Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID (24909 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / GTBank Stops Over-The-Counter Western-Union Transactions, Use Internet Banking / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless:

You are entitled to your opinion. He called me from the bank to tell me what happened and I requested to talk to any official at the bank. He gave the phone to the guy and I tried to explain that I just sent the money from U.S. The guy said he must provide either his unexpired Drivers' License or International Passport before they pay him. To my surprise he had to offer them bribe for him to get the money. I asked him why he offered the money and he said that is the system in Nigeria.
My friend use your brain and stop acting dumb.Your broda scammed you big time.Like someone asked you earlier on how are u sure u were speaking to the right person.Also what was photocopied for documentation if they should take that bribe from him?And with his final statement that "that is the system in Nigeria" that gave him up as a criminal.Mark my word.Perhaps you trust your brother too much to scam you.U fail to understand that people back home seem to assume that those up town are enjoying therefore they want to get their share.Also you might be a stingy brother and he sees this as an ample opportunity to get his own cut from you IMO though

1 Like

Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
geekinthelead:

No dumba.s.s I make it in pound sterling in these United Kingdom... wretc.hed immigrant like yourself... tongue tongue

Pound Sterling my a.s.s you fu.c.king slowpoke. I am an American citizen du.m.b a.s.s and you can continue to dream of making 1,000 pounds from your cleaning job in London. Dream on nig.g.er!
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by doctokwus: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
andyanders: \\

Now you are talking. Your brother dos not have an account with the bank and because the bank was the closest, he went there. Note what happened was this; he presented an expired drivers and also he has no account with the bank. They must have told him that if he wants to have the money cleared, that a person who has an account with the bank can provide his ID to stand for him and he will pay the person 10k for this as the person who owns the account will be held responsible if anything happens.
All you need do if you still need to be making use of sending money by western union, ask your brother to open an account with any bank and he would not experience anything like this anymore.
Without maintaining an account with any bank, you cannot be allowed to pick your money through any western union. That is the new policy. Bank should know their customer no matter how minimal the transaction is. The person who provided his info should be the one that helped your brother and your brother paid for the persons service and not the bank that charged or took advantage of your brother. TAKE NOTE. So stop calling your country negative names for nothing of their fault or the bank.
I think it has now bn established,unlike what d poster originally wanted us to bliv,dat,no official of d bank collected 10k frm his broda,but maybe anoda customer who offered to hep him out.If nlanders hadn't pestered him wt questions based on obvious doubts on his bro's account of d happenings dat day,d op wud av given pple d impression dat banks collect bribes before western union transfers are honored.I feel d op shd apologise for wrongly accusing a bank of being fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
doctokwus:
I think it has now bn established,unlike what d poster originally wanted us to bliv,dat,no official of d bank collected 10k frm his broda,but maybe anoda customer who offered to hep him out.If nlanders hadn't pestered him wt questions based on obvious doubts on his bro's account of d happenings dat day,d op wud av given pple d impression dat banks collect bribes before western union transfers are honored.I feel d op shd apologise for wrongly accusing a bank of being fraudulent

It was an officer of the bank that "helped" him. Show me how you came to that conclusion or where I said a customer helped him. Don't make something up bro.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Opoki(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
@OP... Is either your brother is a learner or he lied.
If a bank rejects his ID, he should just walk out and go to another bank.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Opoki: @OP... Is either your brother is a learner or he lied.
If a bank rejects his ID, he should just walk out and go to another bank.

I have never sent money through Western union and he has never recieved money through Western Union. I don't know why he offered them money which I am against. He is absolutely not lying and I can vouch for him on that. He was just being naive. The bank officer saw it and took advantage of him. I have advised him to go back to the bank and speak to the manager.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by dodoro(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
CBN has expressly stated that there are four valid means of identification which must be acceptable to money deposit banks. The include: international passport, drivers license, national I'd and only recently votes' card. It is against the policy for any bank to turn a customer that have any of the listed IDs down.
You should take it up with anyone who exhange valid I'd for money. This is fraud if it actually happened. Do not allow this to die.
It is our responsibility to redirect this nation on the path of justice and zero corruption.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
dodoro: CBN has expressly stated that there are four valid means of identification which must be acceptable to money deposit banks. The include: international passport, drivers license, national I'd and only recently votes' card. It is against the policy for any bank to turn a customer that have any of the listed IDs down.
You should take it up with anyone who exhange valid I'd for money. This is fraud if it actually happened. Do not allow this to die.
It is our responsibility to redirect this nation on the path of justice and zero corruption.

