinking right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) by 11Eleven: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2018
What's going on in Nigeria? Killing everywhere, everyday.

Really disturbing situation.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: List 5 Weird Facts About You by 11Eleven: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
1. I have never read a novel and will never read one. I find it difficult to follow. Can only manage to swot through Preface.

2. I sing hymns and praise God in my sleep. How it happens I don't know.

3. I don't do under wear..a.k.a boxers. I move free. Good ventilation is a must. Always sleep naked.

4. I never sleep with chest facing up.. Never. That's nightmare guaranteed.

5. I do see things in the spiritual before they manifest in physical. Seen Jesus, Angels and things beyond ordinary eyes in my sleep. That's why I love the saying" Only a fool that says there is no God". God is Real. Jesus is Real. Bible is Real. God's Angels are real and as described in the Bible.( Giants). Believe it.

(I don't go to church). Working on it.

3 Likes

Religion / Pray To Avert Plane Crash by 11Eleven: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2017
Plane suddenly changed its course and then heading downward to crash on vehicles.

People should pray to avoid the disaster.
Religion / Saw This Countries Burning On World Map In My Dream by 11Eleven: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
I saw fire over Nigeria, Zimbabwe and U. S flag burning in my sleep.

The round world map was seen and the location of this countries were burning on the map

The dream was shown twice same early morning.. Same day.

Pray for the countries.

N.B : I 'm not a pastor.
Religion / Re: Why Many Youths Are No Longer Going To Church by 11Eleven: 8:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Going to church and not having personal relationship with Almighty God is a waste of time.

God is not looking for your attendance in churches, He wants you to have personal relationship with him. He searches your heart.

All you need to do is go back and get right with him.

God is Real.
Jesus is Real.
Heaven is Real.
Hell is Real.

The Lord Reigneth... Let The Earth Tremble.
Religion / Re: Flying In My Dreams by 11Eleven: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Op. All you need to do is discover yourself. Forget people calling you names or asking you to go for deliverance. What you have is a gift. My initial thought was I have been initiated into something but that is false.

I have had same experience of flying in my dreams or floating in the air within the room. I have had situations where when there is danger in sleep, white horse appears and take me away. I have had experience of flying in the sky in company of angels. I have left my body and seen myself in bed and couldn't move only to return back.

I sing hymns and praise God in my sleep and see things before they happen. My last experience was seeing mighty angel moving into the cloud till it was out of sight in my dreams.

I know I'm not a wizard and don't belong to any group. Having had so many spiritual experiences, and still discovering myself. I have come to know that it's a rare gift, which should be developed by moving closer to God for more revelation and better understanding of what has been given to you.

N.B I Don't go to church. I use to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean? by 11Eleven: 5:22am On Mar 27, 2016
There is nothing selective about it. Has nothing to do with remembering.

Looking at your watch randomly everyday like every other person and most times everyday you attention is drawn to check the time unconsciously. don't need to remember anything.
Religion / Re: Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean? by 11Eleven: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hungryboy. 11k only. Very funny.
Religion / Re: Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean? by 11Eleven: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol...Son Of Lucy. You will be one of the players.
Religion / Re: Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean? by 11Eleven: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think there is more to it. Coincidence? But over 3 yrs.
Religion / Do You See 11:11 On Clock Repeatedly & What Does It Mean? by 11Eleven: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just curious. Keep seeing 11:11 most time almost everyday when I look at the clock unknowingly.

Some will say it's coincidence....but I have been experiencing it for over 3 years now.

Share your experience.
Religion / Re: Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN by 11Eleven: 3:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Why not pay attention to the message rather than the messenger. From my experience, Without Holiness You cannot and will not make Heaven.

Holiness Is Very Important. The message is Real. Don't Doubt It.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 11Eleven: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2016
I was looking at a big screen displaying stock market trades in the public with other viewers in thousands....all of a sudden the screen was wiped out. Blanked. And everyone was shocked and suddenly I woke up. Terrified that all my stock fund was gone. I decided to exit stock trading more than 2 months ago now.

This is not a panic message, but I expect people to use their discretion to get the message with what is playing out now. I'm not a prophet but only sharing my experience. Know when to hold on and know when to walk away. Better now than never.

1 Like

Religion / Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by 11Eleven: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Truly no one knows when.... but the time is drawing closer. Instead of attacking the Op. Look at the message and not the messenger.
Religion / Re: Christ's Return Is Imminent by 11Eleven: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2015
I 've had similar experience some years back, In the dream I approached a beautiful entrance suddenly a man stood before me . telling me am filthy that I should go back. That man was Jesus. I woke up feeling bad, but in reality I knew that was the truth because I was fornicating.
Meaning: Without Holiness You can never enter his kingdom.

Similarly, while in boarding house JS1 after lights out in my sleep I saw Jesus beckoning unto me ( to come). I got up with speed to approach only to find no one. He was gone. Looked real like physical appearance.
For those who still doubt the existence of God and coming of Jesus. You need to have deeper and second thoughts about your existence.

Sometime ago, I had this dream where angels were ordered to sound the trumpet. Jesus asked them to hold on and he was crying and pleading on our behalf. Suddenly I woke up in fear. This is real and no hallucinations.

My previous post on his coming soon few months ago where I was singing ..Joy to the world the Lord is Come ...Let earth receive her King in my dream, woke up and looked into the sky like it was happening. End time is really near. Time and Hour no one knows.

