Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect (8719 Views)

Swimming In Space By The Gravitational Waves - Mentioned In The Noble Quran / Did ANYONE Mentioned In The Bible Actually Ever Exist? / Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
alexleo:

Whats good about the nonsense hail mary prayer?
Even in our Lord's prayer was there anything mentioned to warrant the hail mary prayer? And if Christ didnt pray hail mary and didnt even mention anything that suggests praying through Mary then its you and your pope that will engage in such rubbish. FOOLISHNESS AT ITS PEAK. CATHOLICS ARE SO SWALLOWED UP IN IDOL WORSHIP. PITY.

So u are insinuating that Mary is an idol? U referring to her as 'rubbish'? U are stupidly stupid. Foolishly foolish, crazilly crazy and ignorantly ignorant. MUMU.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
alexleo:

The hail mary trash where he mentioned Jesus was just catholic ritual which he was bound to fulfill but HE DIDNT MENTION JESUS IN HIS SPEECH. I DONT COUNT THE JESUS HE MENTION WHILE FULFILLING THE CATHOLIC HAIL MARY RITUALS AS MENTIONING JESUS IN HIS SPEECH. I DONT SEE ANY ERROR TO APOLOGIZE FOR IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD.

Referring to 'Hail Mary' as a thrash is revealing the shallowness of dat tin u call a brain. Even ur normal 'where is it in the bible' dsnt apply here. because itz in d Bible. Most of all these protestants are just very senseless. I have many protestant friendz dat are reasonable and sensible. But most of u on nairaland are just Idiots! You are a very good example of a stupid fool. I wonder what kind of children u'll bring into d world. Ewu mmeh
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Richieboyn:

Referring to 'Hail Mary' as a thrash is revealing the shallowness of dat tin u call a brain. Even ur normal 'where is it in the bible' dsnt apply here. because itz in d Bible. Most of all these protestants are just very senseless. I have many protestant friendz dat are reasonable and sensible. But most of u on nairaland are just Idiots! You are a very good example of a stupid fool. I wonder what kind of children u'll bring into d world. Ewu mmeh

An you think the way you are disgracing yourself in the public will not make you look foolish? You shown us enough of it. Please check my signature and reply like a human being. Am still wondering why all of you are running from that quote.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Richieboyn:

Richieboyn:

So u are insinuating that Mary is an idol? U referring to her as 'rubbish'? U are stupidly stupid. Foolishly foolish, crazilly crazy and ignorantly ignorant. MUMU.

MAD MAN ON RAMPAGE. Number of people to be healed keeps rising by the minute. Guess you are just exhibiting your usual rantings as you do in your hail mary trash. NONSENSE.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Boomark:

An you think the way you are disgracing yourself in the public will not make you look foolish? You shown us enough of it. Please check my signature and reply like a human being. Am still wondering why all of you are running from that quote.
because it has no relevance to the thread tongue
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 4:04am On Mar 20, 2013
alexleo:

MAD MAN ON RAMPAGE. Number of people to be healed keeps rising by the minute. Guess you are just exhibiting your usual rantings as you do in your hail mary trash. NONSENSE.

I know how to talk, don't get me wrong. But foolish people like you don't deserve discussion with any reasonable person. So I wnt b d 1st psn 2waste time with you. Itz nt necessary. It is said dat no matter how many times u bathe a PIG, it'll still b dirty. So I know dt no matter how long I talk 2u, u'll still keep on ranting. I may not get to talk again.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2013
Richieboyn:

I know how to talk, don't get me wrong. But foolish people like you don't deserve discussion with any reasonable person. So I wnt b d 1st psn 2waste time with you. Itz nt necessary. It is said dat no matter how many times u bathe a PIG, it'll still b dirty. So I know dt no matter how long I talk 2u, u'll still keep on ranting. I may not get to talk again.

And of course i find it unreasonable and a waste of time for me to discuss and listen to the rantings of a mad man on rampage. Go get yourself healed first.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
alexleo:

And of course i find it unreasonable and a waste of time for me to discuss and listen to the rantings of a mad man on rampage. Go get yourself healed first.

Alexleo sef dey call person madman?!!

Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ubenedictus: because it has no relevance to the thread tongue

I see! How about the ones i post and re-posted where they are ultra- relevant? why the fear?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
italo:

My brother, the thing shock me O!.... I was speechless till u spoke my mind
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Richieboyn:

lol
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Boomark:

I see! How about the ones i post and re-posted where they are ultra- relevant? why the fear?
hheehhee as truth is light will say u are a west of time
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
italo:

ANOTHER ONE COMES ON BOARD. STILL COUNTING.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by ijawkid(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2013
See abuses na...........oboy eh make we settle this feud before we hate ourselves oooo...cheesy......
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2013
We dont have a feud with you...

Do you see any Catholic on nairaland that wakes up in the morning and rains insults on Jehovah's witnesses, rccg, christembasy, olumba olumba etc from morning to night without provocation, like you people do?

I dont see any.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by ijawkid(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2013
italo: We dont have a feud with you...

Do you see any Catholic on nairaland that wakes up in the morning and rains insults on Jehovah's witnesses, rccg, christembasy, olumba olumba etc from morning to night?

I dont see any.

Some do.......some catholics do while some do not..........but we all on nairaland have gone past that........we all are freinds regardless of how much insults we've rained on each other...........

E for no bad if after we don curse our mama and papa for here we go one corner go drink tombo or heineken.....grin.........

