Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (54968 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Women=wahala. I will work and eat my money alone, I know how to cook,clean etc I don't need a wife. a Sex buddy at sometime will do it. BTW when you work you most likely don't need sex..

Very good alternative, nigga. I don't blame you.

Very good alternative.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bomly(f): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2013
NIOBMUUL
I'm careful not to put blame on the family (parents) because 'pikin whey go spoil go spoil!!!'

Some children when nor suppose spoil go spoil based on watin them see their parents do. This is proven in our everyday life and laws, I agree with Bandura who says that people learn by observing, this simple implies that if I see my papa do am I go do am or if my mama do am I go do am because it appears as a norm to me.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Sagamite:

Very good alternative.

Guy you have been stroked. check a couple posts back.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2013
victorian: Guys pouring their hearts out... But come to think of it,how many men are marriageable, I mean in quote independent, caring, hardworking ( with real jobs o!... Not 419 , or yahoo or Ritualists or human parts dealers or even cultists....) then loyal.. But some expect girls , to go an extra mile on cosmetic surgeries , when we all know the dangers involved if not done adequately in a very good hospital. Do you know how much it will cost to travel abroad, air tickets, surgical bills to get the procedures done.. No be by mouth o... It involves huge money! So many girls have died thru cutting corners in looking extra bootylicious or big breasted.
Then some talk about cereals, to slim down? It's a good idea, but fresh fruits, vegetables and other foods that are less in calories, costs more than Garri and fufu.. High calories foods are affordable to buy in Nija, when her salary every month has already gallop Tfare, taking care of parents, siblings, clothings and feeding.
So when guys r saying that women av over inflated desires, that's why some r still single till 30yrs, I just shake my head.. A female frnd of mine has been dating her firstlovefor the past 15yrs, he was d one who disvirgined her, but at the end what did the bad luck guy do... He travelled abroad without telling her, leaving stranded here to the age of 33yrs old.. But thank God, our God never sleeps. She met another guy, who is like 36yrs...told him , her story with tears dripping from her eyes.. Well, They courted for 7months...then the guy proposed and married her, last two yrs ago. Now they have two baby boys.
They r happy and content. So all blames cannot be placed on the women... Like the saying goes,the heart of man is very wicked!...
Single ladies above 30s, don't worry ... Your own husband will locate you and no one can stop your proposed wedding dates.. Just be patient...don't be pressured .
who sent you?
Did they also ask you to wear weaves?
.....----..............to bleach?
Stop deceiving yourself women are insecure by nature you are the cause of your problems.
How many threads are opened here asking you to drop the weave/Brazilian/fake hair, how many threads here asking you to stop bleaching?
Liar when we speak you call us broke nigga and biatch/cry babies.
Women you are on your own ooo I washed my hands on you.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nairarealman: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2013
victorian: Guys pouring their hearts out... But come to think of it,how many men are marriageable, I mean in quote independent, caring, hardworking ( with real jobs o!... Not 419 , or yahoo or Ritualists or human parts dealers or even cultists....) then loyal.. But some expect girls , to go an extra mile on cosmetic surgeries , when we all know the dangers involved if not done adequately in a very good hospital. Do you know how much it will cost to travel abroad, air tickets, surgical bills to get the procedures done.. No be by mouth o... It involves huge money! So many girls have died thru cutting corners in looking extra bootylicious or big breasted.
Then some talk about cereals, to slim down? It's a good idea, but fresh fruits, vegetables and other foods that are less in calories, costs more than Garri and fufu.. High calories foods are affordable to buy in Nija, when her salary every month has already gallop Tfare, taking care of parents, siblings, clothings and feeding.
So when guys r saying that women av over inflated desires, that's why some r still single till 30yrs, I just shake my head.. A female frnd of mine has been dating her firstlovefor the past 15yrs, he was d one who disvirgined her, but at the end what did the bad luck guy do... He travelled abroad without telling her, leaving stranded here to the age of 33yrs old.. But thank God, our God never sleeps. She met another guy, who is like 36yrs...told him , her story with tears dripping from her eyes.. Well, They courted for 7months...then the guy proposed and married her, last two yrs ago. Now they have two baby boys.
They r happy and content. So all blames cannot be placed on the women... Like the saying goes,the heart of man is very wicked!...
Single ladies above 30s, don't worry ... Your own husband will locate you and no one can stop your proposed wedding dates.. Just be patient...don't be pressured .
lmbo Depends what enviroment u find urself i dnt believ mature ripe to choose a partner men get al that illegal.. I feel ur pain just quit eating greedy nd junk foods... And 21st century i knw only 25% of women waiting for a man to pay all d bills, 2 they say better than 1 also procreation d body cant make love 2itself but real MEN wiser than some women can imagine 2bad sum men cant cope juz to easy d liquor in ther system or satisfy there imagination lmfao
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Sagamite:

