Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84728 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Impromptu call this morning at about 11:20am from HR.I was told to come pick up my letter for medicals by 2pm so I left work and headed there.Done with the medicals and awaiting the offer letter any day from now.
Tingles: @Phonon:Was it an impromptu invite or you were notified in advance?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Phonon: Impromptu call this morning at about 11:20am from HR.I was told to come pick up my letter for medicals by 2pm so I left work and headed there.Done with the medicals and awaiting the offer letter any day from now.

Mehn! Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thanks man.Wishing you the best in this process.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eliz003: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
EsosaDiva: cheesy Guess what everyone!!!!! I've bin called to pick up my medical letter and go for my medicals today..... As I speak to u I'm on my way to the islannd..... grin grin
EsosaDiva: cheesy Guess what everyone!!!!! I've bin called to pick up my medical letter and go for my medicals today..... As I speak to u I'm on my way to the islannd..... grin grin
*congratulations to u. We are right behind u. But am yet to understand what dey do in C and B ( compensation and benefits)
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by maestrob(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
eliz003: *congratulations to u. We are right behind u. But am yet to understand what dey do in C and B ( compensation and benefits)

C&B deals with emoluments,pension and workers benefits when retirement is looming.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 3:49am On Jul 26, 2013
grin Met phonon @ kpmg today, we both went for our medicals together, we should get good news by God's grace. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2013
I met the diva also.Ha!We are all expecting good news;hoping for the best.Hee hee!

EsosaDiva: grin Met phonon @ kpmg today, we both went for our medicals together, we should get good news by God's grace. Amen
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Missed call from KPMG undecided

Anyway if there's someone I'm really happy for, its Oga Phonon...it looked so far, yet ur morale didn't dwindle, and here we are! Congrats bro...looks like we 'might' be neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Thanks Armani_NG for the kind words and support.I thought this moment would never come but it eventually did.We WILL be neighbours and I look forward to seeing you and other like-minded nairalanders.BEST OF LUCK.

Armani_NG: Missed call from KPMG undecided

Anyway if there's someone I'm really happy for, its Oga Phonon...it looked so far, yet ur morale didn't dwindle, and here we are! Congrats bro...looks like we 'might' be neighbours.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2013
way if there's someone I'm really happy for, its Oga Phonon...it looked so far, yet ur morale didn't dwindle, and here we are! Congrats bro...looks like we 'might' be neighbours.[/quote]

So u saying u not happy for me abi shocked

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2013
OH BOY!Of course he is happy for you too.Esosadiva don vex o. grin Don't mind him;no words can describe how excited he is about your success and that is why he didn't write anything. grin tongue

EsosaDiva: way if there's someone I'm really happy for, its Oga Phonon...it looked so far, yet ur morale didn't dwindle, and here we are! Congrats bro...looks like we 'might' be neighbours.

So u saying u not happy for me abi shocked
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eliz003: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
maestrob:

C&B deals with emoluments,pension and workers benefits when retirement is looming.
**ok tanks but, I choose it, but seems its far 4rm what I wanted. I wanted Human relations ( H R)
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2013
Congratulations.Your journey is almost complete.Best of luck tomorrow.

Armani_NG: Finally got the call today to pick up the letter for medicals tomorrow...t'wasn't an easy run really

This KPMG-PwC decision tho
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
oga armani u na bros o!!! Kpmg,pwc, guiness on d way... Omo wen i grow up i want to be like u oh! LooL
but congrats to all of you..all the best!!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Armani_NG: Finally got the call today to pick up the letter for medicals tomorrow...t'wasn't an easy run really

This KPMG-PwC decision tho
Nice! Good luck man mi...about the decision making, throw a die or a coin...lol
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2013
Is this the week of reckoning? I want to eat my Ramadan meat in peace....... grin
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 8:44am On Aug 05, 2013
Phonon: Is this the week of reckoning? I want to eat my Ramadan meat in peace....... grin

I seriously hope not oooo....... Kos ilb travelling out of naija for about a week or so. Phonon dear pls don't 4get to beep me d minute u r contacted......just incase
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Promise to bring me chocolates and we might have a deal.Hee! grin I know how to get to you if anything comes up.Safe trip lady.

EsosaDiva:

I seriously hope not oooo....... Kos ilb travelling out of naija for about a week or so. Phonon dear pls don't 4get to beep me d minute u r contacted......just incase
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by lanruzy: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2013
The waiting game seems the most difficult to play!! Even afta medicals I'm still anxious!! Plz let's kno wen neva they start calling for the offer
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2013
The most difficult hurdle which was getting called for medicals has been surmounted.There is only one outcome from the medicals :OFFER LETTER. No worries. grin

lanruzy: The waiting game seems the most difficult to play!! Even afta medicals I'm still anxious!! Plz let's kno wen neva they start calling for the offer

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am I the only one that hasn't been called for medicals? *worried*
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hang in there man.They will call you before the training.KPMG and their waiting game....

Tingles: Am I the only one that hasn't been called for medicals? *worried*

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Phonon: Hang in there man.They will call you before the training.KPMG and their waiting game....

I hope o, Thanks man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Naffysah: 9:01am On Aug 06, 2013
Hi all, Just got a call from kpmg to come pick my offer letter tommorrow...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!feeln so excited. Finally! A hearty congrats to us all wink .

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2013
IT IS OVER. Got a call to pick up my letter tomorrow. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Thanks to everyone for their immense contributions, support and patience throughout the journey. mc_stan 18, Armani NG, esosadiva etc......Those who have not been called should hang in there; you will be soon. Going to draft my resignation SMS....... grin

5 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Got d call to pick up my letter too...... I'm so happy!!!!!! I'm travellin 2mao..... Hope I'll be able to get it today thou..... Phonon got ur message, aw many of u are there now..... I'm so eager buh I'm in d middle of making my hair
grin

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS ESOSA. If you give them your reason, then they should be able to give you today.Which hair is this one now? Cambodian weave-on or Rwandan attachment? grin grin Enjoy o. See you soon........

EsosaDiva: Got d call to pick up my letter too...... I'm so happy!!!!!! I'm travellin 2mao..... Hope I'll be able to get it today thou..... Phonon got ur message, aw many of u are there now..... I'm so eager buh I'm in d middle of making my hair
grin
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Phonon: Promise to bring me chocolates and we might have a deal.Hee! grin I know how to get to you if anything comes up.Safe trip lady.

chocolates on me Bro... Seems we r d first set to b called! My flight is for 2morrow! I'll try be there today
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Phonon: Promise to bring me chocolates and we might have a deal.Hee! grin I know how to get to you if anything comes up.Safe trip lady.

chocolates on me Bro... Seems we r d first set to b called! My flight is for 2morrow! I'll try be there today. Jst in case let me know d date of resumption! U a darl wink
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Phonon: CONGRATULATIONS ESOSA. If you give them your reason, then they should be able to give you today.Which hair is this one now? Cambodian weave-on or Rwandan attachment? grin grin Enjoy o. See you soon........

Hahahahahhahhaaha... Well na braids o. Dey told me to come 2mao, told dem I'm supposed to travel. Den dey said com today, anyways I'll make it smiley just dat u may b out by den

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.