Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16489 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker:

Don't worry I'm leaving the city this week.... its now a case of "catch me if you can" (I hope she reads this on nairaland before her phone rings)
Kai! Badt guy!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker:

Don't worry I'm leaving the city this week.... its now a case of "catch me if you can" (I hope she reads this on nairaland before her phone rings)

You better run and fast dear good luck with that lol.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Harbycutie(f): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
wen all he cares abt is work!work! n work! giving me little attention............ Gosh! it jux so so annoying
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker:

Really, but she mustn't hear that, else she'll flame at ya. I've leanrt to lie cuz of that(right now i'm working on a posting outta my present job hood to somewhere far from her and her spies)
Na wa o! Are u dating Boko haram's chairwoman? Dude man up! Tell dat insecure cockroach wagwani jare! All dis hide and seek stunts over wot exactly? If she wan die, Supply d gun or rope. Nonsense!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Harbycutie: wen all he cares abt is work!work! n work! giving me little attention............ Gosh! it jux so so annoying
Eyah...if he no work u go complain, he dey work u dey para, wetin una want sef? Hian!

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jerry-jat:

But u hear d vioce now 'lol's' grin
oh please! I did'nt hear anythng, all i heard was a mean voice that could nt wait to hear what i gat to say.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Vioozy: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate a guy wen he is nt telling me the truth some of them can be a bloody liar my fellow girls look before you leap
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: That moment whn u wanna hear his voice and all u get is "I will call back ok, am busy now" It can be annoying i swear.
Lmao!!! Voicemail! Ntooooooi!!! grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
mysticgal: really pisses me off when i want to talk to a guy and he ignores me,it makes me go back to my shell.wetin you de feel like sef?
He's ignoring u cus u nagging/boring. Don't u gerrit? undecided
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Inosenduatall: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lol... Awesome thread! I hate when she starts telling me about all her numerous toasters. Like seriously, who cares?? I don't wanna hear it!! *covers ears* lalalalalalalalalalalala

Funny thing is, if i tell her about one or two girls that hit on me or a couple of exes that are tryna get back with me then it's World War 3. A man can never win. Lol..

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao!!! Voicemail! Ntooooooi!!! grin
hahahaha! I hate you walai!!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Inosenduatall: Lol... Awesome thread! I hate when she starts telling me about all her numerous toasters. Like seriously, who cares?? I don't wanna hear it!! *covers ears* lalalalalalalalalalalala

Funny thing is, if i tell her about one or two girls that hit on me or a couple of exes that are tryna get back with me then it's World War 3. A man can never win. Lol..
Try it and you wil see a folded face. Lolz! Gurls matter no be smal o.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by debayun(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
;DI hate d excessive calls she virtually calls me every 10min I hv to switch off ma fone to get a good sleep.

I hate d fact dat every lil fin turns to and argument it drives me crazy.

She must nt smell, hear or see me talk to any girl nah die b dat nah so she go start to dey rant untop fone lyk cartoon character nd I must nt hang-up or else am dead

It is a big crime and a crime against humanity if I dnt say those 3 words (I love u) chai nah die b dat its lyk unleashing adolf hitler on myself

But d fact still remains dat I love her soooo much and I can't do without her grin

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by EzePromoe: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
I love shy girls smiley
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Inosenduatall: Lol... Awesome thread! I hate when she starts telling me about all her numerous toasters. Like seriously, who cares?? I don't wanna hear it!! *covers ears* lalalalalalalalalalalala

hahahaha... Damn! Girls are actually alot more similar than I had thought. grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by wale43(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls run for ur life dats no relationship
GaussS: well, i'm ending mine today. been a long time coming. long distance relationship, he doesn't call regularly(once in a month) and doesn't see anything wrong with it. he came to lagos and didn't tell me he was. this is someone i haven't seen in a year. only for him to text me on the day he was leaving. i'm saying i'm tired and i'm out
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
debayun: ;DI hate d excessive calls she virtually calls me every 10min I hv to switch off ma fone to get a good sleep.

She must nt smell, hear or see me talk to any girl nah die b dat nah so she go start to dey rant untop fone lyk cartoon character nd I must nt hang-up or else am dead

It is a big crime and a crime against humanity if I dnt say those 3 words (I love u) chai nah die b dat its lyk unleashing adolf hitler on myself

But d fact still remains dat I love her soooo much and I can't do without her grin
hehehehehe! It is well my broda.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
debayun: ;DI hate d excessive calls she virtually calls me every 10min I hv to switch off ma fone to get a good sleep.

hehehehehe! It is well my broda..
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
debayun:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by AngelEbi(f): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
I hate it when he makes decisions concerning us without consulting me like wtf, wat if I hate d ring he buys?

I also dnt like d fact dat he introduces me to evrybody dat passes, u knw sometyms, I just want to remain hidden
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by timpaker(m): 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na wa o! Are u dating Boko haram's chairwoman? Dude man up! Tell dat insecure cockroach wagwani jare! All dis hide and seek stunts over wot exactly? If she wan die, Supply d gun or rope. Nonsense!

lolz. I deserve fresh air joor (i need it even if GEJ can't guarantee me that). people often wonder how i got stuck with her, infact it surprises me the more. And i don't want a negative news around my neck
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi: I hate it when he makes decisions concerning us without consulting me like wtf, wat if I hate d ring he buys?

I also dnt like d fact dat he introduces me to evrybody dat passes, u knw sometyms, I just want to remain hidden
Hmmm...hidden from who? Ya oda runz? Gist us nau.. Ayam a learner. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by oobim(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
AngelEbi: I hate it when he makes decisions concerning us without consulting me like wtf, wat if I hate d ring he buys?

hate the ring he buys? lmaoooooo!!!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Smartie gurl: Oh! Shut it please!
lol, truth is very bitter hun.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Kassidy90(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
She don almost finish me with calls.....
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
GaussS: @flashaldrin i beg to differ.
you are the mugu here
how? Please do tell. . .
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:
She cries alot! She cries everytime I kiss her, is it normal, people? I missed my flight today cos I was busy kissing her tears away and holding her to calm down.
Ìke agwu na m, but I love her plenty.*she is 24 fa, but cries like a 12 yr old!*pls, how can I stop her from wetting my body with tears al d time.HELP!
OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!! bwahahahahahaha!!

She was crying cos she was gonna miss you...awwww.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by mrofficial2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ignoring someone generally is annoying. However, I hate it when she starts giving me this carefree attitude.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
F00lish buoy! grin grin grin
i talk true abi smiley smiley
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Oahray: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
timpaker:

lolz. I deserve fresh air joor (i need it even if GEJ can't guarantee me that). people often wonder how i got stuck with her, infact it surprises me the more. And i don't want a negative around my neck
e don do jor. Stop pushing blame like it's hard drugs tongue. I'm sure there are things you do that she doesn't like either.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
o.obim:

There are more serious problems than tears,I don't believe that you missed a flight because of that. I hope you get a refund. ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Great Love Is Best Not Rushed / Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.