That is exactly my point. I spoke to the officer that I just sent the money myself and he said he should go and get a license or international passport. I even took picture of the western union slip on blackberry and sent it to my brother right there to show the guy. I don't know why he refused voters' card and national ID.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by andyanders: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless:

Just today I told him he should have opened an account with the bank but he said it is not a good bank. I do have problem with him offering 10,000 naira and them accpeting it. He termed it as tip for their help and I call it bribery. 10,000 naira is nothing much to me but I just hate the fact that the Voters' card and National ID were also rejected. Why must it be only drivers' license and International Passport are the only accpetable form of identification?

In fact, the deed has been done and you have to put that behind you and forge ahead.Your brother is at fault and should do the right thing at the right time. It is even for his own safety to get correct ID and open an account so that people don't mess him up because when the right thing is not done, it becomes a problem.

It is hard to steal western union now because of the measures taken by western union by protecting their customers.
I know you worked hard for your money and getting $1,000 sent back home is not an easy thing to do because of bills and bringing it down here and stories spring up is a problem. You could be doing two jobs to meet up your bills.
So, just let it go.Good luck
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
chingyjant:
My friend use your brain and stop acting dumb.Your broda scammed you big time.Like someone asked you earlier on how are u sure u were speaking to the right person.Also what was photocopied for documentation if they should take that bribe from him?And with his final statement that "that is the system in Nigeria" that gave him up as a criminal.Mark my word.Perhaps you trust your brother too much to scam you.U fail to understand that people back home seem to assume that those up town are enjoying therefore they want to get their share.Also you might be a stingy brother and he sees this as an ample opportunity to get his own cut from you IMO though

Wrong.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by coldgate(f): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
I really do not know why some people postulate wild theories. Only recently, the 2011 voters reg. Card was included as a means of identification for banking transactions by the CBN. The national I.d card, drivers L. And int'l Passport have always been the recommended I.d for transactions before the last quarter of 2012. I pull remittances everyday @ work and nothing has changed.That bro.is probably trying to play for extra cash.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by PapaBrowne(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Payless
You are stubborn. Gosh. Pretty obvious you've not been back in Nigeria for so long and you love to believe that it is animals that live out here!!
I put it to you, that it is literally "impossicant" for the bank to have collected a bribe from your brother to process his western union. Someone here expressly gave you the most likely picture of what must have happened and you are yapping yapping on and on.

Do you know how much people cash in Nigeria on the counter on a daily?? My guy, you've not been here in a while man.

A few weeks ago, I went to cash a cheque running in a few millions. The issuer of the cheque made a slight mistake.(He spelt my name wrongly)And he had travelled out of the country, but verified the cheque before he left. I begged the cashier that its just a slight mistake. Lie lie!! He wouldn't bend. T
Big question: why didnt he ask for a bribe? You know why, if he does, he might loose his 250k per month job. No banker would take that risk over just a 10,000 Naira bribe that your brother claimed to have offered. I like that you support and trust your brother, but heck, please ask the right questions. It makes your brother smarter and encourages him to be wiser. You will be doing him a favour if you asked him more questions.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by fittty(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ Payless.... To solve this issue just tell him to go back to that bank and demand to see the manager. Let him explain the issue and demand a refund. I tell you the banker will fear even before ur bro sees the manager and would give him his 10k back
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Originalsly: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless: Anyone is entitled to his or her opinion. I trust my brother any day any time.
That is the problem right there. Deal with that before running your mouth to the world about how corrupt Nigeria is. All the insights and information given in response have gone in one ear and out the other. You are none the wiser and this your statement tell us that it is a waste of time trying to jump start your brain. After all....it is people like you that gave rise to the saying " You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it"
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
PapaBrowne: @Payless
You are stubborn. Gosh. Pretty obvious you've not been back in Nigeria for so long and you love to believe that it is animals that live out here!!
I put it to you, that it is literally "impossicant" for the bank to have collected a bribe from your brother to process his western union. Someone here expressly gave you the most likely picture of what must have happened and you are yapping yapping on and on.

Do you know how much people cash in Nigeria on the counter on a daily?? My guy, you've not been here in a while man.