Very good alternative.
cool grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 02, 2013
kandiikane:

And what do you guys eat? I'm shocked that you don't realise at 25 you can tell what the average African man will look like at 40.

Signs at 25 for the average African male: A slightly protruding tummy(if I lie, ask sagamite), 2 folds at the back of the neck(if I like, check naeto c's neck in tony montana) and the pen!s an inch shorter(if I lie ask the african men on here over the age of 25. By 40 there will be nothing left, no wonder the women then indulge in food to get some kind of pleasure. African women nor sabi vib.rator).
WHAT DO I EAT ? LETS SEE. I DEFINITELY DO NOT GORGE ON AFRICAN FOOD. THATS FOR DAMN SURE. grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by kandiikane(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT DO I EAT ? LETS SEE. I DEFINITELY DO NOT GORGE ON AFRICAN FOOD. THATS FOR DAMN SURE. grin grin grin

Ehn, so since you went to american you have been gorging on fast food? Please, tell me more. tongue
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Mar 02, 2013
2buff:

Guy you have been stroked. check a couple posts back.

The thread, homie. Trying to keep the thread interesting.

There are enough opportunities to be Sagamite another time. cool

It is too easy. grin
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by bomly(f): 1:13am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE

Women you are on your own ooo I washed my hands on you.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha Guy you sound like someone wain them just broke he heart ooo, heart break nah normal thing for love matter so nor let am give you stress. Anyway wahala self too much for this life whether Man or Woman or Marriage or No Marriage. I believe that bias is a part of human nature, and that humans naturally have biased opinions on just about everything. We just have to work out the extent to which this is reflected in our actions, thoughts and attitude.

I am a Woman and I am Proud
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 02, 2013
bomly: CAMEROONPRIDE

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha Guy you sound like someone wain them just broke he heart ooo, heart break nah normal thing for love matter so nor let am give you stress. Anyway wahala self too much for this life whether Man or Woman or Marriage or No Marriage. I believe that bias is a part of human nature, and that humans naturally have biased opinions on just about everything. We just have to work out the extent to which this is reflected in our actions, thoughts and attitude.

I am a Woman and I am Proud
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by YorubaOmoge: 1:15am On Mar 02, 2013
My mom is hot in her early 40s, and I'm sure men still dey follow her sef. Too bad she's married.

Nigerian women gets more beautiful as we age. cool I sure don't look the same as I did at age 20. Getting better b the day cool cool
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 02, 2013
kandiikane:

Ehn, so since you went to american you have been gorging on fast food? Please, tell me more. tongue
I DONT GORGE ON FAST FOOD NEITHER. I EAT STUFF LIKE OLIVES, POTATO, ROCKET GREEN VEGES, HUMOUS, TUNA, ORANGE JUICE, RED WINE ETC ETC wink I AINT INTO AFRICAN FOOD LIKE THAT OR FAST FOOD. I TRY TO KEEP IT MEDITERRANEAN
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by YorubaOmoge: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2013
kandiikane:

And what do you guys eat? I'm shocked that you don't realise at 25 you can tell what the average African man will look like at 40.

