Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures (33784 Views)

Lamar Odom Awakes From Coma After His Ex-wife Said "I Love You" / BREAKING NEWS : Rapper 50 Cent Stabbed 7 Times ,in Critical Condition / Joan Rivers Stops Breathing During Surgery, Said To Be In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Seriously, Royal,if you're going to "dislike" Lil Wayne's music because of his lifestyle, then what's really good about Juvy?

Dude looks like a drug addict.

*I'm sooooooooooo happy that black people stopped with the gold/diamond teeth*

Shoit was so disgusting.

I dislike LiL Wayne Music, Because of His Music

His Content Evolved{Devolved} during his Persona Transformation.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by boron10(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lil Wayne Dies, the world will be free from one mad nigga. I hope his lifestyle doesn't influence the kids around.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
New King Of Hip-Hop.. King Kendrick.. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xRerLLcJvY

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: it a system and it is been controlled those in control dictate what is to done. Hiphop today promotes violence, gangstarism,drugs,teenage sex, infidelity, abortion, hatred, alcohol, sexual orgies, etc. Interestingly it is blacks been used 2 promote dis. All in d name of fame power wealth bling bling

True that. Very true.

We still have some good ones left tho.

Unfortunately, we tend to hype the bad ones; Drake vs J. Cole.

J. Cole spits truth and logic, but Drake is more famous.

PS: I like them both
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Nas is an All Time Great, he fell off with Time and Old Age......

Nothing Wayne- Ever Spit Compares To Nas Bars on "The Message"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeAsv9ZGvoA
nas fell out of favour with his overlords in the system
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
What's Good to Like About Juve?...

Nothing.

He along with his People and Region Embodied everything that would subsequently Ruin Hip Hop in the Future
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

True that. Very true.

...You Liike them "Lightskin" Niqqahz.... wink
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Willgates(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
He has always said he's ill....dis shud mke him d illiest grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

True that. Very true.

Yeah J.cole is the truth.. his warm up mixtape is one of the best mixtape of all time.. Friday Night just gives me Eargasms anytime i put that shiit on.. I cant wait for him to blow up.. hopefully he doesnt change his craft.. i really love his music...!
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
^Tha Game My Life song, was a Great...

Wayane had not yet finished making his persona transformation tho yet at that Time

Remember Leather So Soft?

One of my Favorite Wayne Tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Az2J7ONvWw
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Soso990240(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
Vanneni: Codeine isn't jes for cough alone. It's also a mild to moderate pain killer, antidiarrhea, anithypentisive, a sedative amongst other uses. He certainly didn't take it because he had cough.
leav d idiet..na local boy.he only know of Benilyn with codine..
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: What's Good to Like About Juve?...

Nothing.

He along with his People and Region Embodied everything that would subsequently Ruin Hip Hop in the Future

Phew.

We can both agreed on this cuz what i just listened to from Juvy IS CRAP
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wayne was still Tolerable Then...had not yet switched styles

When he became that Skateboard Junkie...his musical content completely changed

You Noticed his Voice doesn't sound all distorted and retardedd in Leather So Soft?

Wayne fell off around the "T-Pain" Collabo Timez
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

True that. Very true.

my dear there are no good rappers quote me anywhere. Its either their(overlords) or u get nothing
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: my dear there are no good rappers quote me anywhere. Its either their(overlords) or u get nothing

One Good Rapper MC..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gbpa0ELtYk
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by ezeuba(m): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is what happens when a lizard takes to hard drugs...
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

Yeah J.cole is the truth.. his warm up mixtape is one of the best mixtape of all time.. Friday Night just gives me Eargasms anytime i put that shiit on.. I cant wait for him to blow up.. hopefully he doesnt change his craft.. i really love his music...!

Same here.

Hope my black sisters will listen to this wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-vQ_VsTkn0

1 Like

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: my dear there are no good rappers quote me anywhere. Its either their(overlords) or u get nothing

Let's first dissect your definition of "good", then maybe we can understand where you're coming from.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Guys like Immortal Technique have Great Minds, but Can't bend a Bar worth a Damn.

A Fellow Blatino......Whose Mind i respect, but his rhyming skills are awful.

I wish more of our rappers had his Mind.

Put Tech's Mind Inside of Marshalls Mouth, and his Ability to Bend Words and Bars...and you Have the Perfect Rapper.

Sprinkle a Dash and Splash of 2pac's Energy and Charismatic Charm....and you have the Perfect Rappper.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Eke, Fhhuck these Lightskin Niqqahz Yoohhh Ain't nobody trynna Here no Niqqahz that Look like Ghost Spit on the Mic.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

...You Liike them "Lightskin" Niqqahz.... wink

Are we talking about Music or skin color? undecided
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Same here.

Hope my black sisters will listen to this wink

That Song gave me goose bumps, first time i listened to it lool. got all emotional and shiit.. one of my fav from him, and i hope so too, but i doubt it, they want songs they can shake their asss too lol. they dont appreciate real life shiit.. sadly smh lol..
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Eke, Fhhuck these Lightskin Niqqahz Yoohhh Ain't nobody trynna Here no Niqqahz that Look like Ghost Spit on the Mic.
^^---
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Eke, Fhhuck these Lightskin Niqqahz Yoohhh Ain't nobody trynna Here no Niqqahz that Look like Ghost Spit on the Mic.

Stop that nonsense Royal.

I don't pick music based on skin color.

Lol stop trying to diversify hip hop into more categories. olodo grin
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2013
There is no such thing as gud rap. Rap is evil in its entirety and elements. One thing syn to most rap video is violence and half naked women
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
Goldie20:

That Song gave me goose bumps, first time i listened to it lool. got all emotional and shiit.. one of my fav from him, and i hope so too, but i doubt it, they want songs they can shake their asss too lol. they dont appreciate real life shiit.. sadly smh lol..

Hey nothing wrong with songs that makes you shake your azz, waist and hips.

In fact, I loff them.

We just need balance you know.
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: There is no such thing as gud rap. Rap is evil in its entirety and elements. One thing syn to most rap video is violence and half naked women

LOL. . . . I give up
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
These Hoeee Asss Lightskin Niqqahz always Rhyming About Women, and Positive Stuff like Education and Shiitt

Fhuckk that I want to Hear Music about Killing, and Drug Dealing and Pimpinn and Extra Ignorant Shiitt

Rick Ross> J.Cole

Young Geezy > Drake

I don't listen to Urine Colored Niqqahz Rhyme.

They always trynna "Uplift" Our Dumb azz People.

Just Like Immortal Technique.

.............................................................................................................. wink
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by YorubaOmoge: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Wayne was still Tolerable Then...had not yet switched styles

When he became that Skateboard Junkie...his musical content completely changed

You Noticed his Voice doesn't sound all distorted and retardedd in Leather So Soft?

Wayne fell off around the "T-Pain" Collabo Timez

Never heard of this.

OMG, where was I when this came out.

*Listening*
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by rezzy: 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hope we no go dey see RIP very soon?
Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition And In A Coma After More Seizures by Goldie20: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
free2ryhme: There is no such thing as gud rap. Rap is evil in its entirety and elements. One thing syn to most rap video is violence and half naked women

Loool False.. like i said depends on who you listening too.. cheesy do u listen to lecrae? he makes good christian rap songs sooo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rapper Olamide Pictured With Aliko Dangote Over The Weekend / Stephanie Okereke Vs Juliet Ibrahim: Who Rocked It Better? / Seyi Law: 'Let's Forgive Efe Because He Spoke Out Of Anger'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.