Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport (30227 Views)

Saraki Commissions Remodelled Senate Press Centre In Abuja (photos) / STELLA WONDER - Remodelled Lagos Airport’s Air-conditioners Fail, Roof Leaks / Pictures Of All Remodelled Airports Across The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by kajoula(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
CyberG: Nigerians deserve NO PITY...and you only will suffer for the stupidity of your leaders that you defend shamelessly! I have travelled through uncountable number of airports and not even their dog house (if there were dogs actually) look anything like that thing you called "remodelled" airport! Is that not a small power cable hanging on a measly post there? Is that not brown sand that is right in front of this your airport? How much was spent on this project? Nigerians, the silly defenders of foolis.h leaders, deserve only suffering the consequences of their actions.

Na tru u talk mehn,I'm touched ....nigerian like to defend lies and deceit of their leaders..@the same time,we should be positive about other people's wrong-doing.
But when things are not right let's say it.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Dibiachukwu: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those pictures do not show an airport that has been remodelled. They show an airport that needs remodelling? For 700 million naira (4.5 million dollars), EFCC should go after that contractor.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by bomijuwon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
It is not enough remodelling. Lets keep them on their toes in maintaining the facility optimally.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by thelastPope(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
Regiblinkz: another idiot ranting

They are just stup1d and boring. They think that they can achieve anything by attacking everything that concerns GEJ and trying to make it look bad! lol. They are kids! People watched it live on TV and they were happy. Development is not a destination, it is a process and we have, for the first time in Nigeria, truly started on that journey! No internet rant will change that!
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
4 Play: The obsession with airports which most of the populace can't afford is a case of misplaced priorities.

So the minister of AVIATION should use aviation funds to fix roads, provide water and security to Nigerians when you have ministries responsible for those?

Are you for real?

This is about the ministry of aviation.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
monkeyleg:

Another pleb, who has no measure of quality. the workmanship of that airport is very poor. Please feel free to snap pictures of that dump, send it to Architectural digest, and see what they say. That is if you know what architectural digest is. I really don't give a phuck what the governor or aviation minister says, the quality of work is very poor

And you are judging the quality of architecture from 2 pictures you are probably viewing with a Nokia 3310. That says so much about your architectural knowledge.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
A sane person will praise what is on ground while asking for more, but not so for Tinubu boys.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by MrGarri1: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
S. M. C. H

Shaking. My. Coconut. Head

angry
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by earthgreeners(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope: They are just stup1d and boring. They think that they can achieve anything by attacking everything that concerns GEJ and trying to make it look bad! lol. They are kids! People watched it live on TV and they were happy. Development is not a destination, it is a process and we have, for the first time in Nigeria, truly started on that journey! No internet rant will change that!

With due respect, you are a bloody Fool....

@OP, this structure looks more like a Shopping mall dat needs renovation....Plz compare dis crap called Airport with Alausa Shopping mall
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by OmoTier1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
They reprinted a shed with wet paint and they are jubilation undecided Someone even had the guts to highlight the fact that the peak capacity of the Airport has been increased to 400 passengers, meaning what they call an Airport can barely handle a full load of B737 and an A330 at peak period Before some question passenger traffic on that route to warrant the full load, shouldn't someone be thinking about that Airport being able to handle diversions from Lagos Airport? Benin Airport is only 45mins from Lagos Airport, hence well placed for any emergency diversion.

Oh Nigeria, what have you done to deserve this wicked generation of rulers cry

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by earthgreeners(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
Billyonaire: A sane person will praise what is on ground while asking for more, but not so for Tinubu boys.

Yes Tinubu boys can't praise this crap cos it is not comparable with shopping malls all around Lagos
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by thelastPope(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

With due respect, you are a bloody Fool....

@OP, this structure looks more like a Shopping mall dat needs renovation....Plz compare dis crap called Airport with Alausa Shopping mall

Shopping malls all over the world are finer than airports. What nonsense are you saying? You want them to build a theme park inside the airport? lol! The only big airport in SA is the Joburg airport! The capetown airport is a simple airport. Same with the durban airport! You are so clownish. You just go to alausa, collect small money and run to NL to insult GEJ and think it is a career or what? SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by jmaine: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope:

Shopping malls all over the world are finer than airports. What nonsense are you saying? You want them to build a theme park inside the airport? lol! The only big airport in SA is the Joburg airport! The capetown airport is a simple airport. Same with the durban airport! You are so clownish. You just go to alausa, collect small money and run to NL to insult GEJ and think it is a career or what? SMH!

cheesy
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by monkeyleg: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

And you are judging the quality of architecture from 2 pictures you are probably viewing with a Nokia 3310. That says so much about your architectural knowledge.

It is always good practice and manner to follow posts before you comment. If you read my previous posts, which you evidently didn't, you will see me state that I used that airport less than 2 weeks ago. So I am fully qualified to comment and criticize when I see a bad job and that is a very bad job. when are Nigerian going to grown up to the fact criticism is part of good government and the responsibility of every well meaning Nigerian. they have spent your money and mine on that nonsense and I am not satisfied with the quality, if you are, it tells a lot about the standards you hold.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Demdem(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those pictures are pathetic. And to think that over 700 million was sunk. This subsidy thief of a minister is surely a fraud.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by 4Play(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
Look at the sandy pathway and the fallen signboard in front of the main terminal. This is a complete joke, very shoddy.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by thelastPope(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Omo_Tier1: They reprinted a shed with wet paint and they are jubilation undecided Someone even had the guts to highlight the fact that the peak capacity of the Airport has been increased to 400 passengers, meaning what they call an Airport can barely handle a full load of B737 and an A330 at peak period Before some question passenger traffic on that route to warrant the full load, shouldn't someone be thinking about that Airport being able to handle diversions from Lagos Airport? Benin Airport is only 45mins from Lagos Airport, hence well placed for any emergency diversion.

