Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,057 members, 7,845,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID (24908 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
geekinthelead:

ole, thief, thief whose family colludes in bribery and corruption... ole, where did you thief $1000 from tongue tongue tongue tongue w.rect.ched nigerian immigrant with an american passport!!! tongue tongue

You are son of a b!tch f00l. It's bed time as you have to clean toilets early in the morning. I know it's frustrating waking up 3am every morning to clean white British poop in London. Just hang in there coz your family depends on it. Stinking a.s.s muth.er.fu.cker!
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by geekinthelead: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
payless:

You are son of a b!tch f00l. It's bed time as you have to clean toilets early in the morning. I know it's frustrating waking up 3am every morning to clean white British poop in London. Just hang in there coz your family depends on it. Stinking a.s.s muth.er.fu.cker!

w.ret.ched nigerian immigrant why you dey vex?? tongue tongue Its not my fault your whole family is steeped in tradition of bribery and corruption.. embarassed Dignity, integrity and character are virtues that eluded your father and his father before him.. tongue tongue see where you have ended up?? on nairaland admitting to how bribery and corruption is very relevant within your family..olodo rabata!! tongue tongue
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
geekinthelead:

w.ret.ched nigerian immigrant why you dey vex?? tongue tongue Its not my fault your whole family is steeped in tradition of bribery and corruption.. embarassed Dignity, integrity and character are virtues that eluded your father and his father before him.. tongue tongue see where you have ended up?? on nairaland admitting to how bribery and corruption is very relevant within your family..olodo rabata!! tongue tongue

I know your father is an hungry man who is unable to eat because his son who cleans toilets in London is not capable of feeding him. Tell your jobless father to apply as gate my man at my house. Your wretched, poor, miserable family left in Lagos are suffering in abject poverty and instead of you to get a Bachelor Degree to better your life, you stubbornly continue to wash toilets in London. I know you are an illegeal immigrant in London, so don't come here and boast of making good money. If you were making good money how come your mother sells akara at night and concorntion in the morning. Omo buruku omo irankiran tonfo toilet ni London. olori kori omo oloorun akidanidani.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by geekinthelead: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2013
payless:

I know your father is an hungry man who is unable to eat because his son who cleans toilets in London is not capable of feeding him. Tell your jobless father to apply as gate my man at my house. Your wretched, poor, miserable family left in Lagos are suffering in abject poverty and instead of you to get a Bachelor Degree to better your life, you stubbornly continue to wash toilets in London. I know you are an illegeal immigrant in London, so don't come here and boast of making good money. If you were making good money how come your mother sells akara at night and concorntion in the morning. Omo buruku omo irankiran tonfo toilet ni London. olori kori omo oloorun akidanidani.

boo hoo!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by automaticcars: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2013
@payless

leave this deranged lunatic alone and let him continue cleaning toilets. leave his family out of it. when a mad man is ranting and you rant with him, you both become man men. he is a mad man that needs urgent medical attention. he doesn't need leash or cage.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by automaticcars: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2013
geekinthelead:

semi-illiterate, kwashioko-looking, yellow eyed nigerian! tongue tongue You havent finished sorting out the problems i.diots like you constitute in 9ja and you are making noise... olodo rabata...oju eja lo mo je!! tongue tongue tongue

Continue cleaning toilet while i complete my masters degree. my future is as bright as moon and I am only 24 years of age. oodechukwu!
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by geekinthelead: 12:28am On Feb 25, 2013
automaticcars:

Continue cleaning toilet while i complete my masters degree. my future is as bright as moon and I am only 24 years of age. oodechukwu!

your future is as bright as a rock with any masters degree from nigeria!!.. tongue tongue
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2013
It's so painful, I must confess your brother played a fast one on you outrightly. I've had a similar experience before, where the culprit will actually organize a show with his friends, give one of them the phone to speak with you while posing as a bank official. No bank in Nigeria will do that. Any expired ID card is still acceptable up to 3 months not to mention when there are other valid means of id presented to support the ownership of his driver's licence.

Biko, bros........ your brother is a correct, sharp and fast player. Don't worry, he'll still repeat such next time cos he sees himself as a champion over you now. If you need to confirm this, ask one of your other relatives, esepcially a lady or woman to go to the bank with him. Brief that one what happens so that your brother does not "scope" her. You will see. Enjoy your day...!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduces SMS Mobile Transfer *737* / Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.