Signs at 25 for the average African male: A slightly protruding tummy(if I lie, ask sagamite), 2 folds at the back of the neck(if I like, check naeto c's neck in tony montana) and the pen!s an inch shorter(if I lie ask the african men on here over the age of 25. By 40 there will be nothing left, no wonder the women then indulge in food to get some kind of pleasure. African women nor sabi vib.rator).

Gbammmmm!!!! cool cool cool

Nigerian men dont age well at all chaiiii.

Let me comment my reserve.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2013
realdon:

What defines the word'less'?

Aiming too high is the genesis of all these problems. Ladies tends tend to b materialistic than realistic.

May God help us all

gbam.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2013
frostbyte: It is 99% self inflicted and please dont pity them.

lol smh.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by jaijay(m): 1:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Sitdown dey wait 4 prince charmin to come sweep u off ur feet abi?...SMH!! ur situation critical
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nairarealman: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2013
Sagamite:

Very good alternative.
Childish ! Boyish ! You and Cameroon whateva danG cuz even gangsters wanna b husbands nd daddy/ father playing roles check notorious Biggie lyrics nd real men around ya both #nohardfeeln
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Gbammmmm!!!! cool cool cool

Nigerian men dont age well at all chaiiii.

Let me comment my reserve.

I am 58 this year, look at my body. cool
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Mar 02, 2013
Nairarealman: Childish ! Boyish ! You and Cameroon whateva danG cuz even gangsters wanna b husbands nd daddy/ father playing roles check notorious Biggie lyrics nd real men around ya both #nohardfeeln

Can you even speak English?
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Nairarealman: Childish ! Boyish ! You and Cameroon whateva danG cuz even gangsters wanna b husbands nd daddy/ father playing roles check notorious Biggie lyrics nd real men around ya both #nohardfeeln
dude u don't need a wife to b happy. Your family and your friends are there for your happiness. Are you aware that men die earlier than women? Blame their wahala they too much. If you want to die old and enjoy the fruit of your work don't get married.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by YorubaOmoge: 1:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Sagamite:

I am 58 this year, look at my body. cool

Sagamite, stop teasing me with that ikebe.

ko daa o
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by kandiikane(m): 1:23am On Mar 02, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT GORGE ON FAST FOOD NEITHER. I EAT STUFF LIKE OLIVES, POTATO, ROCKET GREEN VEGES, HUMOUS, TUNA, ORANGE JUICE, RED WINE ETC ETC wink I AINT INTO AFRICAN FOOD LIKE THAT OR FAST FOOD. I TRY TO KEEP IT MEDITERRANEAN

Well, how very proper of you. tongue

*goes to heat up some fufu and okra soup*

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 02, 2013
BOMLY --------> https://www.nairaland.com/1182897/what-nigeria-waiting-before-legalise
^^ HOW NAAA AND YOU GON SCREAM M PROUD TO B A WOMAN. cheesy grin grin
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by jaijay(m): 1:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: My mom is hot in her early 40s, and I'm sure men still dey follow her sef. Too bad she's married.

Nigerian women gets more beautiful as we age. cool I sure don't look the same as I did at age 20. Getting better b the day cool cool
SMH! Very soon! Surely e go clear 4 ur eyez like PLASMA!
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Sagamite(m): 1:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Sagamite, stop teasing me with that ikebe.

ko daa o

Platinum-solid ikebe.

Hard and firm like the Golden Gate Bridge twin suspenders.
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by lastpage: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2013
She finished SS3 when she was 18yrs

Due to "incomplete Result and Jamb wahala", she eventually gained University admission when she was 20years. Not bad.

Student Riot, Lecturer's Riot (Senior and junior Staff Union of ASUUU grin ) all extended her school calendar by 2yrs, over a six year period.
By the time she graduated, she was 26years!

Then the school did not compile result on time and she could not go with "batch A", so she wasted another six months and went for NYSC batch C!
by the time she finished NYSC, she was clocking 28years!

Being the eldest in her house, she cant just ignore her siblings, so she promised to look for work so she can help out a little.....and you know, job scouting in Nigeria is man-know-man, even with a good grade (over supply of Graduates without adequate industrial and infrastructural base). The jobs are just not many anymore

So she was 30years by the time she eventually landed that one-man business that pays her a miserly 45K monthly!

