Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,065 members, 7,956,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely (13653 Views)

Rivers Governorship Rerun: A Golden Opportunity To Shut The Mouth Of APC / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Demdem(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ba7man, beware. Thieves are known to be fraudsters and "forgers" of documents
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Desola(f): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
tomakint:
there must always be a 'tribal colouration' to what you have to spew out! Chai, ta lo so e da bayi, quit being a bigot for once in your life, this is a new year oooo cool

won te were meba fun oloriburuku e ni?

Abeg park well o.

You no dey look face?

4 Likes

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Desola(f): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
seanet01: Iwo Omo yi, Ibo lo wa lati jo yi?

i've been to London to see the queen.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, every tom, dicck and harry pays taxes, asked how they pay and file their taxes, no one knows. Yet, Lagos with 16million people with at least 50% of the population engaged in work or service, and Lagos still have to borrow and still looks up to the derivation share formula... YET it collects taxes from people like him...smh

My brother if these taxes is truly exist i am sure Nigeria borrowing would have gone long ago. It's me and them today, i have given one a challenge and waiting for him to prove himself if truly he is a man enough.

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by ba7man(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Yes because recently especially on Nairaland every Nigerian seem to be a tax payer and that sound hilarious lol.

Can we do a confidential deal? i don't care how dangerous this risky deal may amount for me in future but i will like to use you as example here.

Can you send me a copy of your last tax payment receipt? i am ready to send you list of my personal belongings which i pay taxes and other fee for in Nigeria states. Mind you i am talking about sending you vital documents with verifiable address around Lagos and other Nigeria states except northern Nigeria where i am not bold enough to venture. Drop your id i will drop my id too if you are ready, at least let put lies and chest beating into rest on Nairaland especially politics section.

Waiting for you.
I can give you my friend's no that works at LIRS on Allen Avenue if you have to settle any problem related to Lagos state tax payment...It seems you're lower down the economic ladder than i thought. If you plan on travelling out of this country, you need to present a tax clearance, To bid for certain contracts you need to present your Tax clearance(Just 2 examples)....It seems you haven't done either at least once so you must be a floater in the system. It figures, its people like this that complain a lot. Who are you that i need to show you my tax clearance?? Do u think i give a sh*t what you think that i have to prove anything to u??

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by HighChief4(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu:

The last time Fashola told sellers in Ladipo to pay for registration didnt your brothers come here claiming he wanted to send them out of Lagos?

Nothing one can do to satisfy you ppl

Registration for what? Thats extortion, meanwhile we are talking about closing such a market just because the government has failed to keep it clean. Maybe he will also soon close down Balogun et al

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Just like how Google produces "Yorubas are "dirxx", ug"xx", or "the problem with Nigeria" and Igbos are "ligxx skin, hated, etc"? You mean the majority agrees right? Oh ok, no problem, I guess I agree with Google then...haha grin grin

Just like you carry our problem on your head.... Haha, no need to carry it on my head, my mouth is doing the talking... it's indeed a wonderful free world explore its goodness.

The only reasonable part of ur comment is u agree with me/Google that Afam is a bigot. Ur igbo and yoruba rants move me not a bit. Bottom line, majority agrees.
My friend, na u carry the bigot case for head. Even the bigot himself so far has accepted his fate. Now left for footsoldiers to showcase their skills. grin
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Desola(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ofofungbemu abi na Oam4j, mind yourself gidi gan ni and stop altering my post o.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by ba7man(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem: Ba7man, beware. Thieves are known to be fraudsters and "forgers" of documents
He must think i'm a spare-part trader. He fails to realize that if you are involved in the corporate world, you have to present your tax clearance at a lot of turns you make. He must be surrounded by people that don't pay their taxes.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Desola(f): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

The only reasonable part of ur comment is u agree with me/Google that Afam is a bigot. Ur igbo and yoruba rants move me not a bit. Bottom line, majority agrees.
My friend, na u carry the bigot case for head. Even the bigot himself so far has accepted his fate. Now left for footsoldiers to showcase their skills. grin

never write afam's name in capital.