1 Like

Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2013
ijawkid:

Some do.......some catholics do while some do not..........but we all on nairaland have gone past that........we all are freinds regardless of how much insults we've rained on each other...........

E for no bad if after we don curse our mama and papa for here we go one corner go drink tombo or heineken.....grin.........

LOL......u sef na 1 kain crazy nigga.... Haha...
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Ubenedictus(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2013
ijawkid:

no let my guy olagbu hear u oh! D guy say heineken is forbiden.

But oh boy u rough oh, so u dey drink tombo?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2013
ijawkid:

Go and check all the anti-Catholic threads by protestants...

Then show me the anti-Protestant threads by Catholics.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by ijawkid(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2013
Ubenedictus: no let my guy olagbu hear u oh! D guy say heineken is forbiden.

But oh boy u rough oh, so u dey drink tombo?

Hehehehehehe.......tombo na him be the natural unadulterated Drink na.......cheesy....nothing is as good as the original.....cheesy.....

Meanwhile no mind OLA.....you fit surprise say OLA get beer parlor business sef......grin.....
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by ijawkid(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2013
italo:

Go and check all the anti-Catholic threads by protestants...

Then show me the anti-Protestant threads by Catholics.

Apart from some of us whose religious status are already known on this forum,some anonymous persons who create threads to mock or deride protestants might just be catholics........abi??..........wink
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 9:40am On Mar 21, 2013
ijawkid:

Apart from some of us whose religious status are already known on this forum,some anonymous persons who create threads to mock or deride protestants might just be catholics........abi??..........wink

"MIGHT"

I can easily tell you a number of protestants who open anti-Catholic threads habitually, without provocation, raining all sorts of unprintable insults.

Frosbel, Boomark, Plappville, Olaadegbu, etc

Dont pretend like you dont know you guys are the ones that have THE FEUD.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by ijawkid(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2013
italo:

"MIGHT"

I can easily tell you a number of protestants who open anti-Catholic threads habitually, without provocation, raining all sorts of unprintable insults.

Thank God you no mention my name....wink.......grin
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by italo: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2013
I DONT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST MY NEIGHBOUR...

...UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ubenedictus: hheehhee as truth is light will say u are a west of time

Boom ark will say catholics spend time serving idol.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Richieboyn:

see speechless innocent!

You were not speechless when you called me a fool and when you were saying saying so many injurious thing. Now that people noticed you are a madman you become speechless.

SMH for MM.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Rich4god(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Boomark:

Boom ark will say catholics spend time serving idol.
Since you have condemed us as idol worshippers, can you now face your faith/belief and try to perfect yourself in it.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2013
italo:

"MIGHT"

Why do you accuse me unjustly? Am careful not to insult anybody. Unless you are taking the truth i say as insults.

I have not called anybody, idi.ot, stu.pid, fool, madman, rubbis.h, etc. These are some of the things you have said to me personally. Yet you don't want to apologise(ubenedictus too).
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Rich4god:
Since you have condemed us as idol worshippers, can you now face your faith/belief and try to perfect yourself in it.

How is telling you what you are doing a condemnation? Have i done that without bible references? Can't i rebuke those i see going the wrong way anymore? This is part of my belief in Christ...helping others.

Is this condemnation? Someone should correct me if am wrong, with reference from the scripture.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Richieboyn: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Boomark:

How is telling you what you are doing a condemnation? Have i done that without bible references? Can't i rebuke those i see going the wrong way anymore? This is part of my belief in Christ...helping others.

Is this condemnation? Someone should correct me if am wrong, with reference from the scripture.

Correcting you AGAIN with reference from the scripture will be a waste of time.... Because it is obvious ur brain is like a BASKET. No matter how much Knowledge(Liquid) we try 2pour in.... It'll always drain out. How many times have u been corrected? Yet u still keep on making noise. This Bible, u are always talking about, u have forgotten it was FIRST written by the Catholics abi? Why then do u hold so strongly unto and believe in what 'Idol worshippers' authored? Can't you see that you are a confused entity?
Well, I will still do my best 2make sure something goes into ur basket brain. Since u want references, visit here:
www.nairaland.com/1231864/hidden-truths-catholic-church-revealed#1231864.11. Your noise making is welcomed in that thread as usual. U'll add a little fun to the rest of d people on the thread there. U are welcome. Make sure u BOOKMARK that thread so u always visit it. Oops, I forgot ur name is Bookmark.
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by Boomark(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
^^Whenever i seriously show proof, nobody want to take a look. When i demand answers to how i condemn people, i get no answers. But they will be quick to say i condemn or insult.

@Rich4God

this how ur username should be. That small "g" is it 4 Ido... or what?

I want to ask, why do you condemn some people as protestants?
Re: Jesus was Mentioned In Pope Speech in retrospect by alexleo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Boomark: ^^Whenever i seriously show proof, nobody want to take a look. When i demand answers to how i condemn people, i get no answers. But they will be quick to say i condemn or insult.

@Rich4God

this how ur username should be. That small "g" is it 4 Ido... or what?

I want to ask, why do you condemn some people as protestants?

Its only those catholics who have not been infected by their virus that will see your proof and accept it. As for these ones here, their own case seems to have gone beyond repairs so dont waste much time showing them proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Pray For Your Future Spouse ( Wife/husband)? / Why You Shouldn't Hurt Anyone / What Saved The Thief On The Cross?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.