To compound the matter, the man she wanted to marry, her lover-boy from Jambito-days has vowed that he would not marry unless he lands a good job that can cater for his family (wife and children to come) and even then, he is not the type to look up to his spouse for "handouts".
Good man, thats why they call you "man of the house". wink

Well, his own job was not forthcoming that quickly and "his sweetheart" is clocking 32yrs now!

Wetin make she do? marry herself or what? What has she done wrong, please tell me?

All l am trying to say is that, the fact that a lady is 30+ yrs and not married, does not mean she is aiming too high or is digging for Gold or still playing around (l know some do wink) but by constantly nagging her or staying on her neck and reminding her of that "Biological Clock", you're probably doing her more harm than good.

Dont forget we live in a society where everybody is O.Y.O (on your own) and you have to look properly before you dive! ...less you land on a hard rock! grin

if it were "abroad" (l hate to use this kind of example!), apart from the fact that jobs are being created actively EVERYDAY by their own govt and the "infrastructures" are there (stable power, secondary industries, e.t.c) to go into private or self employment, the govt also assists in a way that even non-working peeps can start a small family while they grind-out their job-seeking options.

Again, dont forget that Money (or lack of it) is the root of all evils.
Nothing breaks a family quicker than when the basic things of life are not being met, especially by a man who was not ready for marriage (financially) but had to marry his lady who was clocking 33+ (God forbid! grin ), when she would not let him rest till they get married.

Summary: Leave them alone, everyone has his/her own time and clock.
Its the end that justifies the means. Our Mothers situation is not the same as the times we are now.

Back then, even as late as 1984, my eldest brother who graduated from Unilag Computer Sc. had three job offers, (RT Briscoe, Leventis, First Bank) all with a brand new Peugeot 504 Saloon car in-tow, begging for his signature, even before going for NYSC (they want him to serve and work with them afterwards)...
... not the current "Dangotte graduate driver scheme" peeps have to be facing now! angry angry Dude was riding two "tear-rubber cars" within one year of Graduation (as old man honored his first graduate son with a car as well!) ...and he is just an ordinary Graduate from an ordinary middle-class, working family.

How many Graduates are that fortunate like that since 1999? grin grin

Times have CHANGED.

Lastpage!

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2013
Awon bobos grin
Please let us not, in our disputes with the weaker sex, teeter towards fagotry as a retaliatory response to female stoopidity.
Let us remember that even though we care little for their unscrupulous ways and inferior thought-patterns (or lack thereof),
we shall still require their services (Which they crave to give us too) for the the tantalizing of our blokos's, the wetting of our agbunas, and the swallowing of our seed (those of them who refuse to perform this specific task are a shame to womanhood angry ).

After having provided us these services with vigor and dedicated consistency, we may then choose to grant them, for their reward undecided , the gift of their ultimate joy...a belly stuffed with a full human being....a baby.

So let us be mindful of our position of superiority always. Yes Yes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 02, 2013
kandiikane:

Well, how very proper of you. tongue

*goes to heat up some fufu and okra soup*
grin grin YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO HUN grin
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1182427/thread-single-ladies#14113818
KANDICANE DOLL
BOMLY DOLL..........THIS THREAD^^ IS FOR YOU
*they even have a special thread on NL* jeez
Most of them aren't virgin so you keep banging/stretching that Pu-C till 30 then a mumu comes buy it na na
Re: What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? by kandiikane(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: https://www.nairaland.com/1182427/thread-single-ladies#14113818
KANDICANE DOLL
BOMLY DOLL..........THIS THREAD^^ IS FOR YOU
*they even have a special thread on NL* jeez
Most of them aren't virgin so you keep banging/stretching that Pu-C till 30 then a mumu comes buy it na na

Lmfao! Listen I am very Young, this is the age I should be catching fun and education. I don't need to worry about the fact that I'm single until I clock 25. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.