A bigot like him does not deserve such respect. Write his name in small letters and in the smallest font, if possible.

I cannot stand the sight of that cretin!

3 Likes

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem: Ba7man, beware. Thieves are known to be fraudsters and "forgers" of documents

Sorry but i have to quote you again, listen to yourself, far from boasting but honestly i do employ your type as a driver for my age mom in the village.

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by manny4life(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My brother if these taxes is truly exist i am sure Nigeria borrowing would have gone long ago. It's me and them today, i have given one a challenge and waiting for him to prove himself if truly he is a man enough.

Haha, a lot of them sing "taxes" ask them what kind of taxes do they pay and how do they pay it, watch them stumble on their words. Just like I was arguing with the South African dudes the other day, they say Nigeria depends on oil, I said NO, Nigeria's source of revenue is about 70% is oil while the rest is taxes from businesses and corps. They where like wow.

A great portion of Nigerians DO NOT pay taxes, and even the ones who do like small or midsize businesses who have shops, or service industries like banks, hotels, etc, they literally pay through their nose. If they did, Nigeria wont be borrowing, Lagos WILL NOT borrow.

2 Likes

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by manny4life(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

Haha, you agree with Google but when Google producing similar results becomes rants...LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
ba7man: I can give you my friend's no that works at LIRS on Allen Avenue if you have to settle any problem related to Lagos state tax payment...It seems you're lower down the economic ladder than i thought. If you plan on travelling out of this country, you need to present a tax clearance, To bid for certain contracts you need to present your Tax clearance(Just 2 examples)....It seems you haven't done either at least once so you must be a floater in the system. It figures, its people like this that complain a lot. Who are you that i need to show you my tax clearance?? Do u think i give a sh*t what you think that i have to prove anything to u??

Now i am done with you because i believe in talking and proving my talks, i don't believe in empty mouth making and boasting hence you can't prove your claim i have to say, have a wonderful midweek rest. God Bless you my dear brother.

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Demdem(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Sorry but i have to quote you again, listen to yourself, far from boasting but honestly i do employ your type as a driver for my age mom in the village.

Crap. In ur dreams. grin grin
Besides, why would I even want to associate with a self confessed thief?
Abegi shift.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by tomakint: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Desola:

won te were meba fun oloriburuku e ni?

Abeg park well o.

You no dey look face?
cry cry cry cry ***tomakint weeps for the she-male called desola***

2 Likes

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by manny4life(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Now i am done with you because i believe in talking and proving my talks, i don't believe in empty mouth making and boasting hence you can't prove your claim i have to say, have a wonderful midweek rest. God Bless you my dear brother.

Lol... Ask them how he pays his taxes? What kind of taxes is this? People who pay taxes know the deal. It's one thing from copying information from the website, and having friends who work for IRS and actually doing it yourself.

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, you agree with Google but when Google producing similar results becomes rants...LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Ur bringing them to this thread makes them rants. They are all opinions that also includes afam the bigot.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, a lot of them sing "taxes" ask them what kind of taxes do they pay and how do they pay it, watch them stumble on their words. Just like I was arguing with the South African dudes the other day, they say Nigeria depends on oil, I said NO, Nigeria's source of revenue is about 70% is oil while the rest is taxes from businesses and corps. They where like wow.

A great portion of Nigerians DO NOT pay taxes, and even the ones who do like small or midsize businesses who have shops, or service industries like banks, hotels, etc, they literally pay through their nose. If they did, Nigeria wont be borrowing, Lagos WILL NOT borrow.

Hehehehe and some of them thought they can come to me with their stupiid claims of been tax payers and get away with it without hard challenge. My brother i am a kind of a man that believe in what i says and i go as far as presenting evidence to prove that i am what i claimed to be.I have given him a challenge but he came back with f.cking excuses. anyway i am done with him.

No time to waste with all these students and jobless azzzz who are here whining and crying loud.

2 Likes

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by 9jaIhail(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
manny4life:

Lol... Ask them how he pays his taxes? What kind of taxes is this? People who pay taxes know the deal. It's one thing from copying information from the website, and having friends who work for IRS and actually doing it yourself.