A few weeks ago, I went to cash a cheque running in a few millions. The issuer of the cheque made a slight mistake.(He spelt my name wrongly)And he had travelled out of the country, but verified the cheque before he left. I begged the cashier that its just a slight mistake. Lie lie!! He wouldn't bend. T
Big question: why didnt he ask for a bribe? You know why, if he does, he might loose his 250k per month job. No banker would take that risk over just a 10,000 Naira bribe that your brother claimed to have offered. I like that you support and trust your brother, but heck, please ask the right questions. It makes your brother smarter and encourages him to be wiser. You will be doing him a favour if you asked him more questions.

It is not a matter of being stubborn. It is a wrong thing for him to offer someone a bribe and for the guy to take it. Whatever happened there I don't know but I spoke on the phone with the officer to accept other IDs and he said no. I was surprised when I called back to hear from him that the officer helped him by paying him. I told him I don't see that as help because I was going to cancel it and find another option for him to get the money soonest. My problem was him offering bribe and them not accpeting other forms of IDs.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
Originalsly: That is the problem right there. Deal with that before running your mouth to the world about how corrupt Nigeria is. All the insights and information given in response have gone in one ear and out the other. You are none the wiser and this your statement tell us that it is a waste of time trying to jump start your brain. After all....it is people like you that gave rise to the saying " You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink it"

Sleep well if your insult makes you feel better.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by PapaBrowne(m): 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless:

It is not a matter of being stubborn. It is a wrong thing for him to offer someone a bribe and for the guy to take it. Whatever happened there I don't know but I spoke on the phone with the officer to accept other IDs and he said no. I was surprised when I called back to hear from him that the officer helped him by paying him. I told him I don't see that as help because I was going to cancel it and find another option for him to get the money soonest. My problem was him offering bribe and them not accpeting other forms of IDs.

I get you. But the part you've continually missed out is what someone explained here earlier. The most likely possibility is that an account holder offered to stand surety for him in order for him to collect the money sine he doesn't have an accurate ID. I think that is permitted. The account holder probably then struck a deal with your brother which saw him part with 10,000 Naira to assuage for the risk the account holder has taken.
Now whoever the account holder is, I dont know. It could be the bank worker in question(very unlikely) or it could be someone the bank worker uses for such purposes and gets his cut afterwards, or it could just be an ordinary customer who saw your brother's desperation and either took advantage or took sympathy and offered to help.

About ID's, truth is the best forms of ID are International Paspport and driver's license. Reason being that they are the only two nationally standardised forms of ID. The national ID card is not a well presented document and could be easily faked on any basic computer. The Driver's License is much more difficult to fake. The International passport is almost impossible to fake. If you've seen the national ID card, you sef you will understand why they would reject it on many occasions. As for voters ID, forget it. It is just a laminated piece of paper.

1 Like

Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
You could be right after all these. If that is the case, he should have known that and then explain that to me. He kept saying he helped him. I asked him if it was the same guy I spoke to and he said yes. I didn't have to send the money because I have money in Nigeria but the person who is in charge of my finances in Nigeria is here with me in the U.S and she won't be back to Nigeria until 8th June. I have never sent western union before for me to know how they operate.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by andyanders: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I get you. But the part you've continually missed out is what someone explained here earlier. The most likely possibility is that an account holder offered to stand surety for him in order for him to collect the money sine he doesn't have an accurate ID. I think that is permitted. The account holder probably then struck a deal with your brother which saw him part with 10,000 Naira to assuage for the risk the account holder has taken.
Now whoever the account holder is, I dont know. It could be the bank worker in question(very unlikely) or it could be someone the bank worker uses for such purposes and gets his cut afterwards, or it could just be an ordinary customer who saw your brother's desperation and either took advantage or took sympathy and offered to help.

About ID's, truth is the best forms of ID are International Paspport and driver's license. Reason being that they are the only two nationally standardised forms of ID. The national ID card is not a well presented document and could be easily faked on any basic computer. The Driver's License is much more difficult to fake. The International passport is almost impossible to fake. If you've seen the national ID card, you sef you will understand why they would reject it on many occasions. As for voters ID, forget it. It is just a laminated piece of paper.

Well said. I stated same here and I believe he should let this go because his brother did not explain to him what transpired between him and the bank officials and presented the issue as if the bank charged him or took advantage of him/his brother. No banker would have done that directly.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless:

Why are you ranting? Have you read the post and comprehend at all? He had his ID which is drivers' license but expired on February 10, 2013. He had voters' card and National card which they did not accept from him. He was asked to go and renew his drivers' license or get an International Paspport.

