Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? (16502 Views)

15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women / 15 Things Men Find Annoying In Women. / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Inosenduatall: Lol... Awesome thread! I hate when she starts telling me about all her numerous toasters. Like seriously, who cares?? I don't wanna hear it!! *covers ears* lalalalalalalalalalalala

Funny thing is, if i tell her about one or two girls that hit on me or a couple of exes that are tryna get back with me then it's World War 3. A man can never win. Lol..
guy u r so right exactly what i do wit him,wen he retaliates,he's so dead.but nt to worry am a changed person now

1 Like

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ego2: wen i get his brb shit while trying too chat wif him, buh still find him online
Lmfao! Madam vigilante! Let d guy breathe o! Jeez!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Caracta:
Excuuuse me! Am i in a relationship with you? If you have issues with me, let's settle it somewhere else pls.

Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by blood1(f): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
anitank:
am yet to see a girl who hates PDA......till now! wow!
I'm a sucker for PDA especially if am crazy about him. But then everything has to be in moderation

PDA suffocates me... How can anybody survive that?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Ego2(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
wat Der for him too breath about, he his partially fooling himself, always brb buh still has time too reply only God knows
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hate it wen am trying 2get him reassure me of his love,and he's nt forthcoming,though lately its bin da constant fights and quarrels on phone...guess its da distance thing.but off the record, love looks sexy on us.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by mydi(f): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
He is so full of himself! He feels he is so cute dat when u bring a match stick close 2 him, it would jst burn up and then he sees me wit any guy at all and he jst get freakin jealous
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by deHitchcock(f): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Eze Promoe: I love shy girls smiley
hope u have ur brains tho
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by bank2k4real(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
OK..she pretends all is well even when u can see in her eyes that its not...she ignores a lot...
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by bank2k4real(m): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oahray: E no near you, you complain; e near you, you complain. Na wa o

Bro...na so we see am oooh...e go better
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by coolitdown: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
black_beau: when my bf is too busy 'playing' nerd with his computers and when my bf tries to be all mushy with me

Oh dear...I understand the computer part...but mushy?...I guess its better that way ...cos he always there for u..I guess....its better than the other way round ..trust me
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by coolitdown: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh my own plentyoooo how I wan start sef...
She picks my call after 3 tries
she doesn't call either all in d name of no credit.
She doesn't reply my text...
She gets angry quickly
She ignores a lot
She pretends all is well when its not.
In a nutshell
BABY YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG BUT AM SORRY.

Well I still love her sha....she is VERy sturbbon
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Inosenduatall: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
^Worst kinda girl for someone like me. You sure she's into you bro?
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Inosenduatall: 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Crixina: guy u r so right exactly what i do wit him,wen he retaliates,he's so dead.but nt to worry am a changed person now
Lol.. I swear una get wahala. Glad you have changed.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nnekacherry: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
cool-it-down:
She gets angry quickly
She ignores a lot
In a nutshell

grin grin grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by deHitchcock(f): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
I just hate the fact that I nag and quarell all my strength and then he laughs and replies wiv"u r awesome,I love u"it kills me.urghhhhhhh.like I just wasted my time.he is the bestest.luv him crazy
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
He forgets NOTHING! ... A beautiful characteristic if it weren't to my detriment 70% of the time tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by herseys01: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Smartie gurl: That moment whn u wanna hear his voice and all u get is "I will call back ok, am busy now" It can be annoying i swear.
May be i am strange, but this has never happened to me. I do not call him when he is at work and I absolutely hate talking on the phone. so I am always first to hang up grin
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by herseys01: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2013
AngelEbi: I hate it when he makes decisions concerning us without consulting me like wtf, wat if I hate d ring he buys?

I also dnt like d fact dat he introduces me to evrybody dat passes, u knw sometyms, I just want to remain hidden
If he doesnt introduce you again na wahala. It shows he is proud of you, you should be glad. Some guys would not even walk beside you when you are on an outing. Thank ur stars
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by EzePromoe: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2013
anitank:
I'm defintely not ur type grin grin
Stop using indirect means, go straight to the matter
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by EzePromoe: 12:29am On Mar 20, 2013
de Hitchcock: hope u have ur brains tho
I'll kick your breästs na angry
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by kedukc(m): 6:22am On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: and i cant be a cook or a laundrywoman to a man who hasn't married me,i dunno why the mentality but i guess thats just me.

join the queue my friend.

This thread should be titled "things you do for love" smiley
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2013
cool-it-down:
She gets angry quickly
She ignores a lot
In a nutshell

Are you sure you are in a relationship at all!?? shocked
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by 2jideofor(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2013
cool-it-down:
She gets angry quickly
She ignores a lot
In a nutshell

my ex... Dump the bastard in 2009 and she fvcked another when she could hardly allow a kiss with me..
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by ATMC(f): 7:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Mynd_44: Hmmm. Can't think of any
probably cos you don't have any.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by ATMC(f): 7:23am On Mar 20, 2013
Whenever he reports me to my cousin, which he does very oft
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2013
2jideofor: my ex... Dump the bastard in 2009 and she fvcked another when she could hardly allow a kiss with me..

Maybe she fu.cked another because you are calling her a bastard ,I'd have done the same thing tongue
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Smartiegurl(f): 7:53am On Mar 20, 2013
herseys01:
May be i am strange, but this has never happened to me. I do not call him when he is at work and I absolutely hate talking on the phone. so I am always first to hang up grin
urmmmm...yours is a different case, sometimes i jst wanna call to ask how he was doing and then i wil get the "i wil cal you back later"in return, i mean it can be so annoying buh then he got to work you knw? Lol.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Youngpo413: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: I love shy girls smiley

shy girls will never ever cheat on you!!!
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Youngpo413: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2013
One nags alot and it really pissed me off but I still love her like madt,the other one is annoyingly quiet,no matter what you say or do,she will only be looking at you like a zombie but I still love her cuz I hav peace of mynd when am wit ha,the next one talks too much even wen u are nt listening and I cant do without her.
My main girlfriend is too bossy,she loves to take charge of everything to extent hearing her voice makes me wanna hide but thats the one I love most and intend to marry despite her character.
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Lobi(f): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=AngelEbi
Moreover, I hate one stud rings, kill me for it if u like. I'll rather wear a plain band.[/quote]
Me too
Re: What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? by Crixina(f): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2013
ATMC: Whenever he reports me to my cousin, which he does very oft
well, welcome to the club,he reports me to my roommate all the time,which makes me feel like i can't handle my relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex (must Read!!) / How Do I Keep The Spark Alive In My Relationships / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.