I wish you can see how i am laughing while reading your above post lol. These people are comedians.

2 Likes

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by ba7man(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Amen..wishing You the same too.... my Tax evading brother.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by manny4life(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

Ur bringing them to this thread makes them rants. They are all opinions that also includes afam the bigot.

LOL...Ok, Afam is a bigot because Demdem of no political, economic or financial importance said so... Agreed. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by manny4life(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Hehehehe and some of them thought they can come to me with their stupiid claims of been tax payers and get away with it without hard challenge. My brother i am a kind of a man that believe in what i says and i go as far as presenting evidence to prove that i am what i claimed to be.I have given him a challenge but he came back with f.cking excuses. anyway i am done with him.

No time to waste with all these students and jobless azzzz who are here whining and crying loud.

Leave them alone, it's no use arguing with them. I know people who're in business, have stores, who pay taxes through their nose and they're complaining. That is why I laugh because Lagos nor Nigeria has an effective tax structure and for them to come on here and put such frivolous claims is just amazing grin grin grin

9ja_I_hail:

I wish you can see how i am laughing while reading your above post lol. These people are comedians.

Serious one at that...

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Is there no alternative,I think this measure is quite extrene. The LASG should have a rethink.

Plots of Land for sale!
Contact Uzo on:08103468561
Hurry now!
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Hardfact: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Demdem:

*applause*

Best part for me is u obeying rules and regulations. How I wish all are like that.
Theoritically, yes you are okay. But get down to reality, what happens everyday, it's a different story.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
High_Chief:

Registration for what? Thats extortion, meanwhile we are talking about closing such a market just because the government has failed to keep it clean. Maybe he will also soon close down Balogun et al

Registration to run a business is extortion, Closure of market for sanitation reason is Ethnic bigotry. No wonder you are crowned the whiners per excellence of Africa

Always whining about one thing or the other

The LASG closed several markets before this Mile 12 last month we didnt hear Hausas complain about marginalisation But Ladipo the daily bitchathon has started already

When would your people grow a pair of balls and face life like a man.

Im not surprised though, When the men tie wrapper like they have chronic hernia and their hero was a man who fled warfront

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
jincheng101: Plots of Land for sale!
Hurry now
!

If you are not Ok with it the poster above has given you a way out.

1 Like

Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by TableLeg(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
jincheng101: Is there no alternative,I think this measure is quite extrene. The LASG should have a rethink.
Plots of Land for sale!
Hurry now!
Another mentally deranged folk from the 18million living with mental illness in Nigeria....
Nairaland, impressive, you sure do harbour and shelter a lot of mentally fu..cked up people!
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by kettykings: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
dayokanu:

Registration to run a business is extortion, Closure of market for sanitation reason is Ethnic bigotry. No wonder you are crowned the whiners per excellence of Africa

Always whining about one thing or the other

The LASG closed several markets before this Mile 12 last month we didnt hear Hausas complain about marginalisation But Ladipo the daily bitchathon has started already

When would your people grow a pair of balls and face life like a man.

Im not surprised though, When the men tie wrapper like they have chronic hernia and their hero was a man who fled warfront

The Market was closed indefinitely !!!
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
pazienza: Anything to reduce igbo votes in lagos state(SW),is a must for Tinubu and his co-travellers. We would be watching,we would see how that plan pans out.
Dont worry, d dirt is not caused by igbos cos dey are not dirty. The main indigenes of Lagos and surroundings are dirty, so am not surprised at dis news at all. When i went to Lagos in 2006, it was either i ate canned foods or i cooked my food. Cos those women's dirtiness are d worst
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
pazienza: Anything to reduce igbo votes in lagos state(SW),is a must for Tinubu and his co-travellers. We would be watching,we would see how that plan pans out.
Re: Filth: Lagos To Shut Ladipo Market Indefinitely by talktimi(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
I'm watching Rick Ross "hold me back" video Naija version.

I wonder why those chanting "bigot" never cared to warn the person who started these tribal insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City - The New Lagos (Cnn Inside Africa) / Obono-obla Blames Osinbajo Over ICPC Probe, Sues ICPC / Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.