MAY GOD BLESS U.
I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF THAT GUY READ THE POST BEFORE EMBARKING ON SUCH THOUGHTLESS RESPONSE.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by leonshom(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
It has expired, so what r u still talkin about? dos it works dat way in d Country u sent d money 4rm? Its ova 10 days d I.D xpired, ow on earth wuld any bank accept such !
payless: I have just asked him to get International Passport for future purposes. He said UBA, Dopemu. I even called to speak with these people and were adamant on seeing his driver's license which he had on him with voters' car and national I.D but they asked him to go and renew his drivers' license. The license only expired last week. This is a very crazy nation.

They released the money with 10,000 naira bribe.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
leonshom: It has expired, so what r u still talkin about? dos it works dat way in d Country u sent d money 4rm? Its ova 10 days d I.D xpired, ow on earth wuld any bank accept such !

Can you read and comprehend? He had other IDs with him that were not accepted.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless: Is he right to have paid N10,000 bribe to receive WU without correct ID?

I sent $1,000 to my brother this morning while he was at the bank. To my surprise, they refused to release the money to him except he agrees to pay them 10,000 naira bribe because his driver's license expired 10th February, 2013. He also had his voters' I.D card and national card with him. They refused any other I.D ecxept drivers' license. What kind of corrupt country is this? When is this country going to start to do the right thing? How something like this should be happening?
@op I dont know if what u are saying is the truth cause as long as Nigeria is concern today, there are three fundamental means of identifying oneself aside using one's work or study id. The three variants are: international passport, national id card and drivers license. It is unheard of that the national id card is not as good enough as the others because its even stipulated in WU pre-requisite means of identification, coupled with the other two.

Anywayz, this is Naija and as such, shît happens every now and then so I wont be startled if the national id was rejected. But like I stated earlier on, its unheard of and really incalled-for.

I think he should have called on the attention of a senior official of the bank cause that was a scam. The front-teller officer in charge of the transaction was being dubious. Chei!! Naija... When this country wan good sef

Corrupt leaders! Corrupt citizens!
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by geekinthelead: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
payless:

Pound Sterling my a.s.s you fu.c.king slowpoke. I am an American citizen du.m.b a.s.s and you can continue to dream of making 1,000 pounds from your cleaning job in London. Dream on nig.g.er!

blah, blah blah... Being an American citizen does not preclude you from being a w.ret.ched immigrant who is s.tup.id enough to boast of corruption within your family on nairaland... in case my english eludes your pedestrian understanding.. you are still a wr.et.ched nigerian immigrant in america; naturalisation or not... d.u.mba.s.s... tongue tongue
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
geekinthelead:

blah, blah blah... Being an American citizen does not preclude you from being a w.ret.ched immigrant who is s.tup.id enough to boast of corruption within your family on nairaland... in case my english eludes your pedestrian understanding.. you are still a wr.et.ched nigerian immigrant in america; naturalisation or not... d.u.mba.s.s... tongue tongue

Re.tarded and deluded stinking funky fo.ol who cleans offices around London came here boasting to be making thousands of pound sterling. You go around London stinking like dog poop everyday and coming here boasting to be making good money. Keep dreaming and continue to f.o.ol yourself st.u.p!d. What time your cleaning shift starts tonight? Get a life you du.mb.a.s.s low life liar. You can only dream of making my annual income in your entire low life. I beg your pardon you muther.f.u.cking janator. Get back and continue cleaning toilets. It is not my fault you displaying your wretc.hedness here. It shows your dum.ba.ss is broke like an abandoned bike. I hope a policeman stops you soon and ask for your paper so your dum.ba.ss can find your low life in lagos very soon.

OMG! I can't stop laughing at this British Executive Cleaner. You live in Britain of all places and you are boasting.

Dream on fa.g.got!
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by oluplus(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Well, much has been said and I would not want to do vain repetition. As a WU officer, I would never process that amount wt voter's I.D. My confusion is why his national I.D was not honoured. @Op, pls mandate your brother to go and see the Manager. He must come back wt that 10k. If he fails to do that, then he's a big fraudster. It does not matter how much you trust him. Enjoy.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 24, 2013
My darling Payless,

I am a banker and sad to say, but your brother has cheated you.

He was in absolutely NO risk of losing that money as no single soul can access the money without the secret for 4digit number that u must have given to him and he'll enter on a P.O.S like machine. NOT EVEN WRITE DOWN Oh. He'll only enter this number on d macine when we have verified his details. We at the bank can never ever access this number. So my dear, he had not given out any control number.

I've received too many transfers to be angered by this lie.