Oh Nigeria, what have you done to deserve this wicked generation of rulers cry

Isn't it interesting that the chief celebrant, who was full of joy and smiles and praising the work to high heavens and who also commissioned it, is your best performing governor and one of your top 3 picks for presidential candidate in 2015? You have just indicted your gorvernor and party! lol!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Abrantie: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
What's up with Nigerians and their fascination with airports?
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by thelastPope(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Demdem: Those pictures are pathetic. And to think that over 700 million was sunk. This subsidy thief of a minister is surely a fraud.

It was commissioned and praised to high heavens by your best performing governor! He is a colaborator and a co fraudster! lol

Comrade Adams Oshiomole
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by chucky234(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope:

They are just stup1d and boring. They think that they can achieve anything by attacking everything that concerns GEJ and trying to make it look bad! lol. They are kids! People watched it live on TV and they were happy. Development is not a destination, it is a process and we have, for the first time in Nigeria, truly started on that journey! No internet rant will change that!
I am sure you have not been to any airports in Nigeria let alone outside the country,what you are seeing there is a disgrace to this nation as its a 1990 structure in 2013. We are 23 years behind yet operates the most expensive govt in the world,GEJ,his ministers and governors should hide their faces in shame.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Demdem(m): 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
4 Play: Look at the sandy pathway and the fallen signboard in front of the main terminal. This is a complete joke, very shoddy.

I TOT I was the only one that saw that ooo. Dust will surely be a problem inside this warehouse ooo.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Demdem(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope:

It was commissioned and praised to high heavens by your best performing governor! He is a colaborator and a co fraudster! lol

Fool, who did u just called ur best govt? Besides does that mean I can't form my own opinion or what? I don't succk dickss the way u savour constantly that of the retardeen.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by earthgreeners(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope: Shopping malls all over the world are finer than airports. What nonsense are you saying? You want them to build a theme park inside the airport? lol! The only big airport in SA is the Joburg airport! The capetown airport is a simple airport. Same with the durban airport! You are so clownish. You just go to alausa, collect small money and run to NL to insult GEJ and think it is a career or what? SMH!

@lostpope, With due respect, you are a bloody fooooolllll....

Must u defend retardeen with ur future....

That Crap is not fit to be called an Airport.... And to think that 700million was spent on it means the subsidy theif (Stella) is at it again
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by monkeyleg: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, who did u just called ur best govt? Besides does that mean I can't form my own opinion or what? I don't succk dickss the way u savour constantly that of the retardeen.

My bro, no mind dem, they are some people who are steep neck deep is asss licking. the airport is of very poor quality, funny enough, they would have done a far better job with less, yet Nigerians are too stupid to recognise that. Everything has to do to GEJ, where is the common sense
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by thelastPope(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Demdem:

Is Comrade Adams Oshiomole no longer your best performing governor again and one of top 3 picks for APC presidential ticket in 2015? Or is he now a failure because he has commissioned and praised GEJ's performance?
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by thelastPope(m): 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

@lostpope, With due respect, you are a bloody fooooolllll....

Must u defend retardeen with ur future....

That Crap is not fit to be called an Airport.... And to think that 700million was spent on it means the subsidy theif (Stella) is at it again

Please answer my questions or shut up! Your statements are useless since you are a paid ACN supporter and a bigot to boot! Thank you!
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by chucky234(m): 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
Here is the pic of Leonardo Da Vinci airport in Rome regarded as the worst airport in Europe,if they regard this airport as the worst then Benin airport will certainly not be rated as there is no basis for rating.

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by OmoTier1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
thelastPope:

Isn't it interesting that the chief celebrant, who was full of joy and smiles and praising the work to high heavens and who also commissioned it, is your best performing governor and one of your top 3 picks for presidential candidate in 2015? You have just indicted your gorvernor and party! lol!
So because Oshiomhole commissioned the project I should be smiling Oshiomhole did what any sane human being will do. When a man that has money to build a mansion decides to go build a boys quarter, whenHe ask you to help him cut tape,you do as He wishes. Does that mean you are okay with what He has done? Absolutely not!

The truth is, most of you defending the current looting by this inept FG led by GEJ will end up paying one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by chucky234(m): 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
monkeyleg:

My bro, no mind dem, they are some people who are steep neck deep is asss licking. the airport is of very poor quality, funny enough, they would have done a far better job with less, yet Nigerians are too stupid to recognise that. Everything has to do to GEJ, where is the common sense
abeg rewrite dis your post for pidgin make I understand wetin you dey try talk because the grammar wey you use to hard to understand.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by ewet: 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Not bad! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by ewet: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
sheyie2007: This is not an airport angry this time next year you'll see gala kiosk in front of it.
Please lets stop hating. Let us at least apprecite somtng good and praise those who made this happen.
Re: Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yes Tinubu boys can't praise this crap cos it is not comparable with shopping malls all around Lagos
Which of the shopping malls ? The Benin people appreciate the project, after all there was never such Airport in Benin since Lord Lugard's era. lets give kudos to the FreshAir Government of uncommon transformation. Rome wasnt built in a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Owes 16 States N580bn On Rehabilitated Roads / Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.