Eternity is real. Jesus coming is real. God is real. Give your life to Christ. I'm working my own way to make heaven...work yours. This is coming from someone who is not a Pastor or regular church goer. You can read previous post on some of my dreams.
Religion / Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by 11Eleven: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
If you look at the topics I have posted. You will notice the first two has greater meaning.

1. Singing Blessed Assurance in my dream. Read the words line by line.

2. Singing Joy To The world the Lord is come in my dream. This is not a Christmas Carol as it is been sang. There is more to the song.
I was scared when I woke up from sleep and kept looking at the sky for days...If something was going to happen. Foreal.

I come to Nairaland to post it not for showmanship... But for people to get Prepared. Am not a saint.
Let's be careful of deceitful messages.
Religion / Re: The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? by 11Eleven: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Well... One thing I will say here is that the fact it has not happened or doesn't seem to be happening soon doesn't make it a failed prophecy.

Justice delayed is not Justice Denied.
Jesus coming delay is not a prophecy failure.
Don't be deceived.

Delay is for people to change before its too late. Grace Period.

A short dream I had sometime ago.....

I saw Jesus crying and pleading as the Angels where prepared and ready to blow the trumpet. Very much ready...I woke up trembling. Real Dream.

Am not a Pastor, I dream and sing hymn in my dreams. And I don't go to church. Can't even remember last time I was in Church.

Ignore any distraction of Prophecy Failure.

1 Like

Religion / What Does It Mean To Sing This Song ? by 11Eleven: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Was singing this song in my sleep yesterday night. Does anyone knows what it implies? Ibanuje Gberu E. Song starts from 3.40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRB4EtvnyRA&list=RDcRB4EtvnyRA#t=124
Religion / Re: Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? by 11Eleven: 9:33am On May 28, 2015
Message has been passed. Let those of us who have ears....listen and obey God's word. Gateway portal....I Know not. grin. But Jesus way...The only way...That I know. grin
Religion / Is The World Ending Today Or Soon? by 11Eleven: 9:13am On May 28, 2015
I had a dream early this morning, as usual always singing hymn in my dream.(Last song in dream- Blessed Assurance Jesus Is Mine). I was called out, though with me hesitating to lead the song. Was given microphone and behold in my off key voice, I joined singing and dancing, "JOY TO THE WORLD THE LORD IS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING".

On waking up, I was terrified and looked into the sky through my window while in bed......to see if Jesus had come. May God help us to be right with him, to make Heaven. Let us change our worldly ways of life, to that which God wants us to live.

Am not a pastor neither am I a saint or active church goer. But I commune with my GOD.
Am working my own salvation....work yours. See you in Heaven. grin

1 Like

Fashion / Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by 11Eleven: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2015
It's only the haters that be sitting in the rear.
Dissing every gear.
Player haters, at least they have gone there on their own...not in company of a bloke to give them a treat. Like most female haters here with silly comments do and their myopic bum worshipping male.
Dissing innocent girls based on their looks and financial power reflects the level of cognitive impairment of their haters.

1 Like

Religion / Re: 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad by 11Eleven: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Op. Has valid points. Its a way of saying....God this is me....the way you created me. I am nothing before you. People should try it before condemning. If you have a worrisome issue at hand and you are in urgent need of solution. This is one of the best ways to pray and receive breakthrough.
Tested and Proven. Some of you don't know that your pastors use this method in their closet.
Try yours....

1 Like

Food / Re: 15 Ways Of Drinking Garri by 11Eleven: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Garri+ Sugar+Milk+Milo+ Groundnut or Kulikuli.
Garri+ Sugar+Milk+Milo+Cornflakes.

Milk- Powdered Milk. Peak.
Religion / Re: Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? by 11Eleven: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2015
If you deny Jesus once at point of death, You will always deny him again and again if the same circumstances presents itself. Because you want to stay alive. Christians don't want to die...but they want to go to Heaven.
Romance / Re: He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day by 11Eleven: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
It is always good to help anyone without conditions. Any assistance with conditions is more like a contract.
The fact that she helped him...doesn't mean he owes his life to her. And no one should judge the guy based on one sided story. It's possible the family of the lady in question are controlling or always making references to how he was helped. And he doesn't want to be a slave and there could be other issues between the lady and the guy.
Helping him doesn't make her a perfect wife neither is it a contributory factor to making the relationship work.
The guy will surely have reasons why he has decided not to make the wrong decision just by pleasing her and only to end up in divorce.
Am sure she must have received help from other guys herself who were willing to marry her. And she must have also declined.
Helping someone and expecting something or favour in return is a contract. So it's a contract gone sour. People should learn to help freely...expecting nothing in return.

2 Likes

Religion / Re: What Does It Mean To Sing Hymn In One's Sleep? by 11Eleven: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Eyeview. Each experience looks real. Sometimes, I feel there is something strange about me.
Religion / Re: What Does It Mean To Sing Hymn In One's Sleep? by 11Eleven: 10:21am On Feb 03, 2015
jamex93. Probably. I have had to look at the wordings of the song. If there is a message been passed across. smiley
Religion / Re: What Does It Mean To Sing Hymn In One's Sleep? by 11Eleven: 10:07am On Feb 03, 2015
Haha... I have no will. Got Nothing In this World. I came with Nothing. cheesy

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.