Secondly, U.B.A in particular will never pay out western union to a non-account holder. I'm not even aware that we do references, but even if we do 'operations' will not allow a staff Be a reference for a customer. That is if d staff he said he paid 10k to acted as a refree for him because he cannot collect d transfer like a regular account holder.

Thridly, did they eventually use the said expired license because they can never do this oh. NEVER.EVER. Banking business is not run like a market. It is the most regulated in Nigeria. People will check dis stuff at d end of each day whether the bank is in Dopemu or Banana Island.

Lastly, we accept Drivers License, Intl Passport, National I'd and Voters Card. I can tell you dear that at our meetings they tell us that NATIONAL I.D is the preferred form of I.D.

Payless dear. Did you know that we have thousands fake driving licenses but very few fake National ID. Hence it is our NO.2 means of identification after intl passport.

Payless dear, you may not believe it oh but u spoke with ur bro's friend after of course he has gotten d money. He needed more than u gave him. U did not speak to a banker.Baby boy u did not speak to a banker. Some bankers can be corrupt oh. Those ones move millions not collect 10k bribe.

Oh and our banking hallls have CCTV cameras which our being watched, so unless he was led to the toilet to give d socalled bribe I don't know what to tell u.

Lastly, I know u doubt us. I mean we're just total strangers.

All this plenty talk can easily be verified. Since he has refused to report to d manager and is making u believe that he is naïve enuf 2 see bribe taking as goodwill.Please call UBA contact centre and ask whether a NON account holder can collect Western Union. If yes, kindly ask what docs are needed. Shikena.

I'll call personally if u don't and I can get u the Branch Manager's number to confirm whatever u hear from d contact centre.

Just be wise dear. Today is 10k, God knows d story that will follow 1million Naira 2moro.

Shalom. :*

1 Like

Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2013
Zelinjo: My darling Payless,

I am a banker and sad to say, but your brother has cheated you.

He was in absolutely NO risk of losing that money as no single soul can access the money without the secret for 4digit number that u must have given to him and he'll enter on a P.O.S like machine. NOT EVEN WRITE DOWN Oh. He'll own enter this number when we have verified his details. We at the bank can never ever access this number. So my dear, he had not given any control number.

I've received too many transfers to be angered by this lie.

Secondly, U.B.A in particular will never pay out western union to a non-account holder. I'm not even aware that we do references, but even if we do operations will not allow a staff Be a reference for a customer. That if if d staff he said he paid 10k to acted as a refree for him.

Thridly, did they eventually use the said expired license because they can never do this oh. NEVER.EVER. Banking business is not run like a market. It is the most regulated in Nigeria. People will check dis stuff at d end of each day.

Lastly, we accept Drivers License, Intl Passport, National I'd and Voters Card. I can tell you dear that at our meetings they tell us that NATIONAL I.D is the preferred form of I.D.

Payless dear. Did you know that we have thousands fake driving licenses but very few fake National ID. Hence it is our NO.2 means of identification after intl passport.

Payless dear, you may not believe it oh but u spoke with ur bro's friend after of course he has gotten d money. He needed more than u gave him. U did not speak to a banker.

Oh and our banking hallls have CCTV cameras which our being watched, so unless he was led to the toilet to give d socalled bribe I don't know what to tell u.

Lastly, I know u doubt us. I mean we're just total strangers.

Please call UBA contact centre and ask whether a NON account holder can collect Western Union. If yes, kindly ask what docs are needed.

I'll call personally if u don't.

Shalom. :*

Are you an employee of UBA? I have put this behind me. Whatever happened there God knows. Let it be bribery or favour it doesn't matter right now. The 10,000 naira is nothing to me. I have never sent money through Western Union before and it won't happen to me again.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2013
I was an employee of UBA. Now with another bank.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2013
Zelinjo: I was an employee of UBA. Now with another bank.

Give me the number to Dopemu location if you have it.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2013
payless:

Give me the number to Dopemu location if you have it.

I'll get it for you tomorrow or monday morning. When you call the branch,ask to speak with the branch manager or make enquiries as per documentation from whoever u speak with. Please find out from him which street in dopemu as there might be more than one u.b.a there.
Re: Charged N10,000 For Collecting Western-Union With Incorrect ID by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2013
[quote author=payless]

Give me the number to Dopemu location if you have it.[/quote

Name of street in Dopemu, the u.b.a branch that took bribe from him is located.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gtbank Introduces SMS Mobile Transfer *737* / Lovely Pictures Of Tinapa Water Park. / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.